BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
Girls 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss the Girls 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 Season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the rundown for girls 2026? Who are the teams to tryout for?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any Fall lacrosse teams out there for this age group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What's the rundown for girls 2026? Who are the teams to tryout for?

tg jesters leg yj

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ hands down the best in this age group

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ hands down the best in this age group

TG program is just starting...would be hard to say at this point They will have a very competitive program

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know there are multiple YJ teams in this age group. Do they have a A and B or is it done by geographical area? Also where do each practice and lastly why do they hold tryouts so late? I also here TGs are a good team in older age groups and are starting a team in this age group now. Anyone know where they will practice out of?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know there are multiple YJ teams in this age group. Do they have a A and B or is it done by geographical area? Also where do each practice and lastly why do they hold tryouts so late? I also here TGs are a good team in older age groups and are starting a team in this age group now. Anyone know where they will practice out of?
TG website says west babylon...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 2026 yj left for jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do have geographical teams (YJ South for example) but assuming you mean the LI teams, they are A, B, C, D, etc. Practice locations seem to depend on the coach. Tryouts are so late so they can scoop up all the girls who didn't like where they were placed on other clubs, or to make all the girls who aren't sure wait until they are past the commitment dates for the other clubs, so they don't have another option. There are (virtually) no cuts at YJ - they will keep making teams until everyone has a spot. Beware once you get past A or B.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They do have geographical teams (YJ South for example) but assuming you mean the LI teams, they are A, B, C, D, etc. Practice locations seem to depend on the coach. Tryouts are so late so they can scoop up all the girls who didn't like where they were placed on other clubs, or to make all the girls who aren't sure wait until they are past the commitment dates for the other clubs, so they don't have another option. There are (virtually) no cuts at YJ - they will keep making teams until everyone has a spot. Beware once you get past A or B.

B stinks, always the red headed sister

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
4 2026 yj left for jesters

there is always shake up at YJ. no matter what age

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]4 2026 yj left for jesters

there is always shake up at YJ. no matter what age

YJ just took a step back

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you like a mommy and daddy coaches. Jesters heading for badness and they only in 5th grade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We’re the 4 that left YAJ from Mannings group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Manning’s team??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From Manning’s team??

Yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must have known they would get moved down not A team kids . YJ picking up some great players in this age group

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Must have known they would get moved down not A team kids . YJ picking up some great players in this age group

I heard this group was solid and successful last year .. why many want to try out and are to get on a team. why would anyone move. top training best tournaments..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Jesters

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great players, they are in 5th grade

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any teams out there with non parent coaches? The mommy ball at Liberty is brutal.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are there any teams out there with non parent coaches? The mommy ball at Liberty is brutal.

My daughter played at Liberty - her coach didnt have kids neither did my nieces coach. Not sure what you are talking about????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone with experience on elevate at this age. I don't care if it's good or bad. How is the coaching, do they do winter training and are all tournaments out of NY or do they play local also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My daughter played at Liberty few years too..never saw mommy coaches but plenty of unqualified college kids filling in and very weak hs coaches....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My daughter played at Liberty - her coach didnt have kids neither did my nieces coach. Not sure what you are talking about????

Great for your daughter and niece. I’m talking about the 2026 team since this is the thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay away. 4 daddy and mommy coaches this year. Can’t get worse than that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
top gun no parent coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We’re the 4 that left YAJ from Mannings group?

YEs but not starters. Not a big loss

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Some pretty harsh words about Liberty. My daughter played last year on their black and is playing again this year. Oh and she also made TG black. She had a great experience, made a ton of new friends, and increased her lax IQ ten fold. You have to evaluate your daughter and decide what program is best for her...after all that’s who it’s really about.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Bellax9
Some pretty harsh words about Liberty. My daughter played last year on their black and is playing again this year. Oh and she also made TG black. She had a great experience, made a ton of new friends, and increased her lax IQ ten fold. You have to evaluate your daughter and decide what program is best for her...after all that’s who it’s really about.

Well said. You are exactly right

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there any tryouts left besides YJ? not sure want i want my daughter to go that route...seems to crazy..will other teams except late players like jesters? TG??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there any tryouts left besides YJ? not sure want i want my daughter to go that route...seems to crazy..will other teams except late players like jesters? TG??

Why not try it ( YJ) your still way early in the process, if after the summer you realize its not for you move on.. It's not the Army, you can leave after 1 summer
you'll have something to compare other clubs/tryouts to and you'll have a summer of playing travel lax under your belt.
YJ has its warts.. but in my opinion all travel clubs do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure any club will take your daughter at this age. Depending on where you live - Nassau or Suffolk reach out to some of the clubs - fl$, Liberty and others in Nassau and TG, Legacy, YJ and others in Suffolk. At this age focus on training and developing your daughter and what clubs have the best coaches. Dont listen to clowns on here that tell you that their team is the best 2026 team - its absurd. Coaching is key.RHt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am sure any club will take your daughter at this age. Depending on where you live - Nassau or Suffolk reach out to some of the clubs - fl$, Liberty and others in Nassau and TG, Legacy, YJ and others in Suffolk. At this age focus on training and developing your daughter and what clubs have the best coaches. Dont listen to clowns on here that tell you that their team is the best 2026 team - its absurd. Coaching is key.RHt

thanks...as for YJ my daughter prob woulnd't make the top team and I was told that is the only group that gets any real training if your not on it don't bother. not sure if thats true but Any suggestions would be great.. would really like her to have good training...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

thanks...as for YJ my daughter prob woulnd't make the top team and I was told that is the only group that gets any real training if your not on it don't bother. not sure if thats true but Any suggestions would be great.. would really like her to have good training...

It's true!! Lived it and left! My daughter plays in an older age group. She was snubbed at YJ tryouts. Then she went on to a different team and excelled. Committed to a top Ivy now. Stay away, it's toxic!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's true!! Lived it and left! My daughter plays in an older age group. She was snubbed at YJ tryouts. Then she went on to a different team and excelled. Committed to a top Ivy now. Stay away, it's toxic!

My daughter didnt play travel last year and is a year older than your daughter if she is a 2026 but went to a lot of the Liberty clinics. Coaching was excellent and her skills improved greatly. SOmething to consider if you are in Nassau.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesters is the club to be at...no other

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes jesters is the club if you like mommy and daddy coaches and B players that left another club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Yes jesters is the club if you like mommy and daddy coaches and B players that left another club.

At least Jesters provides their own lacrosse balls for tryouts and doesn't ask players to bring their own.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard