BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
2020 NJ College Commitments
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Without using names in a derogatory manner and strictly only listing players for commitment information in a positive manner, does anyone know If & from What Clubs the 2020 grads committed to? I see a couple of LI, MA & FL grads on the boys side and a FL & LI grad on the girls side via the BOTC commitment center on their home page for the most recent graduates....

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: 2020 NJ College Commitments
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
@NJ Laxer at least on the girls side what has happened mostly are emails/texts and phone calls expressing interest and “courting”. Offers have been received but people are getting to know each other

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
@NJ Laxer at least on the girls side what has happened mostly are emails/texts and phone calls expressing interest and “courting”. Offers have been received but people are getting to know each other

Not sure exactly what you are saying but there are a lot of 2020 players committed already on the girls side .

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Not sure exactly what you are saying but there are a lot of 2020 players committed already on the girls side .

My original question was since 9/1 and not from prior to April of 2017 when early committing was allowed...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am the person replying re girls and my answer re: phone calls etc is since 9:1. Texts/emails started at midnight then calls were scheduled. Some are getting outright offers but mostly everyone is in the stage of getting to know each other. No rushing and no pushing by schools for the most part.

Originally Posted by NJ_Laxer

My original question was since 9/1 and not from prior to April of 2017 when early committing was allowed...

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
I am the person replying re girls and my answer re: phone calls etc is since 9:1. Texts/emails started at midnight then calls were scheduled. Some are getting outright offers but mostly everyone is in the stage of getting to know each other. No rushing and no pushing by schools for the most part.

Figured that - I just know that I saw about 30 boys & girls commitments and was wondering if any NJ grads did. Thanks for the info.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Figured that - I just know that I saw about 30 boys & girls commitments and was wondering if any NJ grads did. Thanks for the info.

I see a lot of Ultimate Lacrosse Girls committing from both their New Jersey & PA 2020 Teams.

Like Reply Quote
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard