BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 70 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]If they wanted a new "Rebels" team then why did they give spots to many Outlaw Greaney players before tryouts????

Same old song and dance, this time with a red uniform. Come on people wake up and smell the coffee... Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse

Not sure what your getting at other than attacking some kids who got early invitations after pretryouts. Which was stated in email reminder about pretryouts that some spots would be filled after that pretryout. So standouts did get early offers. As did many players after tryouts this week.

If you are on Outlaws and did not like the player, than you should be happy he has moved to a different team. So stop your ranting.

For those of us who tried out and spoke to the coaches and director, we got only honest straightforward answers.

But this isnt saying anything negative against Outlaws. Unlike you I wont go around insulting players, parents, or organizations unnecessarily.
Players have a choice as to where they want to play. And they should go to the team that fits for them.
Have a great season.

Looks like English may be a second language... Nobody insulted a player or parent. Simply stated Rebels is an exact copy of the same old tired book. While you are at it, take a course in sentence structure, your post was embarrassing....

Typical deflection from a person who has lost the argument.

You clearly have a distorted view of whats an insult.
"Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse."
And thats not an insult? Hmmmm.

And of course you lash out unfoundedly and insult me, when you receive a courteous reply which refures yours.
Proving my point.

However, I have no interest in sinking to your level.

You can try to malign Rebels by spewing untruths about them, but I can say from experience dealing with them that they have been extremely fair in their evaluations of players. And others have said so also on this forum, even if they didnt get an invitation.

You need to let go of the hate and negativity. Concentrate on your own child and enjoying lacrosse with him.
Again I wish you the best for your upcoming season.[/quote

More than one person was replying to you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]If they wanted a new "Rebels" team then why did they give spots to many Outlaw Greaney players before tryouts????

Same old song and dance, this time with a red uniform. Come on people wake up and smell the coffee... Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse

Not sure what your getting at other than attacking some kids who got early invitations after pretryouts. Which was stated in email reminder about pretryouts that some spots would be filled after that pretryout. So standouts did get early offers. As did many players after tryouts this week.

If you are on Outlaws and did not like the player, than you should be happy he has moved to a different team. So stop your ranting.

For those of us who tried out and spoke to the coaches and director, we got only honest straightforward answers.

But this isnt saying anything negative against Outlaws. Unlike you I wont go around insulting players, parents, or organizations unnecessarily.
Players have a choice as to where they want to play. And they should go to the team that fits for them.
Have a great season.

Looks like English may be a second language... Nobody insulted a player or parent. Simply stated Rebels is an exact copy of the same old tired book. While you are at it, take a course in sentence structure, your post was embarrassing....

Typical deflection from a person who has lost the argument.

You clearly have a distorted view of whats an insult.
"Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse."
And thats not an insult? Hmmmm.

And of course you lash out unfoundedly and insult me, when you receive a courteous reply which refures yours.
Proving my point.

However, I have no interest in sinking to your level.

You can try to malign Rebels by spewing untruths about them, but I can say from experience dealing with them that they have been extremely fair in their evaluations of players. And others have said so also on this forum, even if they didnt get an invitation.

You need to let go of the hate and negativity. Concentrate on your own child and enjoying lacrosse with him.
Again I wish you the best for your upcoming season.[/quote

More than one person was replying to you.

And my answer remains the same.
Have a great season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they wanted a new "Rebels" team then why did they give spots to many Outlaw Greaney players before tryouts????

Have a great season.

See how it is when there are 30+ kids at 1st practice.

Did you respond under wrong post? Are you trying to respond to something about Express????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they wanted a new "Rebels" team then why did they give spots to many Outlaw Greaney players before tryouts????

Have a great season.

Did you respond under wrong post? Are you trying to respond to something about Express????

Lol. I love how the roster size is automatically assumed Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has this turned into the Rebels forum? Yawn...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have a great season.

Its not just 30 plus comment. They also said at first practice. What practices?
Its really just a confusing comment that makes no sense.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting.
When people talk about 91, you complain.
When people dont talk about 91, you complain.
Make up your mind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting.
Make up your mind.

Has this turned into the 91 forum? Double yawn....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting.
Make up your mind.

Has this turned into the 91 forum? Double yawn....

Exactly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has tried out for many teams this year.we were both curious to see what other organizations are like.He so far has been offered a spot on every team he has tried out for.Im proud of him and it’s been a learning experience for the both of us.
With that said the rebels has been the best so far.
Great coaching,communication,calling and texting to see if we have any questions.First time in six years of travel I feel like a costumer with organization making sure I’m happy.Instead of the typical your lucky your here attitude that a lot of these coach’s/ clubs have.
Again not sure where we will end up but this club is doing it rite!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has tried out for many teams this year.we were both curious to see what other organizations are like.He so far has been offered a spot on every team he has tried out for.Im proud of him and it’s been a learning experience for the both of us.
Great coaching,communication,calling and texting to see if we have any questions.First time in six years of travel I feel like a costumer with organization making sure I’m happy.Instead of the typical your lucky your here attitude that a lot of these coach’s/ clubs have.

Ditto!
I have had the same experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said........MB

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have a great season.[/quote]

See how it is when there are 30+ kids at 1st practice. [/quote]

Did you respond under wrong post? Are you trying to respond to something about Express????[/quote]

[/quote]

Its not just 30 plus comment. They also said at first practice. What practices?
Its really just a confusing comment that makes no sense.[/quote]

Natty champs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the Rebels summer intern is getting paid for all these posts. He/she is getting a little lazy though as it’s almost the exact same post across all the age groups. Needs to learn to switch it up once in a while. At this point I’m not sure a full time offer is coming.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 24 Lax is in panic mode, after fielding 3 teams in the 2024 bracket they can only get 15 kids at tryouts and I saw the 2024 coach and son at Igloo tryouts
Now they are offering 1/2 price tuition to try and stop the mass exidous

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hope the Rebels summer intern is getting paid for all these posts. He/she is getting a little lazy though as it’s almost the exact same post across all the age groups. Needs to learn to switch it up once in a while. At this point I’m not sure a full time offer is coming.

“The Rebels strive to get your son recruited to colleges where they don’t necessarily get graduates jobs on Wall Steet but rather Main Street......Huntington”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like 24 Lax is in panic mode, after fielding 3 teams in the 2024 bracket they can only get 15 kids at tryouts and I saw the 2024 coach and son at Igloo tryouts
Now they are offering 1/2 price tuition to try and stop the mass exidous
Doesnt help that the coach poached players at multiple tournaments after the players were done playing for their respective teams for the day to play for 2024 East...taking away playing time from paying players, just to win. Oh, and let’s not forget that age was not a factor. Who does that? Can’t imagine that went over too well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

“The Rebels strive to get your son recruited to colleges where they don’t necessarily get graduates jobs on Wall Steet but rather Main Street......Huntington”

????
Some of you are really desperate to post something. Anything.
Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone try that newer box program Island Box? was curious how it was

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Plain and simple. It stunk IMHO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coaches are awesome but they take anyone who's check clears, and to ask people to spend extra cash on away travel tournaments with kids that are sub par ends up with the better kids not commiting.
They need to split into a and b teams or it will never keep the better players dedicated.
NO GRAY HELMETS!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 had more "guest appearances" than actual paying roster kids this past year. I assume it will be the same this year too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The coaches are awesome but they take anyone who's check clears, and to ask people to spend extra cash on away travel tournaments with kids that are sub par ends up with the better kids not commiting.
They need to split into a and b teams or it will never keep the better players dedicated.
NO GRAY HELMETS!!!!

Coaches were awesome????
Langtry formed this saying he would be coaching. Then went MIA for the whole main box season. And left a buddy of his running it.
Langtry only showed back up after his buddy went crazy at a tournament screaming at refs and getting technicals. And they forfeited championship game.
Only then did Langtry appear again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO GRAY HELMETS!!!!

Coaches were awesome????
Langtry formed this saying he would be coaching. Then went MIA for the whole main box season. And left a buddy of his running it.
Langtry only showed back up after his buddy went crazy at a tournament screaming at refs and getting technicals. And they forfeited championship game.

Coach Kat for 2024 was great, Langtry as well, he had some personal issues but when there was great and had kids playing well. the 2025 age group has way more issues then worrying about the attendance of a winter box league coach

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NO GRAY HELMETS!!!!

Coaches were awesome????

Coach Kat for 2024 was great, Langtry as well, he had some personal issues but when there was great and had kids playing well. the 2025 age group has way more issues then worrying about the attendance of a winter box league coach

I think all were very considerate of the personal issues of Langtry.
But after all these were issues that started way back to the beginning of the school year if not longer.
When starting this program, he should have had a better back up plan than his friend Coach Tony who was just a PAL coach. After all thats not what people bought into.
And that tournament was 2 teams. A 2025 team and a mixed age group team of 2024s with a few 2025s. And its wasnt the kids fault for either age what happened at the tournanent.
It was Coach Tony pulling players from one team to another to the point that kids were throwing up in the bathroom. Then screaming at the refs getting technical fouls. And then walking out at the end forfeiting the final championship game for the 2024 team.
There is no excuse for that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow..you're right. LOL too funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one go to the Viper tryouts for this age? It was free.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 had more "guest appearances" than actual paying roster kids this past year. I assume it will be the same this year too.

It will. This is, for the most part, a pickup team like longboards and high voltage, only no where near as good. When kids don’t have tournaments with their real travel team, they play for this one, sometimes. They get who ever is available. If you don’t believe this, ask the coach. That’s exactly what his son does.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A, 29 kids and growing. Have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Wow..you're right. LOL too funny

It's actually completely transparent and kind of nauseating. Stop already with the satisfied customer influencers....I feel like forum has evolved into a venue for clubs to anonymously promote themselves and bash their competition.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It will. This is, for the most part, a pickup team like longboards and high voltage, only no where near as good. When kids don’t have tournaments with their real travel team, they play for this one, sometimes. They get who ever is available. If you don’t believe this, ask the coach. That’s exactly what his son does.

Whose the coach to ask?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's because they have older lids on the Roster. so they can use them for the world series of LAX. THATS what the big clubs do . Win at all costs. Parents follow. Only benefits the Clubs, not the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's because they have older lids on the Roster. so they can use them for the world series of LAX. THATS what the big clubs do . Win at all costs. Parents follow. Only benefits the Clubs, not the kids.

motivates the kids to work harder to earn PT

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing wrong with wanting to win.
I’m sure 29 is an exaggeration. I bitter parent whose son didn’t make it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing wrong with wanting to win.
I’m sure 29 is an exaggeration. I bitter parent whose son didn’t make it.
actually a smart parent. One day you will understand

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whose the coach to ask?

Do your homework, and figure it out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. LOL

That’s may be what express does, but that is not what all the big clubs do. The biggest club does not do that. More fake news.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Whose the coach to ask?

Ask around. Do your homework.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Please. LOL

That’s may be what express does, but that is not what all the big clubs do. The biggest club does not do that. More fake news.

Please 91 is now just like Express

Page 7 of 70 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard