BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18
Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your son got the call 5 minutes before the Rebels were formed. The coaches from the outlaws went over the roster at the bar before they decided to leave the outlaws.

And clearly you were not invited to go drinking with them.
It seems to be eating you up inside.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When and if thus rebel team starts up we will see how many outlaw players there are on the team. I’m going to say about 75 to 80 percent. Did they communicate that with the parents they called? Teams like the hitmen and igloo are very transparent , they do things the right way.

Wow! Im impressed! 80% of the Outlaws thought the Rebels offered so much more that they left the team they had with for years to join Rebels.
That clearly means Rebels is pretty awesome.
Thanks for letting me know.
Defenitely registering my son now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes United was beating Smash 3-2 on a couple of notIntelligent mistakes. Smash then settled in and held United WITHOUT A SHOT FOR THE LAST 25 MINUTES. WATCH THE FILM.
Final was 12-3

Are you really talking about Smash-United from this past year (2017-2018)? That was after SL and 9D1 completely dismantled United and brought them back as a second team.

Not a former Smash or United player or parent, but before the "super team" experiment, United was as good as Smash (some would say even better based on the few times that they actually had to play head to head). JM was allowed to build his own team and they were one of the top 2022 teams anywhere. Then Manhasset 32 imploded (which stopped Chan from losing to town teams and helped build the current Express juggernaut) and 91 Blaze didn't follow up with a back to back title at the World Series. I'm sure that the 9D1 owners saw that the best way to preserve the brand was to make sure that the "best 20" players in the organization were all on one team (ignore that SL didn't like many of JM's players) so that they could win the World Series every year.

But that seventh grade 91AA "super team" didn't gel that year and Express and Igloo between them won all of the major tournaments. Then one or two major additions ("Junior"), and after hiding most of the fall and spring season, Smash finally showed what it could to this summer (especially when none of their players had conflict with Crush's tournament schedule).

I get it - for some reason, you hate JM -- and it's probably deserved. But honestly, a true second team playing against a first team at this age? I'm surprised it was that close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The Rebels have some PR group on these threads[/quote

No PR here! Do I believe the teams were already picked, yes, do I like no! For a 100 bucks, for someone to come tell me what they think of my kid, his skills and what he should work I appreciate! I’ve paid over 20k+ over the last several years for coaches to just tell me what I want to hear and keep collecting tuition!

This entire “travel club” lacrosse racket is all nonsense but unfortunately I’m stucco in the racket! My kid actually enjoys playing and making friends! We are realistic about his skills and the next level. If he can make it, he’ll make, regardless of where he is. Do I think the Rebels are putting on a good show to attract people to it, i do but hey they tried! Even if they pretended they tried more than the team who collected my tuition! In th end, it’s all money and maybe they enjoy see the kids succeed! IMO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes United was beating Smash 3-2 on a couple of notIntelligent mistakes. Smash then settled in and held United WITHOUT A SHOT FOR THE LAST 25 MINUTES. WATCH THE FILM.
Final was 12-3

Are you really talking about Smash-United from this past year (2017-2018)? That was after SL and 9D1 completely dismantled United and brought them back as a second team.

Not a former Smash or United player or parent, but before the "super team" experiment, United was as good as Smash (some would say even better based on the few times that they actually had to play head to head). JM was allowed to build his own team and they were one of the top 2022 teams anywhere. Then Manhasset 32 imploded (which stopped Chan from losing to town teams and helped build the current Express juggernaut) and 91 Blaze didn't follow up with a back to back title at the World Series. I'm sure that the 9D1 owners saw that the best way to preserve the brand was to make sure that the "best 20" players in the organization were all on one team (ignore that SL didn't like many of JM's players) so that they could win the World Series every year.

But that seventh grade 91AA "super team" didn't gel that year and Express and Igloo between them won all of the major tournaments. Then one or two major additions ("Junior"), and after hiding most of the fall and spring season, Smash finally showed what it could to this summer (especially when none of their players had conflict with Crush's tournament schedule).

I get it - for some reason, you hate JM -- and it's probably deserved. But honestly, a true second team playing against a first team at this age? I'm surprised it was that close.

I don't hate him, not my comment, but in 6th grade (3 yrs ago), United beat Smash with an entirely different United team. JM and his United team never beat Smash (or Igloo AA/Chan AA) before or after again. Anyone can beat anyone else on any given Sunday. Even Al Bundy moved on, so should JM and his followers.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let it go. I know people that have played for him. And like every coach people love or hate him. We get it. Though, the people that like him, talk about him like he walks on water and those that hate, well just read the posts. Please give it rest. So exhausting. Just one favor United, play on the Island in the fall and put this to rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No PR here! Do I believe the teams were already picked, yes, do I like no! For a 100 bucks, for someone to come tell me what they think of my kid, his skills and what he should work I appreciate! I’ve paid over 20k+ over the last several years for coaches to just tell me what I want to hear and keep collecting tuition!

This entire “travel club” lacrosse racket is all nonsense but unfortunately I’m stucco in the racket! My kid actually enjoys playing and making friends! We are realistic about his skills and the next level. If he can make it, he’ll make, regardless of where he is. Do I think the Rebels are putting on a good show to attract people to it, i do but hey they tried! Even if they pretended they tried more than the team who collected my tuition! In th end, it’s all money and maybe they enjoy see the kids succeed! IMO

I call BS On this... my son was offered a position from the second tryout.. and we were on a different club last year... we elected to join because we like the direction of the team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A and B Express!
How many teams this year !

3 teams and should be really good based on what was at tryouts. However, they had four full teams scrimmaging and made three teams. That concerns me roster wise. Don’t need 8 attackmen and 10 middies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A and B Express!

3 teams and should be really good based on what was at tryouts. However, they had four full teams scrimmaging and made three teams. That concerns me roster wise. Don’t need 8 attackmen and 10 middies.

Huh?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I call BS On this... my son was offered a position from the second tryout.. and we were on a different club last year... we elected to join because we like the direction of the team

Yup. Defenitely not the case.
My kid was offered a place on the team as well. And was never an outlaw.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A and B Express!

Huh?

I think they actually made cuts.

And not every player will accept a position.

Plus Chaney carries 35-40 kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha angry man. What's with the insults bud? ""Your not even smart enough". What are you 12 years old? You can't have a mature discussion without descending into that behavior? That's one of the major problems on these forums. That kind of childish behavior. Everyone is a tough guy anonymous behind the keyboard. Stalker? Please. Why because I questioned your hate? First of all Im not JM. Im no big fan of his, but am a fan of the boys. I was not giving a detailed analysis of JM, but the team. When I said I dont know him its the truth. My analysis as you call it was just what I saw in the games. I saw them competing with several AA teams in tournaments this year. They did win a few, but imploded and lost on many others. I saw a lot of kids with talent on the team and they can be a true AA team if they were worked to be consistent in playing at the top of their game. I saw the game video on NextPro.com.
Joke? I had mentioned Smash because they were competing for almost a half. That's a fact. I give them credit for that. Why take that away from them? I wasnt saying they were better, etc. Forget JM and his antics, Im referring to the boys. I was there for almost every game and did see that they had an ability to play at AA level, but again were brought down by inconsistency. You obviously can't give them credit for that because of your hate for JM.
I see that many out there have major issues with JM. Im not defending him, but just stating what I saw during the season. Obviously being a JM hater you werent there. As far as his behavior toward parents/players off the field Ive heard a lot of bad things. I personally have not experienced it, but have no reason to doubt others who may have. However, in regard to game play he did well. He made mistakes no doubt, but did an overall decent job. Maybe he deserves a verbal thrashing. I dont know. He obviously gets to you at a high level. That says more about you than him. All I know is what I saw of the team/boys this past season. Now you may begin typing your insults.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like a decent amount of teams still looking for players after tryouts. I heard 91, Empire, ECE, and a few others are looking?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like a decent amount of teams still looking for players after tryouts. I heard 91, Empire, ECE, and a few others are looking?

All the teams connected to Dynamic lacrosse.
Interesting?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting?

Very true I guess people are sick of paying top dollar and getting mediocre results!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting?

Very true I guess people are sick of paying top dollar and getting mediocre results!

Yup.
Plus that organization is always looking to add another paying customer, even if they have a full team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahaha angry man. What's with the insults bud? ""Your not even smart enough". What are you 12 years old? You can't have a mature discussion without descending into that behavior? That's one of the major problems on these forums. That kind of childish behavior. Everyone is a tough guy anonymous behind the keyboard. Stalker? Please. Why because I questioned your hate? First of all Im not JM. Im no big fan of his, but am a fan of the boys. I was not giving a detailed analysis of JM, but the team. When I said I dont know him its the truth. My analysis as you call it was just what I saw in the games. I saw them competing with several AA teams in tournaments this year. They did win a few, but imploded and lost on many others. I saw a lot of kids with talent on the team and they can be a true AA team if they were worked to be consistent in playing at the top of their game. I saw the game video on NextPro.com.
Joke? I had mentioned Smash because they were competing for almost a half. That's a fact. I give them credit for that. Why take that away from them? I wasnt saying they were better, etc. Forget JM and his antics, Im referring to the boys. I was there for almost every game and did see that they had an ability to play at AA level, but again were brought down by inconsistency. You obviously can't give them credit for that because of your hate for JM.
I see that many out there have major issues with JM. Im not defending him, but just stating what I saw during the season. Obviously being a JM hater you werent there. As far as his behavior toward parents/players off the field Ive heard a lot of bad things. I personally have not experienced it, but have no reason to doubt others who may have. However, in regard to game play he did well. He made mistakes no doubt, but did an overall decent job. Maybe he deserves a verbal thrashing. I dont know. He obviously gets to you at a high level. That says more about you than him. All I know is what I saw of the team/boys this past season. Now you may begin typing your insults.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at that game. I don't know why so many United fans talk about one game where they almost won. That is just sad. It wasn't close. I don't pay $100+ for Nextpro.com, but was texting my wife the score. Looking back at the texts, United shot up 2-0, then 2-1, next text was 3-3, then United never scored again and I stopped texting. Game ended 12-3 with Smash beating United. United definitely surprised everyone for the first few minutes, but Spallina made adjustments and easily won from there. United hardly even gained control of the ball offensively for more than a few minutes after their first 3 goals. JM made no adjustments, United struggled at face-offs, couldn't win hardly any GBs and many kids didn't play.

At the end of the season, after losing in the B bracket at NLF, JM gave a nice speech at NLF where at some point, he said the kids don't know how to win and he does not know why they will not play hard for him. That was difficult to listen to.

JM stayed at the Sands Casino the night before, was out drinking/gambling late, showed up and ran onto the field 15 min into the game the next morning. He texted parents 5 min before the game claiming the valet lost his keys. If the valet lost his key, why was he texting parents 5 minutes before the game instead of 1 hr before the game when the kids are expected to show up? He was late and yet he expected the boys to win it for him? It is up to the coach to lead by example, make adjustments, figure out how to win, get play time for most kids and enter appropriate tournaments so kids can play and truly win a few and lose few. United didn't win any tournaments all season. I am not hating on him, these are the areas he needs to work on.

Why do parents stay? Most can't go back to Empire (various reasons) and there are no viable B teams in Mid/East Suffolk county. The boys on the team are also good kids and good friends, so the kids want to play, not so much for JM, but with each other. The parents, for the most part, also get along. When your son tells you he wants to play with his friends, what else can you do except be quiet, pay the money and hope JM learns and makes some changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I was at that game. I don't know why so many United fans talk about one game where they almost won. That is just sad. It wasn't close. I don't pay $100+ for Nextpro.com, but was texting my wife the score. Looking back at the texts, United shot up 2-0, then 2-1, next text was 3-3, then United never scored again and I stopped texting. Game ended 12-3 with Smash beating United. United definitely surprised everyone for the first few minutes, but Spallina made adjustments and easily won from there. United hardly even gained control of the ball offensively for more than a few minutes after their first 3 goals. JM made no adjustments, United struggled at face-offs, couldn't win hardly any GBs and many kids didn't play.

At the end of the season, after losing in the B bracket at NLF, JM gave a nice speech at NLF where at some point, he said the kids don't know how to win and he does not know why they will not play hard for him. That was difficult to listen to.

JM stayed at the Sands Casino the night before, was out drinking/gambling late, showed up and ran onto the field 15 min into the game the next morning. He texted parents 5 min before the game claiming the valet lost his keys. If the valet lost his key, why was he texting parents 5 minutes before the game instead of 1 hr before the game when the kids are expected to show up? He was late and yet he expected the boys to win it for him? It is up to the coach to lead by example, make adjustments, figure out how to win, get play time for most kids and enter appropriate tournaments so kids can play and truly win a few and lose few. United didn't win any tournaments all season. I am not hating on him, these are the areas he needs to work on.

Why do parents stay? Most can't go back to Empire (various reasons) and there are no viable B teams in Mid/East Suffolk county. The boys on the team are also good kids and good friends, so the kids want to play, not so much for JM, but with each other. The parents, for the most part, also get along. When your son tells you he wants to play with his friends, what else can you do except be quiet, pay the money and hope JM learns and makes some changes.

That will never happen. JM took most of his old mediocre team added a few new pieces, and wants people to believe that for 3700 per year that he will get your child to the next level. LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder has any of you that has had an issue with United confronted the United coaches? Let it go... all that matters now is an outlined recruiting plan for the next two years? Can my kid into Black Card or Maverick (for you newbies Maverick invites are dine by the fall)? Are we going to the Philly fall showcase as team? Can you write recommendations for the Fall Philly individual showcase and other elite showcases. What is your relationships at the college level? Are we playing in the UA main event or Naptown? And we will be competitive, no coach watches a team losing by 10 goals, how we will get exposure?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wonder has any of you that has had an issue with United confronted the United coaches? Let it go... all that matters now is an outlined recruiting plan for the next two years? Can my kid into Black Card or Maverick (for you newbies Maverick invites are dine by the fall)? Are we going to the Philly fall showcase as team? Can you write recommendations for the Fall Philly individual showcase and other elite showcases. What is your relationships at the college level? Are we playing in the UA main event or Naptown? And we will be competitive, no coach watches a team losing by 10 goals, how we will get exposure?

Right, accept it and let it go or find a new team. Just ask yourself if you want this guy at the helm of the ship your son is sailing on for the next couple of years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
An outlined recruiting plan for the next two years? By JM? Get ready for the lies pal. Guy spews so much garbage its insane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"I was at that game. I don't know why so many United fans talk about one game where they almost won. That is just sad. It wasn't close. I don't pay $100+ for Nextpro.com, but was texting my wife the score. Looking back at the texts, United shot up 2-0, then 2-1, next text was 3-3, then United never scored again and I stopped texting. Game ended 12-3 with Smash beating United. United definitely surprised everyone for the first few minutes, but Spallina made adjustments and easily won from there. United hardly even gained control of the ball offensively for more than a few minutes after their first 3 goals. JM made no adjustments, United struggled at face-offs, couldn't win hardly any GBs and many kids didn't play."

Exactly - Spallina JR not SR made adjustments, SR was at Bandits Game. Kid is some player and has an incredible LAX IQ. I don't know who would have won had he not been there. SL had no Idea what to do and I hear from the parents that if SR & JR weren't part of the team they would be leaving. SL on his own doesn't teach anything and his practices are nothing more than PAL Practices. Everybody knows Smash is an average team with out JR. Look what happened in MD with with out him, they were destroyed and I heard from one of the parents that it was even worse than the score. "Kids had no idea what to do without JR". Before this year they haven't won a tournament in 2 years with SL as the coach. Smash is get the ball to JR and occupy your guy so he can go 1 on 1. JR is awesome but why stay on this team if your sole job is to get him the ball and occupy? As as for college's, you think because you kid play's for 91 or Express he is going D1. SL couldn't even get his kid, who is a good player, recruited.

So where do you go? Express? LOL? Unless you are one of 5 kids you are not allowed to shoot. Also the roster fluctuates week to week with guest players. You think 24 is a big roster haw about 30+. Did you ever see Chan on the sideline he is always happy and smiling, even when they are losing. You know why, he knows that this is all a big joke and he is making money hand over fist. He knows only a few of his kids are d1 recruits, college coach's today are looking for great athletes that are LAX Players. Believe me they would rather take a 6'3" athlete Lax player from FLA than a 5'10" star from LI.

Igloo has seen better days. Team is well coach but just to small. unless they get bigger players will be exposed and run over by the better teams. Also relies on just a few kids on Offense.

Rebels/Outlaws - decent players but horrible coaching. Needs to get a real coach then a Kid. Head coach graduated in 2014 from HS. Good Luck with that.

To get back to United, JM has his issues but all the teams have issues.

Good luck to all the players because this class has a lot of great kids and can we stop with the United/JM stuff already it's getting old and boring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well you are correct about that Smash game. I would not have brought it up if it had not been mentioned by another individual. I just meant to say they did well early on and showed signs of really playing at a higher level. Of course they were stomped for the remainder of the game. In regard to JM I try not to think about it too much, but it is difficult. Otherwise it can really aggravate you especially considering the cost of it all. You are correct in regard to the things he said to the boys. Not good at all. That kind of talk is divisive as opposed to uniting the boys. My posts were not meant to praise him, but the boys. I agree the boys play for one another and moving to another team doesn't seem to provide many good options.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like I said, I just hope they stay on the island in the fall and don’t go and play tourneys that they know they’ll do well at.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well you are correct about that Smash game. I would not have brought it up if it had not been mentioned by another individual. I just meant to say they did well early on and showed signs of really playing at a higher level. Of course they were stomped for the remainder of the game. In regard to JM I try not to think about it too much, but it is difficult. Otherwise it can really aggravate you especially considering the cost of it all. You are correct in regard to the things he said to the boys. Not good at all. That kind of talk is divisive as opposed to uniting the boys. My posts were not meant to praise him, but the boys. I agree the boys play for one another and moving to another team doesn't seem to provide many good options.

I couldn't agree more. After losing at NLF, Marksberry's speech was condescending at best. Very hurtful to hear as parents. In the second to last tournament, Hills vs Autism, Marksberry walked off the field in anger and left the tournament once United started losing to Harborfields. The Assistants had to finish the tournament and United lost their next game to Hills. Parents were surprised Marksberry just left. The boys deserve a lot of praise. They always play for each other and still try to please him. Parents have to teach the boys not to take what he says too seriously. There are not a lot of options.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I couldn't agree more. After losing at NLF, Marksberry's speech was condescending at best. Very hurtful to hear as parents. In the second to last tournament, Hills vs Autism, Marksberry walked off the field in anger and left the tournament once United started losing to Harborfields. The Assistants had to finish the tournament and United lost their next game to Hills. Parents were surprised Marksberry just left. The boys deserve a lot of praise. They always play for each other and still try to please him. Parents have to teach the boys not to take what he says too seriously. There are not a lot of options.

Why is this guy still coaching United, let alone any team. So it's okay for JM to out right lie to the parents, miss the beginning of the game and more than likely hung over when he arrived (still buzzed from the night before)? On top of that, walked off the field during Hills v. Autism game which he is paid to coach. Finally, after the last tournament giving a condescending speech at best to the team. JM may in fact be a great guy, but clearly he isn't cut out to coach. Parents, wake up, you're throwing your hard earned money at this guy and allow him to spit in your face. Your children should be your pride and joy. If the boys want to remain together as a team, there is more than one way to skin a cat, band together and get a new coach. As they say; If you don't stand up for Something you will fall for Anything! As it stands now, it sounds like JM is the Pimp. If travel lacrosse forces some of you and your kids to to accept this type of behavior, I hate to think what you accept in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

My question is why on earth do the people follow this stunad like sheep? If a coach screamed at my kid because he made a mistake and wasn't taught how to do something I would destroy him in front of everyone. The problem is most parents are afraid to put these coaches in there place in fear of their child not playing. We pay them to coach and develop our kids not mentally abuse them! If a kid plays out of fear he will make mistakes and play tight. I want my kid to play and have fun because after all IT'S A GAME !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well somebody should have grabbed their kid walked out on Marksberry's speech then. It looks like he quit on the team well before they didn't perform for him.

And you know he was dividing his attention between the team and his new venture. Every kid deserves a dedicated coach. All of these guys looking for a payday ultimately let their teams down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Well you are correct about that Smash game. I would not have brought it up if it had not been mentioned by another individual. I just meant to say they did well early on and showed signs of really playing at a higher level. Of course they were stomped for the remainder of the game. In regard to JM I try not to think about it too much, but it is difficult. Otherwise it can really aggravate you especially considering the cost of it all. You are correct in regard to the things he said to the boys. Not good at all. That kind of talk is divisive as opposed to uniting the boys. My posts were not meant to praise him, but the boys. I agree the boys play for one another and moving to another team doesn't seem to provide many good options.

Well somebody should have grabbed their kid walked out on Marksberry's speech then. It looks like he quit on the team well before they didn't perform for him.

And you know he was dividing his attention between the team and his new venture. Every kid deserves a dedicated coach. All of these guys looking for a payday ultimately let their teams down.
[/quote

I'm not putting all coaches in the same category as JM but I know so many parents who are not happy with the coaching and still sign up and either watch their kid not play or not get better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My question is why on earth do the people follow this stunad like sheep? If a coach screamed at my kid because he made a mistake and wasn't taught how to do something I would destroy him in front of everyone. The problem is most parents are afraid to put these coaches in there place in fear of their child not playing. We pay them to coach and develop our kids not mentally abuse them! If a kid plays out of fear he will make mistakes and play tight. I want my kid to play and have fun because after all IT'S A GAME !
[/quote]

Enough already - If you don't like him leave, go someplace else and see if it's better. My guess, it's not. All top teams cater to their top 5 or 6 players, all the others are afterthoughts. If he is so Horrible, why did 60 kids turn up at his tryout?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Enough already - If you don't like him leave, go someplace else and see if it's better. My guess, it's not. All top teams cater to their top 5 or 6 players, all the others are afterthoughts. If he is so Horrible, why did 60 kids turn up at his tryout?
[/quote]

Okay JM. Enough already, you're not talking to your own kids. You sound the a typical abuser.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

60 kids showed up to United tryouts because JM advertised the tryout was for 2 teams - 2022 and 2027! JM told parents at try outs he was taking 24 kids for United 2022, but he ended up accepting 28. Fact - Last year, JM added 8 kids (plus a 9th extra goalie for practices only) last year after try-outs and after the season started. Of course he will do the same again this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents with kids who have been on 2022 Team United really should post these expwriences on the 2027 forum thread.
Dont let another group of parents go down thus same train crash with their kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents with kids who have been on 2022 Team United really should post these expwriences on the 2027 forum thread.
Dont let another group of parents go down thus same train crash with their kids.

He'll try to hook a new set of kids and parents early, after that hang on...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All this and you still go back for more? lost.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

All this and you still go back for more? lost.

JM have a magic teaspoon?? These people are in the sunken place! #getout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know about second tier organization likes Milion Force, rebels, bluefish, etc? Anyone have good or bad feedback?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know about second tier organization likes Milion Force, rebels, bluefish, etc? Anyone have good or bad feedback?

rebels - new, so wait and see
Millon - solid team
Bluefish - no idea

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That will never happen. JM took most of his old mediocre team added a few new pieces, and wants people to believe that for 3700 per year that he will get your child to the next level. LOL

YOU AND THE GUY THAT WROTE THE QUOTE ABOVE ARE A BUNCH OF LITTLE BIT**** . Its obvious you are a parent that was cut because despite all this crap you are trying to post and crying about a post game speeches, what JM was doing the night before, kind of creepy that you are watching his every move, All except one player that was asked to return came back. There were a bunch of players that were removed from the team for various reasons, mostly just plain lack of skill and replaced with much better players.

The team will go on and be better. Got rid of DEAD weight. Got rid of weak parents. All of the players that were cut should have never been on the team. These post show what type of parents they are. Trying to undermine someone anonymously is so pathetic. He is a good coach who demands a lot from his kids.

Page 6 of 18 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard