BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
(NA) Re: Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 white kept its core group of studs appare tly. smart play. that team was wicked.after my sons team lost in his finals we watched 91 white beat a very talented igloo a squad seemingly without shortening its bench. impressive team that moved the ball effortlessly and unselfishly. most importantly the kids looked like they were having fun together. that’s the name if the game.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 white kept its core group of studs appare tly. smart play. that team was wicked.after my sons team lost in his finals we watched 91 white beat a very talented igloo a squad seemingly without shortening its bench. impressive team that moved the ball effortlessly and unselfishly. most importantly the kids looked like they were having fun together. that’s the name if the game.

Thanks 91 white daddy. We're happy for you. No matter how well you do, 91 will still treat you like every other 2nd team, garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks United dad or JM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks 91 white daddy. We're happy for you. No matter how well you do, 91 will still treat you like every other 2nd team, garbage.

I was thinking the same thing. You said it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 White or 91 White with a few 91 orange players helping out their little brothers? Comeon with that, 91 white when true 91 white won’t beat Igloo.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White had to bring down Orange goalie and a couple of other players to beat Igloo last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White had to bring down Orange goalie and a couple of other players to beat Igloo last year

We could of had our C team beat your Igloo B team last season by about 20 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange are same age as white so no little brothers to help. The Orange goalie did help for only half the game since he got hurt but the rest was all White. And they had fun every minute of it. It’s great to watch everyone so surprised. Will be exciting to watch White this year....definitely an even stronger team than last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can 2027 91 orange hang with 2026 orange ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can 2027 91 orange hang with 2026 orange ?

They scrimmaged last season. 2027 hung with 2026 for a little bit and looked good but 2026 won.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express didnt get their usual 3 teams out of their 2027 tryouts so they looking to fill the pockets more by focusing on Suffolk for the $$$..
People go to a program that only focuses on 1 team per age group..and I know Express states they only making one team but that's a joke....tryouts are at bayport...they will NOT be practicing there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express didnt get their usual 3 teams out of their 2027 tryouts so they looking to fill the pockets more by focusing on Suffolk for the $$$..
People go to a program that only focuses on 1 team per age group..and I know Express states they only making one team but that's a joke....tryouts are at bayport...they will NOT be practicing there

I agree. You cant believe what Express says. This year it will be one team per age group. Next year it will be 2. And if they can stretch it, the following year it will be 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two coaches are Bayport guys and have permits to Bayport turf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why not list coaches names on website? Why so secretive?
Same Express games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same Express games

There are too many teams at this point. This is just greed by express but i agree they will add as many teams per age group as people are willing to pay for. I am going to see what the turtles are putting together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same Express games

There are too many teams at this point. This is just greed by express but i agree they will add as many teams per age group as people are willing to pay for. I am going to see what the turtles are putting together.

Thats one of the reasons I like Rebels.
They are committing to the one team per age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same Express games

There is another team that formed as well out east. Its called Epic Jokers. And its only $1350-. May be something you want to check out if looking in Suffolk County.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same Express games

Same Express games

No Turtles 2027 team. Low turnout of registration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? That’s unfortunate. Was just going to register my kid. Was looking forward to checking them out as we’re still undecided on where to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same here. I was really hoping that they would be able to put together a team. Time to look for a low level team for my 4th. I just want him to play without the madness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same here. I was really hoping that they would be able to put together a team. Time to look for a low level team for my 4th. I just want him to play without the madness.

Look at epicjokerslax.com
Thats a new team.
May be perfect for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

reach out to 24 east. great group of coaches.very reasonable tuition.will be the best move you can possibly make

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Turtles for 2027 got email yesterday about it. Refund going out whoever registered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast Elite has a 20272028 combo team of very talented players. I know they were looking for 2-3 more guys. The Sayville varsity coach is coaching the team (he dont have a kid on the team). They have a 2nd tryout tomorrow...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats a new team.
May be perfect for you.

Yes. Epic jokers is a great option.
Tuition only $1350-.
Director is a varsity coach for Mattituck. Plus was a coach for Mamaz Boyz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Turtles for 2027 got email yesterday about it. Refund going out whoever registered.

I would hope they refund your tryout fee as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out Rebels.
They still have onw more tryout date.
If you call them they can tell you anything you need to know.
They are very open about everything. No shadiness

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats a new team.
May be perfect for you.

Team is too far out to make that trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw Tryouts tonight for 2027

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

reach out to 24 east. great group of coaches.very reasonable tuition.will be the best move you can possibly make
located in Rocky Point . Sorry but it a hike try to get up there durning rebels hour from exit 59 LIE they do have a good line up but it’s a hike.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay away from combo teams. The Express East at this age will be very strong. Of course that statement will be challenged, but you have been advised and they will practice in Bayport. Find out for yourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

located in Rocky Point . Sorry but it a hike try to get up there durning rebels hour from exit 59 LIE they do have a good line up but it’s a hike.

Then look at Rebels.
Main base is South Huntington and they have connections with multiple fields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay away from combo teams. The Express East at this age will be very strong. Of course that statement will be challenged, but you have been advised and they will practice in Bayport. Find out for yourselves.

Stay away from combo teams. The Express East at this age will be very strong. Of course that statement will be challenged, but you have been advised and they will practice in Bayport. Find out for

yourselves.

Yeah how much $3,500 no thx for a C team because the others are A,B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away from combo teams. The Express East at this age will be very strong. Of course that statement will be challenged, but you have been advised and they will practice in Bayport. Find out for

yourselves.

It is separate and should be A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

Smart man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

Come on that’s a lie , express east came out after the other express tryout. It’s a money grab “A” crazy parents will travel anywhere so there’s kid is on the A , when out east will not be a A believe me and again how Much is the team $$ the big Secret Is the price Why ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

Come on that’s a lie , express east came out after the other express tryout. It’s a money grab “A” crazy parents will travel anywhere so there’s kid is on the A , when out east will not be a A believe me and again how Much is the team $$ the big Secret Is the price Why ??

It’s not a lie. But to each his own. Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

I wish you luck as well. But unfortanatelly you are drinking the Express Koolaide.
Everyone has to learn the hard way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

I wish you luck as well. But unfortanatelly you are drinking the Express Koolaide.
Everyone has to learn the hard way.

Lol. See you on the all important T-shirt podium

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Important for people who tried out for Team United:
You need to read the 2022 forum before committing your kid.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard