BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 7 of 36 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son didn't make the team but the Turtles had some talent at their tryouts as well. Tons of kids from other teams but I don't know who made it and accepted. I'm guessing they will be in the mix as well.

It's definitely a high caliber team of great players. Low profile, low drama. They'll be in all the AA tournaments.

And if they play in those tournaments they probably won't win many games, the team is filled with bench players that weren't happy with playing time or told that they weren't as good as they thought, well good luck to them.

Well if you were there you would have seen the talent. Too bad your son got cut and now you've got negative spew. Good luck with him

Sounds like a coach with an axe to grind. Maybe the coach isn't as good as he believes he is. Additionally, there are a few teams (established) that shouldn't be in AA tournaments. Oh well...

your post makes no sense to this club team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man.... one of the so called AA teams seems to have had a mass exodus....Wonder why?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man.... one of the so called AA teams seems to have had a mass exodus....Wonder why?

which one would are you talking about?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coaching, politics, and playing time. Why else?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hear S2S not getting many accepts from those not previously on the team. Maybe they won’t be upgrading and the B team is dead in the water.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because this guy has nothing better to do and wants to create something to talk about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach arrogance. It’s affecting a few teams this year.

Coach arrogance. It’s affecting a few teams this year. Funny all in the same geographic area. .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because this guy has nothing better to do and wants to create something to talk about

Not sure how any team knows if there was a mass exodus yet. Lots of kids tried out for different teams. Doesn’t mean they are actually leaving their current team. So unless you have access to a final roster and saw who gave deposits you have no clue!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stirring the pot. You have no clue.

Hear S2S not getting many accepts from those not previously on the team. Maybe they won’t be upgrading and the B team is dead in the water.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Was expected if true. Tryouts were held very late. Express, igloo, 90+1 all locked up their kids at that point. Who were they looking at unless they had agreements already in place

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have proof this isn’t true? A few of the kids I know that tried out have yet to be contacted. Tryouts were Wed. So they must be waiting for people to accept and commit which is causing a delay in making contacts. If they can barely fill one team you can’t expect them to field 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You have proof this isn’t true? A few of the kids I know that tried out have yet to be contacted. Tryouts were Wed. So they must be waiting for people to accept and commit which is causing a delay in making contacts. If they can barely fill one team you can’t expect them to field 2.

Higgins ain't calling you. Rebels and a few others are still looking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach arrogance. It’s affecting a few teams this year. Funny all in the same geographic area. .

Is that area called Manhasset?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach arrogance? That's crazy. they don't control any kids destiny. they may think they do. If you are not happy with the service, dump them. Just remember at the end, parents always have the last say, no need to debate. Parents get too hung up on these organizations

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, chasing out the others starting with DK.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure how any team knows if there was a mass exodus yet. Lots of kids tried out for different teams. Doesn’t mean they are actually leaving their current team. So unless you have access to a final roster and saw who gave deposits you have no clue!

The team being discussed lost at least 5 players and the coach who put the team together. Think it qualifies as an exodus.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were true blue tryouts are they having another tryout

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The team being discussed lost at least 5 players and the coach who put the team together. Think it qualifies as an exodus.

Where did DK wind up? Are you saying the 5 kids that left are all on whatever team he went to? That would mean that team lost 5 or cut 5 to make room or they just over inflated their roster. Don’t think I would want to be on that team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Coach arrogance? That's crazy. they don't control any kids destiny. they may think they do. If you are not happy with the service, dump them. Just remember at the end, parents always have the last say, no need to debate. Parents get too hung up on these organizations

Exactly my point. They THINK they control the players and their arrogance is palpable. —- this is the year they are getting dumped. Like someone posted earlier— Denver is over!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmmm sounds like S2S

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Higgins ain't calling you. Rebels and a few others are still looking.

If they haven’t called by now your not on their radar. Take a spot elsewhere. Lots of good teams out there , and some new ones that look promising.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK is still with S2S he is now coaching the younger teams to try and build the program. MR took 2023 over there is no issue with DK and S2S. The team for that matter I have no idea I only heard they lost one starter. I heard Igloo lost 6 bak ups to the Turtles and two started to Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call it whatever you want. 8 kids leaving your team is a lot. They may not all be starters but 8 a team kids are not walking off the street just like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK is still with S2S he is now coaching the younger teams to try and build the program. MR took 2023 over there is no issue with DK and S2S. The team for that matter I have no idea I only heard they lost one starter. I heard Igloo lost 6 bak ups to the Turtles and two started to Express.

2023 was DK’s team. He brought half that that team in. No way there’s no issue. Those players didn’t come to the team for any other reason. Sorry to hurt your ego. Now that he’s gone — so are they. That shouldn’t be a surprise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles picked perfect year. They will be a team to watch for sure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call it whatever you want. 8 kids leaving your team is a lot. They may not all be starters but 8 a team kids are not walking off the street just like that.

First it was 5, now it is 8. You people have no clue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How were true blue tryouts are they having another tryout

There were probably 60 or more kids at True Blue and I think they are done. 3 tryout days should be enough to pick the 2 teams I’m guessing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let’s stop talking about DK. The real issue is the demise of the honey badgers after BM was fired. S2S should hire BM, he is the best developer of young players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any info about new team I heard formed called Epic Jokers?
I live in Suffolk, so figured would be a good option.
Plus Im not looking to break the bank on cost for travel lacrosse for my kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles ownership were able to foresee the path youth lacrosse is heading towards. If you take into account what the turtles accomplished with the 2017 group and now the 2020 team, naturally, it was worth having kids tryout.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have any info about new team I heard formed called Epic Jokers?
I live in Suffolk, so figured would be a good option.
Plus Im not looking to break the bank on cost for travel lacrosse for my kid.

Formed by prior coach of Mamaz Boyz.
Only $1350- so it is good option.
Tryouts are tomorrow and Tuesday in evening, and also the following week.
Info should be on the Epic Jokers website.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Turtles ownership were able to foresee the path youth lacrosse is heading towards. If you take into account what the turtles accomplished with the 2017 group and now the 2020 team, naturally, it was worth having kids tryout.

Yes foresee the ability to make some money just like the rest of the clubs.if they only had 1 team I could agree but the fact that they are expanding to more grades just shows the money that's out their for them to take advantage of.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes foresee the ability to make some money just like the rest of the clubs.if they only had 1 team I could agree but the fact that they are expanding to more grades just shows the money that's out their for them to take advantage of.

Turtles are trying to cash in their 2017 group was very talented the 2020 group is one of the worst on LI

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where the Rebels will practice?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I haven’t heard a bad word about the rebels.
They seem to really want to make the parents and players happy.
What a nice change to the travel experience.We are all use to your kid is lucky to be here now cut me a check.
Could it be we are truly the costumer and we should be happy what we are paying for? What a concept.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know where the Rebels will practice?

It depends on the final makeup of the team, and where the kids are coming from.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What a nice change to the travel experience.We are all use to your kid is lucky to be here now cut me a check.
Could it be we are truly the costumer and we should be happy what we are paying for? What a concept.

Parents and players are happy now, just remember the Rebels will always have Outlaws DNA! Enjoy it for now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents and players are happy now, just remember the Rebels will always have Outlaws DNA! Enjoy it for now.

Is having the outlaws dna supposed to be a good thing. The 2023 oultlaw team has a history of yelling daddy coaches that weren’t lax players and mediocre performance. In addition they haven’t had a practice yet so I’m pretty sure the parents don’t know if they are happy. I think most of the postings referencing rebels are from rebels directors. Another question, does outlaws dna guarantee spam from rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is having the outlaws dna supposed to be a good thing. The 2023 oultlaw team has a history of yelling daddy coaches that weren’t lax players and mediocre performance. In addition they haven’t had a practice yet so I’m pretty sure the parents don’t know if they are happy. I think most of the postings referencing rebels are from rebels directors. Another question, does outlaws dna guarantee spam from rebels.

Yawn!
So you dont like the Rebels, but you dont like the Outlaws as well.
Could it be your son did not make either team and your mad at the whole lax world.
Seems like thats a lot closer to the truth.
Yawn!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is the rebels team shaping up, are they still looking for players and what positions

Page 7 of 36 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard