BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: New to LI travel lax Looking For Advice
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This topic is about li lax looking for advice enough with the coach thx

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
over exaggerating? worry about lacrosse? how about worry about the safety of your children and make sure they have adults who are good role models.

I will worry about the safety of my kids over lacrosse EVERY day.

I guess you are the dad who wants to be cool and lets his kid have a beer at a family function.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
over exaggerating? worry about lacrosse? how about worry about the safety of your children and make sure they have adults who are good role models.

I guess you are the dad who wants to be cool and lets his kid have a beer at a family function.

Sounds like your son should stay at home and play Fortnite . If your worried so much about safety, you're in the wrong sport! Relax a little, It's the weekend, and almost time for a beer!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What do they say "apple doesn't fall too far from the tree." Just my opinion, I feel a youth coach should not be drinking in front of the kids, let alone with the parents. I don't see the benefit of this.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you have dad’s who have teaching and HS experience I think that is the best. Since their kids are on the team they put in more than many paid coaches would be willing to do. Having one recent grad is great because they relate to the boys and the boys also look up to them. But the recent grads for the most part aren’t organized enough to run a team.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baseball and golf good option I can be a nasty sport not sure if your ready or will u be the crazy parent that knows nothing screaming at the poor ref , u will !!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Baseball and golf good option I can be a nasty sport not sure if your ready or will u be the crazy parent that knows nothing screaming at the poor ref , u will !!

Beats being the parent that can barely form a sentence. I'd rather be wrong than be an stunad. I can learn from being wrong. You'll never learn anything by being an stunad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay away from rebels. They have dad coaches that only look out for their own kids. Especially A little guy with a big mouth. He coaches the 2025 team

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay away from rebels. They have dad coaches that only look out for their own kids. Especially A little guy with a big mouth. He coaches the 2025 team
Move off LI would be my advice.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Advice #1 whatever someone tells you on BOTC, do the opposite
They really don’t know anything but surely act like they do.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Advice #1 whatever someone tells you on BOTC, do the opposite
They really don’t know anything but surely act like they do.
A bit of an oxymoron there. If you take the advice it goes against the advice. What to do?
Def reclass your kid!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you see a parent from Yellow Jackets with a cast on his leg he’s a boob. Oh, the cast is probably gone. 🤔. Oh well you’ll figure it out, he knows everything about lacrosse. Him and the other YJ 2025 parents will school you.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you see a parent from Yellow Jackets with a cast on his leg he’s a boob. Oh, the cast is probably gone. 🤔. Oh well you’ll figure it out, he knows everything about lacrosse. Him and the other YJ 2025 parents will school you.

This Janelli stuff never gets old 🥾

Like Reply Quote
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard