BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 70 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Express picking up 2023 S2S attack, O, is a big upgrade. Kid can play. Makes Express the top team, sorry Taz.

Good for him. Oldest kid in the age group by 6 months.

I da know. He’s got some very big shoes to fill...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Cut the crap already. Everyone knows what this website is and that’s why you’re on here. This is the Jerry Springer Show of youth lacrosse. Absolutely nothing new. When not bashing WP, there are only the sounds of crickets on here. If you weren’t fascinated by it, you wouldn’t stalk it like you all do. Stop with the holier than thou BS.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express picking up 2023 S2S attack, O, is a big upgrade. Kid can play. Makes Express the top team, sorry Taz.

Sounds like the express dads are bragging about their holdbacks again. They did the same thing last year at this time. Not sure why people would want to brag about a team being cheating dbs. Takes all kinds I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

Any feedback is appreciated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think about it. This team is so good and these boys are such good lacrosse players that grown men and women talk about them constantly. The jealousy is so insane that you actually know where these boys live, What teams they used to play for, what their parents are like to deal with, what the coaches are like and what they are going to do wrong or right.. hey WP whatever you guys are doing keep doing it. You have found a way to strike a nerve just being good at what you do. It is real clear that most of these threads are not WP parents and just simply jealous people for one reason or another. Listen up adults leave these kids alone and work on your own sons. Maybe that’s been this teams secret since day 1
You need to think about it. This site has and always will be about the Parents, including yourself. It is never about the kids. The cocky and the jealous hang on this site. YOU are so cocky and ignorant that you are blinded by how you feed into it. These KIDS are all young, But the parents are the ones acting like children. Just stay off the site and you would not have to worry about it and let the kids be kids and play the game they love. Parents are the problems.

Pot, meet Kettle

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both are good teams. My son has friends on both teams. He’s been on the Outlaws for a few years and loves it. The coaches are both great guys and teach the game well. We gave my son the same choice and he picked the Outlaws. He has had the Rebel coaches at clinics and they were great too. Either way, it’s a good spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Think about it. This team is so good and these boys are such good lacrosse players that grown men and women talk about them constantly. The jealousy is so insane that you actually know where these boys live, What teams they used to play for, what their parents are like to deal with, what the coaches are like and what they are going to do wrong or right.. hey WP whatever you guys are doing keep doing it. You have found a way to strike a nerve just being good at what you do. It is real clear that most of these threads are not WP parents and just simply jealous people for one reason or another. Listen up adults leave these kids alone and work on your own sons. Maybe that’s been this teams secret since day 1
You need to think about it. This site has and always will be about the Parents, including yourself. It is never about the kids. The cocky and the jealous hang on this site. YOU are so cocky and ignorant that you are blinded by how you feed into it. These KIDS are all young, But the parents are the ones acting like children. Just stay off the site and you would not have to worry about it and let the kids be kids and play the game they love. Parents are the problems.

Pot, meet Kettle

EXACTLY MY POINT!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like the express dads are bragging about their holdbacks again. They did the same thing last year at this time. Not sure why people would want to brag about a team being cheating dbs. Takes all kinds I guess.

Natty chanps

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both are good teams. My son has friends on both teams. He’s been on the Outlaws for a few years and loves it. The coaches are both great guys and teach the game well. We gave my son the same choice and he picked the Outlaws. He has had the Rebel coaches at clinics and they were great too. Either way, it’s a good spot.

Yes. It really comes down to your experience. If you have tried out for both, then call both sides and talk to them and coaches about any questions you have.
I chose Rebels, but honestly we didnt go to Outlaw tryouts.
I liked the training model of Rebels and their transparency.
But you should contact both and find out what fits best for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad from Philly here! My buddy turned me on to this website and forum and all I can say is wow!😂 You LI guys are out of your minds! But I have to admit you are entertaining and have me hooked! It’s as if I’m reading posts Snooky and the Situation wrote if they happened to have kids who played lacrosse on opposite teams. Please keep the drama coming!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dad from Philly here! My buddy turned me on to this website and forum and all I can say is wow!😂 You LI guys are out of your minds! But I have to admit you are entertaining and have me hooked! It’s as if I’m reading posts Snooky and the Situation wrote if they happened to have kids who played lacrosse on opposite teams. Please keep the drama coming!

Binge watching the site is the way to go! Find the archives. Season 1 is phenomenal. Pre-K WolfPack is the most hated group of 6 year olds around.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup. Lots of drama here. Enjoy!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we are all very familiar with what is going on with WP, Taz and Express. At this point, we need to let those stories playout and see what happens. What I’d like to hear is, what teams are next in line, who will challenge these teams now, or in the near future? I think very few people on here know much about that topic. Fall ball will be starting up before we know it. Who should we look for??

Rebels will be right there, when the dust settles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

My son is on the outlaws and I can say you know what you are getting when you are there and the coaches actually care about the kids and know all their names. They will make a kid a better player for sure and a better teammate and help them to be a better young man. Not sure what the rebels will be all about. You will get great gear. After that if anyone’s guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Binge watching the site is the way to go! Find the archives. Season 1 is phenomenal. Pre-K WolfPack is the most hated group of 6 year olds around.

They were 4 in Pre-K donkey!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Loaded question The Rebels is the Outaws team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

My son is on the outlaws and I can say you know what you are getting when you are there and the coaches actually care about the kids and know all their names. They will make a kid a better player for sure and a better teammate and help them to be a better young man. Not sure what the rebels will be all about. You will get great gear. After that if anyone’s guess.

Not to take anything away from Outlaws, but Rebels have been very easy to communicate with. And extremely upfront about the process. As soon as you register for tryouts, they called to see if you had any questions.

Tryouts were very interactive and motivating. Multiple coaches were there for tryouts. Defenitely impressive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh philly dad. Everyone knows who you are and please just admit you’re the biggest lax stalker of them all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

Not to take anything away from Outlaws, but Rebels have been very easy to communicate with. And extremely upfront about the process. As soon as you register for tryouts, they called to see if you had any questions.

Tryouts were very interactive and motivating. Multiple coaches were there for tryouts. Defenitely impressive.

I agree with all that. I really only ever cared that the 2 coaches that my son played for were there. While the Outlaws do not provide the upfront customer service, if you call and speak with Doug or talk to the coach they will be very upfront and answer your questions. If you care about AA,A,B teams like most people here then the Rebels are your Team. If you want your son or daughter to get better, enjoy the game then check out the Outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is that a question or a statement?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think we are all very familiar with what is going on with WP, Taz and Express. At this point, we need to let those stories playout and see what happens. What I’d like to hear is, what teams are next in line, who will challenge these teams now, or in the near future? I think very few people on here know much about that topic. Fall ball will be starting up before we know it. Who should we look for??

Yes, the Outlaw players in new uniforms should dominate now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

I agree with all that. I really only ever cared that the 2 coaches that my son played for were there. While the Outlaws do not provide the upfront customer service, if you call and speak with Doug or talk to the coach they will be very upfront and answer your questions. If you care about AA,A,B teams like most people here then the Rebels are your Team. If you want your son or daughter to get better, enjoy the game then check out the Outlaws.

Again, not taking anything away from Outlaws.
But you can also call Rebels and to the coaches as well, and get any questions answered. And its very clear from tryouts and interacting with the coaches that they will be some great training there.
Again, everyone has to find the fit they feel most comfortable with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. Rebels is not the Outlaws.
Rebels is formed by Michael Brennan who also owns the Blatant corp..
Brennan and some of the Outlaw coaches did come over to Rebels.
But they have put together a top notch coaching staff.
And are committed to one team per age group and open communication.
So far the whole tryout process has been extremely positive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's the Express format!! Take kids from older grades & fill in on younger teams. Every one of their top teams do it! Parents should be ashamed with all this "reclassifying" garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thoughts of express b team? join or not?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, the Outlaw players in new uniforms should dominate now.

There are Outlaw players who tried out, but also plenty of other teams players.
In the end, just like any other club, the best make the team. So its a mix of kids.
And the max on the team will be 22.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. Rebels is not the Outlaws.
Rebels is formed by Michael Brennan who also owns the Blatant corp..
Brennan and some of the Outlaw coaches did come over to Rebels.
But they have put together a top notch coaching staff.
And are committed to one team per age group and open communication.
So far the whole tryout process has been extremely positive.

I think the poster was talking about the players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

But you can also call Rebels and to the coaches as well, and get any questions answered. And its very clear from tryouts and interacting with the coaches that they will be some great training there.

So those coaches didn’t care last year when they coached the Outlaw teams but now they care cause they have Red shirts on?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

So those coaches didn’t care last year when they coached the Outlaw teams but now they care cause they have Red shirts on?

Thats a ridiculous statement.
They left to form a club team with their methodology.
They are concentrating on one team per grade, no overloaded rosters, multiple coaches per team, open communication, player evaluations, and transparent information.
They are incorporating and addressing the issues that parents and players have been complaining about for years.
Personally, I think its fantastic. And Im onboard with it.
But again each prson needs to find out what works for them. Thats why kids do multiple tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

The Rebels and Outlaws posts are so politically correct it’s nauseating. Knock off the happy horse sh@t! Sounds like 2 daycare programs pitching to the same family on why their kid should go to their program being careful not to bash the other one. Bottom line it already and stop trying to pretend you are the consumers versus the coaches or directors! “ if you want incredible coaching at a reasonable price you should come to Rebels” “if you want the coaches to know your sons name and be treated with dignity and respect you should come here” blah blah blah shut up already!! Ps I’ve never heard of a coach not knowing a players name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike Brennan’s talking to himself again! ^^^^^

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Given the choice...

Outlaws or Rebels

The Rebels and Outlaws posts are so politically correct it’s nauseating. Knock off the happy horse sh@t! Sounds like 2 daycare programs pitching to the same family on why their kid should go to their program being careful not to bash the other one. Bottom line it already and stop trying to pretend you are the consumers versus the coaches or directors! “ if you want incredible coaching at a reasonable price you should come to Rebels” “if you want the coaches to know your sons name and be treated with dignity and respect you should come here” blah blah blah shut up already!! Ps I’ve never heard of a coach not knowing a players name.

Well your dead wrong. I am a parent who went to Rebels tryout.
And it was really positive.
I can only guess that you are on 91, or Express. And you hate any othee teams discussed except your own.
But fact is many "consumers" like me and others, see plenty of other options for teams. And thats just the reality.
Too bad your teams treat you like their doing you a favor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless you are at an organization that has different coaches at every tournament . Like the one my son and 10 other kids just left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mike Brennan’s talking to himself again! ^^^^^

It’s comical. Same wording and statements in multiple forums here in BOTC. He can’t help himself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they wanted a new "Rebels" team then why did they give spots to many Outlaw Greaney players before tryouts????

Same old song and dance, this time with a red uniform. Come on people wake up and smell the coffee... Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Unless you are at an organization that has different coaches at every tournament . Like the one my son and 10 other kids just left.

What are you responding too???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If they wanted a new "Rebels" team then why did they give spots to many Outlaw Greaney players before tryouts????

Same old song and dance, this time with a red uniform. Come on people wake up and smell the coffee... Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse

Not sure what your getting at other than attacking some kids who got early invitations after pretryouts. Which was stated in email reminder about pretryouts that some spots would be filled after that pretryout. So standouts did get early offers. As did many players after tryouts this week.

If you are on Outlaws and did not like the player, than you should be happy he has moved to a different team. So stop your ranting.

For those of us who tried out and spoke to the coaches and director, we got only honest straightforward answers.

But this isnt saying anything negative against Outlaws. Unlike you I wont go around insulting players, parents, or organizations unnecessarily.
Players have a choice as to where they want to play. And they should go to the team that fits for them.
Have a great season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not sure what your getting at other than attacking some kids who got early invitations after pretryouts. Which was stated in email reminder about pretryouts that some spots would be filled after that pretryout. So standouts did get early offers. As did many players after tryouts this week.

If you are on Outlaws and did not like the player, than you should be happy he has moved to a different team. So stop your ranting.

For those of us who tried out and spoke to the coaches and director, we got only honest straightforward answers.

But this isnt saying anything negative against Outlaws. Unlike you I wont go around insulting players, parents, or organizations unnecessarily.
Players have a choice as to where they want to play. And they should go to the team that fits for them.
Have a great season.

Looks like English may be a second language... Nobody insulted a player or parent. Simply stated Rebels is an exact copy of the same old tired book. While you are at it, take a course in sentence structure, your post was embarrassing....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have a great season.

See how it is when there are 30+ kids at 1st practice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have a great season.

Looks like English may be a second language... Nobody insulted a player or parent. Simply stated Rebels is an exact copy of the same old tired book. While you are at it, take a course in sentence structure, your post was embarrassing....

Typical deflection from a person who has lost the argument.

You clearly have a distorted view of whats an insult.
"Pat was the worst in Gray, now he is the worst in Red... Hiking behind his son is even worse."
And thats not an insult? Hmmmm.

And of course you lash out unfoundedly and insult me, when you receive a courteous reply which refures yours.
Proving my point.

However, I have no interest in sinking to your level.

You can try to malign Rebels by spewing untruths about them, but I can say from experience dealing with them that they have been extremely fair in their evaluations of players. And others have said so also on this forum, even if they didnt get an invitation.

You need to let go of the hate and negativity. Concentrate on your own child and enjoying lacrosse with him.
Again I wish you the best for your upcoming season.

Page 6 of 70 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard