BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 36 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
S2S kid is legit. He was the best player on express b the previous year. Now that he’s finally recognized as a top player, express will be the team to beat.

LOL. Ok Dad

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S kid is legit. He was the best player on express b the previous year. Now that he’s finally recognized as a top player, express will be the team to beat.

Not his dad posting

Nope, definitely not his dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Should I add 100 lbs and war white Oakley’s to be added into the club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A got better just don't know how they are going to fit all these kids in.
Bandits from what I heard haven't done much.
Igloo lost 2 starters and 6 bench players
S2S lost there best player

So 1 and 2 stay the same as the two best, I think 3-5 will be a little different by the end of 2018/19 season. Good luck all...

If what I heard is true Bandits added four very very good players. Two make their team better which says a lot by itself

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only a few kids on that team are “top players” just because a given player makes a team doesn’t mean he’s “recognized” you confused fool. Most are there to pay for mc’s beach house. That includes all the new players this year. Write the check and be quiet.

Are you sad that he left? You should have treated him better coach.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha... why don't you just identify yourself. Totally obvious.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ha....doubt it. Probably mom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't believe everything you hear ...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep it there with the Outlaws maybe the Rebels if they are looking.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S picking SWR attack. If they can fix the attack they may be tough to beat.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah u pencil neck geek

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not his dad posting

Nope, definitely not his dad.

If it was his dad, it would be a ten paragraph, sel-absorbed post like in the past.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the kid parent but it's amazing how people are reacting to a kid leaving a club. He played as much as he wanted so he clearly was not looking for more playing time. People need to worry about their own kids more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Bandits added the kid that plays on 2022 Express the MVP of 2017 WSYL any truth to that?

His mom works for 90 + 1 so that would make sense.

If you are talking about the Express kid who had the most points in the WSYL (by far the best player there) he is an 8th grader who has a November birthday. He is not getting held back, he is not going to the Bandits and his mother does not work for 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True ...Going to be interesting to see how he interacts with Express parents

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True ...Going to be interesting to see how he interacts with Express parents

Who cares Higgins. Give it a rest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Bandits added the kid that plays on 2022 Express the MVP of 2017 WSYL any truth to that?

If you are talking about the Express kid who had the most points in the WSYL (by far the best player there) he is an 8th grader who has a November birthday. He is not getting held back, he is not going to the Bandits and his mother does not work for 91.

The biggest problem with this post, and yes I understand that you’re a cool-aid drinker, is that WSYL is not a competitive tournament. The best teams in the grad year do not attend. It’s called marketing.so easy there with your “MVP”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hmm, thought she was a director for the organization. That’s why her kid plays for express 22 and team 91 nationals 2023 in Florida. . She must have mis-informed me or I didn’t understand what she said. My bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You are not mistaken. The confusion is over this years “mvp” (JM) and last years “mvp” ( AG). Both play for ‘22 Express. But the righty has a house in a Florida, used to play for the Bandits, is grade eligible for 2023, and has a parent who works for 90 + 1. The lefty is age eligible for this years WYSL—but not 2023 grade eligible—and is staying on Express ‘22.

Oh and neither was a real mvp but was the highest scorer. We get what you mean. P

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like someone has a personal agenda with the father that has materialized once the son decided to move to a different club. I guess the realization of losing more games is eating at you and your ego. Easy to bash people behind a wall of ananimity. Please share with us your name so we all can better understand the issue - or is it a case of the son was taking time away from your little Johnny? Now you are just bitter and lashing out as an anonymous troll - coward!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The biggest problem with this post, and yes I understand that you’re a cool-aid drinker, is that WSYL is not a competitive tournament. The best teams in the grad year do not attend. It’s called marketing.so easy there with your “MVP”

Guess your still sore that your son's team didn't qualify or even go, give it a rest already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like someone has a personal agenda with the father that has materialized once the son decided to move to a different club. I guess the realization of losing more games is eating at you and your ego. Easy to bash people behind a wall of ananimity. Please share with us your name so we all can better understand the issue - or is it a case of the son was taking time away from your little Johnny? Now you are just bitter and lashing out as an anonymous troll - coward!

Says the ANONYMOUS poster, who's the troll- coward.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Guess your still sore that your son's team didn't qualify or even go, give it a rest already.

Not as sore as your wallet! Interesting that those teams who were in the WSYL got there butts handed to them at real tournaments!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did F$g tryouts go

picked up a few new kids, much improved

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you are talking about the Express kid who had the most points in the WSYL (by far the best player there) he is an 8th grader who has a November birthday. He is not getting held back, he is not going to the Bandits and his mother does not work for 91.[/quote]

Hmm, thought she was a director for the organization. That’s why her kid plays for express 22 and team 91 nationals 2023 in Florida. . She must have mis-informed me or I didn’t understand what she said. My bad.
[/quote]

My bad - I thought you were talking about the 2018 WSYL kid. You are correct - I have now heard that the 2017 WSYL MVP is going to the 2023 Bandits. I also heard he is really good but old for 2022 - now he will be Maryland old for 2023

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

In my professional opinion this gentleman may be suffering from CTE or might have had recent head trauma.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son didn't make the team but the Turtles had some talent at their tryouts as well. Tons of kids from other teams but I don't know who made it and accepted. I'm guessing they will be in the mix as well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did F$g tryouts go

When is the first real tournament? I guess that's when we will find out how the team shook out...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son didn't make the team but the Turtles had some talent at their tryouts as well. Tons of kids from other teams but I don't know who made it and accepted. I'm guessing they will be in the mix as well.

It's definitely a high caliber team of great players. Low profile, low drama. They'll be in all the AA tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's definitely a high caliber team of great players. Low profile, low drama. They'll be in all the AA tournaments.

And if they play in those tournaments they probably won't win many games, the team is filled with bench players that weren't happy with playing time or told that they weren't as good as they thought, well good luck to them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agree for a first year team tryouts had some talent....totally under the radar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not as sore as your wallet! Interesting that those teams who were in the WSYL got there butts handed to them at real tournaments!

Sorry my wallet is just fine, actually enjoyed the trip with my family and stayed a few extra days. What did you do- oh I forgot your son is on a average team that didnt qualify then told you how much of a waste the tournament was to make you feel better. If you are referring to the tournament in MD the teams actually did very well and you would know that if you you were there but again your sons team wasn't good enough to attend. So please give it a rest already and enjoy your sons lax experience it goes fast.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits won 4/5 tournaments they were in so daddy of the overaged boy get your story together go on the Maryland “mater dei “dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Someone has been drinking???LOL

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And if they play in those tournaments they probably won't win many games, the team is filled with bench players that weren't happy with playing time or told that they weren't as good as they thought, well good luck to them.

Well if you were there you would have seen the talent. Too bad your son got cut and now you've got negative spew. Good luck with him

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did F$g tryouts go

When is the first real tournament? I guess that's when we will find out how the team shook out...

The tournaments they play in are there own

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well if you were there you would have seen the talent. Too bad your son got cut and now you've got negative spew. Good luck with him

Sounds like a coach with an axe to grind. Maybe the coach isn't as good as he believes he is. Additionally, there are a few teams (established) that shouldn't be in AA tournaments. Oh well...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sounds like a coach with an axe to grind. Maybe the coach isn't as good as he believes he is. Additionally, there are a few teams (established) that shouldn't be in AA tournaments. Oh well...

So the "bench players" you are referring to, who are unhappy and told they weren't as good as they thought, why would they remain on your team if the coaches thought that of them?

Page 6 of 36 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard