BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss the Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 Season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting on 91 2027 rosters...

Someone posted on the other thread about the number of kids taken at 29 and 28. For 29 (2nd grade), I don't believe they cut anyone, although I could be wrong. As for the other teams, they tend to take a few more than will actually be on the team. Not all will accept, so the rosters will likely be smaller than what was posted.

Unbelievable how much some people hate 91, though. There are plenty of good clubs out there, and every single one of them has their good and bad aspects. No one's perfect, including not only 91, but whatever clubs the haters are associated with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone does have to make their own decision.
But understand there are many people on this forum well aware of 91 methods.
You have not experienced it yet, so dont know. Yet anyway.
But goodluck with any choice you make.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Someone posted on the other thread about the number of kids taken at 29 and 28. For 29 (2nd grade), I don't believe they cut anyone, although I could be wrong. As for the other teams, they tend to take a few more than will actually be on the team. Not all will accept, so the rosters will likely be smaller than what was posted.

Unbelievable how much some people hate 91, though. There are plenty of good clubs out there, and every single one of them has their good and bad aspects. No one's perfect, including not only 91, but whatever clubs the haters are associated with.

Go to the 91 website and click on the tryout tab. It gives you all the results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 rosters out for 2027.

Orange team - 24 kids - heavy but not ridiculous.
White team - 26 kids - this is heavy
Shamrox - 27 kids - too heavy

It seems like anyone at tryout was offered a slot on some team. Viability of teams depends on who accepts.
More than probably Shamrox will suffer, since best kids on that team will move up if slots open on White team. Probably will be a weak team at best.
I think kids on Shamrox could find better teams elsewhere.

Has anyone noticied when you click through there is no registration tab setup for Shamrox?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo seems to have the most helmets of other clubs trying out for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems like anyone at tryout was offered a slot on some team. Viability of teams depends on who accepts.
More than probably Shamrox will suffer, since best kids on that team will move up if slots open on White team. Probably will be a weak team at best.

Has anyone noticied when you click through there is no registration tab setup for Shamrox?

Call shamrox a money grad think B.S and his 8 coaches going to help them out at practice ? Never

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on when Igloo announcements will be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what clubs ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast Elite has nice 27/28 combo team going..prob looking for a few

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on when Igloo announcements will be?

No announcements. Going to 91 they let us know right away. More organized than Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call shamrox a money grad think B.S and his 8 coaches going to help them out at practice ? Never

It’s my understanding that Shamrox is a prearranged team made up of Long Beach and Bethpage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your understanding is wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s my understanding that Shamrox is a prearranged team made up of Long Beach and Bethpage.

So itstead establishing your own team within your town play winter ball , donyour practices pay 91 $3,500 👎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I concur on the Shamrox-essentially a Bethpage team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I concur on the Shamrox-essentially a Bethpage team.

Yeah the coach actually had a team called Shamrox that played in a handful of tourneys. I am just letting know what I know. Good luck with your decision.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Core of 91 Shamrox is, I believe, the existing Shamrox Bethpage team, but I dont think anywhere near majority. Plenty of kids from elsewhere offered spots on that team. And I dont think all 27 of those kids will register, so numbers will likely be a bit lighter.

Orange is in their own league. Cant wait to see how White stacks up against Igloo A, S2S, Express, Legacy Gators and other top clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know how Igloo, S2S,Express or Legacy tryouts went for the 2027's? Heard there were alot of 91 Helmets at each.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone hear that Express 2027 was creating an Elite Suffolk only squad? I would bet that they will pull a good amount of talent being the only Suffolk only squad out there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gators will be the same B level team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone hear that Express 2027 was creating an Elite Suffolk only squad? I would bet that they will pull a good amount of talent being the only Suffolk only squad out there

Yes, this is true. Practices are at Bayport Blue Poing HS turf. They are looking for a few more Suffolk kids to fill out the roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They cut half of the kids in 2028, I don’t think anyone was cut from 2029

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, this is true. Practices are at Bayport Blue Poing HS turf. They are looking for a few more Suffolk kids to fill out the roster.

What’s the cost ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know how Igloo, S2S,Express or Legacy tryouts went for the 2027's? Heard there were alot of 91 Helmets at each.

Clueless how they picked Igloo. Didn't see much of any evaluators writing info down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what is going on with Bluefish and Dodgers? last I heard they were merging.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The announcement was in my inbox this morning. More info on the Express website. Tryouts are $75.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The announcement was in my inbox this morning. More info on the Express website. Tryouts are $75.

How much for the year ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s coaching 2027 Turtles ?

(NA) Re: Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Y

How much for the year ??

Yes, we are releasing the AD via email in a couple of hours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am wondering the same thing and hope they do get a team for those of us not interested in the big time world of 4th grade lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am wondering the same thing and hope they do get a team for those of us not interested in the big time world of 4th grade lax.

Well it almost has the same price tag @$2500 as big time world of fourth grade lax .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 east tryouts this week.great coaches at a very reasonable tuition.come down and check them out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know why Igloo is charging over $3,000 for both A and B teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC
Y

How much for the year ??

Yes, we are releasing the AD via email in a couple of hours.

No tuition rates posted and very limited info. No info on exactly who coaches will be either. Unless Express is transparent and willing to release tuition rates and give exact coaches names for teams, I wont be going to those tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90+1, Igloo and Express all over $3000 for A teams....they charge that amount because they know people will pay it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90+1, Igloo and Express all over $3000 for A teams....they charge that amount because they know people will pay
it

Don’t forget cute Legacy @ $2975 , just make it 3k

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 East are the guys that ran Team LI into the ground..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one go to the 2027 United tryouts ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
because both teams get the same equipment, same # of tourney, same # of practices, its just different level of player at 9 years old.. indoor time isn't cheaper because you are on the 2nd team.. helmets aren't cheaper, uniforms cost the same #smartenup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express will be well over 3k........ fall touney schedules... winter extra..then extra spring tournaments.. over 4k when all is said and done

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard