BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the turnout at S2S tryouts? Any surprises?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
DK owns part of the program, not going anywhere, just coaching a couple of the younger teams now. Rooney taking over to take the team through high school. They lost 2 key players to Express - a middie (not the main fogo)and a close defenseman. Losing players to other programs is not unusual at this age. I’m sure S2S will find some upgrades at other positions as well, that’s how it works.

Also have heard Express added about 6 new boys but did not cut any returning boys, which would put their roster close to 30. Last I checked, there is still only one ball on the field at a time. Playing time and touches
going to be even more difficult for a team that was plagued with those issues last year.

The B and C Express teams all carry a huge roster. There are many kids that never play. Parents should ask that before they commit to any team. Any more than 25 is ridiculous ( and 25 is pushing it)!

DK owns part of the program, not going anywhere, just coaching a couple of the younger teams now. Rooney taking over to take the team through high school. They lost 2 key players to Express - a middie (not the main fogo)and a close defenseman. Losing players to other programs is not unusual at this age. I’m sure S2S will find some upgrades at other positions as well, that’s how it works.

Also have heard Express added about 6 new boys but did not cut any returning boys, which would put their roster close to 30. Last I checked, there is still only one ball on the field at a time. Playing time and touches going to be even more difficult for a team that was plagued with those issues last year.

The B and C Express teams all carry a huge roster. There are many kids that never play. Parents should ask that before they commit to any team. Any more than 25 is ridiculous ( and 25 is pushing it)!

Also have heard Express added about 6 new boys but did not cut any returning boys, which would put their roster close to 30. Last I checked, there is still only one ball on the field at a time. Playing time and touches going to be even more difficult for a team that was plagued with those issues last year.

-Ha the top team has 7 additional kids that beg to get on and won’t play
-the b team has 30 kids and a sub par coach that is only there because he gets FREE field space .
-the c team...,
MC uses a reality distortion field to take your $$. These aren’t the droids you’re looking for...

Sounds like some nervous coaches losing a lot of players to Express at all grade levels. . If players are leaving your program for a big roster team you should be concerned.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a bad move for DK. He is part of the organization and besides you would have something else to complain about

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son would rather play on a team which values him and is reflected in the minutes he receives in games. People are crazy paying 4K/year for their sons to be on a team (not play for) and barely see the field. If it’s for braggery or hopes of getting him recruited through the organization’s “connections”, then how are you going to feel when this portion of our/their lives is over and things didn’t pan out? If your kid is talented enough, he will get noticed. If not, at least he got a chance to play and you were there to watch him.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mark my words, S2S will be the team to beat .... great [quote=Anonymous]Mark my words, S2S will be the team to beat .... great organization with great coaches.

So why change the coaches ?

What great coaches at S2S do you speak of ?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son would rather play on a team which values him and is reflected in the minutes he receives in games. People are crazy paying 4K/year for their sons to be on a team (not play for) and barely see the field. If it’s for braggery or hopes of getting him recruited through the organization’s “connections”, then how are you going to feel when this portion of our/their lives is over and things didn’t pan out? If your kid is talented enough, he will get noticed. If not, at least he got a chance to play and you were there to watch him.

You sir/ma’am are to sane and logical to be here! Everything you said is spot on! I’d rather the memories of watching him play and grow, rather than “maybe” a draw full of ugly T-shirt’s!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Also have heard Express added about 6 new boys but did not cut any returning boys, which would put their roster close to 30. Last I checked, there is still only one ball on the field at a time. Playing time and touches
going to be even more difficult for a team that was plagued with those issues last year.

-the b team has 30 kids and a sub par coach that is only there because he gets FREE field space .
-the c team...,
MC uses a reality distortion field to take your $$. These aren’t the droids you’re looking for...

Sounds like some nervous coaches losing a lot of players to Express at all grade levels. . If players are leaving your program for a big roster team you should be concerned.

no more C team for express

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A
Amateur..... who knows nothing about 2023.
LOL....
Why do parents think they know all about every team on LI, CT, MD, VA, CA, IL..... unless you are a club owner and have an axe to grind with another club.....
Just do your homework.....
Some clubs are actually not for profit......have field connections which keep costs down....and other perks.
While this site can be entertaining.......it provides almost nothing to build integrity for any team. Just a shark tank for gossip and angry parents.
College coaches are not after any of our 2023's yet!!!!!!!
Peace out.....

I don’t know about teams off LI but not many are trying to keep the costs down on LI. An organization like Express has lots of connections which should help with field space yet there cost is nuts nd they fill rosters with ridiculous numbers and field extr teams that can’t compete. They definitely aren’t not for profit. Even the charge for tryouts I nuts. But everything is a choice. My kid will never play for Express for that reason alone!

As for the entertainment, it totally is. If you don’t like it you don’t have to be here. Anyone that comes here thinking this is the best place for actual facts is delusional.

Best S2S righty attackman also left for Express 2024

That makes no sense. Why would the best righty attack leave to play down?

Fallout from DK exit

And there will be more! DK has a following— like it or not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-the c team...,

Really? Is that confirmed? Not like MC to give up his gravy train.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

-the c team...,

I am glad about that. They had no business on the field..

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Made a lot of money for Chan though...Maybe he can regroup his lost earnings by starting an Express East.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Made a lot of money for Chan though...Maybe he can regroup his lost earnings by starting an Express East.....

He is probably just adding them to his other rosters....30/35 on a roster, no problem

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did F$g tryouts go

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No more c team at express. Mc just created “express east” for suckers out there. The biggest suckers are the parents of the ones on the top team who are not the top 13 including all the new kids joining this year. They can now tell their friends that their kid plays for express A. They won’t touch the field on important situations and will be paying mc while listening to the S2S parent telling everyone how his kid should be in on every play cause he has “the best shot”

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Predictions for best teams:
Bandits
Express A
True Blue
Rebels
Igloo
S2S
Empire A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of express, fl$ and a few igloo helmets. 6 goalies trying out only 3!had S2S helmets. One igloo, one Recon and one unidentifiable. Coaches kept some kids after (mostly express helmets) not sure why. Maybe gushing actual interest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How did F$g tryouts go

Great!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Express A
True Blue
Rebels
Igloo
S2S
Empire A

ZZZZzzzzzz....and how you add the Rebel’s to the list before they even have paid commits yet is a joke. Get a life.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They were all at Rebels today. LI Lax World is in state of Anarchy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who is they???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Lots of express, fl$ and a few igloo helmets. 6 goalies trying out only 3!had S2S helmets. One igloo, one Recon and one unidentifiable. Coaches kept some kids after (mostly express helmets) not sure why. Maybe gushing actual interest?

Which express kids are they getting. Most of the kids on the top teams have already committed to the team they played on last year or on new teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Express A
True Blue
Rebels
Igloo
S2S
Empire A

ZZZZzzzzzz....and how you add the Rebel’s to the list before they even have paid commits yet is a joke. Get a life.

Ha, ha....good one. Rebels will be lucky if they compete in C brackets. True Blue will be holding onto their spot in the B bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Express A
True Blue
Rebels
Igloo
S2S
Empire A

Rebels is taking the top kids who left the top club teams. They will be the new powerhouse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a S2S parent is still stinging from their son not getting as much playing time as the kid that left and went to Express. If he and his parents wanted him to be in on every play, they probably would have stayed at S2S, and not went to a better team. I watched the kid your talking about, when he played my son's team, and he did have a great shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With all the Outlaw and True Blue helmets the last two days, one would think that they are combining teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who's coaching Outlaws 2023, also will the Outlaws field two teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rooney finally got his shot at the big time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Bandits added the kid that plays on 2022 Express the MVP of 2017 WSYL any truth to that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like a S2S parent is still stinging from their son not getting as much playing time as the kid that left and went to Express. If he and his parents wanted him to be in on every play, they probably would have stayed at S2S, and not went to a better team. I watched the kid your talking about, when he played my son's team, and he did have a great shot.

Glad they left to Express, big upgrade.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A got better just don't know how they are going to fit all these kids in.
Bandits from what I heard haven't done much.
Igloo lost 2 starters and 6 bench players
S2S lost there best player

So 1 and 2 stay the same as the two best, I think 3-5 will be a little different by the end of 2018/19 season. Good luck all...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits
Express A
True Blue
Rebels
Igloo
S2S
Empire A

Rebels is taking the top kids who left the top club teams. They will be the new powerhouse.

You clearly abuse drugs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Rooney finally got his shot at the big time.

Who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express A got better just don't know how they are going to fit all these kids in.
Bandits from what I heard haven't done much.
Igloo lost 2 starters and 6 bench players
S2S lost there best player

So 1 and 2 stay the same as the two best, I think 3-5 will be a little different by the end of 2018/19 season. Good luck all...

This was in no way written by the s2s kid’s parent. Who also did not write the post about the s2s kid having great parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]They were all at Rebels today. LI Lax World is in state of Anarchy.

With all the Outlaw and True Blue helmets the last two days, one would think that they are combining teams. [/quote

Even if they combined both teams they still wouldn't win many games.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With all the Outlaw and True Blue helmets the last two days, one would think that they are combining teams.

Outlaw and true blue Players from the B teams. Not a good mix for a AA team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S kid is legit. He was the best player on express b the previous year. Now that he’s finally recognized as a top player, express will be the team to beat.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S kid is legit. He was the best player on express b the previous year. Now that he’s finally recognized as a top player, express will be the team to beat.

Not his dad posting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Which express kids are they getting. Most of the kids on the top teams
have already committed to the team they played on last year or on new teams.

The Express C team that collapsed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Only a few kids on that team are “top players” just because a given player makes a team doesn’t mean he’s “recognized” you confused fool. Most are there to pay for mc’s beach house. That includes all the new players this year. Write the check and be quiet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard Bandits added the kid that plays on 2022 Express the MVP of 2017 WSYL any truth to that?

His mom works for 90 + 1 so that would make sense.

Page 5 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard