BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Lax20323
Ok. Nobody knows what S2S is. Just call them Grizzlies or whatever the 2023 team is called. Had to look them up.

Seriously? The A team went to Denver and are one of the top 5 teams on LI. Are your from LI? If so you are living under a rock.

S2S is in turmoil. DK was fired. The word is players are leaving. They will fall, True Blue now in the top 4.

No surprise. History just repeating itself. DK fired AGAIN and TH ruins yet another lax club. Better off at a stable club with consistent coaches that will be around through graduation.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits and Express A are the two best teams in 2023. None of there top players are going anywhere. You may get an Igloo or S2S kid swap teams or tryout for the other two and may make it but those four teams are the top. Any other team in 2023 are what the are they won't compete with the top four, thats the reality of it. There is not one top player from those four teams looking to play anywhere but on those teams. After those four you have TB, Warriors, Rebels/Outlaws, Empire etc... (No Particular Order) Hope all the kids had good tryouts and all they are happy where they end up, good luck and have fun.

Shows how delusional and ignorant you are. Now that wsyl is over there are a bunch of kids that left Igloo, Express, 91, and S2S to play together and have FUN. You'll find out soon enough Clark Kent.

I know I know!!! And good for them for seeing the train wreck coming and being set up!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Lax20323
Ok. Nobody knows what S2S is. Just call them Grizzlies or whatever the 2023 team is called. Had to look them up.

Seriously? The A team went to Denver and are one of the top 5 teams on LI. Are your from LI? If so you are living under a rock.

S2S is in turmoil. DK was fired. The word is players are leaving. They will fall, True Blue now in the top 4.

Hilarious. Thx for the laugh.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No front line players are going to the Turtles. Some may go to Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits and Express A are the two best teams in 2023. None of there top players are going anywhere. You may get an Igloo or S2S kid swap teams or tryout for the other two and may make it but those four teams are the top. Any other team in 2023 are what the are they won't compete with the top four, thats the reality of it. There is not one top player from those four teams looking to play anywhere but on those teams. After those four you have TB, Warriors, Rebels/Outlaws, Empire etc... (No Particular Order) Hope all the kids had good tryouts and all they are happy where they end up, good luck and have fun.

Shows how delusional and ignorant you are. Now that wsyl is over there are a bunch of kids that left Igloo, Express, 91, and S2S to play together and have FUN. You'll find out soon enough Clark Kent.

And I'm sure they won't be missed, good luck this season I hope you have.a good experience on the turtles....scoop.

Nobody from True Blue was asked to play on the new tristate supergroup? Are they going to DUKES?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express top team took 30 kids? Good luck with playing time

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will someone on S2S please give a truthful update? What is deal with top team? I know some top players jumped to Express. But who is coaching? Is this normal unhappiness or something worse? Would like to know before bringing son to tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lookin for a new team. 24 east starting try outs this week. price is right with great coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will someone on S2S please give a truthful update? What is deal with top team? I know some top players jumped to Express. But who is coaching? Is this normal unhappiness or something worse? Would like to know before bringing son to tryouts.

Worse, but go down to tryouts they need all the help they can get. All other teams are done with tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S attack is going to be lethal

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

And I'm sure they won't be missed, good luck this season I hope you have.a good experience on the turtles....scoop.

Nobody from True Blue was asked to play on the new tristate supergroup? Are they going to DUKES?

What is the tristate supergroup?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Worse, but go down to tryouts they need all the help they can get. All other teams are done with tryouts.

Yes all other top teams are done with tryouts so they either knew who they wanted or never thought players would leave the team. It will be hard to replace the players that left even if they did not play much with top players who will move the needle in a direction for them because those players have all committed to other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DK is no longer coaching and Rooney is the HC. Great coach but late tryouts could be a problem if looking to add or replace any players that left.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lookin for a new team. 24 east starting try outs this week. price is right with great coaches.

Reh brothers running the show and they are awesome. Scott is highly organized and professional and has the ideal resume to make this a success. They had some of the best Team Long Island teams when they just coaches and now started this. I hope they get a decent talent pool, because they will put out a great product. Plus they know everyone in the sport.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The new FOGO will be better than Baptiste in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Reh brothers running the show and they are awesome. Scott is highly organized and professional and has the ideal resume to make this a success. They had some of the best Team Long Island teams when they just coaches and now started this. I hope they get a decent talent pool, because they will put out a great product. Plus they know everyone in the sport.

This is where the 91, Igloo, Express, S2S players are going. New supergroup for tristate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

New to lacrosse. What is a FOGO Baptiste.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

DK is no longer coaching and Rooney is the HC. Great coach but late tryouts could be a problem if looking to add or replace any players that left.

Not organized and every year in flux. It’s a headless horse and no one with a solid track record to run the ship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

From a coach who just lost their best FOGO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If you get Rooney, do not expect much during the HS season...just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anybody know anything about the Mad Dog West team that went to the WSYL?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not organized and every year in flux. It’s a headless horse and no one with a solid track record to run the ship.

Not organized? You will have a practice and tourney schedule in the fall. Winter training is the same day, same time every week. Not sure what you mean but every year it is in flux. They started 3 years ago with 1 team and made the WSYL. Someone did something right. If you told me 3 years ago they would have been in Denver I would have laughed. I don’t have a kid on the team but they are doing something right. They just added teams at other age levels and some were very successful this year. Sounds like you have a personal issues with this team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is S2S looking for goalies? My kid looking to potentially move.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S 2023 does not have another name, that is their name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news. Only heard of 1 high maintenance player (high maintenance parent) that is leaving. So sorry to disappoint all of the haters that would love to see this team fail, but these boys will be back together in the fall, stronger than ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

heard igloo A is looking for a goalie and a righty attackman

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo A has slipped a lot Coaches are too Set cocky

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S 2023 does not have another name, that is their name.

the a team doesn not have a name. the b team and all the other teams have names.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not organized? You will have a practice and tourney schedule in the fall. Winter training is the same day, same time every week. Not sure what you mean but every year it is in flux. They started 3 years ago with 1 team and made the WSYL. Someone did something right. If you told me 3 years ago they would have been in Denver I would have laughed. I don’t have a kid on the team but they are doing something right. They just added teams at other age levels and some were very successful this year. Sounds like you have a personal issues with this team.

every team has people who hate them for a myriad of reasons. this is one of them. i agree, they are probably one of the more organized groups out there. you can hate personalities if you want but bark up the right tree with your supposed gripes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're looking for alot more than that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They're looking for alot more than that.

They lost a lefty attackman too

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news. Only heard of 1 high maintenance player (high maintenance parent) that is leaving. So sorry to disappoint all of the haters that would love to see this team fail, but these boys will be back together in the fall, stronger than ever.

Only 1 player, he just happened to be your faceoff guy and the kid with the best shot on the team Now that he's gone he was "high maintenance" Classy response

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What would you like to know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Braking News....... 91 and Express just lost a few of their better players. What is going on with the lacrosse scene? Are times changing and the new breed is coming in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did everyone just disappear?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

what would you like to know?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

High maintenance? I guess a person should just sit back, pay the tuition and not question a dam thing? You (son) sound like the one the coach thinks the sun rises and sets on...It's going to come a time when your son isn't a favorite of the coach, then you will be singing a different tune.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Will someone on S2S please give a truthful update? What is deal with top team? I know some top players jumped to Express. But who is coaching? Is this normal unhappiness or something worse? Would like to know before bringing son to tryouts.

Only 1 player, he just happened to be your faceoff guy and the kid with the best shot on the team Now that he's gone he was "high maintenance" Classy response
[/quote

Without the FO kid I doubt it. Didn’t fair so well in Denver without him. And he won’t be the only one. DK gonna take his boys with him. Good luck in the fall.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of express helmets at S2S tonight. Igloo b had a defender and goalie hoping for an upgrade. Several fl$ helmets. Guess the grass isn’t greener on the other side.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DK owns part of the program, not going anywhere, just coaching a couple of the younger teams now. Rooney taking over to take the team through high school. They lost 2 key players to Express - a middie (not the main fogo)and a close defenseman. Losing players to other programs is not unusual at this age. I’m sure S2S will find some upgrades at other positions as well, that’s how it works.

Also have heard Express added about 6 new boys but did not cut any returning boys, which would put their roster close to 30. Last I checked, there is still only one ball on the field at a time. Playing time and touches going to be even more difficult for a team that was plagued with those issues last year.

Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard