BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 36 1 2 3 4 35 36
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I hear S2S upgrading at attack.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

The A team is upgrading?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yeah I heard from all top teams. We will see this fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whats the story with Igloo A? Did they lose a bunch of players? Seems like a couple of teams fell apart after WSYL. Kind of disheartening as a team putting the amount of time, effort and money into making it to WSYL to have kids leave.

Why do you think they lost kids? Where would they go?

Someone stirring the pot

Why is this stirring the pot? I think it is a valid question. If you are on a top team there are only so many choices of where you move to.

You move to another top team or stay where you are. You don't go from an'A' program to a 'B' program.

Whats the story with Igloo A? Did they lose a bunch of players? Seems like a couple of teams fell apart after WSYL. Kind of disheartening as a team putting the amount of time, effort and money into making it to WSYL to have kids leave.

Why do you think they lost kids? Where would they go?

Someone stirring the pot

Why is this stirring the pot? I think it is a valid question. If you are on a top team there are only so many choices of where you move to.

You move to another top team or stay where you are. You don't go from an'A' program to a 'B' program.

No. You go where your kid sees the field so he can play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tryouts should be wrapping up shortly. Hope everyone got (made the team) they wanted. it's so true, many people say field time is important at this stage of the game. What sense does it make to be on a team and never see the field other than practices. Remember before you accept that invite, ask questions. Many of the top organizations have coaches that are "snake oil" salesmen. listen to what they say. Many times their sales pitch will not complete a full circle.
Good luck!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by SVGOAT1942
Yeah I heard from all top teams. We will see this fall

Heard what from all the top teams? How are you so plugged in to every organization??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't say I am dialed into every organization. Having had 4 kids go thru the process. I would say you get to know who is who.
All good programs just a lot of movement at this age.
Express willing to stir the pot and bring on new kids to disrupt what wasn't broken. They are the top 2 teams and did a great job. Igloo is a very solid organization and wouldn't count them out. 91 sits at the top with a good coach. Let's keep the tourneys on the island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe the large increase in tuition for many clubs. Express, Igloo, 91. I think 91 made the biggest jump. The Bandits are one thing, but paying Bandit money for 91's second team is out of the question. If Wolfpack wins WSYL I can only imagine what it will go up then. To each is own!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Obama!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks Obama!

Needed that. Good one.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't believe the large increase in tuition for many clubs. Express, Igloo, 91. I think 91 made the biggest jump. The Bandits are one thing, but paying Bandit money for 91's second team is out of the question. If Wolfpack wins WSYL I can only imagine what it will go up then. To each is own!
That wolf Pack team a mess. Like the Smash , United team when they combined, but the tuition will still go up. Heard there was no Helmets included as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When there are more teams than players its time to short them. I'm creating an ETF made of Igloo, 91, Shore to Shore, True Blue, Recon, Express, Rebels, Outlaws, Sharks, Legacy, Igloo B, Express B, 91B, 91 C, Shore to Shore B, Bluefish, Dodgers.,Fast Break, Millon, .....and shorting it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When there are more teams than players its time to short them. I'm creating an ETF made of Igloo, 91, Shore to Shore, True Blue, Recon, Express, Rebels, Outlaws, Sharks, Legacy, Igloo B, Express B, 91B, 91 C, Shore to Shore B, Bluefish, Dodgers.,Fast Break, Millon, .....and shorting it.

That's a great idea. Please let me know what the symbol will be listed as so I can make some money off of this too. On the other hand you clearly believe no one is offering anything to separate themselves from the others so are we headed for a Lax market meltdown?

Truth is I wish the smaller clubs would get together and form A and B teams and tournaments at a competitive price. If they are not talking about it I hope they do not for my kids case but because 91 and Express has a strange hold on the market with their NLF and 91's MyLacrosse Tournaments

It's time for a revolution .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's a great idea. Please let me know what the symbol will be listed as so I can make some money off of this too. On the other hand you clearly believe no one is offering anything to separate themselves from the others so are we headed for a Lax market meltdown?

Truth is I wish the smaller clubs would get together and form A and B teams and tournaments at a competitive price. If they are not talking about it I hope they do not for my kids case but because 91 and Express has a strange hold on the market with their NLF and 91's MyLacrosse Tournaments

It really does not matter which club you sign up for. If you attended any of the national tournaments like Millon or NLF teams hand out uniforms in the parking lot to guest players from teams not playing or eliminated. No coaching anymore just more recruiting

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The symbol is LXRO. It stands for Lax Rip Off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express has done an incredible job collecting some of the craziest parents going. My guess is Chan has found another revenue stream selling tickets to the sideline show.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express = very good recruiting + mediocre coaching = a lot of wins but not much improvement in players performance. So what’s the point.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The revolution is coming. The amount of money some parents are forking over for their kids to play lacrosse is ridiculous. Wait until one of these mommies drop a sexual harassment lawsuit against the coach/organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express = very good recruiting + mediocre coaching = a lot of wins but not much improvement in players performance. So what’s the point.

A lot of wins = good players + good training & good coaching.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The revolution is coming. The amount of money some parents are forking over for their kids to play lacrosse is ridiculous. Wait until one of these mommies drop a sexual harassment lawsuit against the coach/organization.

Huh.......revolution???.....sexual harassment lawsuit???.........I know, I got it.........this is CNN talking

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Russian collusion with teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently Rebels made the right move and parted ways with some of their weaker players... definitely had a lot of talent at the first camp. Think there will be some surprising moves of top players to the Rebels. Think they will surpass S2S and True Blue this year and compete with Igloo. Think Express/91 have separated themselves as top 2.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who do you think will have the best Fairfield County team for 2018/2019, now that the tryout results are posted for Eclipse, LIE North and 2way. What are your thoughts on size of team (# of players), skill level, coaching, politics? I know it's too early to tell, but I'm just wondering if anyone is hedging bets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Apparently Rebels made the right move and parted ways with some of their weaker players... definitely had a lot of talent at the first camp. Think there will be some surprising moves of top players to the Rebels. Think they will surpass S2S and True Blue this year and compete with Igloo. Think Express/91 have separated themselves as top 2.

How does a first year organization shed its weaker players?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hahahaha! Better get out and vote on August 14 or we will lose even more players to red states and none of this will matter!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How does a first year organization shed its weaker players?

Thanks Rebels director. Give it up. The rebels will be weak. They will definitely not compete with 91 or Express Haugen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They say that every year. Just PR to get kids to the tryout. Attack kids never changing.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ok. Nobody knows what S2S is. Just call them Grizzlies or whatever the 2023 team is called. Had to look them up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Lax20323
Ok. Nobody knows what S2S is. Just call them Grizzlies or whatever the 2023 team is called. Had to look them up.

Seriously? The A team went to Denver and are one of the top 5 teams on LI. Are your from LI? If so you are living under a rock.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much is 91 tuition now?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's a Rebelution!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who do you think will have the best Fairfield County team for 2018/2019, now that the tryout results are posted for Eclipse, LIE North and 2way. What are your thoughts on size of team (# of players), skill level, coaching, politics? I know it's too early to tell, but I'm just wondering if anyone is hedging bets.

You may get a better response if you ask on the westchester thread.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard Igloo lost 4 top players to Express Haugen any truth to this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits and Express A are the two best teams in 2023. None of there top players are going anywhere. You may get an Igloo or S2S kid swap teams or tryout for the other two and may make it but those four teams are the top. Any other team in 2023 are what the are they won't compete with the top four, thats the reality of it. There is not one top player from those four teams looking to play anywhere but on those teams. After those four you have TB, Warriors, Rebels/Outlaws, Empire etc... (No Particular Order) Hope all the kids had good tryouts and all they are happy where they end up, good luck and have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits and Express A are the two best teams in 2023. None of there top players are going anywhere. You may get an Igloo or S2S kid swap teams or tryout for the other two and may make it but those four teams are the top. Any other team in 2023 are what the are they won't compete with the top four, thats the reality of it. There is not one top player from those four teams looking to play anywhere but on those teams. After those four you have TB, Warriors, Rebels/Outlaws, Empire etc... (No Particular Order) Hope all the kids had good tryouts and all they are happy where they end up, good luck and have fun.

Shows how delusional and ignorant you are. Now that wsyl is over there are a bunch of kids that left Igloo, Express, 91, and S2S to play together and have FUN. You'll find out soon enough Clark Kent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How do you put the rebels as one of the top teams when they never played a game and don’t know who’s on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are these the kids that went to the rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Lax20323

Seriously? The A team went to Denver and are one of the top 5 teams on LI. Are your from LI? If so you are living under a rock.

S2S is in turmoil. DK was fired. The word is players are leaving. They will fall, True Blue now in the top 4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Shows how delusional and ignorant you are. Now that wsyl is over there are a bunch of kids that left Igloo, Express, 91, and S2S to play together and have FUN. You'll find out soon enough Clark Kent.

And I'm sure they won't be missed, good luck this season I hope you have.a good experience on the turtles....scoop.

Page 2 of 36 1 2 3 4 35 36

Link Copied to Clipboard