BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 35 36
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Heard many goalies are trying out for Chan, maybe things will be changing at Express!

Come Monday and find out. They were rumors of two A teams, but doubt that, two much choice.

A few kids from Express have gone elsewhere.

No one who actually plays is going anywhere!!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The straight scoop is she was no longer happy playing for 91. They had a choice, go to Chan or try to go to 2024. Going to Chan meant playing against friends. They wouldn't do that unless they had to. She has a lot of friends on our team and I know she cares about them. My son was very upset when she left. Hopefully she finds a place on a 2024 team and doesn't end up with Chan.

The straight scoop is that her Dad was unhappy because no one was kissing his fanny and the kid now suffers. Express wants no part of them after her poor games at the NLF and we know the boys are passing her up as they become men. Now she will have to play with a weak team and daddy will know he messed this up badly.

You know nothing. Your just some wannabee getting off on insulting a young kid.

If she tries out for Chan, she is sure to be grabbed by him. But the question is whether she wants Express.

There are lots of options out there, and plenty of teams that are going to be competitive this year.

No insults, facts. And I know plenty. It’s a shame that you screwed your kid up Goalie Dad. Your dream is over. No top team wants the headache.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a surgery imminent? Why doesn't she play with girls?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard many goalies are trying out for Chan, maybe things will be changing at Express!

Come Monday and find out. They were rumors of two A teams, but doubt that, two much choice.

A few kids from Express have gone elsewhere.

No one who actually plays is going anywhere!!!

Well yeah. But there are kids that can play that are leaving to play. It might affect their ability to field two A teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. My son can’t go and play goalie for the yellow jackets. Why is she allowed to play on a boys team? I have no problem if a girl has no team to play on, let her play on a boys team. This often happens with wrestling. But with lacrosse there are plenty of teams for a girl to play on

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the Ducks, now rebels team was this past season? Can they make the jump to hang with Express and 9D1? How are the coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The straight scoop is she was no longer happy playing for 91. They had a choice, go to Chan or try to go to 2024. Going to Chan meant playing against friends. They wouldn't do that unless they had to. She has a lot of friends on our team and I know she cares about them. My son was very upset when she left. Hopefully she finds a place on a 2024 team and doesn't end up with Chan.

The straight scoop is that her Dad was unhappy because no one was kissing his fanny and the kid now suffers. Express wants no part of them after her poor games at the NLF and we know the boys are passing her up as they become men. Now she will have to play with a weak team and daddy will know he messed this up badly.

You know nothing. Your just some wannabee getting off on insulting a young kid.

If she tries out for Chan, she is sure to be grabbed by him. But the question is whether she wants Express.

There are lots of options out there, and plenty of teams that are going to be competitive this year.

No insults, facts. And I know plenty. It’s a shame that you screwed your kid up Goalie Dad. Your dream is over. No top team wants the headache.

You know nothing about this dad. You could not be farther from the truth. He was one of the nicest dads and not a high maintenance parent at all.
Your just making up stuff to put on this forum.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the Ducks, now rebels team was this past season? Can they make the jump to hang with Express and 9D1? How are the coaches?

No chance and I not meaning to sound abnoxious. 10 goals worse and now the team is watered down from the split.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s up with Geese? Will they have a team this year? There were a few posts about new coach, but did they pick up good kids to replace those who left?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No one will keep up with Express or 91. They are the clear top 2025 teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There was not a boy on that team who was mean to her.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the Ducks? Can they make the jump to hang with Express and 9D1? How are the coaches?

No chance and I not meaning to sound abnoxious. 10 goals worse and now the team is watered down from the split.

Ducks, now new team.
Based on tryouts so far, should be much better than last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely did happen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know how the Ducks? Can they make the jump to hang with Express and 9D1? How are the coaches?

Ducks, now new team.
Based on tryouts so far, should be much better than last year.

Meaning R. U. S. H. tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely did happen.

Never did happen, not once and she was reared like every other boy.

If no special treatment and being goofed on like kids do s being mean then someone needs a thicker skin and it will only get worse. Daddy made this bed and now they have to sleep in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely did happen.

If no special treatment and being goofed on like kids do s being mean then someone needs a thicker skin and it will only get worse. Daddy made this bed and now they have to sleep in it.

It did happen, and there were other kids who witnessed it.
Not all the kids. But a few of them did.
But clearly your one of the 91 parents who raised your kid to be a little donk.
And her dad has only been an encouraging lacrosse parent of all the kids.
The only person who has something wrong with them is you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely did happen.

Fake news! And you can enjoy your time on the Rebels or Rash or Ducks or whatever team your kid ends up with where the kids are much nicer and maybe little Johnnie can start. But it’s certain that lying about how the boys acted as you make your way out the door shows what angry, low class weasels you and your kid must be.

Don’t let the door hit you in the rear on your way out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s up with Geese? Will they have a team this year? There were a few posts about new coach, but did they pick up good kids to replace those who left?

Yes they have a team. The core of the boys that finished the season with them remained. And they did pick up some Express kids. They have the same two coaches that finished the season up with them and heard they might be bringing on another experienced travel coach. They may not be the geese of old but they will have a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is something really wrong when adult men pick on little girls....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes they have a team. The core of the boys that finished the season with them remained. And they did pick up some Express kids. They have the same two coaches that finished the season up with them and heard they might be bringing on another experienced travel coach. They may not be the geese of old but they will have a team.

Chan Express kids came over to Geese or OReilly express kids?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Absolutely did happen.

Fake news! And you can enjoy your time on the Rebels or Rash or Ducks or whatever team your kid ends up with where the kids are much nicer and maybe little Johnnie can start. But it’s certain that lying about how the boys acted as you make your way out the door shows what angry, low class weasels you and your kid must be.

Don’t let the door hit you in the rear on your way out!

Says the guy attacking the parent of their long time goalie.
You prove by what you write and how you throw insults, that your the absolute low life.
No doubt your the same low life insulting half the kids on the 91 team in last years botc forum.
Just proves I am the only one telling the truth here.
Too bad a few poisonous apples can destroy a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. Says a lot about the lack of sportsmanlike conduct on tthat 91 team. Glad I didnt have my kid go to those tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hearing a lot of talent headed to Rebels tryouts... geese, 91, express, igloo helmets were all prominent at the tryout camp. With their coaching and players they seem to be attracting will be interesting where they will fit towards the top of the pack a year down the line. And NO I am not saying they will come out of the gate beating the top 2 teams, but they just might compete and build into a top 3 team in this age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Only players that came over to the Geese where the ones from Chan that never played or didn't pay for his extra training sessions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Chan Express kids came over to Geese or OReilly express kids?

Nobody on O’Reilly can is ready to play A ball.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear that the adult men all picked on her, punched her and forced her father to have her abandon the team in the middle of the season. Then the kids of these same monsters forced her to freeze on clears and get overpowered on high shots. Then they forced her dad to sign her up to try out for an older 91 team she couldn’t make. Even worse, the kids were found biting her face after she gave up goals and not sharing their Gatorade with her when she wasn’t playing well.

That’s the truth. It’s a sin what happened and I saw it!!! If I hadn’t stopped it
I think she would have ended up in the hospital!!! I think she had to leave the team for her own safety. Thank the lord her parents saw what was happening and got her out of that evil environment..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree. Says a lot about the lack of sportsmanlike conduct on tthat 91 team. Glad I didnt have my kid go to those tryouts.

100% right. It shows you what kind of trash these people are. Someone decides to leave for whatever their reason and these creepy parents go on the attack. Some really sick parents in 91 land. Gross.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents please adresss the 2nd bar syndrome at tryouts, it’s becoming epidemic. Just YouTube it for th cure. I know evaluators take note of it, not kidding. #tilt

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I hear that the adult men all picked on her, punched her and forced her father to have her abandon the team in the middle of the season. Then the kids of these same monsters forced her to freeze on clears and get overpowered on high shots. Then they forced her dad to sign her up to try out for an older 91 team she couldn’t make. Even worse, the kids were found biting her face after she gave up goals and not sharing their Gatorade with her when she wasn’t playing well.

That’s the truth. It’s a sin what happened and I saw it!!! If I hadn’t stopped it
I think she would have ended up in the hospital!!! I think she had to leave the team for her own safety. Thank the lord her parents saw what was happening and got her out of that evil environment..

You know what? That is enough. That girl did not abandon the team mid season, and she was a fantastic goalie the entire time. Anyone who played lacrosse on any team knew who she was and how skilled she was and saw her playing at the tournaments.

You are really embarassing your whole 91 2025AA team lashing out at a young kid and her parents.

Its ridiculous that your coaches have not had the common sense to put parents of your team on notice to stop this horrendous behavior.
Or maybe they have and you are just a complete stunad.
Either way, its absolutely disgusting.
You should be truly ashamed of yourself that you just wrote that.

You call yourself a top team. But you dont behave like one at all with the way you have attacked not only people on this forum with your posts, but also current and former teammates and their parents.

Of course, I am sure its just a group of you doing this, and not the whole team. However, then the rest have to stand up and put a stop to the ones on their team behaving like this. Because its a reflection on the whole team.

I hope your coaches start to take this seriously, which they really need to, and root out who you are and remove you from their team.
Coaches are not fools. They can figure out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents please adresss the 2nd bar syndrome at tryouts, it’s becoming epidemic. Just YouTube it for th cure. I know evaluators take note of it, not kidding. #tilt

Yes. I heard second bar syndrome = B team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You know what? That is enough. That girl did not abandon the team mid season, and she was a fantastic goalie the entire time. Anyone who played lacrosse on any team knew who she was and how skilled she was and saw her playing at the tournaments.

You are really embarassing your whole 91 2025AA team lashing out at a young kid and her parents.

Its ridiculous that your coaches have not had the common sense to put parents of your team on notice to stop this horrendous behavior.

You call yourself a top team. But you dont behave like one at all with the way you have attacked not only people on this forum with your posts, but also current and former teammates and their parents.

Of course, I am sure its just a group of you doing this, and not the whole team. However, then the rest have to stand up and put a stop to the ones on their team behaving like this. Because its a reflection on the whole team.

I hope your coaches start to take this seriously, which they really need to, and root out who you are and remove you from their team.

I agree, break all of their fingers so they can't post no mo! I hear the coaching staff is already tracking down these villains and will be yanking their children from the squad. Good luck to all of the kids who left the bad environment at 91, I'll bet ya that it will not be the last stop for any of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree, break all of their fingers so they can't post no mo! I hear the coaching staff is already tracking down these villains and will be yanking their children from the squad. Good luck to all of the kids who left the bad environment at 91, I'll bet ya that it will not be the last stop for any of you.

Above is your 91 parent. Plus many other prior disgusting posts.
And clearly the coaches on 91 do not care how unsportsmanlike their parents and kids act.
You do not see Express, Igloo, True Blue, or any other teams act as badly as these parents do.
Something to seriously consider when choosing a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize, of course, that this is probably NOT a 9d1 parent at all. My guess is that it is a Russian. They are apparently everywhere!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You realize, of course, that this is probably NOT a 9d1 parent at all. My guess is that it is a Russian. They are apparently everywhere!

LOL
Well thats what the 91 parents will say.
Too funny.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how many teams will Chan be able to make at this age. Any pre-tyout thoughts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about the empire team? my son wants to tryout for them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not happy with your team.24 east tryouts begin today.the price is right with great coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard it a secret plot by the Russians also. They ARE everywhere. доброй ночи

A
Anonymous
Unregistered