BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 70 1 2 3 4 69 70
Re: Boys 2024-7th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not a WP parent, but very familiar with the team. Say what you want, but that team appears to be as good as it get's this year. Completely stacked. Literally some of the best talent anywhere, at basically every position. If they are able to gel as a unit, and share the ball, they will be unstoppable.

At NLF, WP was mediocre and was knocked out early. What has changed since then?

They took on players just like Chan did this year. Play against them, recruit them, scholarship them, fill the team with payers and a dream(to sit the bench) and t-Shirt time. WSYL has turned into a big money maker for the winning organizations. Huge rosters and big money, several teams in each grade.

WP May have a 20 man roster as of now, but the phone calls go out and that is now people are added. Don’t be naive.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not a WP parent, but very familiar with the team. Say what you want, but that team appears to be as good as it get's this year. Completely stacked. Literally some of the best talent anywhere, at basically every position. If they are able to gel as a unit, and share the ball, they will be unstoppable.

THEY added kids that they think are better than the ones already there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First let me start off by saying I have never been a fan of the Express. I have heard and looked at many post to come to a conclusion that it all must be true . I have never had a my son play for the program but he has many friends that do and I finally gave in and went to the tryout. I have been to few tryouts in the past not a ton but enough to be able to evaluate a good tryout from a bad one. This tryout was nothing less than Fantastic, it had many great drills, great coaching , lots of evaluators , teaching moments and positive reinforcement. My son had a great experience and is looking forward to the next tryout. If the tryout is any indication on how the program is run and my son is able to make it I would not hesitate to join the Express program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just laying oyt the facts buddy.
Why are you so scared of the facts?

Those are your facts. Not WP anymore. People trying to take the easy road. Nothing special happening there . Sad to see how the kids that made that team all these years just get thrown aside for 1 tournament that means nothing. Hope it’s all worth it!!

The comment you responded to has to do with conversation about Orange and Flash. Not Wolfpack.

But if that is the case that 91 has tossed aside the kids who have been playing on WP, to grab kids from other teams, then thats just shameful.
Unfortanatelly, ive heard the same story for other 91 teams. And it happens on Express as well.
It has become the norm on these top teams to aquire talent rather than invest in their team and develop it while fostering a real team bond.
It does not sound like a good environment at all.
Hopefully, you find a team with a better perspective. There are lots of choices out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost 1 game by a goal. Mediocre? Still the team to beat. Starting attack, middy line, poles and goalie are the best out there. Teams second line can compete with most if not all first lines out there. Argue all you want it doesn't matter. Top team going forward

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First let me start off by saying I have never been a fan of the Express. I have heard and looked at many post to come to a conclusion that it all must be true . I have never had a my son play for the program but he has many friends that do and I finally gave in and went to the tryout. I have been to few tryouts in the past not a ton but enough to be able to evaluate a good tryout from a bad one. This tryout was nothing less than Fantastic, it had many great drills, great coaching , lots of evaluators , teaching moments and positive reinforcement. My son had a great experience and is looking forward to the next tryout. If the tryout is any indication on how the program is run and my son is able to make it I would not hesitate to join the Express program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They lost 1 game by a goal. Mediocre? Still the team to beat. Starting attack, middy line, poles and goalie are the best out there. Teams second line can compete with most if not all first lines out there. Argue all you want it doesn't matter. Top team going forward

You mean with their new starters at goalie and midfield. This isn’t going to end well. New coach with new middies and changing style so offense will go through them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone is soooo Happy for you . THE best team in the world @ 12 . AWESOME.. great. NO one can defeat you. Who cares if my kid sits on the bench . WIN , WIN , WIN!!! great lessons for your kids. Rather my kid play have fun and make friends. Those Clubs do the same thing almost every year to try and win the WSYL and the next year the team blows up. Rather play B Ball

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Wait!
There is going to be 28 kids on Wolfpack?
Not 23?

23 players on WP. It’s on the 91 website for everyone to see. 20 player roster last year. Don’t believe everything you read. Especially the garbage on BOTC.

I dont believe you at all.........

You don't have to believe anyone. Go to the 91 website and see for yourself.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You mean with their new starters at goalie and midfield. This isn’t going to end well. New coach with new middies and changing style so offense will go through them.

Keep posting the garbage haters, but there is no better roster in '24 lacrosse. No new style. Nothing changes. The pack will continue to do what they do, which is move the ball and score, only with a few new top players. The backups are better than almost every '24's starters. Should be vintage pack lacrosse, only better.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two championships this summer for WP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an Express parent, but Express has been a top travel program in this country for a long time. It's obviously a good club. Don't believe the garbage on here. There is no perfect club, but Express is definitely one of the top options out there. Anybody that argues that either has a chip on his shoulder from his son being cut or not getting enough playing time, or they are clueless about travel lacrosse. You want what's best for your child, get him with a top organization, which on Long Island is either 91, Express or Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how we are back to bashing Wolfpack again. The New England Patriots of 2024 lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not an Express parent, but Express has been a top travel program in this country for a long time. It's obviously a good club. Don't believe the garbage on here. There is no perfect club, but Express is definitely one of the top options out there. Anybody that argues that either has a chip on his shoulder from his son being cut or not getting enough playing time, or they are clueless about travel lacrosse. You want what's best for your child, get him with a top organization, which on Long Island is either 91, Express or Igloo.

Noone argues that Express is not one of tge top teams.
But in the end that means nothing if your kid is not getting playing time.
Before going on these teams be honest as to where your kid lies in the pack.
If he is one of the weakest kids, then go with a different team where his is in the middle or higher. Kids want to play lacrosse.
If they dont, why are you doing travel at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If he is one of the weakest kids, then go with a different team where his is in the middle or higher. Kids want to play lacrosse.

Agreed. The point is to play, get better and HAVE FUN. If that's not happening, you're wasting your money and your childs chidhood. Remember, travel lacrosse takes up the better part of your child's free time during his ENTIRE youth. You are in control of that. Don't have him spend the majority of his childhood sitting on a bench, being miserable. You will regret it big gime, when this is all over, and that little boy is now a man.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how we are back to bashing Wolfpack again. The New England Patriots of 2024 lacrosse./

The Wolfpack are no more...... 91 had no confidence in the pack so they add 7 new players including 5 2005 Babies... Big strong and fast... Add the incredible TAZ goalie and this team is ready to roll.

Wolfpack was a tight nit team ....

This is a power house.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How many legacy’s Taz kids go over to 91 ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Agreed. The point is to play, get better and HAVE FUN. If that's not happening, you're wasting your money and your childs chidhood. Remember, travel lacrosse takes up the better part of your child's free time during his ENTIRE youth. You are in control of that. Don't have him spend the majority of his childhood sitting on a bench, being miserable. You will regret it big gime, when this is all over, and that little boy is now a man.

Consider this - What motivates your son to play lacrosse?
Does he internally want to be a great division 1 player and hits the wall and shoots 200 balls everyday without direction? If so, you LI parents have it made and have many blue-chip programs. Even if the kid rides the pine for a year, he will get the instruction/structure he needs to get to the next level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did WP win even one tournament this summer? Your should stop living vicariously through your kid because he is not that good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Two championships this summer for WP.

What tournaments?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how we are back to bashing Wolfpack again. The New England Patriots of 2024 lacrosse./

The Wolfpack are no more...... 91 had no confidence in the pack so they add 7 new players including 5 2005 Babies... Big strong and fast... Add the incredible TAZ goalie and this team is ready to roll.

This is a power house.

More fake news. This guy has as much credibility as the little Madlax kids on this site. The roster hasn't even been announced, and he knows every last detail involving the WP roster?? Must be the GM! Stop the BS. You are probably right about one thing, With a couple of strategic tweaks to the 2018 roster, this team looks like a powerhouse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting how we are back to bashing Wolfpack again. The New England Patriots of 2024 lacrosse.

More like the NY Jets. A bunch of loud mouths with nothing to back it up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a power house.

NO ONE IS BASHING YOUR TEAM. YOU love to hear how great you are at 12 year old lacrosse. Get a grip . Stop being so full of yourself. If you did not come on here and pat yourself on the back , no one would comment. Express beats you again hands down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NONE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the coaches this year for WP? Same 2 head coaches and 2 assistants from past few yrs?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express did a great job winning NLF but let’s recap. Wp lost to the same Massachusetts team that beat express 2 weeks earlier.
They lost to WP 3 out of 4 tines includes lax clash where WP won championship over 91 MD, They best express at blatant where they won the championship over taz.
Express split games at spring jam when express got there only win ever over WP for their championship. and now WP has their best player

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a power house.

NO ONE IS BASHING YOUR TEAM. YOU love to hear how great you are at 12 year old lacrosse. Get a grip . Stop being so full of yourself. If you did not come on here and pat yourself on the back , no one would comment. Express beats you again hands down.

Get a grip. You apparently aren't reading these posts because the infatuation continues. Basically every post is about WP, and almost all of them are from non-WP parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a power house.

Get a grip. You apparently aren't reading these posts because the infatuation continues. Basically every post is about WP, and almost all of them are from non-WP parents.

High Voltage and LongBoards are best teams on LI!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the Warrior Games at UMass this past weekend. Haven’t heard anything about it. The LI team win again this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Express did a great job winning NLF but let’s recap. Wp lost to the same Massachusetts team that beat express 2 weeks earlier.
They lost to WP 3 out of 4 tines includes lax clash where WP won championship over 91 MD, They best express at blatant where they won the championship over taz.
Express split games at spring jam when express got there only win ever over WP for their championship. and now WP has their best player

I forgot. What is the Express record vs WP? Something like 1 and 20?? Reminder: One win means absolutely nothing. And your window of opportunity has officially closed.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When does Legacy finalize rosters?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is a power house.

High Voltage and LongBoards are best teams on LI!

That's because they are all WP and Taz kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Keep posting the garbage haters, but there is no better roster in '24 lacrosse. No new style. Nothing changes. The pack will continue to do what they do, which is move the ball and score, only with a few new top players. The backups are better than almost every '24's starters. Should be vintage pack lacrosse, only better.

WOW YOUNREALLY ARE A lost . Glad you are not on my team. Good luck with that. Come to Maryland , we will show you how to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did the Taz starter goalie jump to Wolfpack? Saw a
girl trying out for the team as Goalie she was pretty
good? Did she make it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote]

You mean with their new starters at goalie and midfield. This isn’t going to end well. New coach with new middies and changing style so offense will go through them. [/quote]

[/quote]

Keep your fingers crossed I guess. everyone knows the players they added are big middies who dodge down hill and never move the ball. Say good bye to assisted goals.

Are the pack first line middies, logo and goalie leaving for taz or just ok with taking a back seat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I forgot. What is the Express record vs WP? Something like 1 and 20?? Reminder: One win means absolutely nothing. And your window of opportunity has officially closed.

we'll see, outside of wsyl pack doesn't stand a chance. express adding several early 2005s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good? Did she make it?

yes, he's gone. and yes she is probably 2nd best goalie at 2024 even though she is 2025. She would be a starter on taz or express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good? Did she make it?

Pretty sure that was the girl goalie for 2025AA team of 91 last year. She is obviously looking to play up this year. She is supposed to be pretty good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good? Did she make it?

WP has arguably (or maybe not) the top two goalies at this age. The young lady is good, but did not make the Pack.

Page 2 of 70 1 2 3 4 69 70

Link Copied to Clipboard