BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/15/19 03:51 PM
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/15/19 03:46 PM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 10/15/19 03:30 PM
fl$ Lawsuit
by Anonymous. 10/15/19 03:19 PM
Long Island Express Lacrosse
by Anonymous. 10/15/19 03:01 PM
Boys 2026-6th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 10/15/19 02:47 PM
Boys 2025 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 10/15/19 02:16 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,805
Posts256,648
Members2,136
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 3 of 97 1 2 3 4 5 96 97
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #268972
07/31/18 11:07 PM
07/31/18 11:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



First you bash them because they supposedly invited 28 kids.

Now you bash them because they won’t have enough kids to field a B team.

Which is it?

Your hate for 91 is palpable.

I feel bad for you.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #268975
07/31/18 11:39 PM
07/31/18 11:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
First you bash them because they supposedly invited 28 kids.

Now you bash them because they won’t have enough kids to field a B team.

Which is it?

Your hate for 91 is palpable.

I feel bad for you.


Which comment are you responding to?
Mine about people declining because they attended camp for the camp and not because they were serious about going on team.
I think your getting confused with the conversations.
Maybe you should stop bashing people just because they give an opinion contrary to yours.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #268976
08/01/18 02:46 AM
08/01/18 02:46 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Those are the 2 teams they took from the Ducks

Really upset. Next time would be win.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #268979
08/01/18 07:17 AM
08/01/18 07:17 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Picking a B team for your son is hard because it’s a mix of kids who love lax and can’t make an A team yet and kids that play other travel sports and pick up a stick only at practice and miss practice for other year round sports. I wouldn’t believe all the bashing on this forum, because it’s hard to know what’s what. However, you know the root of all the concerns. Just ask... when you get that invite compile the questions and ask director outright. If you don’t get answers you like, or no answer, move on. So much choice out there.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #268994
08/01/18 09:17 AM
08/01/18 09:17 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



70+ kids came out for S2S tryouts yesterday. Where are all these kids coming from?

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #269010
08/01/18 10:39 AM
08/01/18 10:39 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



How do the rest of the 2025 tryouts look? We only went to one (not 91 or Express) session possibly to make a switch. Probably an B+/A- program at this point. They only had one team last year but may be trying to add another. Not sure how competitive the 2nd team would be.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269026
08/01/18 12:24 PM
08/01/18 12:24 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



all depends where you live

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269029
08/01/18 01:07 PM
08/01/18 01:07 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Which a team to chose. Rebels, igloo, s2s

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269037
08/01/18 01:26 PM
08/01/18 01:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



No
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How do the rest of the 2025 tryouts look? We only went to one (not 91 or Express) session possibly to make a switch. Probably an B+/A- program at this point. They only had one team last year but may be trying to add another. Not sure how competitive the 2nd team would be.


Stop with the B+, A- etc etc , call it what it is A team and B team enough already. So if a A team doesn’t and goes 1-2-1 do what are the B+ A- ,A ??

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269053
08/01/18 01:55 PM
08/01/18 01:55 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
All I know is Ciazza is a good coach and will be dedicated to 91 Hornets. If the top kids (at the B level) stay from tryouts, that will be a good spot. Just depends who stays. Hopefully not 28. Good luck to everyone


I think what everyone forgets is many of the people who attended the camp went for the camp aspect and eval because it was a good deal. Not all were really serious about going to 91 at all.
If those people are on the B roster they will probably decline.
If any are on the A roster they still may not make the switch.
Then whatever the A team loses they will pull the top players from the B team up.
And then the B team will have weaker kids offered spots on team.
Never a good scenario for B team.

Also you say Ciazzo is dedicated and good coach.
They said the same about OReilly on Express. How has that turned out for Express B team?
Dont live in a fantasy world.


91 cares nothing for their 2nd and now 3rd teams on some grades. The coaches get zero support from Dynamic Sports, the head coach gets no help coaching unless you're lucky enough to have some dads step up. Also, they stick you in all their own tournaments no matter how bad the tournament is. I have first-hand knowledge of this on another grade. Don't do a B team with 91. It's bad. Also, they have an equal playing time policy which the head coach must follow. Basically, it's PAL with a bigger price tag.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #269064
08/01/18 02:32 PM
08/01/18 02:32 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Very impressed with Rebels level of professionalism. Everything laid out on website for all to see. Schedules, pricing, tournaments, coaching. Well done.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269066
08/01/18 02:38 PM
08/01/18 02:38 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



great job self promoting MB

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269076
08/01/18 03:00 PM
08/01/18 03:00 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
great job self promoting MB


Im sure Mike Brenann is sitting on here continuing to self promote, maybe you should just check out one of there tryouts or give them a call? They are very open about everything.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269079
08/01/18 03:06 PM
08/01/18 03:06 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Very impressed with Rebels level of professionalism. Everything laid out on website for all to see. Schedules, pricing, tournaments, coaching. Well done.


Dont mind the stunad commenters on this forum. They are threataned by anything new.
I found the Rebels layout excellent also. Plus they were really responsive after signing up for tryouts and following up after pre tryouts.
Have a few teams that Im looking at and have not made up my mind, but defenitely continuing to check it out at the tryouts next week.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269087
08/01/18 03:41 PM
08/01/18 03:41 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
70+ kids came out for S2S tryouts yesterday. Where are all these kids coming from?

70 registered. About 50 were there. Still a lot.

Page 3 of 97 1 2 3 4 5 96 97



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1