BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18
Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss the Boys 2020 Fall 2018/Summer 2019 Season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No word yet on 91 Boys 2022 tryout results.....Have to wonder if there will be any changes at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of Smash players were not at tryout camp so I think there will be very few changes. Who knows about 2nd team....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son has tried out for a few teams so far and it seems that there is not that many kids at these tryouts! Example Igloo and 9D1. Not a very big turn out? Are parents tired of paying outrageous prices for their child to play lacrosse or is it the fact that there are too many travel teams and the talent is watered down???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There is NO need to pay crazy prices to have your son get better year round. I see a few new programs with lower prices and great coaching. Find coaches, not names! Find coaches that do this for a living. Coaches that are teachers, varsity coaches, JV coaches and coaches from good HS or college programs.
I would also like to check out the programs that say "we wont travel" I just went through this with my older guy and I am not doing it with my younger one!
Good Luck and stay SANE

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My son will be trying out for Rebels. Any word on what they will be charging?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of kids at Rebels tryouts.

They called me and updated me on my son's eval......impressive.

I think its $3800.....checkout their website.....all info already there....pricing , what you get, and who the coaches are.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Run look at their website. rebranding

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lots of kids at Rebels tryouts.

They called me and updated me on my son's eval......impressive.

I think its $3800.....checkout their website.....all info already there....pricing , what you get, and who the coaches are.

One thing I will say is that the 2022 tourney schedule is solid. They have Adrenaline and NLF on there. Adrenaline has Black Card usually that same weekend,which only your club or HS coach can get you the invite. It’s the reason a lot folks choose, especially at this age, play with certain clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ENOUGH Rebels talk ! They are nothing more than a re-branded Outlaws minus PB. They will be a B+ team again and nothing else is gonna change !

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone better listen to this guy. He put ENOUGH in big bold letters. Be very afraid. What are people supposed to talk about? I find it refreshing a new club is getting a push. Someone different than express and 91(notice I didn’t say igloo, crisis mode over there). If your son doesn’t play there why do you care? No harm in a little publicity. And please don’t type in big bold letters anymore. Frightening.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe or maybe not, but should at least take a look. Who cares if there a B+ team. If they have excellent coaching and a good program to develop the players then it will be worth it. They are already going out of their way to try to please parents and the boys trying out. That may not be something tremendously huge but at least it shows they're making an effort on their part.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto.
I am the same opinion that Rebels is looking like a strong option.
Lots of communication from them.
Im looking at them seriously.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe or maybe not, but should at least take a look. Who cares if there a B+ team. If they have excellent coaching and a good program to develop the players then it will be worth it. They are already going out of their way to try to please parents and the boys trying out. That may not be something tremendously huge but at least it shows they're making an effort on their part.

Right keep your AA nonsense. My kid will play B+, get grades, enjoy HS, play football and go to a NESCAC for lax. All good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone better listen to this guy. He put ENOUGH in big bold letters. Be very afraid. What are people supposed to talk about? I find it refreshing a new club is getting a push. Someone different than express and 91(notice I didn’t say igloo, crisis mode over there). If your son doesn’t play there why do you care? No harm in a little publicity. And please don’t type in big bold letters anymore. Frightening.

You are seriously the biggest freaking hammerhead to assume and call out a team you know nothing about and say they are in crisis mode. Get a life. Go to the beach-or should i say the park lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto.

The number 1 frustration in all of youth sports is communication. Just communicate on a broad and person to person level and people will feel good. I wish I had nickel for everyone who has every sent an email and got no answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
T91 posted “b” team tryout results but not Smash.
Doubt Smash will change much.
Only 19 players on “b” team. Small roster, good for those who join.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The most exciting new team is gonna be East Coast Elite ! They will be the real players in the 2022 division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto.

The number 1 frustration in all of youth sports is communication. Just communicate on a broad and person to person level and people will feel good. I wish I had nickel for everyone who has every sent an email and got no answer.

They are telling you what you want to hear, doesn't mean that its true. They don't even know who's coaching the team yet? That is full transparency at its best !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto.

They are telling you what you want to hear, doesn't mean that its true. They don't even know who's coaching the team yet? That is full transparency at its best !

Fake News once again... check the website out... clearly says who is coaching the 2022 team. Look at all the elite coaches and trainers...this is how kids develop. Don’t knock it...just move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think that is everyone that went to tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The other B team has tryouts this evening at the Sachem fields. Dynamic Sports Team United.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Son was at East Coast Elite last night. Like what they are saying. Solid 2022 group with looked like 45-50 kids trying out. The fields looked full to me. This program should take off. We left a north shore program (think under same roof).They have very good coaching at all levels. Got the rundown on Ducks. 2 coaches left to start another program. Main guys stayed and rebranded it into East Coast Elite.
Prices are very fair and they train over winter more than everyone else with trainers. We giving it a shot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats why you need guys running and coaching these programs that have history of winning be it at varsity level or from good programs. do your homework

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what will happen to the outlaws team if they all come over to the rebels?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]T91 posted “b” team tryout results but not Smash.

I think about 50 tryed out.....who is the coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think everyone is waiting until next Monday and Wednesday. Express tryouts are then.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto.

Fake News once again... check the website out... clearly says who is coaching the 2022 team. Look at all the elite coaches and trainers...this is how kids develop. Don’t knock it...just move on.

Its obvious your already drinking the Rebels Koolaid, so lets talk educated. The head coach is a 21 year old kid that played in a D3 college, the assistant coach is a nobody that played in a school that nobody knows of, and the Defense coach that is actually a solid coach. So please do not come on here touting the Rebels as if they are the next coming of Christ !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think everyone is waiting until next Monday and Wednesday. Express tryouts are then.

Honestly, why bother? If Chan has not asked you son to play for his team, his won’t be asked because of tryouts.

You will be then placed on one of 2 or 3 other teams with no rhythm or reason. Zero cuts! At least Rebels, T91, United limited the number of teams. Express has no cuts. Now there will be 2 kids on your son’s team who can’t catch and throw.

What info has Express offered? Pricing? Coaches? What is offered in exchange for your hard earned $? Tourneys?

Total crap shoot...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The other B team has tryouts this evening at the Sachem fields. Dynamic Sports Team United.

Your obviously a hater, that your prerogative. I was there last night and what I saw was a ton of talent showed up to make what will definitely be an A team. The fact your making ignorant comments only means that your kid was either cut by Smash or United in the past and your on here spewing stupidity. Here is the truth, 50-65 kids all very talented and the bottom line is this team will compete !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How was the United Tryout last night? Talent? Number of Kids? Thanks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto.

Its obvious your already drinking the Rebels Koolaid, so lets talk educated. The head coach is a 21 year old kid that played in a D3 college, the assistant coach is a nobody that played in a school that nobody knows of, and the Defense coach that is actually a solid coach. So please do not come on here touting the Rebels as if they are the next coming of Christ !

The head coach played at a D2 school, and is a very well put together young man who runs the events for Blatant while he was in college. He also had some career being a multi all american and top 20 in D2 history for scoring.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Honestly, why bother? If Chan has not asked you son to play for his team, his won’t be asked because of tryouts.

You will be then placed on one of 2 or 3 other teams with no rhythm or reason. Zero cuts! At least Rebels, T91, United limited the number of teams. Express has no cuts. Now there will be 2 kids on your son’s team who can’t catch and throw.

What info has Express offered? Pricing? Coaches? What is offered in exchange for your hard earned $? Tourneys?

Total crap shoot...

Total money grab the whole darn program! Last year the put out 4 teams at the 2022 level. 3 of the 4 were not even competitive at all! I'm saying this from the perspective of me paying to watch my kid lose nearly every game. My kid did not get better that is what make me angry. Chan only cares about 1 team and that's his team. All the other 3 were really pretty bad!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How was the United Tryout last night? Talent? Number of Kids? Thanks.

I was there so i'm speaking from what I saw. 50-65 kids and I will say the talent level was very good. Typical tryout formula, ground ball drill, then on anther part was 3 on 2 drills, then they switched it up a bit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear if igloo made their phone calls?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto.

Nobody said it was the second coming. I said the organization is hiring some of he best coaches and trainers... that is a fact. I am not ripping any other org.. you seem to have a grudge for some reason.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the buzz about this rebels Team that just started?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total crap shoot...

Total money grab the whole darn program! Last year the put out 4 teams at the 2022 level. 3 of the 4 were not even competitive at all! I'm saying this from the perspective of me paying to watch my kid lose nearly every game. My kid did not get better that is what make me angry. Chan only cares about 1 team and that's his team. All the other 3 were really pretty bad!

Speak for yourself. Great experience on the Schwalje team last year. Schwalje and CoachMor are a great coaching duo. And Coach CoachMor was just named the new head varsity coach at Kellenberg and Coach Schwalje, now at NYIT, are the best you can get. Bash all you want, but all it means is you weren’t part of the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear if igloo made their phone calls?

Who cares? They are done on the lacrosse scene!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ditto.

Nobody said it was the second coming. I said the organization is hiring some of he best coaches and trainers... that is a fact. I am not ripping any other org.. you seem to have a grudge for some reason.

Have you ever seen LB in action on the sidelines of a game? Total loud mouth.

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard