Binghamton Men's Lacrosse Fall Prospect Day Posted Under the Events tab!

BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 11:21 AM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 11:16 AM
Girls 2021-11th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 10:22 AM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 10:13 AM
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 09:39 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/17/19 08:52 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,760
Posts254,892
Members2,133
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285428
05/26/19 10:53 PM
05/26/19 10:53 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I have never posted to this forum because it is parents acting like fools. Once again, I read this forum and come across this. I am glad you take joy in 13/14 year old girls lax and a team losing. The Monster / M&D game was a good game, and congrats to Monster for winning the game. The girls (not you) deserved to win. They played hard.

Each team has a parent like you and I suppose you are that parent for Monster. Parents like you are what drives kids out of the sport. Trying to relive your days through your kid. No need to take your jock-strap and throw it on the table to compare sizes. You are a complete joke.

As you state in your post, “The mighty mouthy M&D fell at their own declared National Championship" tournament, is a silly comment. The girls play for M&D, yes, Robinson owns the league, but why would you bash the girls for playing on a team? No girls from M&D proclaimed they were the champions, nor did coaches or parents. The girls lace up their cleats and play each game. There is a winner and a lost. Again, you're a joke.

Congratulations to the 2023 Monster for making the championship game. And congratulations to the 2023 CT Grizzlies for winning the National Championship. See how that works...no need to denigrate 13/14 year old kids. Congratulations to both teams.

WIN WITH GRACE, LOSE WITH DIGNITY

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285437
05/27/19 08:33 AM
05/27/19 08:33 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Seriously . M&D is annoying but is there really a reason for this much vitriol?? Calling a winning coach mighty mouth is immature. Wow just Wow.


A "winning coach" was not called mighty mouth. M&D is mouthy. You should understand what you read before you get protective. But there was a lot of screaming at players.

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285509
05/28/19 02:44 PM
05/28/19 02:44 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
CT Grizzlies also beat M&D Black in the Indoor National Championships division play and was very good. But to their credit, M&D Black bounced back and took advantage of advancing on a tie-break in a 3-way tie atop their division to go on and win the championship playoff vs. Top Guns.


Indoor? Stop


Congrats to the CT Grizzlies who showed that Indoor can translate to outdoor as well (I am sure that may be surprising to some message board parents!), as they rolled to the NGLL national title this weekend. The hints were there for teams back in January for those that know lacrosse...

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285521
05/28/19 06:01 PM
05/28/19 06:01 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Elite is small and losing players each year. Lost to M&D and MD United big. Well coached but losing players.

M&D will also lose players this year. Lots of dissension with coach J. Peak. He micromanages from sidelines and all he does is run ISO’s. He doesn’t develop his players, have seen many good players slide with him. Wins due to talent + relies on same 4 players or so and doesn’t coach to team. Loses In big games, his coaching weaknesses are very obvious. Just watched it happen to him at NGLL. This year he will likely lose several good players, Robinson is too distracted doesn’t have a good pulse on his teams as long as they are “winning.” Watch the trend start to happen.

Look at MD United and Skywalkers this summer - they have much stronger and smarter coaching and are developing their teams and players more broadly.



But does he win lots of T-shirts? Sounds like a Coach trying to build a legacy and not trying to build his players. Have seen that several times before and with my oldest. And this is a 23 team? Those girls are not even in HS yet. You should seek shelter elsewhere.

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #285545
05/29/19 08:51 AM
05/29/19 08:51 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Elite is small and losing players each year. Lost to M&D and MD United big. Well coached but losing players.

M&D will also lose players this year. Lots of dissension with coach J. Peak. He micromanages from sidelines and all he does is run ISO’s. He doesn’t develop his players, have seen many good players slide with him. Wins due to talent + relies on same 4 players or so and doesn’t coach to team. Loses In big games, his coaching weaknesses are very obvious. Just watched it happen to him at NGLL. This year he will likely lose several good players, Robinson is too distracted doesn’t have a good pulse on his teams as long as they are “winning.” Watch the trend start to happen.

Look at MD United and Skywalkers this summer - they have much stronger and smarter coaching and are developing their teams and players more broadly.



But does he win lots of T-shirts? Sounds like a Coach trying to build a legacy and not trying to build his players. Have seen that several times before and with my oldest. And this is a 23 team? Those girls are not even in HS yet. You should seek shelter elsewhere.


You are talking about a coach who has won 4 NGLL championships and has made it to almost every championship game in every tournament his team has participated in(this is fact). M&D parents are hard on their coaches. If he wasn’t developing them, those parents would be moving on. He left one club, and families from that club, not even in the same grad year, followed him to his new club. He turned around an M&D team that was imploding at the time. None of the players left, he helped them find their niche, now that team is shining, and you ignorantly call him out publicly because he lost a game.

Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285556
05/29/19 11:48 AM
05/29/19 11:48 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Elite is small and losing players each year. Lost to M&D and MD United big. Well coached but losing players.

M&D will also lose players this year. Lots of dissension with coach J. Peak. He micromanages from sidelines and all he does is run ISO’s. He doesn’t develop his players, have seen many good players slide with him. Wins due to talent + relies on same 4 players or so and doesn’t coach to team. Loses In big games, his coaching weaknesses are very obvious. Just watched it happen to him at NGLL. This year he will likely lose several good players, Robinson is too distracted doesn’t have a good pulse on his teams as long as they are “winning.” Watch the trend start to happen.

Look at MD United and Skywalkers this summer - they have much stronger and smarter coaching and are developing their teams and players more broadly.



But does he win lots of T-shirts? Sounds like a Coach trying to build a legacy and not trying to build his players. Have seen that several times before and with my oldest. And this is a 23 team? Those girls are not even in HS yet. You should seek shelter elsewhere.


You are talking about a coach who has won 4 NGLL championships and has made it to almost every championship game in every tournament his team has participated in(this is fact). M&D parents are hard on their coaches. If he wasn’t developing them, those parents would be moving on. He left one club, and families from that club, not even in the same grad year, followed him to his new club. He turned around an M&D team that was imploding at the time. None of the players left, he helped them find their niche, now that team is shining, and you ignorantly call him out publicly because he lost a game.

With all due respect the man is loud and obnoxious

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285589
05/29/19 04:46 PM
05/29/19 04:46 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous


With all due respect the man is loud and obnoxious


You just described 80% of the coaches out there. What’s your point?

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285614
05/30/19 08:20 AM
05/30/19 08:20 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Elite is small and losing players each year. Lost to M&D and MD United big. Well coached but losing players.

M&D will also lose players this year. Lots of dissension with coach J. Peak. He micromanages from sidelines and all he does is run ISO’s. He doesn’t develop his players, have seen many good players slide with him. Wins due to talent + relies on same 4 players or so and doesn’t coach to team. Loses In big games, his coaching weaknesses are very obvious. Just watched it happen to him at NGLL. This year he will likely lose several good players, Robinson is too distracted doesn’t have a good pulse on his teams as long as they are “winning.” Watch the trend start to happen.

Look at MD United and Skywalkers this summer - they have much stronger and smarter coaching and are developing their teams and players more broadly.



But does he win lots of T-shirts? Sounds like a Coach trying to build a legacy and not trying to build his players. Have seen that several times before and with my oldest. And this is a 23 team? Those girls are not even in HS yet. You should seek shelter elsewhere.


You are talking about a coach who has won 4 NGLL championships and has made it to almost every championship game in every tournament his team has participated in(this is fact). M&D parents are hard on their coaches. If he wasn’t developing them, those parents would be moving on. He left one club, and families from that club, not even in the same grad year, followed him to his new club. He turned around an M&D team that was imploding at the time. None of the players left, he helped them find their niche, now that team is shining, and you ignorantly call him out publicly because he lost a game.

With all due respect the man is loud and obnoxious




Easy there M&D parent. I could careless about your coach or if he was the Pied Piper of players. That wasn't my point or what I was saying. Sounds like he wins lots of T-shirts and everything is fantastic with your team. Glad your team is "shining" and you all have won 4 NGLL Championships (along with the other "fact" stuff you said). That makes you the best team in Maryland.

I have seen it before. Coaches steam roll middle schools girls talent and spirit all for the sake of victory. But I guess it's not the case here, as you say, he helped them find their niche and are shining.

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285626
05/30/19 09:43 AM
05/30/19 09:43 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Elite is small and losing players each year. Lost to M&D and MD United big. Well coached but losing players.

M&D will also lose players this year. Lots of dissension with coach J. Peak. He micromanages from sidelines and all he does is run ISO’s. He doesn’t develop his players, have seen many good players slide with him. Wins due to talent + relies on same 4 players or so and doesn’t coach to team. Loses In big games, his coaching weaknesses are very obvious. Just watched it happen to him at NGLL. This year he will likely lose several good players, Robinson is too distracted doesn’t have a good pulse on his teams as long as they are “winning.” Watch the trend start to happen.

Look at MD United and Skywalkers this summer - they have much stronger and smarter coaching and are developing their teams and players more broadly.



But does he win lots of T-shirts? Sounds like a Coach trying to build a legacy and not trying to build his players. Have seen that several times before and with my oldest. And this is a 23 team? Those girls are not even in HS yet. You should seek shelter elsewhere.


You are talking about a coach who has won 4 NGLL championships and has made it to almost every championship game in every tournament his team has participated in(this is fact). M&D parents are hard on their coaches. If he wasn’t developing them, those parents would be moving on. He left one club, and families from that club, not even in the same grad year, followed him to his new club. He turned around an M&D team that was imploding at the time. None of the players left, he helped them find their niche, now that team is shining, and you ignorantly call him out publicly because he lost a game.

With all due respect the man is loud and obnoxious




Easy there M&D parent. I could careless about your coach or if he was the Pied Piper of players. That wasn't my point or what I was saying. Sounds like he wins lots of T-shirts and everything is fantastic with your team. Glad your team is "shining" and you all have won 4 NGLL Championships (along with the other "fact" stuff you said). That makes you the best team in Maryland.

I have seen it before. Coaches steam roll middle schools girls talent and spirit all for the sake of victory. But I guess it's not the case here, as you say, he helped them find their niche and are shining.







the bigger question is he getting them ready for high school lax? are these girls going to be able to work in a team concept or are they a bunch of go-to-goal girls?

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285628
05/30/19 09:53 AM
05/30/19 09:53 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous




Easy there M&D parent. I could careless about your coach or if he was the Pied Piper of players. That wasn't my point or what I was saying. Sounds like he wins lots of T-shirts and everything is fantastic with your team. Glad your team is "shining" and you all have won 4 NGLL Championships (along with the other "fact" stuff you said). That makes you the best team in Maryland.

I have seen it before. Coaches steam roll middle schools girls talent and spirit all for the sake of victory. But I guess it's not the case here, as you say, he helped them find their niche and are shining.








For someone who could care less, you are still doing a lot of talking.

Sponsored Links
Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285663
05/30/19 03:43 PM
05/30/19 03:43 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



This wasn't surprising to me. I saw them at Spooky Nook and knew they'd be a force. Their 24 team isn't far behind.

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #285668
05/30/19 06:23 PM
05/30/19 06:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Elite is small and losing players each year. Lost to M&D and MD United big. Well coached but losing players.

M&D will also lose players this year. Lots of dissension with coach J. Peak. He micromanages from sidelines and all he does is run ISO’s. He doesn’t develop his players, have seen many good players slide with him. Wins due to talent + relies on same 4 players or so and doesn’t coach to team. Loses In big games, his coaching weaknesses are very obvious. Just watched it happen to him at NGLL. This year he will likely lose several good players, Robinson is too distracted doesn’t have a good pulse on his teams as long as they are “winning.” Watch the trend start to happen.

Look at MD United and Skywalkers this summer - they have much stronger and smarter coaching and are developing their teams and players more broadly.



But does he win lots of T-shirts? Sounds like a Coach trying to build a legacy and not trying to build his players. Have seen that several times before and with my oldest. And this is a 23 team? Those girls are not even in HS yet. You should seek shelter elsewhere.


You are talking about a coach who has won 4 NGLL championships and has made it to almost every championship game in every tournament his team has participated in(this is fact). M&D parents are hard on their coaches. If he wasn’t developing them, those parents would be moving on. He left one club, and families from that club, not even in the same grad year, followed him to his new club. He turned around an M&D team that was imploding at the time. None of the players left, he helped them find their niche, now that team is shining, and you ignorantly call him out publicly because he lost a game.

With all due respect the man is loud and obnoxious




Easy there M&D parent. I could careless about your coach or if he was the Pied Piper of players. That wasn't my point or what I was saying. Sounds like he wins lots of T-shirts and everything is fantastic with your team. Glad your team is "shining" and you all have won 4 NGLL Championships (along with the other "fact" stuff you said). That makes you the best team in Maryland.

I have seen it before. Coaches steam roll middle schools girls talent and spirit all for the sake of victory. But I guess it's not the case here, as you say, he helped them find their niche and are shining.







the bigger question is he getting them ready for high school lax? are these girls going to be able to work in a team concept or are they a bunch of go-to-goal girls?


90% of them will be fine.

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #287290
06/23/19 02:40 AM
06/23/19 02:40 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



M&D Black very unimpressive 1-2-1 showing in New Egypt. Overrated individuals and not great team coaching is what that looks like imho. How the mighty have fallen. I’m sure it’s just a blip like the Robinson national money grab, sorry, NGLL National

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #287317
06/23/19 06:55 PM
06/23/19 06:55 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Interesting results from Lax for the Cure. M&D took a dump. Hero's looked strong. Yellow Jackets and Top Guns still looking good. Big surprise TLC Red in their great weekend. Sky Walker's team keeps getting better taking down monster's and Yellow jackets.

Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #287320
06/23/19 07:20 PM
06/23/19 07:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



M&D isn't going anywhere.. They will be back for G8. Skywalkers is arguably the most athletic team in this age group, so it is only a matter of time for them to start winning tournaments. Hero's looked strong this weekend.

Page 6 of 10 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 9 10



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1