BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys 2024-8th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/22/19 10:33 AM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/22/19 10:01 AM
Boys 2023
by Anonymous. 09/22/19 05:46 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous. 09/21/19 10:39 PM
Boys 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/21/19 08:24 PM
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous. 09/21/19 07:08 PM
Girls 2025-7th Grade Fall 2019/Summer 2020
by Anonymous. 09/20/19 05:58 PM
Forum Statistics
Forums18
Topics1,766
Posts255,146
Members2,135
Most Online6,425
Sep 8th, 2019
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 92 of 97 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 96 97
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #288442
07/08/19 06:01 PM
07/08/19 06:01 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Sorry but YoungGunz has turned into a joke. Field was bad at 2023. Might as well have been an Aloha tournament. Fact that VLC was in the championship says a lot. VLC is a really good AA team but can't compete at Elite. How did VLC do in two games against Crabs this summer? Yeah, that's right. It would have been more productive for Crabs to have a practice than to butt-whoop their sister organization again. And VLC star likely to fade a bit when half their roster tries out of Blackwolf in two weeks.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288447
07/08/19 07:45 PM
07/08/19 07:45 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry but YoungGunz has turned into a joke. Field was bad at 2023. Might as well have been an Aloha tournament. Fact that VLC was in the championship says a lot. VLC is a really good AA team but can't compete at Elite. How did VLC do in two games against Crabs this summer? Yeah, that's right. It would have been more productive for Crabs to have a practice than to butt-whoop their sister organization again. And VLC star likely to fade a bit when half their roster tries out of Blackwolf in two weeks.

LOL. Blackwolf?? They will be lucky to get the CAV and Evergreen left overs. Dead program

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #288516
07/10/19 08:53 AM
07/10/19 08:53 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Who won Naptown? Tourney Machine has not updated the bracket.

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288536
07/10/19 11:41 AM
07/10/19 11:41 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Hawks plays madlax National at 2:00 today for the championship

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288538
07/10/19 11:44 AM
07/10/19 11:44 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who won Naptown? Tourney Machine has not updated the bracket.



Hawks play Madlax at 2pm. On Tv somewhere on ESPN. Might just be thru website

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288548
07/10/19 12:18 PM
07/10/19 12:18 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who won Naptown? Tourney Machine has not updated the bracket.



Hawks play Madlax at 2pm. On Tv somewhere on ESPN. Might just be thru website


http://www.espn.com/watch/player?bucketId=4136&id=3529858

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288550
07/10/19 12:36 PM
07/10/19 12:36 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who won Naptown? Tourney Machine has not updated the bracket.


Don’t miss Madlax National vs Annapolis Hawks National play today at 2 PM on the ESPN3! Hahaha!!!

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288551
07/10/19 12:37 PM
07/10/19 12:37 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who won Naptown? Tourney Machine has not updated the bracket.


Don’t miss Madlax National vs Annapolis Hawks National play today at 2 PM on the ESPN3! Hahaha!!!

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288560
07/10/19 01:39 PM
07/10/19 01:39 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who won Naptown? Tourney Machine has not updated the bracket.


Don’t miss Madlax National vs Annapolis Hawks National play today at 2 PM on the ESPN3! Hahaha!!!


Jealously is not a good trait. Just because your sons team didnt make it very deep into playoffs, no reason to get jealous. Have him hit the wall. Maybe next year.

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #288575
07/10/19 04:05 PM
07/10/19 04:05 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Hawks win Naptown. 9-6. Over madlax.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #288580
07/10/19 06:25 PM
07/10/19 06:25 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Meanwhile Shore2Shore, the team that soundly beat DC Dogs at Millon a week ago, is playing at the Inside Lacrosse invitational up in Bel Air. And S2S got beat by FCA in the semis. FCA won a close game in the finals against a True National team.

You never know what's going to happen on the field. There's a reason they play the games.

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288607
07/11/19 10:13 AM
07/11/19 10:13 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Meanwhile Shore2Shore, the team that soundly beat DC Dogs at Millon a week ago, is playing at the Inside Lacrosse invitational up in Bel Air. And S2S got beat by FCA in the semis. FCA won a close game in the finals against a True National team.

You never know what's going to happen on the field. There's a reason they play the games.


Don't be to happy about beating True National..... half there team was playing in Naptown with the Hawks.

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288615
07/11/19 11:07 AM
07/11/19 11:07 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Obviously you are clueless- half of the true Atlantic team is made up of hawks.

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #288616
07/11/19 11:17 AM
07/11/19 11:17 AM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Meanwhile Shore2Shore, the team that soundly beat DC Dogs at Millon a week ago, is playing at the Inside Lacrosse invitational up in Bel Air. And S2S got beat by FCA in the semis. FCA won a close game in the finals against a True National team.

You never know what's going to happen on the field. There's a reason they play the games.


Don't be to happy about beating True National..... half there team was playing in Naptown with the Hawks.


Completely different teams. True National has 3 different 2023 teams. The one at IL was just formed and had first met each other on Sunday for their first and only practice.

Re: Boys 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #288622
07/11/19 12:23 PM
07/11/19 12:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Originally Posted by Anonymous
Meanwhile Shore2Shore, the team that soundly beat DC Dogs at Millon a week ago, is playing at the Inside Lacrosse invitational up in Bel Air. And S2S got beat by FCA in the semis. FCA won a close game in the finals against a True National team.

You never know what's going to happen on the field. There's a reason they play the games.


Look at the FCA roster for this: 2 kids from Texas, another from GA, DE, PA This is not the HARCO Md team, rather a pre-freshman class Calvert Hall team. I feel for the kids who played all season and now have to watch ringers play. At least they got a medal to wear in the pictures.

Page 92 of 97 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 96 97



Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1