BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,687
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss the Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 Season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Still waiting on 91 2027 rosters...

Someone posted on the other thread about the number of kids taken at 29 and 28. For 29 (2nd grade), I don't believe they cut anyone, although I could be wrong. As for the other teams, they tend to take a few more than will actually be on the team. Not all will accept, so the rosters will likely be smaller than what was posted.

Unbelievable how much some people hate 91, though. There are plenty of good clubs out there, and every single one of them has their good and bad aspects. No one's perfect, including not only 91, but whatever clubs the haters are associated with.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone does have to make their own decision.
But understand there are many people on this forum well aware of 91 methods.
You have not experienced it yet, so dont know. Yet anyway.
But goodluck with any choice you make.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

Someone posted on the other thread about the number of kids taken at 29 and 28. For 29 (2nd grade), I don't believe they cut anyone, although I could be wrong. As for the other teams, they tend to take a few more than will actually be on the team. Not all will accept, so the rosters will likely be smaller than what was posted.

Unbelievable how much some people hate 91, though. There are plenty of good clubs out there, and every single one of them has their good and bad aspects. No one's perfect, including not only 91, but whatever clubs the haters are associated with.

Go to the 91 website and click on the tryout tab. It gives you all the results

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 rosters out for 2027.

Orange team - 24 kids - heavy but not ridiculous.
White team - 26 kids - this is heavy
Shamrox - 27 kids - too heavy

It seems like anyone at tryout was offered a slot on some team. Viability of teams depends on who accepts.
More than probably Shamrox will suffer, since best kids on that team will move up if slots open on White team. Probably will be a weak team at best.
I think kids on Shamrox could find better teams elsewhere.

Has anyone noticied when you click through there is no registration tab setup for Shamrox?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo seems to have the most helmets of other clubs trying out for them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It seems like anyone at tryout was offered a slot on some team. Viability of teams depends on who accepts.
More than probably Shamrox will suffer, since best kids on that team will move up if slots open on White team. Probably will be a weak team at best.

Has anyone noticied when you click through there is no registration tab setup for Shamrox?

Call shamrox a money grad think B.S and his 8 coaches going to help them out at practice ? Never

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on when Igloo announcements will be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what clubs ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast Elite has nice 27/28 combo team going..prob looking for a few

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any word on when Igloo announcements will be?

No announcements. Going to 91 they let us know right away. More organized than Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Call shamrox a money grad think B.S and his 8 coaches going to help them out at practice ? Never

It’s my understanding that Shamrox is a prearranged team made up of Long Beach and Bethpage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Your understanding is wrong

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s my understanding that Shamrox is a prearranged team made up of Long Beach and Bethpage.

So itstead establishing your own team within your town play winter ball , donyour practices pay 91 $3,500 👎

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I concur on the Shamrox-essentially a Bethpage team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I concur on the Shamrox-essentially a Bethpage team.

Yeah the coach actually had a team called Shamrox that played in a handful of tourneys. I am just letting know what I know. Good luck with your decision.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Core of 91 Shamrox is, I believe, the existing Shamrox Bethpage team, but I dont think anywhere near majority. Plenty of kids from elsewhere offered spots on that team. And I dont think all 27 of those kids will register, so numbers will likely be a bit lighter.

Orange is in their own league. Cant wait to see how White stacks up against Igloo A, S2S, Express, Legacy Gators and other top clubs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know how Igloo, S2S,Express or Legacy tryouts went for the 2027's? Heard there were alot of 91 Helmets at each.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone hear that Express 2027 was creating an Elite Suffolk only squad? I would bet that they will pull a good amount of talent being the only Suffolk only squad out there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Gators will be the same B level team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did anyone hear that Express 2027 was creating an Elite Suffolk only squad? I would bet that they will pull a good amount of talent being the only Suffolk only squad out there

Yes, this is true. Practices are at Bayport Blue Poing HS turf. They are looking for a few more Suffolk kids to fill out the roster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They cut half of the kids in 2028, I don’t think anyone was cut from 2029

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes, this is true. Practices are at Bayport Blue Poing HS turf. They are looking for a few more Suffolk kids to fill out the roster.

What’s the cost ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know how Igloo, S2S,Express or Legacy tryouts went for the 2027's? Heard there were alot of 91 Helmets at each.

Clueless how they picked Igloo. Didn't see much of any evaluators writing info down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what is going on with Bluefish and Dodgers? last I heard they were merging.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The announcement was in my inbox this morning. More info on the Express website. Tryouts are $75.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The announcement was in my inbox this morning. More info on the Express website. Tryouts are $75.

How much for the year ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who’s coaching 2027 Turtles ?

(NA) Re: Boys 2027-4th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Y

How much for the year ??

Yes, we are releasing the AD via email in a couple of hours.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am wondering the same thing and hope they do get a team for those of us not interested in the big time world of 4th grade lax.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am wondering the same thing and hope they do get a team for those of us not interested in the big time world of 4th grade lax.

Well it almost has the same price tag @$2500 as big time world of fourth grade lax .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 east tryouts this week.great coaches at a very reasonable tuition.come down and check them out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know why Igloo is charging over $3,000 for both A and B teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC
Y

How much for the year ??

Yes, we are releasing the AD via email in a couple of hours.

No tuition rates posted and very limited info. No info on exactly who coaches will be either. Unless Express is transparent and willing to release tuition rates and give exact coaches names for teams, I wont be going to those tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90+1, Igloo and Express all over $3000 for A teams....they charge that amount because they know people will pay it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90+1, Igloo and Express all over $3000 for A teams....they charge that amount because they know people will pay
it

Don’t forget cute Legacy @ $2975 , just make it 3k

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
24 East are the guys that ran Team LI into the ground..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any one go to the 2027 United tryouts ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
because both teams get the same equipment, same # of tourney, same # of practices, its just different level of player at 9 years old.. indoor time isn't cheaper because you are on the 2nd team.. helmets aren't cheaper, uniforms cost the same #smartenup

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
express will be well over 3k........ fall touney schedules... winter extra..then extra spring tournaments.. over 4k when all is said and done

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 white kept its core group of studs appare tly. smart play. that team was wicked.after my sons team lost in his finals we watched 91 white beat a very talented igloo a squad seemingly without shortening its bench. impressive team that moved the ball effortlessly and unselfishly. most importantly the kids looked like they were having fun together. that’s the name if the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 white kept its core group of studs appare tly. smart play. that team was wicked.after my sons team lost in his finals we watched 91 white beat a very talented igloo a squad seemingly without shortening its bench. impressive team that moved the ball effortlessly and unselfishly. most importantly the kids looked like they were having fun together. that’s the name if the game.

Thanks 91 white daddy. We're happy for you. No matter how well you do, 91 will still treat you like every other 2nd team, garbage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks United dad or JM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thanks 91 white daddy. We're happy for you. No matter how well you do, 91 will still treat you like every other 2nd team, garbage.

I was thinking the same thing. You said it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 White or 91 White with a few 91 orange players helping out their little brothers? Comeon with that, 91 white when true 91 white won’t beat Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White had to bring down Orange goalie and a couple of other players to beat Igloo last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White had to bring down Orange goalie and a couple of other players to beat Igloo last year

We could of had our C team beat your Igloo B team last season by about 20 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 orange are same age as white so no little brothers to help. The Orange goalie did help for only half the game since he got hurt but the rest was all White. And they had fun every minute of it. It’s great to watch everyone so surprised. Will be exciting to watch White this year....definitely an even stronger team than last year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can 2027 91 orange hang with 2026 orange ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can 2027 91 orange hang with 2026 orange ?

They scrimmaged last season. 2027 hung with 2026 for a little bit and looked good but 2026 won.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express didnt get their usual 3 teams out of their 2027 tryouts so they looking to fill the pockets more by focusing on Suffolk for the $$$..
People go to a program that only focuses on 1 team per age group..and I know Express states they only making one team but that's a joke....tryouts are at bayport...they will NOT be practicing there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express didnt get their usual 3 teams out of their 2027 tryouts so they looking to fill the pockets more by focusing on Suffolk for the $$$..
People go to a program that only focuses on 1 team per age group..and I know Express states they only making one team but that's a joke....tryouts are at bayport...they will NOT be practicing there

I agree. You cant believe what Express says. This year it will be one team per age group. Next year it will be 2. And if they can stretch it, the following year it will be 3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Two coaches are Bayport guys and have permits to Bayport turf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why not list coaches names on website? Why so secretive?
Same Express games

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same Express games

There are too many teams at this point. This is just greed by express but i agree they will add as many teams per age group as people are willing to pay for. I am going to see what the turtles are putting together.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same Express games

There are too many teams at this point. This is just greed by express but i agree they will add as many teams per age group as people are willing to pay for. I am going to see what the turtles are putting together.

Thats one of the reasons I like Rebels.
They are committing to the one team per age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same Express games

There is another team that formed as well out east. Its called Epic Jokers. And its only $1350-. May be something you want to check out if looking in Suffolk County.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Same Express games

Same Express games

No Turtles 2027 team. Low turnout of registration.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Really? That’s unfortunate. Was just going to register my kid. Was looking forward to checking them out as we’re still undecided on where to play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same here. I was really hoping that they would be able to put together a team. Time to look for a low level team for my 4th. I just want him to play without the madness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same here. I was really hoping that they would be able to put together a team. Time to look for a low level team for my 4th. I just want him to play without the madness.

Look at epicjokerslax.com
Thats a new team.
May be perfect for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

reach out to 24 east. great group of coaches.very reasonable tuition.will be the best move you can possibly make

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Turtles for 2027 got email yesterday about it. Refund going out whoever registered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
East Coast Elite has a 20272028 combo team of very talented players. I know they were looking for 2-3 more guys. The Sayville varsity coach is coaching the team (he dont have a kid on the team). They have a 2nd tryout tomorrow...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats a new team.
May be perfect for you.

Yes. Epic jokers is a great option.
Tuition only $1350-.
Director is a varsity coach for Mattituck. Plus was a coach for Mamaz Boyz.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Turtles for 2027 got email yesterday about it. Refund going out whoever registered.

I would hope they refund your tryout fee as well

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Check out Rebels.
They still have onw more tryout date.
If you call them they can tell you anything you need to know.
They are very open about everything. No shadiness

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Thats a new team.
May be perfect for you.

Team is too far out to make that trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaw Tryouts tonight for 2027

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

reach out to 24 east. great group of coaches.very reasonable tuition.will be the best move you can possibly make
located in Rocky Point . Sorry but it a hike try to get up there durning rebels hour from exit 59 LIE they do have a good line up but it’s a hike.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay away from combo teams. The Express East at this age will be very strong. Of course that statement will be challenged, but you have been advised and they will practice in Bayport. Find out for yourselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

located in Rocky Point . Sorry but it a hike try to get up there durning rebels hour from exit 59 LIE they do have a good line up but it’s a hike.

Then look at Rebels.
Main base is South Huntington and they have connections with multiple fields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stay away from combo teams. The Express East at this age will be very strong. Of course that statement will be challenged, but you have been advised and they will practice in Bayport. Find out for yourselves.

Stay away from combo teams. The Express East at this age will be very strong. Of course that statement will be challenged, but you have been advised and they will practice in Bayport. Find out for

yourselves.

Yeah how much $3,500 no thx for a C team because the others are A,B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stay away from combo teams. The Express East at this age will be very strong. Of course that statement will be challenged, but you have been advised and they will practice in Bayport. Find out for

yourselves.

It is separate and should be A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

Smart man

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

Come on that’s a lie , express east came out after the other express tryout. It’s a money grab “A” crazy parents will travel anywhere so there’s kid is on the A , when out east will not be a A believe me and again how Much is the team $$ the big Secret Is the price Why ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

Come on that’s a lie , express east came out after the other express tryout. It’s a money grab “A” crazy parents will travel anywhere so there’s kid is on the A , when out east will not be a A believe me and again how Much is the team $$ the big Secret Is the price Why ??

It’s not a lie. But to each his own. Good luck

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

I wish you luck as well. But unfortanatelly you are drinking the Express Koolaide.
Everyone has to learn the hard way.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yourselves.

I wish you luck as well. But unfortanatelly you are drinking the Express Koolaide.
Everyone has to learn the hard way.

Lol. See you on the all important T-shirt podium

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Important for people who tried out for Team United:
You need to read the 2022 forum before committing your kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Read the 2022 forum. Looks like Marksberry and his United team
- constantly adds kids to his roster after try-outs, he added 8 or 9 last year
- lost to a couple of school teams
- kept entering AA tournaments while not winning a single tournament last year
- finally entered the B bracket at NLF and lost in the first round of playoffs, tourney maching said they went 1-2 in the B bracket at that tourney
- showed up late to the NLF game after it started, then lectured the kids about not playing hard for him when they lost
- promises you he will take care of your kid, then cuts him at try-out

Real winner. Just ask United 2022 parents if any statements above are wrong. He spun off from 91, but Dynamic Sports owns 91, East Coast Elite, United, Empire Beach Bums and a bunch of other teams. They are in it to take your money. Join a smaller team that will take care of your kid like EpicJokers.

Now Marksberry and his buddies can start typing how wrong I am.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why ? Where this come from who asked ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Look at prior response above, plus look at entire conversation on 2022 thread.
Appears there are serious coaching issues on United, including everything above, plus drinking and gambling and walking out on kids at games.
If you are considering United you should seriously read everything.
You may not want to go that direction. There are many other options between Rebels, R. U. S. H. , 24 East, Epic Jokers, etc...
You probably do not want to go through what 2022 United has gone through and us going through.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JM,
It seems like you past transgressions have caught up and smacked you square in the butt. Parents are tired of paying thousands of $$ only to have you treat them like crap, except for a select few. You showed way too much of your butt, parents are aware of your questionable character and attacked, once you tweaked them and their kids, especially their kids. I've always said, parents will always have the final say. I guarantee you won't be the only one, especially since tuition prices are sky rocketing. Finally, you failed to even defend yourself about what was said. You character is in question. It's one thing to make coaching errors on the field, but for folks to question your character is another.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Appears there are serious coaching issues on United, including everything above, plus drinking and gambling and walking out on kids at games.
You may not want to go that direction. There are many other options between Rebels, R. U. S. H. , 24 East, Epic Jokers, etc...
You probably do not want to go through what 2022 United has gone through and us going through.

You really make no senses you say everything that is written about the guy the read the other topics then you say what is went thru . Stop being a coward and put your name to it . Question you believe everything on here ? I don’t know JM I did talk to him about the 2027 team but didn’t try out seem like a square guy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You really make no senses you say everything that is written about the guy the read the other topics then you say what is went thru . Stop being a coward and put your name to it . Question you believe everything on here ? I don’t know JM I did talk to him about the 2027 team but didn’t try out seem like a square guy.

What???? That made no sense.

My kid is not on United. But after reading the 2022 thread, I was pretty horrified by what was said.

If I was a parent thinking about United, I would make sure I read the conversation on the 2022 thread. It will probably seriously make you rethink that choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You may not want to go that direction. There are many other options between Rebels, Outlaws, Knights, Legacy, etc...

My kid is not on United. But after reading the 2022 thread, I was pretty horrified by what was said.

If I was a parent thinking about United, I would make sure I read the conversation on the 2022 thread. It will probably seriously make you rethink that choice.

With all these posts being anonymous, why would anyone take what is said serious? It could be the same few people with an axe to grind posting it all. If there are people with real opinions and issues with the coach...why not register here and put your name to it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

With all these posts being anonymous, why would anyone take what is said serious? It could be the same few people with an axe to grind posting it all. If there are people with real opinions and issues with the coach...why not register here and put your name to it?

Because, if you read the 2022 thread, you will see that some of these people still have kids on the team. Why? Because they feel at this point so late in the game probably it wouldnt be good to change teams, or their kids want to stay together with their friends.
I dont think I would stay, but the lacrosse world is crazy and lots of people put up with stuff and continue to pay.

Anyway, everyone can believe what they want. But its always smart to review all info before making a decision. And if I had my 2027 kid try out for United, then I would at least have read what was said in the 2022 thread.
Then if you still feel comfortable signing up gor United, then go ahead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Copied and pasted this from another thread.
This says it all.

In the end you do this because your kid loves to play.
- dont do it for the scholarships. You are better off not doing it then, saving that money, and you would end up having more money for your kid for college.
- dont do it if your kid is not being played. Thats just ridiculous. What is he practicing for. You practice so you will play well in your games. If he is not being played, its a waste. Pick a different team.
- dont do it because your kid wants to be on the top team. You are sending the wrong message to your kid. Being part of somerhing in name only, but not contributing to it by playing in the game, means he really earned nothing.
- dont do it just because you want to tell others your kid is on the top team. Your actually harming your kids self esteem, as he continues to watch others play instead of him.
- dont force your kid to play just to relive your dreams in your youth. Your child needs to choose their own path. That is the only way they will be successful and happy. That should be your goal.

If your kid enjoys lacrosse, pick a team where
- he is played. He doesnt have to be a starter. But he needs to play a decent amount of time in games.
- there is a team environment where there may not be equal playing time for all, but every player gets reasonable playing time.
- there is one team per age group. Or at least your on the top team. All the second teams are money grabs. Its way to difficult for organizations to pull in enough talent at tryouts to field 2 teams in an age group. (And everyone at tryouts wont accept). You are better playing for another club.
- Dont be a sucker paying ridiculous figures. Figure out what they are really giving you for your money. Is it really worth it? Why did tuition go up 25%? Certainly costs didnt increase that much in a year.
- Talk to people who you know or that friends know play for or played for that organization to get a better picture. Get the inside scoop.
- make a list of questions. And call and talk to the coaches before accepting an offer. If they wont talk to you, or give you nonsense answers, then run. It can only get worse from there.
- make sure the organization is investing in proper coaches for your team. Not just one head coach and the rest volunteer daddy coaches getting a free ride for their kid.

Once on your team
- dont switch mid season. It does nothing but hurt your kids image when he tries out for other clubs. And teaches your kid the wrong lesson about following through with his commitment to his team.
- make sure your kid enjoys playing for the team when deciding to try out next season.
- if you find during the season the organization does not follow through with what they promised, then walk after the end of the season. Find another team. Otherwise it will only get worse.
- practice with your kid. And make sure your kid understands practicing daily at home is the only way he will get better.
- when at tournaments enjoy the game. Dont be crazy on the sidelines shouting. Let the coaches do the coaching.
- dont let winning be everything. In the end it should be whether your kid is enjoying thenselves, and developing as a player. You certainly dont want to lose all the time. But you also dont want to win at any cost.

Have a great season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams registered for the Columbus Day invitational in EI... other than Legacy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that practice has started why is there still big secret about tution cost not posted on websites , everyone forgot a month ago complaining with all the ridiculous prices. Anyone have a list of prices for clubs ? Make it public don’t let them increase it again another $500 next year. I bet suckers will pay again next year !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that practice has started why is there still big secret about tution cost not posted on websites , everyone forgot a month ago complaining with all the ridiculous prices. Anyone have a list of prices for clubs ? Make it public don’t let them increase it again another $500 next year. I bet suckers will pay again next year !!

Is your plan to post this on every age thread? Did you son not make a team or more likely your club folded because it was trash.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is your plan to post this on every age thread? Did you son not make a team or more likely your club folded because it was trash.

Stop answering on every post .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any teams registered for the Columbus Day invitational in EI... other than Legacy.

I believe Express is there also.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any 91 teams playing in the Legacy tournment ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are some of the top 2027 teams ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we'll find out over the next 2 weekends but...
91 orange
legacy
igloo kodiac

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
we'll find out over the next 2 weekends but...
91 orange
legacy
igloo kodiac

Not Legacy. sorry Legacy Dad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 top of the 4th grade division.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Kodiac lost to Massapequa at Blatant over the weekend. Tough to be considered a top club team when you're losing to town teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo teams just are not very good - they have fancy uniforms, and that's that

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
igloo teams just are not very good - they have fancy uniforms, and that's that

I think they charge $3,500, practice once a week, and they don't even get uniforms included.Man, I'd demand 3 practices per week for that rip off price.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If last year is any indication, cream of the crop is:

91 Orange
91 White
Igloo Kodiak rebels
Legacy Gators

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
With the bad weather forecast for Saturday, anyone have any insight as to whether the Tristar/Express tournament will go forward?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange is playing up in a 5th grade division this weekend upstate.
91 White and Legacy should play each other this weekend at Tristar. Not sure if Igloo will be there too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange is playing up in a 5th grade division this weekend upstate.
91 White and Legacy should play each other this weekend at Tristar. Not sure if Igloo will be there too.

Igloo would be there if they charged $4,500 for a club fee.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If last year is any indication, cream of the crop is:

91 Orange
91 White
Igloo Kodiak rebels
Legacy Gators

Primetime is also really good at this age. Not on Orange's level but better than the other three.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
sounds like Tri-Star is canceled

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did you see that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Where did you see that?

I wasnt the original poster, but my son was scheduled to play and I was just told by our coach that it’s canceled.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anybody hear if the Pumpkin Shootout in Purchase has been cancelled this weekend as well?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did our lacrosse practice get canceled this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did our lacrosse practice get canceled this weekend?

Only Saturday's

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo Kodiac lost to Massapequa at Blatant over the weekend. Tough to be considered a top club team when you're losing to town teams.

There were alot of 91 helmets running around for Pequa team. Not saying they all don't live in Pequa. Just saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

There were alot of 91 helmets running around for Pequa team. Not saying they all don't live in Pequa. Just saying.

because everyone on the Pequa team is on 91.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is "There were alot of 91 helmets running around for Pequa team" even an excuse...they are all 2027's right? If Igloo got beat that is on Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo...bahhaaaaahah. its melting...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo, next to Chaney, is clearly the most reviled on LI. I used to think fl$ was... but nobody even talks about that program any longer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo, next to Chaney, is clearly the most reviled on LI. I used to think fl$ was... but nobody even talks about that program any longer

Why do you say that? My son is on Igloo and loves the coaches, and the parents are terrific. Please explain your hatred.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is the legacy team in this age bracket? i saw them play in the columbus day tournament andnthey looked good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what age bracket should they be in ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how is the legacy team in this age bracket? i saw them play in the columbus day tournament andnthey looked good.

Really Gators dad they went 0-3 @ NAL . Mostly All the Legacy teams had losing records .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually, 2027 legacy went 3-1 at the columbus day tournament.lost in the championship to 030 according to tourneymach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
actually, 2027 legacy went 3-1 at the columbus day tournament.lost in the championship to 030 according to tourneymach.

There last tournment last weekend 0-3 in Delaware

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost the first 2 games by 1 goal and had the lead almost the entire time... tough losses.
The Maryland team they lost to in the last game had some unusually large 4th graders.
Regardless, they played well, as did all the kids there in tough weather conditions.

And they'll be back in the spring most likely.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They lost the first 2 games by 1 goal and had the lead almost the entire time... tough losses.
The Maryland team they lost to in the last game had some unusually large 4th graders.
Regardless, they played well, as did all the kids there in tough weather conditions.

Holdbacks , weather what else dad ? Stop explaining yourself no one cares they are 10. Stop being crazy lax parent.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Holdbacks , weather what else dad ? Stop explaining yourself no one cares they are 10. Stop being crazy lax parent.

LOL. Most of them are 9. I guess we know why holdbacks don't bother you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL. Most of them are 9. I guess we know why holdbacks don't bother you.

They don’t bother me 1 year 6 months 2 months age difference matters ? Look at 2027 91 today ran thru 2026 teams , that team is legit might beat there 2026 A team very soon or maybe now !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both 91 teams at the 2027 age are legit...both ran all over other teams this weekend in Holtsville

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
both 91 teams at the 2027 age are legit...both ran all over other teams this weekend in Holtsville

4th grade legit....too funny

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound pathetic and can't write proper English.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by legit i'm sure this person mean that every kid can catch pass shoot. they are unselfish + clearly spend countless hours doing pitchback work and the like.in other words they dont look like 4th grdrs at all. their spacing and ball movement is exceptional for 9 year olds. the boys are committed and they work hard. coaches are doing the right thing and keeping them focused while having fun. smiles on every kids face tell the most important story...they like playing as a team and they enjoy the game. not much more a parent can ask for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by legit i'm sure this person mean that every kid can catch pass shoot. they are unselfish + clearly spend countless hours doing pitchback work and the like.in other words they dont look like 4th grdrs at all. their spacing and ball movement is exceptional for 9 year olds. the boys are committed and they work hard. coaches are doing the right thing and keeping them focused while having fun. smiles on every kids face tell the most important story...they like playing as a team and they enjoy the game. not much more a parent can ask for.

Wow wonderful does little Johnny play with his friends after school, ride his bike etc who’s really cares keep paying 4K for 9 year old lacrosse

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents of the teams also meet regularly to review and contribute to BOTC so everyone knows just how legit their 4th graders are at passing and shooting and smiling.

What other teams did you "run over in Holtsville"? You played yourself twice and 2 low end teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The parents of the teams also meet regularly to review and contribute to BOTC so everyone knows just how legit their 4th graders are at passing and shooting and smiling.

What other teams did you "run over in Holtsville"? You played yourself twice and 2 low end teams.

Ha ha ha. Great post.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha ha. Great post.

Complete wackos.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I heard Syracuse will be at your son's next game scouting him. Make sure you are there with your film crew.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 weekends ago at Mt. Sinai Classic , 91 C team lost to my sons team 4-2 (24 lacrosse). They complained about a field used all day by other teams. Our game turned into a 0-0 tie. The Predators and Empire qualified for final game, 91 C tried to argue their way into Championship game...unreal. We have to avoid mylacrossetournaments from now on - don’t ever wanna deal with 91 anymore

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 weekends ago at Mt. Sinai Classic , 91 C team lost to my sons team 4-2 (24 lacrosse). They complained about a field used all day by other teams. Our game turned into a 0-0 tie. The Predators and Empire qualified for final game, 91 C tried to argue their way into Championship game...unreal. We have to avoid mylacrossetournaments from now on - don’t ever wanna deal with 91 anymore

Out of total curiosity, what was “wrong” with the field?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Pretty funny that this board just has random anonymous parents who are trying to be bada$$ and they would never talk to each other like this face to face. hahaha

I know some things about the above mentioned teams and trust me there are some talented kids on most of these teams and some as they get older will have a chance to play at the next level however the reality is there are a ton of kids who have great stick skills now and it looks impressive but they are sub-par athletes. As they get older if not now on the field they will be exposed. And visa versa. Some kids I see are tremendous athletes who are developing those stick skills and as they get older they will surpass some of the kids shining now. It always happens in all sports that require speed and agility. Slow kids don't grow up to be fast adults So let you kid have fun and enjoy watching them play because you will miss it someday..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was there first game on that field refs wouldn’t let them play because the clay of the baseball field was so muddy and it was part of the playing field. Good game played on the short field short time though

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at the game the refs wouldn’t let the boys play because of the baseball field Clay was part of the playing field and was just to Muddy which it was but at least they played. They played a game on a shorter field and less time I think people were just upset because they said they game Would not count But went in as a forfeit
Just Wish they said that the beginning and we didn’t have to wait around an extra hour and a half to find out it was cold but good day of lax anyway

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
From my understanding the 91 c team qualified for the championships made the kids and parents wait a few hours before they decided that empire and predators qualified. But next time around we will be sure to give 24 a proper spanking...... remember guys this is 4th grade don’t get to serious lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by sufflax
Pretty funny that this board just has random anonymous parents who are trying to be bada$$ and they would never talk to each other like this face to face. hahaha

I know some things about the above mentioned teams and trust me there are some talented kids on most of these teams and some as they get older will have a chance to play at the next level however the reality is there are a ton of kids who have great stick skills now and it looks impressive but they are sub-par athletes. As they get older if not now on the field they will be exposed. And visa versa. Some kids I see are tremendous athletes who are developing those stick skills and as they get older they will surpass some of the kids shining now. It always happens in all sports that require speed and agility. Slow kids don't grow up to be fast adults So let you kid have fun and enjoy watching them play because you will miss it someday..

In other words, all the other kids are better than your kid. Ok. Got it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Haha. I wish this platform was more like FB or other social media and then you could look us up. But why should I waste time unilaterally saying who I am to a "keyboard warrior" . No worries I am sure if you are active with that age group you have seen him or because they are only 4th graders he will come across your eyes soon.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Most of Suffolk’s PAL divisions are up

https://www.scpalsports.com

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty funny comment coming from a parent whose 24 team brought in ringers. Their jerseys still had creases on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 91 playing in 2026 A division this weekend. Have not seen them play. Have they faced off against any other 2026A teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty strong A bracket at Blatant on.May 18:

Shore 2 Shore Grizzlies
Igloo Kodiak rebels
Team 91 Rage
BBL Black (NJ)

B brackets have some good teams as well. Will be an interesting and telling day for the 2027 year on LI.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like we have a new champion in the 2027 division and it's not tied to Spallina.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Madlax was caught cheating in the Maryland spring league. They had a team with 5th and 6th graders and put them in a division just for 5th graders. Got called out during the playoffs and were disqualified.

So not only do they have reclassed kids on every team, they illegally play down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know who the Raiders or Superstar are who are signed up to play in the Sachem Summer. face off 2027 division this weekend? Never heard of either. Thinking Raiders might be Patchouge-Medford town team???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone in Long Island a oh to be sad when the Annapolis Hawks come to town and whoop dat a$$.

-signed Hawks dad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put the bottle down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put the bottle down!

So tell me who is the best team on LI at 2027?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Machine, no close second
Put the bottle down!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Machine, no close second
Put the bottle down!

Didn't they lose in a recent tournament?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Daddy,

With all of those older kids on your team, in a 4th grade bracket you cheaters still couldn’t win!!! Tell junior you’ll re-class him again so he’ll have a shot at our third graders next year!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks Daddy,

With all of those older kids on your team, in a 4th grade bracket you cheaters still couldn’t win!!! Tell junior you’ll re-class him again so he’ll have a shot at our third graders next year!!!

Stop it C-Level Troll Daddy. I guarantee you aren't a 91 parent. The kids were all the same size. All the same age. Nothing but respect from both sides throughout. Those Hawks boys are outstanding and it was a great, close game decided in the last second. Congrats to all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol at hawks dad machine showed you who’s boss down here lmao bring that cry baby ish back with you .....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Long Island 2027 top 5:

1 - 91 Machine
2 - 91 Rage
3 - Legacy Gators
4 - Igloo Kodiak rebels
5 - Shore 2 Shore Grizzlies

Other opinions welcome

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 91 Machine play this weekend? I saw 91 Rage lost to Laxachusetts and Eclipse at Tri Star.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did 91 Machine play this weekend? I saw 91 Rage lost to Laxachusetts and Eclipse at Tri Star.

Rage is a "B" team. I wouldn't categorize them as #2 91 Daddy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are responding to a question about 91 Machine and a statement saying 91 Rage lost, with "Rage is a "B" team"... Brilliant.

To the original question... anyone know if 91 Machine played this past weekend? And if so how'd they do?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So you are responding to a question about 91 Machine and a statement saying 91 Rage lost, with "Rage is a "B" team"... Brilliant.

To the original question... anyone know if 91 Machine played this past weekend? And if so how'd they do?

They won. Are you happy now? Worry about your own team you stalker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Didn't realize this forum was for worrying about your "own" team... oh, that's right, it's not! it's about discussing the 2027 group... not "your own team"... FYI, Rage won this weekend, so did Legacy and so did S2S... Stalker.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ha ha, looks like 91 Machine Daddy is upset they didn’t play anyone worth noting! Good luck!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone see the results from the "Great American Draw" tourney last weekend?
Not sure which Team 91 it was, but they had a team in that tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lol at hawks dad machine showed you who’s boss down here lmao bring that cry baby ish back with you .....

Hawks kicked the cr@p out of 91 Machine this past weekend. Not even close. The game was a little different when they got off those garbage fields.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hawks kicked the cr@p out of 91 Machine this past weekend. Not even close. The game was a little different when they got off those garbage fields.

That's right. Machine and their long haired hippy coach got smoked!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's right. Machine and their long haired hippy coach got smoked!

It Happens hawks are an amazing team as well as machine hope to see a re match in the near future

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how does machine compare to rage at this age?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How does Machine compare to Rage at this age? Do they play each other often?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Rage has some players that are better then Machine but ya know it works....Daddy coaches gotta put his kids friends somewhere

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about Mooselax, East Coast Elite, or LI rebels? They all seem to keep a low profile and I've seen them at few tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know anything about Mooselax, East Coast Elite, or LI rebels? They all seem to keep a low profile and I've seen them at few tournaments.

LI Rebels making a big push at this age, definitely a tryout to get down too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The original post was asking for LI rebels, but the moderator changed it to Rebels. I don't want to know about the Rebels, I haven't heard good things.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The original post was asking for LI rebels, but the moderator changed it to Rebels. I don't want to know about the Rebels, I haven't heard good things.

L I R U S H

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 machine looking for Faceoff kid ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No
Going to be interesting if they make the cuts they need or keep the team together as is....other teams are catching up rapidly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 machine looking for Faceoff kid ?

I guess we’ll find out tomorrow!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outstanding coaches at Mooselax and East Coast. Both HS Varsity coaches who care about their players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone at Express tryouts? How was the talent? are they making one or two teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No
Going to be interesting if they make the cuts they need or keep the team together as is....other teams are catching up rapidly.

Cut a fourth grader, wow? Give him another 3 to 4 years and he'll be smoking kids...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No

Cut a fourth grader, wow? Give him another 3 to 4 years and he'll be smoking kids...

Careful, you 4th grade parents don’t want to take the “worst parents “ award from the 5th graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
what's the worst parent club of the 2027 group?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha! Whichever one you are playing against!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Haha! Whichever one you are playing against!

It's got to be the loud tan guy from 91, and the dad coaching from the stands yelling over the coach on the Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 coaches bunch of A holes living for this kids only 10 , get a grip theirs no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow keep paying 4K people for 91. Probably must are scratching pennies together to pay for tuition . At the end means nothing . Truth hurts to most .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 coaches bunch of A holes living for this kids only 10 , get a grip theirs no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow keep paying 4K people for 91. Probably must are scratching pennies together to pay for tuition . At the end means nothing . Truth hurts to most .

Sound notIntelligent..... you were definitely dropped a few times on that empty head of yours yes the truth does hurt 91 or go home

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S had 40 kids at tryout yesterday?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S had 40 kids at tryout yesterday?

Wow, so everybody made both teams. Thanks for the info.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 - 91 machine
2 - legacy gators
3 - 91 rage
4 - shore 2 shore
5 - igloo kodiak rebels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy no way #2

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Machine and then everyone else, to be determined
Hope all play in Fall

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone have new club tuitions cost this yr ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh please and pay over 4K who cares

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard