BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 28 1 2 26 27 28
Re: Boys 2026-5th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's comical sitting here and watching what I believe to be adults arguing over their sons 5th grade lacrosse team ranking. Relax and just enjoy it. You're all stressing yourselves out. More than half of your boys probably don't see the field. Get a grip.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This "long island" thread has been invaded long enough by people who don't live or play here. 99 percent of the teams on long island don't care about rankings or NLF. Please go back to your respective geographical threads. No one here cares about the "tommyknockers". By the way thats a terrible name for a lacrosse team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh boo f’n hoo. The meanies outside of Long Island are talking about their better teams that seem to kick the garbage out of all of our 2026 teams. Where does it say that it’s an LI forum? News break...Long Island is no longer the center on the lax universe. The talent is all around, as shown by this summer’s results.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Oh boo f’n hoo. The meanies outside of Long Island are talking about their better teams that seem to kick the garbage out of all of our 2026 teams. Where does it say that it’s an LI forum? News break...Long Island is no longer the center on the lax universe. The talent is all around, as shown by this summer’s results.

Never said Long Island was the epicenter of lacrosse. If you look at the forums in big letters it says northeast forum. Covering lacrosse in New York, West Chester and Connecticut. Their are forums for other geographical locations. Go post on them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Some of you people are ridiculous insane with your post , rankings , Stats . Are you kidding me it’s 5th grade lacrosse. Insane

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's comical sitting here and watching what I believe to be adults arguing over their sons 5th grade lacrosse team ranking. Relax and just enjoy it. You're all stressing yourselves out. More than half of your boys probably don't see the field. Get a grip.

If your kid isn't seeing the field in 5th grade you need a new team ASAP.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts did win this weekend ("should have lost"...stunad). They are the national champs and deservedly. The destroyed Eclipse 8-4 in championship at Legacy (after losing by 1 in one of their worst games of the year). They pummeled BBL 9-5 at the Prime Time. And yes, they lost to the Tigers, obviously looking past them to the Hawks. Laxachusetts beats the Tigers 9 out of 10. Hawks, Laxachusetts, Tommyknockers...those 3 teams a cut above everyone else. Look at all the tourneys those 3 entered and how many they won. Tommyknockers won 5 and were 36-0 before losing to Laxachusetts by 1 at the buzzer. Laxachusetts won 5 of 6. Hawks won 5 or 6 and didn't lose one. Those 3 teams dominated the 2026 landscape this tourney season. No one else was even close. Those are facts, not opinions.

That and a quarter will get you a phone call 20 years ago. Congrats!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tommyknockers legit and they had no comp until this event. big, fast and skilled. not to mention their fans/parents looked to be large individuals...only going to get better. start adapting or you will be left behind

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are people from Massachusetts allowed on here? What about NH, VT or ME? Is that considered Northeast enough for you? Last time i checked, I believe Laxachusetts was from the Boston area. Do we have the green light to post?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tommyknockers legit and they had no comp until this event. big, fast and skilled. not to mention their fans/parents looked to be large individuals...only going to get better. start adapting or you will be left behind

Why adapt when you can just scream HOLD BACKS at every kid and team better then you

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why adapt when you can just scream HOLD BACKS at every kid and team better then you

Tell me that the Hawks don't have hold backs and i'll show you someone that is misinformed or a flat out liar. Fact

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me that the Hawks don't have hold backs and i'll show you someone that is misinformed or a flat out liar. Fact

Holdback doesn't mean better. Now that's a fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You certainly aren't that smart if you think that's the only thing that being a holdback relates to.
If you you're a hold back in a state that already starts 1 year later than another state, i'd say there is a correlation to being better though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You certainly aren't that smart if you think that's the only thing that being a holdback relates to.
If you you're a hold back in a state that already starts 1 year later than another state, i'd say there is a correlation to being better though.

Don't you mean 3-4 months later???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You do realize that the child born 3-4 months earlier in NY would play on a 2025 team... Right? Face it, you’re kid wouldn’t see the field if you lived in NY and played on a 2025 team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you you're a hold back in a state that already starts 1 year later than another state, i'd say there is a correlation to being better though.[/quote]

[/quote]

You do realize that the child born 3-4 months earlier in NY would play on a 2025 team... Right? Face it, you’re kid wouldn’t see the field if you lived in NY and played on a 2025 team.
[/quote]

HAHA, ok. I wont even comment on what your son's standing would be if he was 3 months younger and playing in MD. NY, NJ and Conn are the only states that have different birth date cut offs. Maybe they should join the majority.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]tommyknockers legit and they had no comp until this event. big, fast and skilled. not to mention their fans/parents looked to be large individuals...only going to get better. start adapting or you will be left behind

I'm a LI dad, and I disagree with you. The top players from the MD teams are skilled enough to play up on the LI 2025 teams. Certainly the top players on the Hawks who I have seen multiple times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[/quote]

[/quote]

HAHA, ok. I wont even comment on what your son's standing would be if he was 3 months younger and playing in MD. NY, NJ and Conn are the only states that have different birth date cut offs. Maybe they should join the majority.[/quote]

*older

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at the birthdates of kids enrolled at St Anthony's and Chaminade this talk of holdbacks would end quickly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look at the birthdates of kids enrolled at St Anthony's and Chaminade this talk of holdbacks would end quickly

Then they wouldn't be able to rationalize all those L's to little Johnny Goomba!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You would have to be a hacker to get access to the roster with DOBs on it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]tommyknockers legit and they had no comp until this event. big, fast and skilled. not to mention their fans/parents looked to be large individuals...only going to get better. start adapting or you will be left behind

I'm a LI dad, and I disagree with you. The top players from the MD teams are skilled enough to play up on the LI 2025 teams. Certainly the top players on the Hawks who I have seen multiple times.

Oooook. Thanks Hawks dad. lost

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oooook. Thanks Hawks dad. lost

haha, probably.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Parent here and I know according to everyone on this thread my team stinks and so does my kid. People are so concerned about their kid being a superstar when they should focus on who they let coach their kid. This past weekend at Warrior Games The Long Island Express Coach C walked up to a group of Long Island South lacrosse kids asked what team they played for and then said, "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE." What a nice thing for a grown man to say to a bunch of 10-11 year olds. That's not someone I would want coaching my kid. But I bet 45/45 of those express A team invites all got accepted within the first 30 seconds. Some of these parents are living vicariously thru their kid and its sad. And the mean comments about kids that are 11 years old on this thread is whats ruining youth sports. Lets get a grip people and be kinder to other peoples kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tell me that the Hawks don't have hold backs and i'll show you someone that is misinformed or a flat out liar. Fact[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm a LI dad, and I disagree with you. The top players from the MD teams are skilled enough to play up on the LI 2025 teams. Certainly the top players on the Hawks who I have seen multiple times.[/quote]

Oooook. Thanks Hawks dad. lost[/quote]

haha, probably.[/quote]

I never realized NY people were so soft and sensitive. Hey, at least you won Warrior LMAO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How have the turnouts been for the various tryouts so far? Hearing there are more players sticking with smaller teams and not drinking the Kool-Aid of the larger organizations. Any truth to that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
less appeal to join the name brand teams if they cannot compete with the other big programs. hopefully there is a good recruiter out there to load up one roster...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Parent here and I know according to everyone on this thread my team stinks and so does my kid. People are so concerned about their kid being a superstar when they should focus on who they let coach their kid. This past weekend at Warrior Games The Long Island Express Coach C walked up to a group of Long Island South lacrosse kids asked what team they played for and then said, "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE." What a nice thing for a grown man to say to a bunch of 10-11 year olds. That's not someone I would want coaching my kid. But I bet 45/45 of those express A team invites all got accepted within the first 30 seconds. Some of these parents are living vicariously thru their kid and its sad. And the mean comments about kids that are 11 years old on this thread is whats ruining youth sports. Lets get a grip people and be kinder to other peoples kids.

[quote=Anonymous]91 Parent here and I know according to everyone on this thread my team stinks and so does my kid. People are so concerned about their kid being a superstar when they should focus on who they let coach their kid. This past weekend at Warrior Games The Long Island Express Coach C walked up to a group of Long Island South lacrosse kids asked what team they played for and then said, "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE." What a nice thing for a grown man to say to a bunch of 10-11 year olds. That's not someone I would want coaching my kid. But I bet 45/45 of those express A team invites all got accepted within the first 30 seconds. Some of these parents are living vicariously thru their kid and its sad. And the mean comments about kids that are 11 years old on this thread is whats ruining youth sports. Lets get a grip people and be kinder to other peoples kids. [/quote
They sure do live thru their kids for a sport there’s no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]91 Parent here and I know according to everyone on this thread my team stinks and so does my kid. People are so concerned about their kid being a superstar when they should focus on who they let coach their kid. This past weekend at Warrior Games The Long Island Express Coach C walked up to a group of Long Island South lacrosse kids asked what team they played for and then said, "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE." What a nice thing for a grown man to say to a bunch of 10-11 year olds. That's not someone I would want coaching my kid. But I bet 45/45 of those express A team invites all got accepted within the first 30 seconds. Some of these parents are living vicariously thru their kid and its sad. And the mean comments about kids that are 11 years old on this thread is whats ruining youth sports. Lets get a grip people and be kinder to other peoples kids.

91 Parent here and I know according to everyone on this thread my team stinks and so does my kid. People are so concerned about their kid being a superstar when they should focus on who they let coach their kid. This past weekend at Warrior Games The Long Island Express Coach C walked up to a group of Long Island South lacrosse kids asked what team they played for and then said, "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE." What a nice thing for a grown man to say to a bunch of 10-11 year olds. That's not someone I would want coaching my kid. But I bet 45/45 of those express A team invites all got accepted within the first 30 seconds. Some of these parents are living vicariously thru their kid and its sad. And the mean comments about kids that are 11 years old on this thread is whats ruining youth sports. Lets get a grip people and be kinder to other peoples kids. [/quote
They sure do live thru their kids for a sport there’s no pot of gold at the end of the rainbow

Warrior games is all they have, come on, let them puff out their chest a little. They were king of the [ChillLaxin] for a few days!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]91 Parent here and I know according to everyone on this thread my team stinks and so does my kid. People are so concerned about their kid being a superstar when they should focus on who they let coach their kid. This past weekend at Warrior Games The Long Island Express Coach C walked up to a group of Long Island South lacrosse kids asked what team they played for and then said, "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE." What a nice thing for a grown man to say to a bunch of 10-11 year olds. That's not someone I would want coaching my kid. But I bet 45/45 of those express A team invites all got accepted within the first 30 seconds. Some of these parents are living vicariously thru their kid and its sad. And the mean comments about kids that are 11 years old on this thread is whats ruining youth sports. Lets get a grip people and be kinder to other peoples kids.

91 Parent here and I know according to everyone on this thread my team stinks and so does my kid. People are so concerned about their kid being a superstar when they should focus on who they let coach their kid. This past weekend at Warrior Games The Long Island Express Coach C walked up to a group of Long Island South lacrosse kids asked what team they played for and then said, "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE." What a nice thing for a grown man to say to a bunch of 10-11 year olds. That's not someone I would want coaching my kid. But I bet 45/45 of those express A team invites all got accepted within the first 30 seconds. Some of these parents are living vicariously thru their kid and its sad. And the mean comments about kids that are 11 years old on this thread is whats ruining youth sports. Lets get a grip people and be kinder to other peoples kids. [/quote

Warrior games is all they have, come on, let them puff out their chest a little. They were king of the [ChillLaxin] for a few days!!

Awww. Your sweet older kids couldn't make the trip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I agree that's completely uncalled for if it occurred. But understand there are 91 coaches on various age brackets who act the same and tear down the kids on the team they are supposed to be coaching. As parents on all these high end teams you are allowing this to continue.
It's not just express where this is a huge issue.

Page 28 of 28 1 2 26 27 28

Link Copied to Clipboard