Get it on Google Play
Get it on App Store
Get it on Google Play Get it on App Store
Shore2Shore Girls Lacrosse - Free Clinic & Evaluation today!
BACK OF THE CAGE
MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls 2025-8th Grade Fall 2020/Summer 2021
by Anonymous - 08/13/20 10:46 AM
Top Boy's Club Teams in New Jersey
by Anonymous - 08/13/20 10:45 AM
Boys 2026 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/13/20 10:31 AM
Boys 2024 Grads - Mid Atlantic Region
by Anonymous - 08/13/20 10:07 AM
Forum Statistics
Forums19
Topics2,081
Posts269,278
Members2,199
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
SUBSCRIBE


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 87 of 97 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 96 97
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #288946 07/16/19 11:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
massive numbers at express tonight


At $115 per kid, my man the Chuckster is making plenty of bucksters.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #288948 07/16/19 11:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
massive numbers at express tonight

Their sideline was massive this season too. Congrats to the 12 players who will see the field and the 27 others whose parents pay 5 g's to wear an express t-shirt.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #288954 07/17/19 07:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
massive numbers at express tonight


Agree, and kids from all the top clubs there.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #288957 07/17/19 07:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
massive numbers at express tonight


Agree, and kids from all the top clubs there.


I was amazed how many Blast kids were there. A few in their town helmets, I guess in case 91 spies showed up

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #288960 07/17/19 08:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
massive numbers at express tonight


At $115 per kid, my man the Chuckster is making plenty of bucksters.


And why not......if parents are notIntelligent enough to pay it, let him and any other club director make as much money as they can.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #288969 07/17/19 09:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
massive numbers at express tonight


Agree, and kids from all the top clubs there.


I was amazed how many Blast kids were there. A few in their town helmets, I guess in case 91 spies showed up

Really? That's strange because I was at practice last night and the all of the team seemed to be there until 8PM.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC #288973 07/17/19 09:39 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Smart guy that coach. Making lots of money. Those parents are insane. Even seeing them at tournaments. Those parents seem a bit off. They want to cheer because the team wins, but they can’t cheer because their son didn’t play. So they just stand their looking confused. I’d be confused in that situation too.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #288978 07/17/19 09:51 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 91 Kid there. Attackman... More than 1/2 the attendees were current players

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC #288981 07/17/19 10:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Every top team doesn’t play kids. Not the clubs fault, they are there to win. Parents need to find the right situation where their son can excel. Are kids getting better just practicing, of course. Is it healthy for the child, probably not. This is 1000% on the parents. They control what club their kid joins and they know going in what the deal is.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC #288985 07/17/19 10:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who said it’s the clubs fault. The man is a genius. It’s without question the parents who make the choice.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC #288987 07/17/19 11:08 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True story, I ran into my friend at a tournament last summer. My son was playing on another field. In between games I went to say hello and watch his son play. He played for express. I asked him what his son’s jersey number was. He changed the subject. I answered his question, a couple minutes later, I asked again what’s his jersey number. He again immediately changed the subject. I realized at that moment my friend was embarrassed that his son doesn’t play. Then we just talked a few more minutes and I left that field. I just don’t get it. Why put yourself and your son through that.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
TM@BOTC #288998 07/17/19 12:17 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just wait until he snags a few more younger 2024's and the playing time is cut for even more kids.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #289040 07/17/19 04:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
1 91 Kid there. Attackman... More than 1/2 the attendees were current players


He left mid-season.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #289051 07/17/19 07:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Except that the Geese beat the AA BBL Elite team 9-7 on 7/13/19 despite BBL playing three kids that were a full head taller than anyone else on the field, and who did 100% of the scoring for the team. BBL obviousky felt they could only compete with the pool if they added at least three non age appropriate kids, and they still lost the first game (although they did win the second - success!). But the fact remains: they lost to the Geese despite spiking their roster. Sad they felt they needed to do that. As for LI Express, there was at least one player who was older and one kid who was wearing a “North” jersey at the same tournament. I guess the lesson here is that there are adults who derive meaning in their own lives by being able to say “well, my son plays for _______ and they went [insert record].” And, It’s actually a good life lesson for the kids as well: winning matters most above all, so meet your new teammate, Johnny. I’m sure young Jeffrey Epstein and little Bernie Madoff had parents who were T Shirt chasers, too.



Geese next big win will be their first since the coaching change.


What was the coaching change for Legacy Geese?


Last year when daddy ball started.

Re: Boys 2025-6th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
Anonymous #289062 07/17/19 11:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Except that the Geese beat the AA BBL Elite team 9-7 on 7/13/19 despite BBL playing three kids that were a full head taller than anyone else on the field, and who did 100% of the scoring for the team. BBL obviousky felt they could only compete with the pool if they added at least three non age appropriate kids, and they still lost the first game (although they did win the second - success!). But the fact remains: they lost to the Geese despite spiking their roster. Sad they felt they needed to do that. As for LI Express, there was at least one player who was older and one kid who was wearing a “North” jersey at the same tournament. I guess the lesson here is that there are adults who derive meaning in their own lives by being able to say “well, my son plays for _______ and they went [insert record].” And, It’s actually a good life lesson for the kids as well: winning matters most above all, so meet your new teammate, Johnny. I’m sure young Jeffrey Epstein and little Bernie Madoff had parents who were T Shirt chasers, too.



Geese next big win will be their first since the coaching change.


What was the coaching change for Legacy Geese?


Last year when daddy ball started.


That's not a coaching chge. That's just a different dad being an assistant coach.
Same head coach of Geese for years.
Stop making ridiculous comments.
Concentrate on the problems on your own team 91 dad.
There is a lot for you to wrap your head around right at home.
Stop lashing out at other teams because your upset your kid didnt get any tshirts this year.

Page 87 of 97 1 2 85 86 87 88 89 96 97

Link Copied to Clipboard
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.4