BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Re: Girls 2023-8th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Elevate has beaten Legacy in their last 2 meetings so I would suggest that the Legacy and Elevate teams get swapped in the rankings.
Outside of that change I think your spot on.

I agree Legacy #5, Thorn a questionable #2 all summer they avoided A brackets in tournaments.

Thorn was destroyed by every good team this summer, but at least they can clam victory over Colbert! Haha, can’t make this stuff up! Legacy better than both Thorn and Colbert at this his point.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy keeps getting better and better. Good coaching and team ball will do that. No real standouts on that team either.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Final rankings for the summer

1. Top Guns
2. Thorn
3. Elevate
4. Colbert
5. Legacy
6. Jesters
7. Empire
8. Blue Devils
9. Liberty

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Legacy keeps getting better and better. Good coaching and team ball will do that. No real standouts on that team either.

Relax you just lost to Elevate.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Pretty sure no one on this site are experts at club rankings!
USClub Rankings
#4) Top Guns
#6) Legacy
#10) Thorn
#13) Colbert
#25) Elevate
Conversation done!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WOW REALLY!!! Just stop already with your “ conversation done “ comment. We all know your a Parent, Coach or Administrator for the Legacy team and you want to promote them.
We all want to think our kids are on the best lacrosse teams on the island. Even Empire parents have that pipe dream LOL..

When checking into your Club Rankings i also see that the 2023 girls club teams have already been ranked for the Pre 2020 season. Let’s NOT forget that most teams haven’t even had tryouts yet but the USCL.com website already has the teams ranked. So check out the below rankings and if you actually know anything about the listed teams you will know that its complete B.S. No way would Legacy be ranked ahead of ANY of these teams. Have a chuckle with this one everyone and no I didn’t list everyone just the obvious teams.

Rankings
#1 Legacy
#2 M&D Black
#7 Yellow Jackets
#11 CT Grizzlies
#14 Skywalkers
#19 Top Guns

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]WOW REALLY!!! Just stop already with your “ conversation done “ comment. We all know your a Parent, Coach or Administrator for the Legacy team and you want to promote them.
We all want to think our kids are on the best lacrosse teams on the island. Even Empire parents have that pipe dream LOL..

When checking into your Club Rankings i also see that the 2023 girls club teams have already been ranked for the Pre 2020 season. Let’s NOT forget that most teams haven’t even had tryouts yet but the USCL.com website already has the teams ranked. So check out the below rankings and if you actually know anything about the listed teams you will know that its complete B.S. No way would Legacy be ranked ahead of ANY of these teams. Have a chuckle with this one everyone and no I didn’t list everyone just the obvious teams.

Rankings
#1 Legacy
#2 M&D Black
#7 Yellow Jackets
#11 CT Grizzlies
#14 Skywalkers
#19 Top Guns

Why is this on the 2023 thread? It is the pre season rankings for the graduating class of 2020 for the summer of 2019.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard