Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by Anonymous
T91 posted “b” team tryout results but not Smash.
Doubt Smash will change much.
Only 19 players on “b” team. Small roster, good for those who join.

I think that is everyone that went to tryouts.

The other B team has tryouts this evening at the Sachem fields. Dynamic Sports Team United.

How was the United Tryout last night? Talent? Number of Kids? Thanks.

BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269219
08/02/18 12:41 PM
08/02/18 12:41 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ditto.
I am the same opinion that Rebels is looking like a strong option.
Lots of communication from them.
Im looking at them seriously.

The number 1 frustration in all of youth sports is communication. Just communicate on a broad and person to person level and people will feel good. I wish I had nickel for everyone who has every sent an email and got no answer.

They are telling you what you want to hear, doesn't mean that its true. They don't even know who's coaching the team yet? That is full transparency at its best !

Fake News once again... check the website out... clearly says who is coaching the 2022 team. Look at all the elite coaches and trainers...this is how kids develop. Don’t knock it...just move on.

Its obvious your already drinking the Rebels Koolaid, so lets talk educated. The head coach is a 21 year old kid that played in a D3 college, the assistant coach is a nobody that played in a school that nobody knows of, and the Defense coach that is actually a solid coach. So please do not come on here touting the Rebels as if they are the next coming of Christ !

The head coach played at a D2 school, and is a very well put together young man who runs the events for Blatant while he was in college. He also had some career being a multi all american and top 20 in D2 history for scoring.

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269220
08/02/18 12:49 PM
08/02/18 12:49 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think everyone is waiting until next Monday and Wednesday. Express tryouts are then.

Honestly, why bother? If Chan has not asked you son to play for his team, his won’t be asked because of tryouts.

You will be then placed on one of 2 or 3 other teams with no rhythm or reason. Zero cuts! At least Rebels, T91, United limited the number of teams. Express has no cuts. Now there will be 2 kids on your son’s team who can’t catch and throw.

What info has Express offered? Pricing? Coaches? What is offered in exchange for your hard earned $? Tourneys?

Total crap shoot...

Total money grab the whole darn program! Last year the put out 4 teams at the 2022 level. 3 of the 4 were not even competitive at all! I'm saying this from the perspective of me paying to watch my kid lose nearly every game. My kid did not get better that is what make me angry. Chan only cares about 1 team and that's his team. All the other 3 were really pretty bad!

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269222
08/02/18 12:52 PM
08/02/18 12:52 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

T91 posted “b” team tryout results but not Smash.
Doubt Smash will change much.
Only 19 players on “b” team. Small roster, good for those who join.

I think that is everyone that went to tryouts.

The other B team has tryouts this evening at the Sachem fields. Dynamic Sports Team United.

How was the United Tryout last night? Talent? Number of Kids? Thanks.

I was there so i'm speaking from what I saw. 50-65 kids and I will say the talent level was very good. Typical tryout formula, ground ball drill, then on anther part was 3 on 2 drills, then they switched it up a bit.

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #269223
08/02/18 12:58 PM
08/02/18 12:58 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone hear if igloo made their phone calls?

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269225
08/02/18 01:26 PM
08/02/18 01:26 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ditto.

The number 1 frustration in all of youth sports is communication. Just communicate on a broad and person to person level and people will feel good. I wish I had nickel for everyone who has every sent an email and got no answer.

They are telling you what you want to hear, doesn't mean that its true. They don't even know who's coaching the team yet? That is full transparency at its best !

Fake News once again... check the website out... clearly says who is coaching the 2022 team. Look at all the elite coaches and trainers...this is how kids develop. Don’t knock it...just move on.

Its obvious your already drinking the Rebels Koolaid, so lets talk educated. The head coach is a 21 year old kid that played in a D3 college, the assistant coach is a nobody that played in a school that nobody knows of, and the Defense coach that is actually a solid coach. So please do not come on here touting the Rebels as if they are the next coming of Christ !

Nobody said it was the second coming. I said the organization is hiring some of he best coaches and trainers... that is a fact. I am not ripping any other org.. you seem to have a grudge for some reason.

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: TM@BOTC] #269229
08/02/18 01:59 PM
08/02/18 01:59 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What's the buzz about this rebels Team that just started?

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269231
08/02/18 02:08 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think everyone is waiting until next Monday and Wednesday. Express tryouts are then.

Honestly, why bother? If Chan has not asked you son to play for his team, his won’t be asked because of tryouts.

You will be then placed on one of 2 or 3 other teams with no rhythm or reason. Zero cuts! At least Rebels, T91, United limited the number of teams. Express has no cuts. Now there will be 2 kids on your son’s team who can’t catch and throw.

What info has Express offered? Pricing? Coaches? What is offered in exchange for your hard earned $? Tourneys?

Total crap shoot...

Total money grab the whole darn program! Last year the put out 4 teams at the 2022 level. 3 of the 4 were not even competitive at all! I'm saying this from the perspective of me paying to watch my kid lose nearly every game. My kid did not get better that is what make me angry. Chan only cares about 1 team and that's his team. All the other 3 were really pretty bad!

Speak for yourself. Great experience on the Schwalje team last year. Schwalje and CoachMor are a great coaching duo. And Coach CoachMor was just named the new head varsity coach at Kellenberg and Coach Schwalje, now at NYIT, are the best you can get. Bash all you want, but all it means is you weren’t part of the team.

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269232

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? They are done on the lacrosse scene!

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269235
08/02/18 02:20 PM
08/02/18 02:20 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ditto.

Nobody said it was the second coming. I said the organization is hiring some of he best coaches and trainers... that is a fact. I am not ripping any other org.. you seem to have a grudge for some reason.

Have you ever seen LB in action on the sidelines of a game? Total loud mouth.

Sponsored Links
Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269236
08/02/18 02:23 PM
08/02/18 02:23 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total crap shoot...

I could never understand Express. 2022’s had 4 teams with a total of over 100 players. $380,000!!!!!!’ Yet zero effort to create a true 2 nd team that could compete. No effort to keep the coaches and players together for a few seasons so they can become a team. Even from a selfish Express point of view....... throw some bones the players and attempt to keep parents happy with communication so that next season they could make another $380,000 + tuition hike) with 4 teams!

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269238
08/02/18 02:27 PM
08/02/18 02:27 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who cares? They are done on the lacrosse scene!

why are the done??

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269239
08/02/18 02:28 PM
08/02/18 02:28 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total crap shoot...

Speak for yourself. Great experience on the Schwalje team last year. Schwalje and CoachMor are a great coaching duo. And Coach CoachMor was just named the new head varsity coach at Kellenberg and Coach Schwalje, now at NYIT, are the best you can get. Bash all you want, but all it means is you weren’t part of the team.

Great experience? You spent thousands of dollars for them to lie to you saying it was an A team. Then you enter in tournaments in the B division and still lose. If that is what you consider a great experience then go for it. I understand wins and loses mean nothing, but when the thieves promise one thing and deliver another that is where the real issue comes in!

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269240
08/02/18 02:29 PM
08/02/18 02:29 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total crap shoot...

So everyone knows..... Coach Schwalje was a no show name, no D coach and a sub .500 record...... all for $3,800.

Still no reason for lack of communication......just pay up.

Re: Boys 2022 -9th Grade Fall 2018/Summer 2019 [Re: Anonymous] #269241
08/02/18 02:34 PM
08/02/18 02:34 PM

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Hahaha ,right

Page 3 of 49 1 2 3 4 5 48 49