BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 101 of 101 1 2 99 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
91 Flash?? New 3rd team? I assume they are bringing a full team over from somewhere

Money grab. 120 kids at tryouts equals enough for 3 teams.

Total money grab.
And checkout the 91 tuition

91 tuition is $3800 for 2024 Wolfpack
PLUS a 3.5% processing fee (are you joking, can you say money grab)
So its actually $3933-

91 tuition is $2995 for 2024 Orange and Flash teams
PLUS a 3.5% processing fee (money grab)
So its actually $3100-

91 removed the prices within the registration tab. Cat's out the bag already. Now they are calling us stupid.

Not this guy my friend I will not justify spending that on youth lacrosse , I will bring my son to somewhere different . Difference in prices use that money for more important things in life . Rather keep up with education get a tutor once a week.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Put 50 guys on a team. Still can't beat Madlax.

Not true. If you saw the Florida dad wearing his Cuse lax tee You would know by his screaming and yelling that his kid could single handily beat Madlax.

It was nice of the LI East moms to cut the sleeves off the champion T's to match their dads shirts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Flash?? New 3rd team? I assume they are bringing a full team over from somewhere

Total money grab.

So its actually $3933-

So its actually $3100-

91 removed the prices within the registration tab. Cat's out the bag already. Now they are calling us stupid.

Not this guy my friend I will not justify spending that on youth lacrosse , I will bring my son to somewhere different . Difference in prices use that money for more important things in life . Rather keep up with education get a tutor once a week.

If you need a tutor to keep up with the public schools in Suffolk then you should be saving that money for union dues.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2029 team has great great coaches and will split into 2 for tournaments. They did the same w 4 teams last year (2 teams of 30 split into 4 for 2nd grade). All you “money grab” posters if 3,000 is soooo much different to you then the 2500-2700 every other team charges then you shouldn’t be spending money on club lax. It’s all the same- go out to dinner 1 less time per 6 months and it’s a wash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s funny

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Total money grab.

So its actually $3933-

So its actually $3100-

If you need a tutor to keep up with the public schools in Suffolk then you should be saving that money for union dues.

You see. Your a perfect example of the nasty parent personality on 91 that will deter anyone from wanting to sign up when the rosters come out. Who wants their kid on a team with a parent like you.
Someone can have an opinion, and you dont have to feel threatened by it so much that you insult them. Grow up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 2029 team has great great coaches and will split into 2 for tournaments. They did the same w 4 teams last year (2 teams of 30 split into 4 for 2nd grade). All you “money grab” posters if 3,000 is soooo much different to you then the 2500-2700 every other team charges then you shouldn’t be spending money on club lax. It’s all the same- go out to dinner 1 less time per 6 months and it’s a wash

I can't. Your wife's cooking is terrible.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are under a musconception as to what other teams are charging for their 2nd grade 2029 teams. Your looking at more like $1250- 2k. There is a huge difference here.
And if they are going to split into 2 teams, then they should fo that immediately so people know who is the head coach and assistant coach for the team
Right now they have 3 names to that team. Thats not enough staff to split 35 kids into 2 teams.
Sorry, but everything shows this is a money grab like indicated.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are under a musconception as to what other teams are charging for their 2nd grade 2029 teams. Your looking at more like $1250- 2k. There is a huge difference here.
And if they are going to split into 2 teams, then they should fo that immediately so people know who is the head coach and assistant coach for the team
Right now they have 3 names to that team. Thats not enough staff to split 35 kids into 2 teams.

Actually it’s a similar model to,laxachussets. All players practice together them get broken up into teams for the weekend. Money grab? Cmon these are businesses. You have multiple choices of what to do md where to go so everyone stop complaining about the price. It’s a question of where you see value for the dollar.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Make no mistake its always about money. Just make sure you spend it wisely , With the right training. At the end of the day its a business. Just don't believe everything you hear!!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spoken like a true rich, ignorant lacrosse person that has no clue. Sad that this is our future.

Page 101 of 101 1 2 99 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard