BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
(NA) Re: Boys 2026 - 4th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Email legacy a few times about price. Still haven’t heard back

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Email legacy a few times about price. Still haven’t heard back

Haha that’s funny when they want there extra tournment fee of $125 per tournment they will be sending emails everyday pay ASAP . Then make a list who paid . Joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does legacy often ask for extra money after the fact?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is a joke! Taz teams are the only thing they have

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please provide feedback on their experience with 91 Storm this year? How was the coaching, how often and where do they practice, how many kids in the roster last year, etc. thanks in advance!

Practice once a week at Seamans Neck Park, Seaford. Coaches are good and the kids love them. I believe 26/27 kids on team last year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So does legacy often ask for extra money after the fact?

If you do an added tourney, all teams charge for the extra tourney. If you do a seventh tourney, they do charge usually. That's the only "extra" charge this guy keeps crying about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks for the information!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So does legacy often ask for extra money after the fact?

If you do an added tourney, all teams charge for the extra tourney. If you do a seventh tourney, they do charge usually. That's the only "extra" charge this guy keeps crying about.
[/quot

Crying about ?? When there craps tournaments thruout the year then add one on there own not letting families have a decision about it . Go to Maryland for a crap tournment but don’t enter Lax Feast ? They been pulling that extra tournment crap for years . Just a money grab @ $125 a kid . Do the math $125 @ 23 kids on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy is a scam! They are putting out a bad product. Extra tourney fee? That’s $2750 plus for the tourney... didn’t know it cost that much to be in them! People are running away

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]So does legacy often ask for extra money after the fact?

[/quot

Crying about ?? When there craps tournaments thruout the year then add one on there own not letting families have a decision about it . Go to Maryland for a crap tournment but don’t enter Lax Feast ? They been pulling that extra tournment crap for years . Just a money grab @ $125 a kid . Do the math $125 @ 23 kids on the team.

Normally if you opt not to go to the extra tournament, you dont pay the fee. Isnt that the case with Legacy? They cant force you to pay for a tournament that was not part of the original contract which you dont attend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone advise on how the playing time is on Igloo, S2S or FL$ 2023 teams.

Any bad experiences with players on Igloo, S2S or FL$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just don’t get these clubs. I’ve reached out to several about coaches and practice locations. Only one responded (outlaws). I’ve reached out to big clubs and even the smaller clubs don’t respond. I just don’t get it. Such a different experience with travel soccer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just don’t get these clubs. I’ve reached out to several about coaches and practice locations. Only one responded (outlaws). I’ve reached out to big clubs and even the smaller clubs don’t respond. I just don’t get it. Such a different experience with travel soccer

Good clubs do respond.
Try Rebels. They respond immediately.
R.U.S.H. will respond.
Knights respond well.

Avoid teams that have to do with Dynamic. Not good responses.
But Express will respond well.

Just keep trying. You will find the right one.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maybe you should ask this question on 2023 page

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they are all hush hush until teams are establish And then deal with the coaches . It’s all Fake , B.S business. Too much hush hush stuff , all cash to the coaches , tournaments , equipment . They are not loyal to you.
It’s not legit all these directors it’s a side business and there 2nd job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good clubs do respond.
R.U.S.H. will respond.
Knights respond well.

Top 3 need the money. Of course they’ll respond. They’re desperate for players and don’t have strong products. They’re essentially new or rebranded and need money. It’s not necessarily a matter of being a good club that causes the response.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good clubs do respond.
R.U.S.H. will respond.
Knights respond well.

Top 3 need the money. Of course they’ll respond. They’re desperate for players and don’t have strong products. They’re essentially new or rebranded and need money. It’s not necessarily a matter of being a good club that causes the response.

I dont agree the top 3 are desperate for players. At the B level maybe, not at the A level.

But I agree just responding doesnt mean its a good club. And if they respond a lot of what they say is lies.

But strangely, Dynamic lacrosse (which manages 91, Empire, and now East Coast lacrosse) is very poor on customer service. The people working there dont know what customer service means.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone go to the Outlaws tryout this morning?
What sort of turnout did they get?
Did they say what the tuition would be for 2026?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Good clubs do respond.
R.U.S.H. will respond.
Knights respond well.

I dont agree the top 3 are desperate for players. At the B level maybe, not at the A level.

But I agree just responding doesnt mean its a good club. And if they respond a lot of what they say is lies.

But strangely, Dynamic lacrosse (which manages 91, Empire, and now East Coast lacrosse) is very poor on customer service. The people working there dont know what customer service means.

Red flag of frustration in my opinion for clubs that can’t answer an email. Mind boggling If they don’t respond me and you pay, you can’t complain. You chose, as the paying customer, to place your son on the team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree. If a club doesn’t respond to an email I cross them off the list. I shouldn’t have to haggle you to pay you 3-4K. If you don’t want to answer my questions I’ll spend my money elsewhere. The bigger clubs usually respond because they have much bigger staffs. The bigger clubs will want players for their B teams.Not their A teams. If your kid has a tremendous amount of talent than he could make an A team. I’m sure people will disagree but I think it’s ridiculous that these big clubs charge the same price for the A and B teams. Just my opinion

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
15 total. 3 new kids and 12 returnees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tuition is $3700 for 2026 Orange Storm
PLUS a 3.5% processing fee (are you joking, can you say money grab)
So its actually $3830-

91 tuition is $2995 for 2026 Freeze
PLUS a 3.5% processing fee (money grab)
So its actually $3100-

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Need to consolidate talent or LI will he left behind...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Straggler
15 total. 3 new kids and 12 returnees.

You are referring to Outlaw tryouts?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Yes. Outlaws. 15 total. 3 new kids and 12 returnees.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91 rosters starting to come out.

So far they have release 2nd grade 2029 Pride team
35 players listed...... what?????
They should rename that Romper Room

Also released 3rd grade 2028 Orange team
24 players listed .... still too many
And 3rd grade 2028 White team
28 players... riduculous.Money Grab. They dont care at all about this team.

Just tells you to expect overloaded rosters for older grades as well.
Can you say money grab?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Money grab is right wake up people with these cost ! All these club teams are a rip off should report them to IRS or something shady

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you do post same thing in every age group? If someone wants to pay that’s their choice. Opinion are just that your opinion and nobody really cares what you think. Everyone had the right to decide what’s best for their kid themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you do post same thing in every age group? If someone wants to pay that’s their choice. Opinion are just that your opinion and nobody really cares what you think. Everyone had the right to decide what’s best for their kid themselves.

What im posting is just facts.
Anyone can still make the choice.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it already. Your posts are making you look desperate. Push your own club if you need to, but stop bashing the top teams. You get what you pay for.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I care about what he or she posted , should be posted how they are scamming the public and should be called out on it. Rip off . For the teams that have integrity and has fare prices and love for the game thank you . Get putting the hate on the prices and the money grabs I love it , we are the customers and have the right to complain.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I care about what he or she posted , should be posted how they are scamming the public and should be called out on it. Rip off . For the teams that have integrity and has fare prices and love for the game thank you . Get putting the hate on the prices and the money grabs I love it , we are the customers and have the right to complain.

No problem.
Thats why I post it.
I give real facts.
Why should they care if I post the figures, if they think its a legit product?
Because they know its a scam.
A big money grab with overloaded rosters.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Stop it already. Your posts are making you look desperate. Push your own club if you need to, but stop bashing the top teams. You get what you pay for.

Sorry bud. As you can see, people want to know.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm always curious what the fees are for every organization. Thanks

Re: Boys 2026 - 4th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely correct!!! If we refuse to pay these prices, these teams/ businesses would fold. We have nobody to blame but ourselves!! How about those families that pay thousands for a club team and in addition pay for private one on ones???!!! MADNESS

Re: Boys 2026 - 4th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I'm always curious what the fees are for every organization. Thanks

Your welcome.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard