BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 99 of 101 1 2 97 98 99 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Express ends the season as the Summer Champs. Very impressive win over Madlax.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If not for the refs, Madlax would have won that game by 3 goals.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wolf "middle of the" pack

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was 91 clinic today?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Team 91’s “evaluation camp” was overrated and under manned. It looked like 500+ kids, I saw only one coach with a clipboard, fortunately it wasn't cracked. Probably only “evaluating” their own top players.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91’s “evaluation camp” was overrated and under manned. It looked like 500+ kids, I saw only one coach with a clipboard, fortunately it wasn't cracked. Probably only “evaluating” their own top players.

Cha-ching

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup, my son told me they have their own players play against the new kids and since there are so many kids he never really got to touch the ball yesterday. Money wasted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Team 91’s “evaluation camp” was overrated and under manned. It looked like 500+ kids, I saw only one coach with a clipboard, fortunately it wasn't cracked. Probably only “evaluating” their own top players.

Yup, my son told me they have their own players play against the new kids and since there are so many kids he never really got to touch the ball yesterday. yes. and Beware.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids flying in to 91 camp from down south and 1 foot taller than LI's tallest kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kids flying in to 91 camp from down south and 1 foot taller than LI's tallest kid.
Problems on the horizon!! will be a struggle

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Team 91’s “evaluation camp” was overrated and under manned. It looked like 500+ kids, I saw only one coach with a clipboard, fortunately it wasn't cracked. Probably only “evaluating” their own top players.

Yup, my son told me they have their own players play against the new kids and since there are so many kids he never really got to touch the ball yesterday. yes. and Beware.

Of course they evaluate the new by playing them against the old...and they don't have to evaluate their own, except for the bottom few. if you expected differently, you are nuts. If your son can't catch someone's eye in 3 days, then you need to realize that he isn't good enough. But here is one thing I know, tell your boy if he wants the ball, then he should go get it. Play tough D, get a GB by running through it, knock someone off their feet, ride like crazy, draw and dump. Those kids get noticed. Scrappy kids get attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The thing I find most surprising about these tryouts is nobody grasps customer service. Why wouldn’t clubs hold a meet the coaches session for parents during the tryouts. Not that hard. For example, at the 20xx age we are having 2 teams and here is the staff for each. Please come ask any questions you want of the coaches and directors about practice, playing time, philosophy, etc, etc. Parents would eat that up and feel comfortable vs an email invite and some bio of guy they never met. Put a face things and sell the product and then walk the talk and it’s that simple. We forget we are the clients as we continue to invest in youth sports.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Why? Because we are lemmings who continue to not ask those questions but instead act like puppy dogs as we hand over the cc and checks....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s getting out of control with the prices , why is there no prices out yet ?? Wake up people we are the customers to this monster .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of course they evaluate the new by playing them against the old...and they don't have to evaluate their own, except for the bottom few. if you expected differently, you are nuts. If your son can't catch someone's eye in 3 days, then you need to realize that he isn't good enough. But here is one thing I know, tell your boy if he wants the ball, then he should go get it. Play tough D, get a GB by running through it, knock someone off their feet, ride like crazy, draw and dump. Those kids get noticed. Scrappy kids get attention.

Thank you for staying the very obvious. Obvious to everyone except for the dad making up excuses for his kid. There are tons of kids out there that aren’t WP players that are getting the ball and making a statement. If your son isn’t doing that and is just making up excuses, you may as well take a pass on the third day. But stop with the excuses. Makes you and your kid look like losers.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The thing I find most surprising about these tryouts is nobody grasps customer service. Why wouldn’t clubs hold a meet the coaches session for parents during the tryouts. Not that hard. For example, at the 20xx age we are having 2 teams and here is the staff for each. Please come ask any questions you want of the coaches and directors about practice, playing time, philosophy, etc, etc. Parents would eat that up and feel comfortable vs an email invite and some bio of guy they never met. Put a face things and sell the product and then walk the talk and it’s that simple. We forget we are the clients as we continue to invest in youth sports.

I agree. But it usually doesn’t work that way. These people are x-jocks, teachers and coaches for the most part. They aren’t business men. They don’t get customer service. Fortunately for them, the demand is so strong, the lack of customer service doesn’t really hurt them. Referring to the industry as a whole, not just 91. Actually, 91’s customer service is the best that I am aware of, but nothing like what you refer to. Doesn’t exist in this business. Yet, anyway.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news. No big kids flying in. I’m familiar with all the top “big kids” and they are all from LI. Go sell your BS somewhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Cha-ching

165.00 for three days/5 hours of top lacrosse, including lunch, shorts and pinnie. Do the math, that’s a phenomenal value, dummy.

Sounds like you are trying to say, your kid couldn’t cut it with the top players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s getting out of control with the prices , why is there no prices out yet ?? Wake up people we are the customers to this monster .

igloo is 3600 and if you’re new player you also have to buy your equipment in addition. Express is 5000

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

igloo is 3600 and if you’re new player you also have to buy your equipment in addition. Express is 5000

Are you F’in kidding me ? Total joke turning into. A,B,C teams . Money grabs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Fake news. No big kids flying in. I’m familiar with all the top “big kids” and they are all from LI. Go sell your BS somewhere else.

not Fake news at all. You keep believing that . Just have a back up.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After the tryouts, for the average working man/women the craziness begins! Grab that fresh credit card, pull cash advances, pull money out of your homes, etc. Just remember the old saying "A fool and his money are easily parted." Keep up the chase!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WARRIOR games this weekend. Who's playing in it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone tell me how express is 5k? Including travel etc. Older son is on a hs team there and i think its 2800 for fall and summer and few hundred for wintwr if you can make

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone who tried out.There were no cuts. Have fun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has 91 posted their price tag yet, what's taking so long?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Anyone who tried out.There were no cuts. Have fun.

and some that didn't try out. Pretty much anyone that said yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once they lock in the new players than you will find out. They do not want anyone to jump ship . Looking for a lot of changes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is coaching TAZ this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seen Lisense plates from N.J , Connecticut , PA , Texas with a 91 revolution sticker on it whatever that was and a big giant black sprinter Van that parents stayed in it everyday for 5 hours a day but couldn’t make out the plates . Crazy ness !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Once they lock in the new players than you will find out. They do not want anyone to jump ship . Looking for a lot of changes.

Last year they handed out pricing and package info at tryouts.
They didnt do that this yeat?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Screw that. It sort of shows you how much respect they have for us. Just remember, as consumers we are in control not them.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ZUMO, Mike Understein, (defense) Kevin Quin (goalie) No daddy coaches

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

ZUMO, Mike Understein, (defense) Kevin Quin (goalie) No daddy coaches

Isn’t understein with blue fish?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Screw that. It sort of shows you how much respect they have for us. Just remember, as consumers we are in control not them.
hey only if we all thought the same but not the case and it’s not just 91 it’s all of them. Club lacrosse is like the school budget vote no one cares and just keep paying more and more .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and as customers we are scared to ask because lacrosse IMO is a privilege sport and no one want to labeled that person, oh yeah mom go get the new big giant SUV that you have trouble driving and the $1,200 payment for next season so you look good !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seen Lisense plates from N.J , Connecticut , PA , Texas with a 91 revolution sticker on it whatever that was and a big giant black sprinter Van that parents stayed in it everyday for 5 hours a day but couldn’t make out the plates . Crazy ness !!

91 forming their version of the big 3. Two big middies from Taz plus Best middie from Express.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s ok, The word in Westchester is Express is bringing 3 kids from 2023 Express north down to 2024 and they are playing for free. One is the best LSM you have ever seen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How was the rebels tryouts today for 2024? What was the turnout?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
How was the talent at rebels tryouts today?

Page 99 of 101 1 2 97 98 99 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard