BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 83 of 85 1 2 81 82 83 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
It's time to get new Rebel tats on your mom's back. Right next to the "it's a bad day to be an Outlaw" tattoo.

I guess, because I ran out of room tatting yours every weekend.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's time to get new Rebel tats on your mom's back. Right next to the "it's a bad day to be an Outlaw" tattoo.

Now that is funny!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that is funny!

That will look super with the Rebel tank top and cut off jean micro mini skirt. When are tryouts? Will I need a pick up truck if my kid makes the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that is funny!

That will look super with the Rebel tank top and cut off jean micro mini skirt. When are tryouts? Will I need a pick up truck if my kid makes the team?

No we are going to follow your lead and grow huge guts. Then squeeze into our 13 year olds game pinnie to stand in the bleachers while chewing on gum like a cow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any opinions on the 91 eval camp? Don't think my son will make the JS team but is it worth giving the Warriors a shot if he makes the team? Were they competitive this year, What about the teams structure? # of coaches, winter training, practice location, daddy coaches, etc...
Thanks

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess the Express teams ranking of number 2 in the “World” lasted 10 day with a terrible showing at the Millon tournament. They struggled in every game.

A lot of close games at the Millon Nat'l Club Championships for Rising 8th Grade tourney (what a mouthful) in MD. Express, S2S, Igloo, all in tough games and didn't win it all. The teams who won a lot of games are dominated by what we call holdbacks and what they call normal. The LI teams are very good. Maybe the local boys should take these same squads and go back to the same tourney next year as 2024 to keep things fair because kids their age from down south are in that class.

It's the wild wild west out there. Any team not from LI had a ton of holdbaks. Half the Philly Freedom kids are hired guns pulled from the Duke National team. The True team was huge and got caught taking trying to have the Hawks kid play on the team for the weekend. DC Dogs was the best U15 team in a rising 8th grade bracket.

Not true. We played freedom a couple weeks ago at summer slam and it was the same team. We won at summer slam but they just played better this time.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see Bethesda listed in the 2023 AA Division at the NLF tournament this weekend at Lehigh U, but I have heard from numerous parents that they are not going because their season is over.

Is the NLF aware of this, because it will not be good /fair for our team to come play only 1 game because the NLF was not on top of this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess the Express teams ranking of number 2 in the “World” lasted 10 day with a terrible showing at the Millon tournament. They struggled in every game.

A lot of close games at the Millon Nat'l Club Championships for Rising 8th Grade tourney (what a mouthful) in MD. Express, S2S, Igloo, all in tough games and didn't win it all. The teams who won a lot of games are dominated by what we call holdbacks and what they call normal. The LI teams are very good. Maybe the local boys should take these same squads and go back to the same tourney next year as 2024 to keep things fair because kids their age from down south are in that class.

It's the wild wild west out there. Any team not from LI had a ton of holdbaks. Half the Philly Freedom kids are hired guns pulled from the Duke National team. The True team was huge and got caught taking trying to have the Hawks kid play on the team for the weekend. DC Dogs was the best U15 team in a rising 8th grade bracket.

Not true. We played freedom a couple weeks ago at summer slam and it was the same team. We won at summer slam but they just played better this time.

They definitely added a few black and green helmets for Milon

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They definitely added a few black and green helmets for Milon

This is actually pretty funny considering that two different people, with no vested interest in Freedom, have told you that they have seen most of the same kids all summer...and yes, there are usually a few black and green helmets on the team all summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any opinions on the 91 eval camp? Don't think my son will make the JS team but is it worth giving the Warriors a shot if he makes the team? Were they competitive this year, What about the teams structure? # of coaches, winter training, practice location, daddy coaches, etc...
Thanks

91 is a fine organization. Ask 10 people you will get different perspectives. 91 offers winter training fall practices and box. Can’t go wrongg

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

91 is a fine organization. Ask 10 people you will get different perspectives. 91 offers winter training fall practices and box. Can’t go wrongg

ask 10 and you get a similar answer....RUN AWAY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

Translation is that persons kid is a B player and can’t make Express or 91

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

Does anyone have any information on the tuition amount for 91? (2023)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

Does anyone have any information on the tuition amount for 91? (2023)

$3,500 all in plus your own clinics.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Bethesda get disqualified at NLF in Lehigh? Appears so by their scores 0-1 losses both games.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Did anyone else hear that the Duke's LC are starting Duke's Long Island?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Bethesda get disqualified at NLF in Lehigh? Appears so by their scores 0-1 losses both games.

I see Bethesda listed in the 2023 AA Division at the NLF tournament this weekend at Lehigh U, but I have heard from numerous parents that they are not going because their season is over.

Is the NLF aware of this, because it will not be good /fair for our team to come play only 1 game because the NLF was not on top of this.

See the quoted post from a few days earlier.

I was talking to a parent from the Madlax team that told me that Bethesda had never registered or planned to be in the tournament. So basically the tournament organizers for this age group, who I heard were the 91 people, (that's what I heard) knew all along but left the mistake on the schedule.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts today-26th
Expres July31-1st
Igloo July 31-1st
S2S Aug 6/8th

Have to think there is a bit of a shuffle this season with boys trying out for Express who intend on going to one of the Catholics. S2S gonna be picking through the scraps to field a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

See the quoted post from a few days earlier.

I was talking to a parent from the Madlax team that told me that Bethesda had never registered or planned to be in the tournament. So basically the tournament organizers for this age group, who I heard were the 91 people, (that's what I heard) knew all along but left the mistake on the schedule.

Plus they turned down teams that wanted to be in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thanks

Run away? Why?

The HC treats them like an A team, gets them great Warrior gear for cheap or free and they practice a ton and play at the right level.

They play serious box lax and they do well with what they are handed roster wise after JS takes the best kids away from them. If you want your son to get a chance to play and he is an A-/B+ player then you can not go wrong. If your boy can make and play for the Bandits or Honey Badgers, then you wouldn't be asking. I say let it rip.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much player movement will we see on the most competitive teams on LI?
If you like the organization, does it mean much to try and change teams now, if your sone is on one of those "so called top 5 teams" on LI?
A standout is a standout when they play in the right tourneys! Right???
I don't want to create a pissing match. Just a realistic opinion from experienced parents. PLEASE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts today-26th
Expres July31-1st
Igloo July 31-1st
S2S Aug 6/8th

Have to think there is a bit of a shuffle this season with boys trying out for Express who intend on going to one of the Catholics. S2S gonna be picking through the scraps to field a team.

S2S needs a new coach, he jumped ship. There must be chaos in Fantasy land over there. Is Kelly next to go?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the "world Champions" at NLF?? The NLF didn't even have top competition, and Bandits couldn't even make playoffs. This "world Champion" business needs to stop, it's embarrassing!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who jumped ship? Sounds like someone is stirring the pot prior to Igloo and Express tryouts

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you like the organization, does it mean much to try and change teams now, if your sone is on one of those "so called top 5 teams" on LI?
I don't want to create a pissing match. Just a realistic opinion from experienced parents. PLEASE

Top Long Island Teams
Bandits
Express
Igloo
S2S
True Blue
91 warriors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top Long Island Teams
Bandits
Express
Igloo
S2S
True Blue
91 warriors

If you put 91 Warriors on this list you might as well add Recon, fl$, and The Mighty Ducks.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the "world Champions" at NLF?? The NLF didn't even have top competition, and Bandits couldn't even make playoffs. This "world Champion" business needs to stop, it's embarrassing!!

They have nothing to be embarrassed about actually. They lost in the semis to a team made up of kids 2 years older, pulled from other teams and not even on the original submitted rosters! Now THAT’S embarrassing!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have nothing to be embarrassed about actually. They lost in the semis to a team made up of kids 2 years older, pulled from other teams and not even on the original submitted rosters! Now THAT’S embarrassing!

What’s embarrassing is making excuses for losing. Funny you bring up double holdbacks. Pretty sure the “best 8th grader” is one. So this practice is obviously condoned by the coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts today-26th
Expres July31-1st
Igloo July 31-1st
S2S Aug 6/8th

S2S needs a new coach, he jumped ship. There must be chaos in Fantasy land over there. Is Kelly next to go?

Kelly might go with Hagans, who knows the real reason. Heard it was a disaster over there this past year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

What’s embarrassing is making excuses for losing. Funny you bring up double holdbacks. Pretty sure the “best 8th grader” is one. So this practice is obviously condoned by the coach.

Dominated age based and lost grade based, you know the difference. Don't be a dope.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts today-26th
Expres July31-1st
Igloo July 31-1st
S2S Aug 6/8th

Kelly might go with Hagans, who knows the real reason. Heard it was a disaster over there this past year.

What are you talking about. Higgins is the owner of the program. Why would he jump ship

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts today-26th
Expres July31-1st
Igloo July 31-1st
S2S Aug 6/8th

Kids are saying one of the coaches sons told everyone he's going back to Express. Could be an issue if others follow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why no prices yet ? Lacrosse privilege sport for sure !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think the bigger question here is do those "standouts" actually play on these top teams? we all know there are plenty of talented kids on these top teams that don't touch the field (daddy coaches, politics, tons of other reasons). Teams that roster 30 kids and play 18-20. I think this is when those kids and parents need to make a big decision on staying there to save face and saying they are on a top team or changing to a team that offers a better opportunity for their son to play, prosper and be seen. You can only be seen if you are playing the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts today-26th
Expres July31-1st
Igloo July 31-1st
S2S Aug 6/8th

Kids are saying one of the coaches sons told everyone he's going back to Express. Could be an issue if others follow.

Hagan's went to Rebels. Wow, what happened over there? Couldn't win Denver and now coaches are leaving.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dominated age based and lost grade based, you know the difference. Don't be a dope.

Says the lost. Boo hoo hoo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the same poster as above, so save your foolish responses. How can you honestly knock what is obviously a pretty accurate statement. While I do not have a kid that plays for 91, there is no question that they are the top 2023 team when age is the deciding factor. The last two weekends of lacrosse were ridiculous, if this keeps up, every club is just going to play kids down and there will be absolutely no advantage anymore. What if 91 were to bring down a few 22's or 21's to play in the 2023 bracket, I bet that you wouldn't be so smug with your comments anymore, and you would probably be the first to complain that they only won because they used older kids. Just think of the distinct advantage the 91 kids will have when they get to high school, they will be use to playing older, bigger and faster kids, while the holdback kids will be in for a rude awakening when they realize that they are mostly average at best.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anyone advise on how the playing time is on Igloo, S2S or FL$ 2023 teams.

Any bad experiences with players on Igloo, S2S or FL$.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not the same poster as above, so save your foolish responses. How can you honestly knock what is obviously a pretty accurate statement. While I do not have a kid that plays for 91, there is no question that they are the top 2023 team when age is the deciding factor. The last two weekends of lacrosse were ridiculous, if this keeps up, every club is just going to play kids down and there will be absolutely no advantage anymore. What if 91 were to bring down a few 22's or 21's to play in the 2023 bracket, I bet that you wouldn't be so smug with your comments anymore, and you would probably be the first to complain that they only won because they used older kids. Just think of the distinct advantage the 91 kids will have when they get to high school, they will be use to playing older, bigger and faster kids, while the holdback kids will be in for a rude awakening when they realize that they are mostly average at best.

You mean like 2022 91 Smash does when the same kid plays for 2020 and then down at 2022? 91 Smash is a great team with him, but just average with the usual competition without him. They all do it - just sayin.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 tryouts today-26th
Expres July31-1st
Igloo July 31-1st
S2S Aug 6/8th

Hagan's went to Rebels. Wow, what happened over there? Couldn't win Denver and now coaches are leaving.

You guys should really make sure the kids give you the right info before you pretend to be Louis Lane and rebels to the internet wires. He was the coach of the second team. He had nothing to do with the first team.

Page 83 of 85 1 2 81 82 83 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard