BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 43 of 45 1 2 41 42 43 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do tell

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
So you’re saying your team could not stop one player??? That’s pretty sad.
Lacrosse is a team game. This isn’t 5th grade PAL where one kid runs around 5 kids and scored.
More losses like that to come my friend. Your program is going nowhere but down

So you’re saying your team could not stop one player??? That’s pretty sad.
Lacrosse is a team game. This isn’t 5th grade PAL where one kid runs around 5 kids and scored.
More losses like that to come my friend. Your program is going nowhere but down

That’s where you’re wrong-he DID run around 5 kids, or let me rephrase that-he backup up and ball hogged his way ignoring his wide open teammates and scored. Your kid must not be a middie or attackaman. You people keep being pompous and obnoxious and thinking yours doesn’t stink. Everyone knows how you are

I read this and laughed. This is spot on. Kid is a total hog. Smash defense is good. Their Attack and middies are good. But no one on this team will get any credit except for Jr. crazy thing is I think they would win the NLF this weekend without him.

Just like they did last year? Laughable smash is average without JR everyone knows that and it was on display before this year Express gets it done this weekend in a big way. Smash doesn’t even make finals

Agreed

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The age is funny? His age is not funny. He should be going into his junior year of high school. Playing against rising freshmen. He should be the best player. He played with crush because that’s his age group.

Guy, let's get one thing straight. The player in question should not be a rising junior. There are plenty of 2022s older than him. By NY standards he should be a 2021, but again, there are plenty of 2022s older than him. Stop exaggerating.

The bottomline is that 13 and 14 year old kids that are really graduating in 2022 should not have to play against 15 and 16 year olds. It's not fair and it's cheating! It needs to change to age based not graduating year, simple as that.

Jesus Christ stop your crying! They will have to play against payers 16 and 17 years old come Spring on their high school team so please shut up and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United has 3 dedicated goalies. Smithtown East kid plays 3rd goalie on that team. He said first 2 goalies are real good, and one of them used to play on Smash. No goalie training or goalie coaches on that team though, all goalie training is paid for and done outside the team by the parents. Same at fogo.

Its amazing how people know so much about different teams. You must work for news 12. Just for the record you are wrong. They provide training at both positions.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is not winning this tournament. Even though it is a pretty weak field overall. 91, express, crabs, laxachussets, hawks and primetime only good teams there. Other 15 or so teams are average teams. This is not the tournament we all thought it would be. But I guess that’s what happens when the NLF keeps teams out.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 pool games for seeding purposes? an average team with a good draw will be able to play in championship bracket

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does your son think....or do you drive, pay AND do that for him too?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Question for all you united supporters, why are you playing in the B bracket?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express is not winning this tournament. Even though it is a pretty weak field overall. 91, express, crabs, laxachussets, hawks and primetime only good teams there. Other 15 or so teams are average teams. This is not the tournament we all thought it would be. But I guess that’s what happens when the NLF keeps teams out.

And it’s mid July and kids and parents are shot. This yet another national championship. But don’t forget let’s do a camp for 3 days on Monday. Good concept, but let everyone exhale and give us a few weeks. I am of the opinion, top teams are not adding, and if they are... they know who.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Looks like a very competitive field. Who's missing Igloo, who go beat by Smash last week by 10.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone (players and parents) is happy that Igloo will not be there

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell me why tryout for 91? AA has JS show now and A playing a division lower giving no confidence there committed to 2nd team at 2022.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

well maybe spanking Josh for leaving 9D1 but United's poster has DLT phone number

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The age is funny? His age is not funny. He should be going into his junior year of high school. Playing against rising freshmen. He should be the best player. He played with crush because that’s his age group.

Guy, let's get one thing straight. The player in question should not be a rising junior. There are plenty of 2022s older than him. By NY standards he should be a 2021, but again, there are plenty of 2022s older than him. Stop exaggerating.

The bottomline is that 13 and 14 year old kids that are really graduating in 2022 should not have to play against 15 and 16 year olds. It's not fair and it's cheating! It needs to change to age based not graduating year, simple as that.

Jesus Christ stop your crying! They will have to play against payers 16 and 17 years old come Spring on their high school
team so please shut up and move on.

Thanks Joe for info

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2 pool games for seeding purposes? an average team with a good draw will be able to play in championship bracket

yes that's why united is not in the AA with JR playing for Crush United could squeeze in. Well just saying could be embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Speaking for everyone huh? Don’t speak for me. Igloo far from the team that most people have a problem with. At least have the ba#+s to state which team you’re from

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes that's why united is not in the AA with JR playing for Crush United could squeeze in. Well just saying could be embarrassing

You really shouldn't drink so early in the morning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If JR not playing for 2022 they have no chance. Average team without him. If express healthy they beat smash easily.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United has 3 dedicated goalies. Smithtown East kid plays 3rd goalie on that team. He said first 2 goalies are real good, and one of them used to play on Smash. No goalie training or goalie coaches on that team though, all goalie training is paid for and done outside the team by the parents. Same at fogo.

Its amazing how people know so much about different teams. You must work for news 12. Just for the record you are wrong. They provide training at both positions.

Kids are all run down and tired. Best lacrosse of the summer is long gone and teams looking to next year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not that need a non 91 parent to defend them. But why not? They swam in the deep end in summer, why not end the season on strong note? Is so bad to let the kids enjoy It and reap the success of their hard work. If they win, I suspect they’ll be in the mix. Let it go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Tell me why tryout for 91? AA has JS show now and A playing a division lower giving no confidence there committed to 2nd team at 2022.

If you play for the AA team you get to learn valuable Lacrosse Lessons, like get the ball to X and then get out of the way. Is there any truth that Smash is changing their name to 91 Spallina?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not that need a non 91 parent to defend them. But why not? They swam in the deep end in summer, why not end the season on strong note? Is so bad to let the kids enjoy It and reap the success of their hard work. If they win, I suspect they’ll be in the mix. Let it go.

That’s the tough part with second teams that have some talent can they play with the best teams ? JM plays that packed in zone which is not fun to play against

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
United is an AA Team without a doubt can hang and beat most AA teams not all but most

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Jesus Christ stop your crying! They will have to play against payers 16 and 17 years old come Spring on their high school
team so please shut up and move on.

Thanks Joe for info

I will stop my crying when all the stunad parents that swear their child is gonna be a lacrosse prodigy by CHEATING and holding their child back leave the game! If that kid needs that kind of advantage than he's not as good as all you stunads think he is ! The game is so much more fun to watch when all the kids are same age !!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go on YouTube and watch united play Evergreen. United is not an AA team. Very far from it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
and everyone gets a trophy!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone always says you play against older kids in high school. Yes, but you also have older kids on your team. So it’s not really a solid rationale. Because it’s balanced in high school because both sides have older kids. That said, I have no issue with hold backs. And no I don’t have one, wish I did. The rules say grade based and it is using the rules to gain an advantage.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL! Parents and boys are all friends... only respect for each other. You clearly are from MD!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

LOL! Parents and boys are all friends... only respect for each other. You clearly are from MD!

Exactly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go on YouTube and watch united play Evergreen. United is not an AA team. Very far from it.

Oh so one game shows that ? Your a joke

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well... just lost to Laxachusetts Navy at the NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well... just lost to Laxachusetts Navy at the NLF.

That says it all. Lax blue is their weakest t team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF tournament is a joke with 4 91 team invited. Only 91 team worth inviting is 91NY the rest stink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I know hyperbole rules here but 91 Maryland is not a bad team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 united lost in first round of playoffs in the B bracket. Lost to laxachussets third team in pool play. Yeah that screams AA. Can everyone on that team please stop talking nonsense now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re an stunad if you think that. I assume you think Express is solid and MD just beat them. They’ll play NY at noon. They kicked their butt last tourney. May be a different story this time, but they belong, so give them some credit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You’re an stunad if you think that. I assume you think Express is solid and MD just beat them. They’ll play NY at noon. They kicked their butt last tourney. May be a different story this time, but they belong, so give them some credit.

91 MD + Texas kids in finals vs. Crabs + TX and NY kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What the heck are you talking about?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
91 Md takes out Express and Smash. Very impressive

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
In your opinions which 2022 Long Island club lax team (A and AA) would be the best choice to tryout/join? In terms of coaching and development.....

Page 43 of 45 1 2 41 42 43 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard