BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,538
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 82 of 85 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting group in the Warrior classic this weekend. What other tournaments are teams playing this weekend?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s the Milon championship....Bandits was on the site as playing but they are not showing on Tourney Machine. Anyone know why they aren’t playing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who is the best team this summer?

Here are the winners of the top tournaments so far:
NLF Super Series - T91 LI
North American Lax Summer Invitational - Hawks
WSYL - T91 LI
Crabs Young Guns - Laxachusettes
Naptown - Duke's
Millon Championship: ??
NLF Club: ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous

WSYL - T91 LI
Naptown - Duke's

How many different ways can we ask this question??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LIE, you got a great team your players are phenomenal and they were great in Denver.
However, you have to class it up a notch or two on the sidelines.

Not saying you need to hit Brooks Brothers, but perhaps something better.

Man I’m guessing our boys knocked your boys out of the tournament seems you handle losing like your boys poorly. Tournament was great Have a nice day

LIE, you got a great team your players are phenomenal and they were great in Denver.

Man I’m guessing our boys knocked your boys out of the tournament seems you handle losing like your boys poorly. Tournament was great Have a nice day

Nope! Re-read my first sentence. Love that team. Special respect to those boys that commute to play with you. Tons of heart.

My family watched the replay on ESPN last night. My youngest asked me why the one mom who was jumping in front of the camera like she was on MTV’s Daytona Spring Break was so purple? Then the guy who looked like a meth-cook with the beard got footage and I had to answer a whole slew of other questions. Then he asked me if the “normal people (families from 91) were going to be safe with “those other people”. Well it all got really weird trying to explain it all. You probably can appreciate his concern.

That's so funny, The meth-cook! LMAO. People don't realize how bad they look representing their kids...

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting group in the Warrior classic this weekend. What other tournaments are teams playing this weekend?

Interesting in what way? Favorites? Care to handicap the 2023 bracket for us?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WSYL - T91 LI
Naptown - Duke's

If your going to list some of these tournaments you have to list lax festas it had 91 express shore 2 shore. True blue

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WSYL - T91 LI
Naptown - Duke's

If your going to list some of these tournaments you have to list lax festas it had 91 express shore 2 shore. True blue

Please stop with the True Blue nonsense. They do not belong in the same conversation with those other 3 teams. I believe TB went 1 - 3 in that tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting in that I don’t know many of those teams. No, I don’t care to handicap the bracket. Why would I? My son is playing in that tournament. I found the group interesting since it is on LI and there aren’t a lot of the usual LI teams playing. I then asked a simple question what other tournaments kids were playing this weekend. It was a simple question. What’s your issue?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WSYL - T91 LI
Naptown - Duke's

Please stop with the True Blue nonsense. They do not belong in the same conversation with those other 3 teams. I believe TB went 1 - 3 in that tourney.

Isn't their coach a loud mouth assistant of a D2 school who thinks he's the coach of Duke?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting in that I don’t know many of those teams. No, I don’t care to handicap the bracket. Why would I? My son is playing in that tournament. I found the group interesting since it is on LI and there aren’t a lot of the usual LI teams playing. I then asked a simple question what other tournaments kids were playing this weekend. It was a simple question. What’s your issue?

Playing in 2023 National Championships in MD

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's pretty funny, did you really say National Championships? Seems like they have one every other week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's pretty funny, did you really say National Championships? Seems like they have one every other week.

Lol! Called money grabs! Rampant in youth lax!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great list of teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

WSYL - T91 LI
Naptown - Duke's

Not many teams would have done better than 1 - 3 with the schedule TB had in that tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to 3 Village winning the Bash at the Beach. Beating the other A team in the finals to win a T-shirt at a B tournament. Hope that both teams in the finals coaches are really proud of themselves.You brought your teams to beat up on less talented kids instead of playing one of many a level tourments today... double digit wins really make your kids better 🤦‍♂️

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to 3 Village winning the Bash at the Beach. Beating the other A team in the finals to win a T-shirt at a B tournament. Hope that both teams in the finals coaches are really proud of themselves.You brought your teams to beat up on less talented kids instead of playing one of many a level tourments today... double digit wins really make your kids better 🤦‍♂️

Not a 3 Village parent (and my kid wasn’t at that tournament) but I don’t think you can complain that they one. Maybe they didn’t need to drive up scores but they were the better team. If they were on grade they had every right to be there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess the Express teams ranking of number 2 in the “World” lasted 10 day with a terrible showing at the Millon tournament. They struggled in every game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The 8thgrade attackmen who scored 90% of express’s goals at WSYL was not there. He’s back playing with Chan. Without him they’re a very average team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Guess the Express teams ranking of number 2 in the “World” lasted 10 day with a terrible showing at the Millon tournament. They struggled in every game.

A lot of close games at the Millon Nat'l Club Championships for Rising 8th Grade tourney (what a mouthful) in MD. Express, S2S, Igloo, all in tough games and didn't win it all. The teams who won a lot of games are dominated by what we call holdbacks and what they call normal. The LI teams are very good. Maybe the local boys should take these same squads and go back to the same tourney next year as 2024 to keep things fair because kids their age from down south are in that class.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A lot of close games at the Millon Nat'l Club Championships for Rising 8th Grade tourney (what a mouthful) in MD. Express, S2S, Igloo, all in tough games and didn't win it all. The teams who won a lot of games are dominated by what we call holdbacks and what they call normal. The LI teams are very good. Maybe the local boys should take these same squads and go back to the same tourney next year as 2024 to keep things fair because kids their age from down south are in that class.

You don't know the half of it. Check the MD forum link for inside scoops-- winning teams were poaching players anywhere they could to point where Millon kicked a kid out. And if he kicks a kid out after playing his own son in the tourney though he just finished 8th grade then you know stacking rosters is out of control.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to get over it. Everybody gets their butt kicked now and then. No one knew how weak the teams would be at the tournament. Trust me, if those teams knew how weak it was, they would have skipped it. I’m guessing you’re one of the LI moms who started drinking at 9:30am and couldn’t shut up on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They went 4-1. Got to the semis & lost to a very good team that went on to win the championship. Not a exactly a terrible showing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You need to get over it. Everybody gets their butt kicked now and then. No one knew how weak the teams would be at the tournament. Trust me, if those teams knew how weak it was, they would have skipped it. I’m guessing you’re one of the LI moms who started drinking at 9:30am and couldn’t shut up on the sidelines.

When a team that competes in the A level tournaments or A level brackets of Lax Fest plays a known B tournament instead of an a tournament they know exactly what they are doing. There are different level tournaments and brackets so there are competitive games. No one learns a darn thing from a double digit loss. Ward Melville could have run up the score more, but they have some class.

At least True Blue knows that they are not a B level team and don’t drop down to win a T-Shirt. Look, I know my kid isn’t not a superstar. We play on a B level team so he can see the field and play against kids of similar skill and athletics ability.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What does True Blue have to do w this? Where did they play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It's the wild wild west out there. Any team not from LI had a ton of holdbaks. Half the Philly Freedom kids are hired guns pulled from the Duke National team. The True team was huge and got caught taking trying to have the Hawks kid play on the team for the weekend. DC Dogs was the best U15 team in a rising 8th grade bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed. I was there. LI Express is very well coached. I don't think lax will ever be without cheating until US lax demands ID's like hockey and lacrosse.

I'm not an Express parent. The top 1/2 of talented teams had very close, some OT, games. And yes, MD forum looking more bitter than LI, imagine that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They went 4-1. Got to the semis & lost to a very good team that went on to win the championship. Not a exactly a terrible showing.

The only terrible showing was by the outlaws during the Express game and then the following day they get into a fight during a game. They are a poor excuse for a team, blame the coaches because they are not teaching the kids the game, especially the coach that feels it's ok to go across the field not once but 2x a game to call out people. And some of the parents - holy crap you need to grow up and stop screaming at kids and coaches4az

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The only terrible showing was by the outlaws during the Express game and then the following day they get into a fight during a game. They are a poor excuse for a team, blame the coaches because they are not teaching the kids the game, especially the coach that feels it's ok to go across the field not once but 2x a game to call out people. And some of the parents - holy crap you need to grow up and stop screaming at kids and coaches4az

Outlaws is now going to be REBELS which is still going to be trash. You can't hide MB or PB.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws is now going to be REBELS which is still going to be trash. You can't hide MB or PB.

I know some people want to think this, but truth is if you call the Rebels office they will answer and explain to you, like they did to me... that they are completely separate and will be ran very professional with a lot of backing... my son will be trying out, and I would suggest you call and speak to them about what they are putting together... the guys at blatant have been great so far... go rebels!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we should ignore the fight express had in the first game against Texas I guess we should ignore the express parents yelling at 13 year old players on the field (reason why coach went over and ask you to stop). I guess we should ignore the express mom asking the Outlaw mom to stand up and fight. How do your coaches teach the game? Boys, this weekend your all benched for the tournament because we going to bring down our 2022’s and play, so watch and learn. Should we ignore that also? Having older kids play tends to make coaches look better. I guess your leadership is what we should aspire to follow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know some people want to think this, but truth is if you call the Rebels office they will answer and explain to you, like they did to me... that they are completely separate and will be ran very professional with a lot of backing... my son will be trying out, and I would suggest you call and speak to them about what they are putting together... the guys at blatant have been great so far... go rebels!

Sorry to burst your bubble..... MB.. but your the same three that will be coaching the rebels 2023, no need to call especially after what I saw this past weekend absolutely a disgrace.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

When a team that competes in the A level tournaments or A level brackets of Lax Fest plays a known B tournament instead of an a tournament they know exactly what they are doing. There are different level tournaments and brackets so there are competitive games. No one learns a darn thing from a double digit loss. Ward Melville could have run up the score more, but they have some class.

At least True Blue knows that they are not a B level team and don’t drop down to win a T-Shirt. Look, I know my kid isn’t not a superstar. We play on a B level team so he can see the field and play against kids of similar skill and athletics ability.

You can keep thinking that if it makes you feel better.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess we should ignore the fight express had in the first game against Texas I guess we should ignore the express parents yelling at 13 year old players on the field (reason why coach went over and ask you to stop). I guess we should ignore the express mom asking the Outlaw mom to stand up and fight. How do your coaches teach the game? Boys, this weekend your all benched for the tournament because we going to bring down our 2022’s and play, so watch and learn. Should we ignore that also? Having older kids play tends to make coaches look better. I guess your leadership is what we should aspire to follow.

I know it sounds like weak chest thumping but I don't see how I could ever tolerate having my son on a team where some unknown ringers just show up and play on his team unannounced, taking away playing time and disrupting team cohesion. I have always said I'd just yank my kids and get my money back. I get why people take it. But it is weak to me.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry it's still a wolf in sheep's clothing, still the same nonsense you even get a fancy new uniform.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That game was pretty close, closer than the score of 10-5, and outlaws missing 5 kids. Top kids going to Rebels and lots of kids from different organizations I have been talking to will be at tryouts...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You're posting your own club post. Still the same lies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That game was not close at all. And, keep in mind that their "face off" kid knocked both Express face off kids out of the game with what seemed to be pretty serious injuries because he had no knowledge of how to correctly face off. Instead he used his stick as a weapon, which was encouraged by the coaches. A disgraceful way to play the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's time to get new Rebel tats on your mom's back. Right next to the "it's a bad day to be an Outlaw" tattoo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That game was not close at all. And, keep in mind that their "face off" kid knocked both Express face off kids out of the game with what seemed to be pretty serious injuries because he had no knowledge of how to correctly face off. Instead he used his stick as a weapon, which was encouraged by the coaches. A disgraceful way to play the game.

I guess we should ignore express players ten step running cross check head shots.

Page 82 of 85 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard