BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2020 - 10th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
If you’re still talking wins/losses in club at this age your son has no future in College Lacrosse. This should be about recruiting, who cares what the score is. That’s why they have high school, club at this age is all about where your son will be in a couple of years.

Because not only am I a loser who has no future, my son is a loser with no future as well and so forth for all generations past and future, I predicted the pool winners from Crabfeast. Let me know what you think.

FCA
3d New England
Legacy
Laxachussetts
Leading Edge
Team 91
Express
Crabs
Looneys
Edge

You only about half right which shows how even the teams are, anyone can beat anyone on a given weekend

Express A team was not there. That was the B team.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you’re still talking wins/losses in club at this age your son has no future in College Lacrosse. This should be about recruiting, who cares what the score is. That’s why they have high school, club at this age is all about where your son will be in a couple of years.

Because not only am I a loser who has no future, my son is a loser with no future as well and so forth for all generations past and future, I predicted the pool winners from Crabfeast. Let me know what you think.

FCA
3d New England
Legacy
Laxachussetts
Leading Edge
Team 91
Express
Crabs
Looneys
Edge

You only about half right which shows how even the teams are, anyone can beat anyone on a given weekend

Express A team was not there. That was the B team.

And? What’s your point?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on tourney machine anyway Looks like FL$'s demise was exaggerated...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How much are the annual tuitions for the following:
Leading Edge
Team 91
LI Express
Laxachusettes
Igloo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Leading Edge is about $5k all in- fall,summer.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does this include Winter Skills?
Leading Edge is about $5k all in- fall,summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9D1 B has beat several teams on that list, like Express B and Li Tide. They could also hold competitive matches with TB, TT, Igloo, and FL$. They are an underrated team, who plays too competition

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
9D1 B has beat several teams on that list, like Express B and Li Tide. They could also hold competitive matches with TB, TT, Igloo, and FL$. They are an underrated team, who plays too competition

Face it, team stinks and is a money grab to support the A teams. Maybe if you're interested in a D2 school, you might be recruited. Otherwise, they're selling you a load. B teams should not charge the same amount of money as A teams, you don't get the same attention.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...how about those Turtles! The only other team besides Crush to do something this week! Express???? Legacy?? Outlaws?????? Wow, so many LI teams not doing too well!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So...how about those Turtles! The only other team besides Crush to do something this week! Express???? Legacy?? Outlaws?????? Wow, so many LI teams not doing too well!

Turtles looking to add teams for next season. Their 2020 team is awesome, if they are able to attract some good talent in the middle school groups, their organization will be as it was only a few years back. I don't think the owner will settle for a run of the mill organization... Watch out!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What Tournament were they in?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok, we can put to rest notion that Team 91 Crush 2020 is in the same tier as 2017 Team 91 Tenacious Turtles. They're not. They just lost to a Atlanta team. They've lost to Looney's and FCA. That would never have happened to the original Tenacious Turtles.

It's karma for how the head coach kept kids on the bench in a blowout instead of playing them when their parents paid 1000's of dollars to fly out there. Great team, but not the Tenacious Turtles.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush blew it again, going downhill. Thats what the coach gets for not being humble.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LI Express 2020 A team (Terps) was not at Naptown this year. Will be at NLF and this weekend at Terps young Guns. Team doing great this
year.

Turtles looking to add teams for next season. Their 2020 team is awesome, if they are able to attract some good talent in the middle school groups, their organization will be as it was only a few years back. I don't think the owner will settle for a run of the mill organization... Watch out!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll tell you what team did something this week: CHAMINADE. They went down to Maryland and won the NHSLS beating Gilman, Deerfield, Hingham, Boys Latin and Calvert Hall. Lots of 2020s contributing at every position....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'll tell you what team did something this week: CHAMINADE. They went down to Maryland and won the NHSLS beating Gilman, Deerfield, Hingham, Boys Latin and Calvert Hall. Lots of 2020s contributing at every position....

Nobody cares, not a 2020 team. Go brag on you Cham thread

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? Look at who they played. No competition. They are a solid B team at best. Crush,Express and even Legacy would beat them by 10 plus goals. Beat someone good and than you can pound your chest.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Maryland parent here. I will hand it to 91 NY, win or lose, they always (to my knowledge) play with just their guys. I am not taking anything away from Thunder/LB3 or Madlax but both of those teams will, with full disclosure, roll with players from outside Atlanta and DC respectively. I know 91 '2019 has kids from NC but they have been on the team forever.

FCA will roll with "guest" players and Crabs will move kids from team to team intra-tournament. 2020 and 2019 91 wins a lot of big games and big tournaments with just their guys. It will be interesting to see how they do at Lake Placid as they are playing every other program's "National" team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seriously? Look at who they played. No competition. They are a solid B team at best. Crush,Express and even Legacy would beat them by 10 plus goals. Beat someone good and than you can pound your chest.

They might not be in the same league as Crush, but have beaten some solid A teams such as Madlax and Tomahawks. I would not call them a B team. As for Outlaws, they have shown themselves to be a B team and have been in over their heads all summer. Legacy and Terps have been up and down. Someone said the Terps didn’t play at Naptown? Was it a mixed team? I saw several of the Terps top players there and assume it was them

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Turtles LOL. 20's are not even a ghost of the 17's. They are behind Igloo, FL$, Legasee and Outlaws. Have played NO ONE all year and are in obscure tournaments. Got fooled again...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They might not be in the same league as Crush, but have beaten some solid A teams such as Madlax and Tomahawks. I would not call them a B team. As for Outlaws, they have shown themselves to be a B team and have been in over their heads all summer. Legacy and Terps have been up and down. Someone said the Terps didn’t play at Naptown? Was it a mixed team? I saw several of the Terps top players there and assume it was them

So the Turtles "might"not be in the same league as Crush? Come on Manhasset Daddy, you are embarrassing yourself. Time to head back to Plandome Country Club for another cocktail. TT won the IL when everyone else was at Naptown or NHSLS......so it is a little early for the we're right behind Crush routine. Manhasset Daddies are tireless self=promoters of their kids and never ever quit with this garbage. #enoughalready.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Please do not put Turtles in the same sentence as Legacy and 9d1... On par with Outlaws MAYBE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can guarantee you it is not a Turtles parent spewing that nonsense. We are smart enough to know we are not in the same league as Crush. It was a decent tournament but NOT Naptown, and that’s fine. Boys played well and had fun. Please don’t take the bait from somebody not on the team, but likely has an axe to grind.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AND, they don't win more than 20% of FO's vs. Igloo. igloo favored by at least 5 in that matchup...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So the Turtles "might"not be in the same league as Crush? Come on Manhasset Daddy, you are embarrassing yourself. Time to head back to Plandome Country Club for another cocktail. TT won the IL when everyone else was at Naptown or NHSLS......so it is a little early for the we're right behind Crush routine. Manhasset Daddies are tireless self=promoters of their kids and never ever quit with this garbage. #enoughalready.

What’s the matter? Mad that your kid to a nap at Naptown? How about that Thunder?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also for the record MADLAX lost to Iron Horse, Legacy Taz, and Rock this past weekend...putting them close to the bottom of the 32 team naptown field. just sayin. Good luck the rest of the way. Hope you and your son have fun in the dwindling days and years of summer lax. I think we'll miss it when it is gone despite the late Sunday evening treks up i-95 in traffic.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AND, they don't win more than 20% of FO's vs. Igloo. igloo favored by at least 5 in that matchup...

What does this even mean? Sounds like a daddy bragging about his mediocre son

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for guest fogo for Rising Sons 2020 this Monday and Tuesday 7/16-17 on Long Island. Great opportunity for great exposure at Long Island Summer Showdown. Vs Tomahawks, Hardcore, Team 91md, Legacy and Primetime. Only 3 fields at event. Email us at risingsonslax@yahoo.com if interested in helping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The LI Express 2020 A team (Terps) was not at Naptown this year. Will be at NLF and this weekend at Terps young Guns. Team doing great this
year.

Terps did not do great today. They are right on par with Legacy, Turtles, and Outlaws

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the NXT Team Event?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA doesn't "roll" with guest players. FCA has always assembled national level teams for tournaments such as LP, Vail, etc. FCA Maryland rostered players play recruiting events such as Naptown.

Maryland parent here. I will hand it to 91 NY, win or lose, they always (to my knowledge) play with just their guys. I am not taking anything away from Thunder/LB3 or Madlax but both of those teams will, with full disclosure, roll with players from outside Atlanta and DC respectively. I know 91 '2019 has kids from NC but they have been on the team forever.

FCA will roll with "guest" players and Crabs will move kids from team to team intra-tournament. 2020 and 2019 91 wins a lot of big games and big tournaments with just their guys. It will be interesting to see how they do at Lake Placid as they are playing every other program's "National" team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FCA 2020 National Team for Lake Placid in 2 weeks has 10 of the top 15 2020's in country on one team. Combo of best from FCA Maryland & 91 Crush with a few other "guest All Stars" thrown in. Should be special team to watch! best of luck to all the boys heading to LP! What a great place to be in August, or anytime!

FCA doesn't "roll" with guest players. FCA has always assembled national level teams for tournaments such as LP, Vail, etc. FCA Maryland rostered players play recruiting events such as Naptown.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
year.

Terps did not do great today. They are right on par with Legacy, Turtles, and Outlaws

Looks like Legacy lost to Tomahawks, where Turtles beat Tomahawks. Will be an interesting matchup between Turtles and Outlaws today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at Islip HS today and saw some really good lacrosse by many. I was very impressed by all the teams.
Nice venue, good attitude by many Parents etc... And many div 1 coaches walking around.
Express North goalie, don't know him-- but Wow !! Will go back tomorrow to watch some more.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
He was trashing other teams in the stands , so were the express north moms , take them both to the dump , not the kind of people I want to be around

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was at Islip HS today and saw some really good lacrosse by many. I was very impressed by all the teams.
Nice venue, good attitude by many Parents etc... And many div 1 coaches walking around.
Express North goalie, don't know him-- but Wow !! Will go back tomorrow to watch some more.

Wow, you must have a lot of free time on your hands!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sure Tad...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rough group, I was just passing on to other lacrosse fans that there was some good lacrosse today at Islip.
Im not Tad and actually I don t have a lot of free time on my hands. Just a old lacrosse guy who appreciates the talent out there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Everyone on here lets all wake up and have the boys do more Long Isalnd tourneys like the one Zummo ran at Islip HS a little too late for these boys but if you have younger kids playing we need to push more LI tourneys rather than travelling to Maryland . Every team that is here could not believe how great it is to take the team to the beaches . Bottom line we are all stunads travelling to Maryland ... Well done Zummo

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like FL$>Igloo>Turtles>Outlaws... no surprises here. Like to see FL$ vs. Legacy. Turltes get a chance to scramble the positioning when they play FL$ later today.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard