BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 22 of 35 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 34 35
Re: Duke's Lacrosse
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
The Dukes Nationals lost to Annapolis Hawks at Naptown today. What a joke this team is,we are done G will not be geting anymore more money from me...

I assume you are talking about the 23s. They lost by 1 goal in a very evenly matched game. Hawks is one of the best teams around. Not sure how that makes Duke's a joke.

My guess is that you aren't there, though, and just read the result on Tourney Machine which means your sour grapes might be all about the travel line.

I'm here at Naptown and was a good game

Choke....maybe by the refs who missed a clear push with possession after a faceoff win when the game was 7-7; that lead to a turnover and the game winner. Obviously you were not there and have no clue what you are talking about. Hawks is one of the best team in the Country in this game could have been won by either team; Hawks won in a well played game!!

Of course blame the Refs, the guys actually doing something during the game to teach your son how to play the game not just sitting on the sidelines like yourself thinking all your screaming at him is teaching him anything about the game of lacrosse, that you probably never played in the first place....get a life..

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
“Annapolis” Hawks v Duke’s “National”

This poster clearly has an agenda and knows little about the Annapolis Hawks team...waste of time

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Dukes Nationals lost to Annapolis Hawks at Naptown today. What a joke this team is,we are done G will not be geting anymore more money from me...

I assume you are talking about the 23s. They lost by 1 goal in a very evenly matched game. Hawks is one of the best teams around. Not sure how that makes Duke's a joke.

My guess is that you aren't there, though, and just read the result on Tourney Machine which means your sour grapes might be all about the travel line.

Choke....maybe by the refs who missed a clear push with possession after a faceoff win when the game was 7-7; that lead to a turnover and the game winner. Obviously you were not there and have no clue what you are talking about. Hawks is one of the best team in the Country in this game could have been won by either team; Hawks won in a well played game!!

Of course blame the Refs, the guys actually doing something during the game to teach your son how to play the game not just sitting on the sidelines like yourself thinking all your screaming at him is teaching him anything about the game of lacrosse, that you probably never played in the first place....get a life..

Boy you assumed a lot out of a simple quote. I was at the game as well and the sidelines were actually very quiet with a few positive reinforcements of the parents to their son. It was also a missed call but at that moment in the game I don’t think the refs were willing to make that call. Just my observations. Great game by both teams and sidelines. The way lacrosse should be played and watched!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes Freedom National.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Boy you assumed a lot out of a simple quote. I was at the game as well and the sidelines were actually very quiet with a few positive reinforcements of the parents to their son. It was also a missed call but at that moment in the game I don’t think the refs were willing to make that call. Just my observations. Great game by both teams and sidelines. The way lacrosse should be played and watched!!!

Two great teams. 6'3" 7th grader that runs like a deer. Attack with caves bigger than most men.
Both teams are very well coached. Ponytail did a nice job.

Best two teams and will be a great final. Would be fun if the two teams played only 13 year-olds in the finals.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Between Hawks, DN and True if you had to put 13 year olds out there they would be lucky to have 3 kids each.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Between Hawks, DN and True if you had to put 13-year-olds out there they would be lucky to have 3 kids each.

That is because the 13-year-olds are playing in 2024.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes win Naptown over Hawks 5-3

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I would hope so... they are a local team.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes of Hazzard. I hope the parents of 2 year + holdbacks that play for this team will accept personal injury lawsuits god forbid a kid gets hurt. db organization

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dukes of Hazzard. I hope the parents of 2 year + holdbacks that play for this team will accept personal injury lawsuits god forbid a kid gets hurt. db organization

You shouldn’t talk about Hawks like that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to the Dukes 2024 team at Naptown? No competition in the finals.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Did Duke's play their MD equivalent - ACS - this year at all?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Coach G sighting at Naptown. That's right those high Dukes tournament and minicamp fees paid for his trip to Israel.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes lost 5-7 good game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to BBL 10-2

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dukes played Team Baltimore at Naptown. Are you saying Team Baltimore is ACS?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played twice. Lost once big - got dominated. Lost again in a relatively close game although it was never in doubt.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They played twice. Lost once big - got dominated. Lost again in a relatively close game although it was never in doubt.

People left the crabs so I’m curious to see what happens to this team moving forward.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Tampa this year- Big loss in pool play and dukes held kids out. Finals was 5-7 and the game was in doubt, game tied at 4-4 at one point. ACS barley beat Laxachusetts this year, please ease up on the smack talk.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team is a complete joke, as well as the management..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No kids from ACS played on Team Baltimore. That is why it is called team Baltimore.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think they were saying it was a big loss because it was the Championship game. Nothing to do with the score. No need to make it bigger than it is. Stick to the conversation about the Naptown Tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No kids from ACS played on Team Baltimore. That is why it is called team Baltimore.

If no kids from ACS played on Team Baltimore, and Team Baltimore has kids from Crabs, that explains the losses to True National and Duke’s National. The best Crabs players are on ACS and they have already beaten Duke’s National. Plus the ACS coach has a proven track record.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

If no kids from ACS played on Team Baltimore, and Team Baltimore has kids from Crabs, that explains the losses to True National and Duke’s National. The best Crabs players are on ACS and they have already beaten Duke’s National. Plus the ACS coach has a proven track record.

But kids from ACS played for Duke's in Naptown. Hmmmmm.....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But kids from ACS played for Duke's in Naptown. Hmmmmm.....

So your saying Crabs/ACS kids played for DN against Crabs/TB ... hmmmm.... was the ACS coach invoked with DN?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The head coach for ACS used to put together an all star team under the name Team Baltimore. But one poster says no ACS on Team Baltimore and another says ACS on Duke’s National. Hmmm....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Team Baltimore is mostly made up of kids from Crabs, FCA and Looneys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The head coach for ACS used to put together an all star team under the name Team Baltimore. But one poster says no ACS on Team Baltimore and another says ACS on Duke’s National. Hmmm....[/q

Exactly...you can't rely on an anonymous forum for correct information....Hmmm
What is clear is that Team Baltimore,Hawks,Dukes,True and many other teams played in Naptown.
Maybe you should focus on your team and not be concerend with a team that is not even in the tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s Crabs players not chosen to play on ACS.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]The head coach for ACS used to put together an all star team under the name Team Baltimore. But one poster says no ACS on Team Baltimore and another says ACS on Duke’s National. Hmmm....[/q

What is clear is that Team Baltimore,Hawks,Dukes,True and many other teams played in Naptown.
Maybe you should focus on your team and not be concerend with a team that is not even in the tournament.

Maybe my son’s team is Hawks, which has rostered players for the Hoco league. Some of the others you mention comprised of free agent mercenaries that float among different teams. And for grade years for that matter.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Maybe my son’s team is Hawks, which has rostered players for the Hoco league. Some of the others you mention comprised of free agent mercenaries that float among different teams. And for grade years for that matter.

Then focus on the Hawks team and not a team that isn't playing in this tournament.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then focus on the Hawks team and not a team that isn't playing in this tournament.

Someone hit a nerve with Mr. “don’t talk about ACS”

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s Crabs players not chosen to play on ACS.

DRAMA..
If ACS was mostly made up of Crabs players it wouldn't exist. It would just be the Crabs 2023 team.
You can only have so many kids on a team and it is OK if your kid is a Crabs player and not on ACS.
Do what you just tried to do and start your own bigger, better faster team so you won't feel so bad and
have to bring other kids down. Then you can all have stars and be winners!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Someone hit a nerve with Mr. “don’t talk about ACS”

You are just trying to take focus away from your losing all star team. It's Ok, we are at the same tournament. I see you! Oh and my son is a free agent..thanks! He is free to play wherever he wants when he wants to!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like a big coaching change at ACS. Where did the other coach go?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nowhere. I heard he got a job promotion and didn't have time to coach anymore. I just heard that from a friend of his at the Naptown Tourney.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DN if your looking for your 23 team they are playing for Freedom. We played them today and there were more DN helmets than freedom.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do any 2023 Crabs on Duke’s National?

Like Reply Quote
Page 22 of 35 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 34 35
Quick Reply