BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 80 of 85 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
True Blue went down to Maryland and kicked some butt.

No one cares

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck to all teams playing in the WSYL in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s because all the legit teams are in Denver!

This tournament field was questionable at best with no top rated teams from the region. No Madlax team in a Madlax tournament? The fields are really in the middle of a farm with nothing close by. I wonder why any team would travel to play in this event??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This tournament field was questionable at best with no top rated teams from the region. No Madlax team in a Madlax tournament? The fields are really in the middle of a farm with nothing close by. I wonder why any team would travel to play in this event??

The event was well attended with many very good teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name one "very good" team in the 2023 division at this event?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok I"ll bite. Which team was very good - G , Hooville, API Diamondbacks, FCA Maryland White.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

TB dad you are making your self look like a fool. You must be one of the dads on the team that everyone can’t stand. TB will never rise to the level of a top team. If you need to come on here and make sure everyone knows your kid played and won it means no relevant teams were at the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Name one "very good" team in the 2023 division at this event?

True Blue!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok I"ll bite. Which team was very good - G , Hooville, API Diamondbacks, FCA Maryland White.

If you were not there how can you say these teams were not good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue is forming a True Blue North Shore team to go along with there TB "A" and TB B teams that they already have.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue is forming a True Blue North Shore team to go along with there TB "A" and TB B teams that they already have.

I thought it was just a north shore tryout But if true, 3 teams is crazy unless you have committed coaches. Most teams don’t.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express vs Bandits on course to play at 6pm tomorrow on ESPN. Express has 2 of the top 3 scorers in the tourney.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I thought it was just a north shore tryout But if true, 3 teams is crazy unless you have committed coaches. Most teams don’t.

It’s only at ages 2021, 2024 and 2028. They all have coaches and a significant amount of locust valley players.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express vs Bandits on course to play at 6pm tomorrow on ESPN. Express has 2 of the top 3 scorers in the tourney.

Three of the top 6.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad express and bandits had to travel to Denver, spend a bunch of cash only to play each other. I’m sure evolve and next level will have something to say about that first.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express and bandits rolling in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It’s only at ages 2021, 2024 and 2028. They all have coaches and a significant amount of locust valley players.

Yes but its TB North Shore and there gonna add more age groups, there thinking is North Shore kids don't want to travel to south shore for practice, that's why there emphasizing "all practices will be on beautiful north shore fields"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Too bad express and bandits had to travel to Denver, spend a bunch of cash only to play each other. I’m sure evolve and next level will have something to say about that first.

Yup - such a shame. All of the participants must have had a miserable time. Staying on the island would have been the same experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Why? Despite the naysayers. It is a world class run event. And kids get chance to play in front of millions of people on ESPN. Make no mistake this event is here to stay and has become the priority for clubs to attend. Plus the competition doesn't seem so one sided, it won't be long before another region makes the final. I am a little surprised Maryland and NE haven't sent a team yet. That said, tell me who plays club lax won't be watching or DVRer the final? Is it a lot of money to go, yes, but teams have a year to fund raise. But everyone that goes loves it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Three of the top 6.

Top scorer is a great player but a 2022 on channys teamof course makes the age cut off tho. I get teams of other areas doing this but Long Island teams shouldn’t have to kids who are on this team all year take the back seat. It’s frustrating

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Igloo at WSYL??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Next Level pulls off the upset and takes down Express. Refs call a onesided game so WSYL lives another year and doesn't turn into a Long Island event in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]True Blue is forming a True Blue North Shore team to go along with there TB "A" and TB B teams that they already have.

Yes but its TB North Shore and there gonna add more age groups, there thinking is North Shore kids don't want to travel to south shore for practice, that's why there emphasizing "all practices will be on beautiful north shore

Does anyone know who the coaches will be?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I guess Next Level & Evolve didn't have much to say.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They stink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo who?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs went to the finals of the first WSYL, as they started to enforce age based teams some teams like Crabs couldn’t qualify. Last year’s final was Chan v Prime Time a non-LI team...granted Express kicked their butt they did get to the finals! The question is, will teams continue to fly to Denver spend thousands of dollars knowing they have no chance? Look at the disparity in the scores....it’s a lot of money to spend, I think it will get harder and harder to justify when you could easily spend it on a family vacation to Wallyworld!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crabs went to the finals of the first WSYL, as they started to enforce age based teams some teams like Crabs couldn’t qualify. Last year’s final was Chan v Prime Time a non-LI team...granted Express kicked their butt they did get to the finals! The question is, will teams continue to fly to Denver spend thousands of dollars knowing they have no chance? Look at the disparity in the scores....it’s a lot of money to spend, I think it will get harder and harder to justify when you could easily spend it on a family vacation to Wallyworld!

Hey if you have that kind of coin to spend so be it, but if not, once all the emotion and hype settles it's extremely difficult justifying spending that amount of money on youth lacrosse. Which lends me to believe the organizations are the ones benefiting from this event...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Seems like a real waste of time and money to fly to Colorado to play in an averarge to below average tournament, which is really what is if you take away the big name. Marketing is very transparent. This is definitely not a representation of the best teams. But a BIG waste of time and money!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't worry we will be in Delaware in a couple of weeks playing better competition for less then half the price!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you see the Express dad actually wearing the team jersey in the team jersey in the stands? What a hammerhead.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF will be at Lehigh with ESPN there and a couple
Of weeks. The writing is on the wall for the wsyl.
Teams will have their regular players there and the competition will exceed Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, some real low level trolls here. Let me get this straight, igloo loses once and they stink? An express dad wears his sons team colors and you criticize? I guess S2S going 3-3 makes them irrelevant too?

I have no son on one of these teams. I've just met and know a bunch of kids and families on these teams from our time at tournaments. Anyone here who's kids play on Long Island does. Can't we celebrate them? Feel good about them having an amazing showing in a national tournament? Even if we chose a team for our son that didn't go? I felt happy for every kid I recognized. Good for them and I'm so happy their families got to experience it. But then again, I'm part of the rational, mature majority.

Keep trolling, you show your jealousy.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]NLF will be at Lehigh with ESPN there and a couple
Teams will have their regular players there and the competition will exceed Denver.
Regular team? I gues you mean You need to see your Holdback 14/15 yrd old Johnny beat up on 13yr oldsHaHaHaHa

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Regular team? I gues you mean You need to see your Holdback 14/15 yrd old Johnny beat up on 13yr oldsHaHaHaHa

Yea, nothing like 15 year old playing against 13 year olds.. If that's what it takes for your son to win, to play against kids a year or 2 younger, whatever you are a loser..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing, they lost in the quarter finals. Nothing to be ashamed of. That's why the games are played.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Here we go again!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Parents are so deranged. They now call their cheating year-older kids "regular" players. Hey! "Regular" players are on age. Irregular kids are kids that are a year older kids that play down. That aint "regular". Those are loser kids that can't play with kids their own age.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nothing, they lost in the quarter finals. Nothing to be ashamed of. That's why the games are played.

They stink And so does S 2 S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK... OK... OK. We get it. The Bandits claim the on age title... Hawks, Duke's, ACS claim the grade based... Nobody cares. Move on. Next topic.

Page 80 of 85 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard