BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,318
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 79 of 85 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Looks like we got 3 more brand new clubs starting this year, and claiming they are only going to be AA quality, amazing uniforms, etc, etc. Next thing they'll tell us is that they'll be in Denver for their younger team. I'm about to puke

Who are they besides the Outlaws I mean Rebels

The Ducks are rebranding. Hopefully they clear out some of those nightmare parents and kids that play dirty.

It would really be refreshing to clear house with a few of the losers who don't belong on the field.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats correct every team had a few big athletic kids as would be expected at this age as they all mature at different times. Whst i dont understand is the parents and the trash talk within earshot of the kids. Some of tge LI parents take being a FLID to a whole new level.

I just don't understand the LI parent obsession with the notion of holdbacks. All of the teams had big, athletic kids. The Hawks weren't the biggest team there this weekend. Not even close - that was clearly Laxachusetts who lost a few games. I was particularly appalled by the focus on two of our kids - calling them out by number, telling your kids to target them, etc. Like it, believe it, or not, they are 13 years old. I don't have a problem believing that your 6'5 240 pound goalie is 13. He was lights out in the game and I enjoyed watching him play. PT and LIE had phenomenal players with excellent coaching. The parents, however, were embarrassing. I wish that our parents had ignored them but it was pretty much impossible with what was coming out of the LI parents' mouths.
Best of luck to your kids. You never know - some of them could be dorm mates in 5 years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks like we got 3 more brand new clubs starting this year, and claiming they are only going to be AA quality, amazing uniforms, etc, etc. Next thing they'll tell us is that they'll be in Denver for their younger team. I'm about to puke

Who are they besides the Outlaws I mean Rebels

The Ducks are rebranding. Hopefully they clear out some of those nightmare parents and kids that play dirty.

It would really be refreshing to clear house with a few of the losers who don't belong on the field.

Congrats your first on line. Let me guess you son plays on a top team that needs to bring down older players to stay a top team. It was a joke at this weekends Tristar LaxClash. All the teams attending WSYL tournament had their older boys there playing to warm up. No one is even trying to hide it anymore. It’s you that needs to go.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Thats correct every team had a few big athletic kids as would be expected at this age as they all mature at different times. Whst i dont understand is the parents and the trash talk within earshot of the kids. Some of tge LI parents take being a FLID to a whole new level.

I just don't understand the LI parent obsession with the notion of holdbacks. All of the teams had big, athletic kids. The Hawks weren't the biggest team there this weekend. Not even close - that was clearly Laxachusetts who lost a few games. I was particularly appalled by the focus on two of our kids - calling them out by number, telling your kids to target them, etc. Like it, believe it, or not, they are 13 years old. I don't have a problem believing that your 6'5 240 pound goalie is 13. He was lights out in the game and I enjoyed watching him play. PT and LIE had phenomenal players with excellent coaching. The parents, however, were embarrassing. I wish that our parents had ignored them but it was pretty much impossible with what was coming out of the LI parents' mouths.
Best of luck to your kids. You never know - some of them could be dorm mates in 5 years.

13 years old now ... but if they turn 14 before December 1, 2018, than they are a holdback as per NY's school calendar year. Yes, I understand that MD and other states use different school calendar years that make their kids "older" per grade, and yes I understand that there are many kids who started kindergarten late due to issues having nothing to do with lacrosse, and yes I understand countless other points relevant to this issue .....

However, all of this nonsense and vitriol can be eliminated if the following were to occur: 1) youth lacrosse separates kids based on date of birth and not grade in school (use Jan 1 - Dec 31, or Sept 1 - Aug 31 - it doesn't matter, just pick one); 2) have birth certificates and official rosters be submitted by the clubs to US Lacrosse each season (certificates need only be submitted once for each player if they are in year 2+ for the club); 3) have an official score sheet for each game, in triplicate, with a roster sticker for each team placed on each copy. The ref and each team's coach signs the sheet after each game, with a copy to each of the teams, one to the tournament, which sends a copy to US lacrosse (each team will have a manager to do this stuff independent of the coaches).

This is exactly what happens in USA hockey, and as a result, ALL parents and coaches trust that everyone is of age and legitimately rostered. Parents can still be jerks to each other concerning penalties and dirty play, but no one bitches and moans about holdbacks, overaged kids, kids driving to 7th grade games, passive aggressive comments meant to be overheard by the other team's parents, etc.

And yes, the next Paul Rabil that is sleeping at each of your houses can play "up" if that is what the parents and the coaches think is best for the kid and the club.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

13 years old now ... but if they turn 14 before December 1, 2018, than they are a holdback as per NY's school calendar year. Yes, I understand that MD and other states use different school calendar years that make their kids "older" per grade, and yes I understand that there are many kids who started kindergarten late due to issues having nothing to do with lacrosse, and yes I understand countless other points relevant to this issue .....

However, all of this nonsense and vitriol can be eliminated if the following were to occur: 1) youth lacrosse separates kids based on date of birth and not grade in school (use Jan 1 - Dec 31, or Sept 1 - Aug 31 - it doesn't matter, just pick one); 2) have birth certificates and official rosters be submitted by the clubs to US Lacrosse each season (certificates need only be submitted once for each player if they are in year 2+ for the club); 3) have an official score sheet for each game, in triplicate, with a roster sticker for each team placed on each copy. The ref and each team's coach signs the sheet after each game, with a copy to each of the teams, one to the tournament, which sends a copy to US lacrosse (each team will have a manager to do this stuff independent of the coaches).

This is exactly what happens in USA hockey, and as a result, ALL parents and coaches trust that everyone is of age and legitimately rostered. Parents can still be jerks to each other concerning penalties and dirty play, but no one bitches and moans about holdbacks, overaged kids, kids driving to 7th grade games, passive aggressive comments meant to be overheard by the other team's parents, etc.

And yes, the next Paul Rabil that is sleeping at each of your houses can play "up" if that is what the parents and the coaches think is best for the kid and the club.

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Thats correct every team had a few big athletic kids as would be expected at this age as they all mature at different times. Whst i dont understand is the parents and the trash talk within earshot of the kids. Some of tge LI parents take being a FLID to a whole new level.

Best of luck to your kids. You never know - some of them could be dorm mates in 5 years

———-
Or we can acknowledge that this is lacrosse and not hockey. I agree - more stringent guidelines could level the playing field - but that doesn’t mean that all states will change their school ages... which means the argument then comes with playing with your age appropriate teammates or your peers that you will be in Highschool and college with. My 14 year old 9th grader played against 19 year old seniors in Highschool. This argument becomes a mute point in a year. Unless you make the rules or host a tournament in which you decide the rules - it is what it is. Just go with it. You won’t have any control over it in Highschool and college...

It was good lacrosse this weekend, regardless of age differences or crazy parents.

People that continually bring this up are diminishing their child’s or their child’s team’s efforts. You are essentially saying you can’t win against them, because they are cheaters - which they aren’t. Or if you win .,, you are so great- because you beat the cheaters. How about we send the message that hard work pays off and eventually things even out. It’s a life lesson and one that will prove fruitful in the future when they are playing with teammates within a 5 year spread, not just a few months.

There was great lacrosse this past weekend. All teams had big, strong, fast kids! Enjoy it. It won’t be around forever.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does my son enjoy playing? Yes
Has it been a great experience for him? Yes
Has the lax team brought in an entirely new circle of friends? Yes (for both he and I)
Is he getting high quality coaching? Yes
Am I willing to pay for that? Yes
Do I think club lacrosse teams should make money? Of course, it’s a business.

Is his team winning tournaments? No, but reasonably competitive
Can his team beat up on the big teams? No
Do I fault those big teams for being deeper in talent? No
Could my son play and start for one of those teams? Yes (but I’m not from Long Island, nor willing to commute to practices out there)

Have I accepted that 2023 is not age-based, that ages vary, and my son must face older/bigger kids? Yes, in fact doing that is exactly what has made him a stronger and more competitive player over the years. If he had played down and beat up on younger kids, I am confident that he wouldn’t be the player he is today.

Do I agree that hold-backs by manipulative parents is an issue? Yes, but I’m got bigger things to worry about in life.
Good luck to any of you heading to Denver this weekend....safe travels

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Well said. I’m more concerned with roster transparency. I’ve told the coaches I’d rather see the team have a close loss to a quality team than a blowout win to a team with less experience. My son’s team is in a position where they win games against B and lower tier A teams, but lose to the stronger teams. The problem is one game they’ll lose by a very small margin. A week later, they get destroyed by the same team. I would just like to know if the outcome was due to poor performance or if they lost due to rumors of the other team loading their roster with players that don’t normally play on that team. I welcome good competition. The experience prepares our boys to be competitive when they reach HS and if they are fortunate, college.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks by far were the biggest team there....Very well coached and talented players but not many 13 year olds on that team...I would gather a couple of 15 year olds as well...But whatever makes you happy I guess...Good luck the rest of the summer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I remember when I was a kid the big achievement was that you played up a grade. You were the one always talked about. No, it’s the opposite. The badge on your shoulder is playing down a year, because that’s the easier road. Not hard to see the problem and difference.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Thats correct every team had a few big athletic kids as would be expected at this age as they all mature at different times. Whst i dont understand is the parents and the trash talk within earshot of the kids. Some of tge LI parents take being a FLID to a whole new level.

[quote=Anonymous]Thats correct every team had a few big athletic kids as would be expected at this age as they all mature at different times. Whst i dont understand is the parents and the trash talk within earshot of the kids. Some of tge LI parents take being a FLID to a whole new level.

Best of luck to your kids. You never know - some of them could be dorm mates in 5 years

———-
Or we can acknowledge that this is lacrosse and not hockey. I agree - more stringent guidelines could level the playing field - but that doesn’t mean that all states will change their school ages... which means the argument then comes with playing with your age appropriate teammates or your peers that you will be in Highschool and college with. My 14 year old 9th grader played against 19 year old seniors in Highschool. This argument becomes a mute point in a year. Unless you make the rules or host a tournament in which you decide the rules - it is what it is. Just go with it. You won’t have any control over it in Highschool and college...

It was good lacrosse this weekend, regardless of age differences or crazy parents.

People that continually bring this up are diminishing their child’s or their child’s team’s efforts. You are essentially saying you can’t win against them, because they are cheaters - which they aren’t. Or if you win .,, you are so great- because you beat the cheaters. How about we send the message that hard work pays off and eventually things even out. It’s a life lesson and one that will prove fruitful in the future when they are playing with teammates within a 5 year spread, not just a few months.

There was great lacrosse this past weekend. All teams had big, strong, fast kids! Enjoy it. It won’t be around forever.

The post I believe you are responding to speaks to youth lacrosse, not HS lacrosse. What are you are doing is raising a straw man argument - arguing against a point that no one is making, thus creating the illusion that you have "won" the argument. No one, and I mean no one, has ever stated that HS lacrosse should be age based. There is not on single sport that organizes kids by age and not grade at HS. The discussion is, and always has been, about youth travel lacrosse, which everyone understands is defined as 8th grade (or age equivalent) and below.

Your argument about cheating and life lessons is lame. Again, you use a straw man technique. No one is arguing that a team with older kids who are nonetheless in 7th grade (or "plan" on graduating in 2023) is cheating. People are arguing for a change in the system rendering such age differences non-existant, unless you want that for your son, in which case, you choose to have him play up. The argument about life lessons is just simply wrong. There are no life lessons to be learned in soccer, hockey and every other youth sport that groups kids by age??

And no one needs to prepare at the youth level for the wider age spread at the HS level. The HS level is about ability - nothing more. Further, at HS, the age gaps mean less. Your Freshman son who played varsity is a prime example. He played there because he was good enough. If he wasn't, he would have been on JV or the freshman team (if applicable). Again, ALL other sports which use age based youth systems see their kids play in HS. If the kid is good enough, he gets to varsity at a young age. If not, he doesn't. The kid doesn't need to play against 14 year olds in 6th grade in order for this to occur. You are creating a cause and effect when none exists.

If you watched the NHL draft, nearly every kid drafted (you are eligible when you turn 18 prior to Sept 15 following the draft) was coming from a junior team (or sometimes with a European, a professional league). Junior teams start at age 16 and go to age 20. Professional leagues are obviously leagues for men. ALL of these players played age based up to, and through, age 15. When they got to age 16, the best of the best jumped into the big pool of junior hockey where age means nothing and played against kids up through age 20. Club lacrosse can do the same - play per birth year through 15 (or make it stop at 14), and then thereafter, play on a "junior" team vs the best kids age 16 (or 15) and above - through 20. The bottom line in hockey and other sports is no one is worse off because they played on age up through their early teen years. And these sports are much more popular and have higher participation rates than lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks by far were the biggest team there....Very well coached and talented players but not many 13 year olds on that team...I would gather a couple of 15 year olds as well...But whatever makes you happy I guess...Good luck the rest of the summer!

Not a single 15 year old on that team. Only ONE kid turns 14 before August. The kid everyone thinks is so old (we all know his number) just turned 13 in March. Sorry it is so difficult to give the Hawks credit due.

Good luck in Denver LI parents!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Thats correct every team had a few big athletic kids as would be expected at this age as they all mature at different times. Whst i dont understand is the parents and the trash talk within earshot of the kids. Some of tge LI parents take being a FLID to a whole new level.

This is exactly what happens in USA hockey, and as a result, ALL parents and coaches trust that everyone is of age and legitimately rostered. Parents can still be jerks to each other concerning penalties and dirty play, but no one moans about holdbacks, overaged kids, kids driving to 7th grade games, passive aggressive comments meant to be overheard by the other team's parents, etc.

———-

The post I believe you are responding to speaks to youth lacrosse, not HS lacrosse. What are you are doing is raising a straw man argument - arguing against a point that no one is making, thus creating the illusion that you have "won" the argument. No one, and I mean no one, has ever stated that HS lacrosse should be age based. There is not on single sport that organizes kids by age and not grade at HS. The discussion is, and always has been, about youth travel lacrosse, which everyone understands is defined as 8th grade (or age equivalent) and below.

Your argument about cheating and life lessons is lame. Again, you use a straw man technique. No one is arguing that a team with older kids who are nonetheless in 7th grade (or "plan" on graduating in 2023) is cheating. People are arguing for a change in the system rendering such age differences non-existant, unless you want that for your son, in which case, you choose to have him play up. The argument about life lessons is just simply wrong. There are no life lessons to be learned in soccer, hockey and every other youth sport that groups kids by age??

And no one needs to prepare at the youth level for the wider age spread at the HS level. The HS level is about ability - nothing more. Further, at HS, the age gaps mean less. Your Freshman son who played varsity is a prime example. He played there because he was good enough. If he wasn't, he would have been on JV or the freshman team (if applicable). Again, ALL other sports which use age based youth systems see their kids play in HS. If the kid is good enough, he gets to varsity at a young age. If not, he doesn't. The kid doesn't need to play against 14 year olds in 6th grade in order for this to occur. You are creating a cause and effect when none exists.

If you watched the NHL draft, nearly every kid drafted (you are eligible when you turn 18 prior to Sept 15 following the draft) was coming from a junior team (or sometimes with a European, a professional league). Junior teams start at age 16 and go to age 20. Professional leagues are obviously leagues for men. ALL of these players played age based up to, and through, age 15. When they got to age 16, the best of the best jumped into the big pool of junior hockey where age means nothing and played against kids up through age 20. Club lacrosse can do the same - play per birth year through 15 (or make it stop at 14), and then thereafter, play on a "junior" team vs the best kids age 16 (or 15) and above - through 20. The bottom line in hockey and other sports is no one is worse off because they played on age up through their early teen years. And these sports are much more popular and have higher participation rates than lacrosse.

I’m on your side bud. I wish I could afford to have my kid in hockey and lacrosse. Unfortunately I’m just a working class shlep. You know, the one you look down on when you have to sit next to him on the train. I’ve never had anything handed to me in life and I’ll teach my son the same. He’s an on age Faceoff kid who’s worked his butt off to complete at the level he does. I’ve taught him there are no excuses in life regardless of inequality. You probably think any adversity can be overcome with money. Unfortunately money can’t buy you athleticism.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of the Hawks boys are 13. Some of those games could of went either way but Hawks prevailed. So if the only excuse you have is the holdback card then play it. Its a shame the actions of a few put a damper on such great competition up there. I’m not sure whats worse the few loud mouth parents that dont know the game besides to yell “thats a hold”, “that boy is 20”, “work his back” or the traffic. The boys on the teams were very respectful and showed great sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting day. S2S not a big dog..... and that “B” team couldn’t score points if their was no goalie! Warriors proving they are in the wrong bracket yet again. Laxachucettes has amazing bench depth considering they have so many teams in the age group. Long Beach showing they can beat most of the B travel teams.

What's the deal with the Long Island coaches? Are most of them crazy? the Long Beach guy makes the outlaw and true blue guy seem normal!!!!! I don't get it!!!

Not all... just the ones you listed!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Interesting day. S2S not a big dog..... and that “B” team couldn’t score points if their was no goalie! Warriors proving they are in the wrong bracket yet again. Laxachucettes has amazing bench depth considering they have so many teams in the age group. Long Beach showing they can beat most of the B travel teams.

What's the deal with the Long Island coaches? Are most of them crazy? the Long Beach guy makes the outlaw and true blue guy seem normal!!!!! I don't get it!!!

Not all... just the ones you listed!!!!

I wouldn't want to be on this list:
Rank in order of crazy LI coaches:
1. MB from Outlaw/Rebels
2. JC from True Blue
3. Long Beach
4. DK from S2S
5. ?
6. ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JC and DK very out spoken yes do they curse yes but two excellent coaches IMHO... Don't know anything about Long Beach or Outlaws coach.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All of the Hawks boys are 13. Some of those games could of went either way but Hawks prevailed. So if the only excuse you have is the holdback card then play it. Its a shame the actions of a few put a damper on such great competition up there. I’m not sure whats worse the few loud mouth parents that dont know the game besides to yell “thats a hold”, “that boy is 20”, “work his back” or the traffic. The boys on the teams were very respectful and showed great sportsmanship.

Congrats to Hawks. That kid is impressive. I figured he might be older too when I watched in spring. A friend who has a kid on your team told me otherwise and I believe him. I hope the boy and his parents take it as a badge of honor that people assume he's older.

I have 4 kids. My oldest is in college, one graduating from HS, a 2020 and 2023. So I've been through the club evolution as a parent and occasional coach. Prior to about 2013 every MD club and tournament was U11, U13, U15. That includes Crabs, Looneys. Breakers, Hawks, Green Turtle, Madlax or any others that were around at the time. All of Crab, Madlax or Hogan tourneys were aged based. I agreed to help a 2020 team that my son made in 5th grade. When the HC coach told me the tournaments would be in NY and NJ I was pissed. The reason was that we couldn't play in the local events is that we had 2 kids born in the summer of 01. They only tournaments by grade were up north. I pleaded with Hogan and the Madlax guy to let us in U11 but they would only let us in as u13. I found it interesting the the NY teams and tournaments organized by grade since it is to their disadvantage. Ultimately all the MD teams and tournaments switched and followed the lead of NY and switched their youth teams and tournaments to grade. So when I hear and read the complaints from LI about playing against older kids I hope you realize where this started.

It's also where this can change. LI has the most clubs and they travel the most. Ie Hawks were probably the only MD team in the tournament last weekend. In other word tournaments need LI teams to make $. If your teams changed to US Lax age guidelines and only played in age based events, the other regions will follow

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please make the MD boards open so the MD crab munchers can go back to insulting each other again?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can someone please make the MD boards open so the MD crab munchers can go back to insulting each other again?

Sorry. Go back to howling at the moon about playing against older kids when the problem originated in your back yard. I think I will have crabs this weekend. Best

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
People cheated way more when it was age based because no one checked. Not sure how folks who keep saying "go age based" don't see this?

At least, even if a kid is held back 10 times....if he is a 2023 he is at least playing by the rules. Might not agree with it, but it is by the rules.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The better teams do not complain & make excuses about the competition they face. When weaker teams enter 'A' divisions & lose they feel the need to find fabricated lies & excuses as to why they lost.If you want a level playing field then play against your own level & stay out of the 'A' division. Accept the fact the some teams are more talented & better coached than others.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yes. Please open the MD boards so we can leave these Anthonys and Vinnys alone.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
JC and DK very out spoken yes do they curse yes but two excellent coaches IMHO... Don't know anything about Long Beach or Outlaws coach.

So I guess it's okay for your supervisor at work to curse at you out loud in front of others during the course of the day?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet it happens to the guy all the time @ Walmart.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
S2S playing in a B bracket this weekend? Is that a mistake?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Safe travels to all the young men and families heading to Denver. Enjoy the trip!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You stalking young boys every weekend. That is a problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Take it easy buddy... just checking my son's schedule (his team is in the B bracket). Honestly hoping it is a mistake. Our guys play hard but can't compete with S2S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is the S2S B team. The top S2S team will be out in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the original p

Take it easy buddy... just checking my son's schedule (his team is in the B bracket). Honestly hoping it is a mistake. Our guys play hard but can't compete with S2S.

Not the original responder but do feel the same way. There are no other LI teams in that group so are you stalking the kids, the LI teams or the LI lax board? They say admittance is the first sign that you have a problem.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the original p

Not the original responder but do feel the same way. There are no other LI teams in that group so are you stalking the kids, the LI teams or the LI lax board? They say admittance is the first sign that you have a problem.

This is the LI, Westchester, and CT forum. Are there no teams from those areas in the group? Check again. Sorry that I asked a legitimate question on this site. Glad to hear it is the B team. I was unaware they had one. Best of luck to the A team in Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the original p

This is the LI, Westchester, and CT forum. Are there no teams from those areas in the group? Check again. Sorry that I asked a legitimate question on this site. Glad to hear it is the B team. I was unaware they had one. Best of luck to the A team in Denver.

So what team does your kid play on? You seem very familiar with the S2S A team. If you are a regular on the board there has been a lot of conversation on their B team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the original p

CT team will be playing S2S this weekend. So, since there is no CT forum I can assume that I am able to respond in the 2023 forum here?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not the original p

So what team does your kid play on? You seem very familiar with the S2S A team. If you are a regular on the board there has been a lot of conversation on their B team.

Why the animosity towards this guy, it was a fair question and it got answered. Just because somebody has posted about S2S B team before doesn't mean that he saw the posts (and it is a new team), maybe he's not trolling all of the forums like some of the people on here... and for what it's worth, pretty sure I saw S2S A team in a B tournament at Mitchell Field last summer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes you have my permission to post...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This guy posts a benign, reasonable question and then has to deal with obnoxious stunad(s) responses. The attitude in those responses gives this sport a bad name.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue went down to Maryland and kicked some butt.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That’s because all the legit teams are in Denver!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Now that's embarrassing. Hooville & G lacrosse not exactly Annapolis Hawks. I would keep those wins under the radar. Beating 'C' teams is nothing to brag about.

Page 79 of 85 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard