BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,175
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Shootout for Soldiers Event
NYR1man Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
My name is Richard Crowley. I recently retired from the US Navy in August of 2016 after 26 years of service as a Senior Chief. I am currently involved with a Veterans Charity called Shootout for Soldiers - https://shootoutforsoldiers.com/

The charity holds numerous events around the United States each year and one of those events is being held in Canandaigua, New York, about 10 minutes from my home in Victor. The other events this year are in Atlanta, Raleigh, Philly, Baltimore, Washington D.C., Boston, Long Island, Ohio, Utah, California and Seattle.

The event is a 24 hour lacrosse event benefiting American veterans. The event is fun. It’s not a tournament or about recruiting. The event is all about supporting those who serve our country. To date the Charity has raised over 2.5 million dollars over the years with 80 cents of every dollar going directly to veteran organizations and services. There are 24, 1-hour games in a row and a running score is kept between the two teams, Stars and Stripes. Participating teams play in one 1-hour slot during the event and the event is open to men’s and women’s teams of all ages.

With that said, I am looking for donations to this amazing organization and their cause - our veterans. You can donate a preset amount or any other amount you desire. Even $1 per person adds up. So far to date I have collected $1049 for our vets. The Canandaigua event has a goal of $75,000 and currently stands at just over $14,000, with 3 weeks to go until this specific event on July 21st.

Along with donations, anyone interested in playing can sign up. Our veteran team already has 25 people signed up and there are other teams already started. You can contact another team to join theirs or start your own.

Anyhow, please consider donating as our vets deserve anything we can provide to them. You can donate at the following link:

https://fundraise.shootoutforsoldiers.com/rc

You can also check out their youtube site/video's at:

https://www.youtube.com/user/ShootoutforSoldiers/featured

For anyone who is skeptical, this is not a scam, it is a legit cause and organization and I welcome you to do your research. All I want to do is help my fellow brothers and sisters in arms and thought this would be a good group of people to reach out to. Thank you to each of you for considering a donation

R/

Richard Crowley
US Navy (Retired)

For anyone wanting to know their mission:

*** educate the community about the challenges Veterans face when returning home. We share authentic first-person narratives from Veterans as well as curate learning resources and materials addressing the issues.

*** engage the civilian and military communities at the event to foster empathy and understanding. We also foster online discussion and conversation to bridge the gap between a younger millennial generation and our Veterans.

*** amplify the work of leading non-profits in the space through funding their programs, projects and operations. We also use our platform online to develop and share authentic media addressing Veteran issues and topics.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Shootout for Soldiers Event
NYR1man Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Link Copied to Clipboard