BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,300
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 93 of 101 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No Ships for Taz this spring. Once a bridesmaid,always a bridesmaid!!

So stupid .. Losers.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone think it was a little fishy that Wolfpack and Taz tied their game to assure both made the championship bracket.

Lol. Yeah 20 12 year olds got together and decided to scam the system and have a tie so they can make a bracket. hahah I have now seen it all. Maybe your son and his team are just not that good. Dad is a B player in life and his son is now a B lacrosse player. You are a great role model. Go put your Polk High jersey back on and tell your family about the good ole' days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of haters on this site. Amazing how you can rank teams and pull teams in and out of the top 5. Seems like a lot of WP haters on here yet the team finds ways to win. These are parents of lower level teams bashing on here or just parents who have nothing better to do with their time. If you watch WP\Taz or WP\Express WP\91MD these parents have no animosity towards each other and I see a lot of hand shaking and Great game comments from all sides. So stop the S#&% stirring and go work on your kids skills. Anyone of these teams can beat each other on any given day that's what makes this so great. WAKE UP!! if your son is good enough to be on any of these top 4 or 5 teams he is getting the best experience by going up against the best this grade has to offer...yet you sit here and act is if your ranking system matters. Note to any parent who has a son on these top teams, don't let these haters draw you into any animosity against these other top teams, there is a mutual respect between these teams and you see it when these boys walk off the field and are high fiving each other. Yes in the beginning of these teams internal jabs between parents were a problem but now its got to the point where you should realize this high competitiveness is the best thing that can happen to these select kids. You are watching some legit lacrosse and its inspiring. EMBRACE IT!
well said. Very True .Enjoy the ride . It goes by fast !!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Done clinics for youth and helped out many just so you know! I don’t have to broadcast it or who! You are entitled to your opinion and I wish you best of luck moving forward .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone think it was a little fishy that Wolfpack and Taz tied their game to assure both made the championship bracket.

Wow. I really thought I had seen it all on this website, but obviously not. Unimaginable comment. You are one very sorry person.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Both teams would have gone through regardless. (Though by making it 8-8, the game fixers made it too close for comfort on game differential.)

Lol. Yeah 20 12 year olds got together and decided to scam the system and have a tie so they can make a bracket. hahah I have now seen it all. Maybe your son and his team are just not that good. Dad is a B player in life and his son is now a B lacrosse player. You are a great role model. Go put your Polk High jersey back on and tell your family about the good ole' days.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Running their offense through a slow, undersized 5th grader ...what do you expect

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Running their offense through a slow, undersized 5th grader ...what do you expect

They have some kids that are so obviously older its laughable. All teams have a few I guess, but when it turns into "give it to #3" its pathetic. Do what you have to do I guess.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

They have some kids that are so obviously older its laughable. All teams have a few I guess, but when it turns into "give it to #3" its pathetic. Do what you have to do I guess.

It’s gotten to the point that teams cannot compete unless they have holdbacks. Next year some of the kids will be able to drive themselves to practice

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not even going to get into it with you. You lost to the same team without that boy 3 times this year. Get a grip. You guys are a good team, and Competitive. No need for excuses why you lost. Losing to good teams is nothing to be ashamed of. Your best pole was taken out of the game by shadowing. You have plenty of talent to win games .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off, the kid is not slow. second. One of the smartest IQ's around. Would want him on my team if I had to pick. So Please, no one is buying stupid here. try again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think these teams conspired together to tie a game so they can both make the playoffs. They are the two top teams on the island. If one wins one week someone says they are the best if someone else wins the next week the other team stinks. If they tie the Fix was in. Any kid who is bigger is called a holdback. The Cowardly posting about kids and families is ridiculous. These are 12 year old BOYS not the NY Yankees.

These boys are all great players and nice kids. It’s the parents on threads like this who ruin it.

GET
A
LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Do you really think these teams conspired together to tie a game so they can both make the playoffs. They are the two top teams on the island. If one wins one week someone says they are the best if someone else wins the next week the other team stinks. If they tie the Fix was in. Any kid who is bigger is called a holdback. The Cowardly posting about kids and families is ridiculous. These are 12 year old BOYS not the NY Yankees.

These boys are all great players and nice kids. It’s the parents on threads like this who ruin it.

GET
A
LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO true.. You parents are missing the point of what of what this is all about. The Boys !!!! NOT YOU!!1 grow up and find something better to do.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

First off, the kid is not slow. second. One of the smartest IQ's around. Would want him on my team if I had to pick. So Please, no one is buying stupid here. try again.

The kid can be shut down when he plays in the 2025 Bracket. I've seen it happen in the past when the Geese make the call for reinforcements. We all know the kid is good, but at this point he needs to play on grade. The father is not doing right by his kid.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

GET
A
LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO true.. You parents are missing the point of what of what this is all about. The Boys !!!! NOT YOU!!1 grow up and find something better to do.

Amen to that! A lot of truly pathetic people on here. Find a new hobby!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is prime time 24? Any northern teams any good? Eclipse? Express north?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, the boys all root for each other and have respect for each other and actually know how good they ALL are. Taz and Wp actually get along and have respect for each other. The coaches get along as well. No drama at all. Only people from the outside who wish there son could be part of it. A lot of jealous and crazy lax parents around. Enjoy the ride it will end soon and these kids will be focused on HS teams. No one cares who wins or loses these games. Especially the kids. Stop ruining it by throwing stones to stir the pot. It’s shameful. Remember they are still young kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How is prime time 24? Any northern teams any good? Eclipse? Express north?
all competitive teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The kid can be shut down when he plays in the 2025 Bracket. I've seen it happen in the past when the Geese make the call for reinforcements. We all know the kid is good, but at this point he needs to play on grade. The father is not doing right by his kid.

the boy has great lacrosse IQ, without a doubt, but being small and younger, he cannot execute..plain and simple..He hung around a year too long IMO..should have played his age group last season, this season was basically a clock killer behind GLE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think people need to realize that some parents/coaches/ players play and coach on multiple teams like myself and my son because we love the game and love growing the game. I will be the first one to complement and help a kid on and off the field without any prejudice my player or opponent. I understand that my son plays for multiple teams and I coach him on most of those and that bothers some people. No apologies but understand that the our love of the game is the reason we are involved and won’t change that for a few people that are upset by it. Grow the game!!!

Hey, you do get around. Last week I saw you with a national team, this weekend it was upstate. More power to you! If you really want to grow the game, provide lessons to under privileged kids here on LI and NYC, better yet convince the owners of clubs you coach which your son plays on to sponsor some of under privileged kids here on LI or in NYC. Listen, the bottom line is you do it for one reason and one reason alone, "Yourself." People can see right through you...

I think people need to realize that some parents/coaches/ players play and coach on multiple teams like myself and my son because we love the game and love growing the game. I will be the first one to complement and help a kid on and off the field without any prejudice my player or opponent. I understand that my son plays for multiple teams and I coach him on most of those and that bothers some people. No apologies but understand that the our love of the game is the reason we are involved and won’t change that for a few people that are upset by it. Grow the game!!!

Hey, you do get around. Last week I saw you with a national team, this weekend it was upstate. More power to you! If you really want to grow the game, provide lessons to under privileged kids here on LI and NYC, better yet convince the owners of clubs you coach which your son plays on to sponsor some of under privileged kids here on LI or in NYC. Listen, the bottom line is you do it for one reason and one reason alone, "Yourself." People can see right through you...

Napolean strikes again

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

the boy has great lacrosse IQ, without a doubt, but being small and younger, he cannot execute..plain and simple..He hung around a year too long IMO..should have played his age group last season, this season was basically a clock killer behind GLE

I have to say, when that team plays my sons team (a good team), I couldn’t tell you if he was even on the field for any of the games. Totally serious. If he is on the field, he is invisible. Does nothing. Against bad teams, maybe he does pretty well. I don’t know. My understanding is that grade-wise, he is playing up. But age-wise, he is not. Regardless, if he was my kid, I would have been playing him on grade for at least the past few years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I have to say, when that team plays my sons team (a good team), I couldn’t tell you if he was even on the field for any of the games. Totally serious. If he is on the field, he is invisible. Does nothing. Against bad teams, maybe he does pretty well. I don’t know. My understanding is that grade-wise, he is playing up. But age-wise, he is not. Regardless, if he was my kid, I would have been playing him on grade for at least the past few years.
I do not see how challenging your child in anyway hurts him, If he holds his own at the level. Which from what I can see he does. To each his own I guess. If you are not on the team what would it matter to you anyway. or are you ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am on the team and the kid MORE then holds his own. Great player definitely helps out team. Move on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do the top teams at 2024 play to win or is there relatively equal playing time in the close games?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for the top 2024 teams it has been play to win and at all costs - there is no equal playing time. It has been this way since they were in 2nd-3rd grade, especially taz and wp

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do the top teams at 2024 play to win or is there relatively equal playing time in the close games?

the top teams do both

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumors flying pat leaving outlaws. Can anyone confirm?

Is outlaws folding or just moving ppl around?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PB is going undercover with his son at Rebels. Outlaws reputation under PB was horrible. The Outlaws will now be a class act going forward.

(NA) Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE

Those are rumors. I can tell you for a fact, he is not leaving the Outlaws and the Outlaws are not folding. The Rebels are forming AA level teams only from what we have been told and the Outlaws will continue having A and B level teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am on the team and the kid MORE then holds his own. Great player definitely helps out team. Move on

You are on the team? Are you a duo decade hold back?

(NA) Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC

Those are rumors. I can tell you for a fact, he is not leaving the Outlaws and the Outlaws are not folding. The Rebels are forming AA level teams only from what we have been told and the Outlaws will continue having A and B level teams.

I can tell you for a fact that PB is working for his son because the buy out states that his partner buys him out without conflicts and defamation. PB is gone and good bye for good. Another PB lie.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PB is going undercover with his son at Rebels. Outlaws reputation under PB was horrible. The Outlaws will now be a class act going forward.

PB is slowly moving away. Now works for Blatant. Still owns part of the Outlaws but no longer running organization.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What makes you think they will have AA teams.
Does LI really need another club

We already have too many 2nd rate clubs.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

PB is slowly moving away. Now works for Blatant. Still owns part of the Outlaws but no longer running organization.

Not sure where you are getting this information from but I got it directly from the source himself. PB works for Blatant as a paid employee not as a business partner and he is not in anyway affiliated with the Rebels. Why would he leave an organization that has sustained over a dozen teams for over a decade that he is the partial owner of and go to this new program that you do not know how many teams they will get considering this industry and especially on LI with how difficult it is to start and build a new program so why would he leave. Also, every think MB is looking to prosper himself...he just had to cancel their individual summer recruiting showcase so that's 40-50k out the door so he is looking to grow himself with no partner.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for the top 2024 teams it has been play to win and at all costs - there is no equal playing time. It has been this way since they were in 2nd-3rd grade, especially taz and wp
not true at all. That said , every club team plays to win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly!!! They should have started it at the younger levels and built up. Otherwise it will be Outlaws 2.0. Doesn’t make any sense for kids in 2024 and older to start with a new program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Man_Up

Not sure where you are getting this information from but I got it directly from the source himself. PB works for Blatant as a paid employee not as a business partner and he is not in anyway affiliated with the Rebels. Why would he leave an organization that has sustained over a dozen teams for over a decade that he is the partial owner of and go to this new program that you do not know how many teams they will get considering this industry and especially on LI with how difficult it is to start and build a new program so why would he leave. Also, every think MB is looking to prosper himself...he just had to cancel their individual summer recruiting showcase so that's 40-50k out the door so he is looking to grow himself with no partner.

He works as a full time paid employee for Blatant running their tourneys and will not be as involved with the Outlaws as much as in the past. Whatever that means people can figure out for themselves. Blood is thicker than water. Probably a good thing for the Outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly!!! They should have started it at the younger levels and built up. Otherwise it will be Outlaws 2.0. Doesn’t make any sense for kids in 2024 and older to start with a new program.
turmoil , they are splitting up . Both clots will be the same.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

But it happens over and over. You now have Rebels and Rush starting up. There are about 20 AA kids on LI. Most of those are split between 3 teams. I’m not sure if those kids are going to leave there in a WSYL year. If that happens again, silly tourney but great experience for the kids that go.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Heard there was a lot of different theories floating around here.

I encourage anyone with any questions to call the Blatant HQ at anytime 516-586-8162, to ask any questions. We will take the time to talk to you, and I promise you will get a much more genuine answer than from an anonymous poster.

I hired my father full time to work at Blatant to help with our expanding events business, and really enjoy working with him every day along with my brothers who also work for Blatant. Rebels Lacrosse club is a new organization that is starting this fall. We will have only 1 team per age, all-inclusive pricing, ,year round training in addition to practices, 3 coaches per team, constant and consistent communication, the best gear in the game and much more. I know there are concerns stated above about attracting players, I can assure you we are very satisfied with the overall tryout registrants and overall communication we have had with the Long Island Lacrosse community.

I would love to invite anyone to stop into our warehouse to chat about the Rebels Lacrosse Club and Blatant in general. Again, any questions stop by or call... and don’t believe everything you read on BOTC.

-Mike Brennan

Page 93 of 101 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard