BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2021 - 9th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Did they drop out of tournament because their top players are hurt? What happened to next man up.

No idea, not on Blaze, and they didn't have anything on their schedule for this past weekend. You can see it on their website.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BS is coaching the 2027 91 team too. They do not play on the same weekends that Blaze does so when the 27s have a tourney, Blaze doesn't play. Given the age difference both teams do not play at the same tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for guest fogo for Rising Sons 2021 this Monday and Tuesday 7/16-17 on Long Island. Great opportunity for great exposure at Long Island Summer Showdown. Vs Tomahawks, Hardcore, Team 91md, Legacy and Primetime. Only 3 fields at event. Email us at risingsonslax@yahoo.com if interested in helping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looking for guest fogo for Rising Sons 2021 this Monday and Tuesday 7/16-17 on Long Island. Great opportunity for great exposure at Long Island Summer Showdown. Vs Igloo, Wicks, Koopers, Tomahawks, True Michigan AA. Only 3 fields at event. Email us at risingsonslax@yahoo.com if interested in helping.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What’s everyone’s thoughts on this new Long Island Rebels?

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PT 2021 rolled Eclipse 9-3 at Naptown..wonder if PT will see a bunch of those Eclipse CT kids trying out for PT..Eclipse parents were furious as game was not close.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this point most teams are set for this age group. You will get players looking to move up and get better competition and exposure. I haven’t seen many new programs put out a good team because most of the better players are in with the top 4 already.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At this point most teams are set for this age group. You will get players looking to move up and get better competition and exposure. I haven’t seen many new programs put out a good team because most of the better players are in with the top 4 already.

Watched Rebels director work wonders with my sons team early this week, beat a few teams they had no business beating. Big believer in the Rebels he is building after watching him operate. Passionate and positive.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Watched Rebels director work wonders with my sons team early this week, beat a few teams they had no business beating. Big believer in the Rebels he is building after watching him operate. Passionate and positive.

My understanding is that the Outlaws Select 2021 is rolling into Rebels. Most of the team will be comprised of them and some new additions. I also heard that they are getting a new head & Assistant Coach. Not sure what will happen with the current coaching staff but I assume they will stay on as assistants.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Got back from the Blue Chip 225 last night. It was a great event, well organized, and my son had a blast. Really good coaching by DIII coaches over the 3 days, and I can see an improvement on day 3 in his play and confidence level. Lots of really good talent, well balanced teams, with most games being a 1 or 2 point difference. They got to play against players from all over the country, and LI was well represented. I think 7 of the 8 goals scored in the All Star game were from LI players. I'm glad I did it, and will most likely be going back next year.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sullivan and Bonn not coming back to Outlaws 2021. Watch to see where they land...class acts and great coaches.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder what will happen with the 2021 Outlaws not that select went to Rebels and this team lost their coaches?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wonder what will happen with the 2021 Outlaws not that select went to Rebels and this team lost their coaches?

Saw a lot of different helmets at 2021 tryouts today

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Getting ugly. Apparently Outlaws had no idea they were leaving and now they ate scrambling to save this grade. Rebels/Outlaws divorce has its first casualty.

I don’t blame these guys. They have lost their best 3-4 players to the Outlaws a team, because that coach is a [ChillLaxin] and can’t hold onto anyone.6a3asd

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard there is going to be a shakeup with Ambush...any truth to this?

Page 15 of 15 1 2 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard