BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Re: Boys 2020 - 10th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lol Igloo, True blue turtles...that's funny. Maybe, maybe igloo up that high. Delusional with TB and TT...but if it makes you feel good.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Crush
Express
Legacy
Igloo
True Blue
Tenacious Turtles
FL$
Express B
Outlaws
Blue Fish
LI Tide
Hitmen

You forgot Empire and 91B

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crush
Express
Legacy
Igloo
True Blue
Tenacious Turtles
FL$
Express B
Outlaws
Blue Fish
LI Tide
Hitmen

You forgot Empire and 91B

Who is True Blue, and who/where have they played?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm.....looks like Legacy lost badly to Prime Time while Turtles beat Tomahawks? Go figure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Absolutely no coaches at IMCLA all weekend. Not worth close to what they are charging.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of great matchups this weekend!! Great competition at the 2020 age group!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
IMCLA was Horrible
Not the teams, but Zero college coaches
Its Done
teams will not go back
they should refund programs

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hmmmm.....looks like Legacy lost badly to Prime Time while Turtles beat Tomahawks? Go figure

Tomahawks B team. A team was at Big 4 in Pennsylvania

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great competition this weekend at the Big 4. A lot of the top teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting results at both Big 4 and the NAL tourney. Only saw results for both on Tourney Machine. I know we don't care about this stuff anymore, but anyone have insight on FCA and Sweet Lax Upstate winning against some pretty solid teams all around??

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting results at both Big 4 and the NAL tourney. Only saw results for both on Tourney Machine. I know we don't care about this stuff anymore, but anyone have insight on FCA and Sweet Lax Upstate winning against some pretty solid teams all around??

Yes puberty the great equalizer

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

*Tomahawks "A" team was not at the big 4, they don't even have a B team from what I know. There were quite a few talented teams in Delaware, and the sidelines were lined with coaches.Turtles did beat a legit team, but still need to figure out how to win one goal games. Sweetlax dominated Legacy, who otherwise did very well, in the championship game.

* IMCLA seemed to be a weaker tournament, not too much recruiting going on there, Outlaws showed to be mediocre, as expected.

* Interesting that Crush did not even make it to the Championship at BIG 4, Express knocked out early as well. Looks like the double hold backs prevailed this weekend as the FCA, (fellowship of cheating athletes ) won the ship there, with Looneys coming in 2nd.

*FCA is the new sheriff in town.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

*Tomahawks "A" team was not at the big 4, they don't even have a B team from what I know. There were quite a few talented teams in Delaware, and the sidelines were lined with coaches.Turtles did beat a legit team, but still need to figure out how to win one goal games. Sweetlax dominated Legacy, who otherwise did very well, in the championship game.

* IMCLA seemed to be a weaker tournament, not too much recruiting going on there, Outlaws showed to be mediocre, as expected.

* Interesting that Crush did not even make it to the Championship at BIG 4, Express knocked out early as well. Looks like the double hold backs prevailed this weekend as the FCA, (fellowship of cheating athletes ) won the ship there, with Looneys coming in 2nd.

Wow! Looks like the Crush dynasty is over!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Majority committed, they all play varsity in town, club motivation is low...great you caught them. They ruled youth lax and are ready to move on. Keep chasing your tail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Majority committed, they all play varsity in town, club motivation is low...great you caught them. They ruled youth lax and are ready to move on. Keep chasing your tail.

Yup, not all of the studs are there....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

How many double holdbacks did it take to finally catch them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahem....Crush has their share of holdbacks, including a certain double holdback. Great example of playing the game the right way, coach! Love MSG Varsity "he's so young" when the kid should be a junior. Give me a break. Glad Crush lost. Only thing worse than Crush dads are those intolerable Crush moms with their hooting and hollering.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ahem....Crush has their share of holdbacks, including a certain double holdback. Great example of playing the game the right way, coach! Love MSG Varsity "he's so young" when the kid should be a junior. Give me a break. Glad Crush lost. Only thing worse than Crush dads are those intolerable Crush moms with their hooting and hollering.

That's pretty spot on!! Crush was beat at there own game. Others caught up, and the "he's only in 8th grade" comment is downright pathetic, as he should be in 10th. Please stop!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same for Express one third of the team did not make this tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Same for Express one third of the team did not make this tournament

Nobody cares!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you’re still talking wins/losses in club at this age your son has no future in College Lacrosse. This should be about recruiting, who cares what the score is. That’s why they have high school, club at this age is all about where your son will be in a couple of years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you’re still talking wins/losses in club at this age your son has no future in College Lacrosse. This should be about recruiting, who cares what the score is. That’s why they have high school, club at this age is all about where your son will be in a couple of years.

Because not only am I a loser who has no future, my son is a loser with no future as well and so forth for all generations past and future, I predicted the pool winners from Crabfeast. Let me know what you think.

FCA
3d New England
Legacy
Laxachussetts
Leading Edge
Team 91
Express
Crabs
Looneys
Edge

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's pretty spot on!! Crush was beat at there own game. Others caught up, and the "he's only in 8th grade" comment is downright pathetic, as he should be in 10th. Please stop!!!

FCA Player who should have graduated this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because not only am I a loser who has no future, my son is a loser with no future as well and so forth for all generations past and future, I predicted the pool winners from Crabfeast. Let me know what you think.

FCA
3d New England
Legacy
Laxachussetts
Leading Edge
Team 91
Express
Crabs
Looneys
Edge

Express not going to Crabfeast

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At the 2020 level holdbacks are not dominant anymore, everyone has caught up. it mattered in 7,8 grade with the early recruiting madness.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
3d New England
Legacy
Laxachussetts
Leading Edge
Team 91
Express
Crabs
Looneys
Edge

Express not going to Crabfeast

Express is listed in group G on tourney machine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

At the 2020 level holdbacks are not dominant anymore, everyone has caught up. it mattered in 7,8 grade with the early recruiting madness.

So glad that the early recruiting has gone by the wayside. I know that some of the kids who are committed at the 2020 level have been really sweating it out, because they have not been able to have contact with their future coaches. I do wonder how may of them will receive the "it doesn't look like this is going to work out" comment come fall? I also wonder how many of them will change their "commitment" or end up never stepping foot of the field once they get there. Some look great, but some are average at best as they are getting older.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The fools gold early commits that simply grew early or were seen for 1 good play will be back looking--and there are at least a few on LI-and I'm sure there will be some switching...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

So glad that the early recruiting has gone by the wayside. I know that some of the kids who are committed at the 2020 level have been really sweating it out, because they have not been able to have contact with their future coaches. I do wonder how may of them will receive the "it doesn't look like this is going to work out" comment come fall? I also wonder how many of them will change their "commitment" or end up never stepping foot of the field once they get there. Some look great, but some are average at best as they are getting older.

Of all the early recruits from LI that I know, they have all pretty much held their own, and are worthy of their recruitment. Sounds like the same old jealous nonsense we’ve been hearing for years.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not all of them... fact.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the top 10 seeds at Crab Feast make the playoffs. The tie breaker is goals against and then goal differential. 10 teams finished 3-0 on the day, so it is simple, those are the top 10, right?! Well, not so simple when the Crabs finish 2-1. So they decide that it isn’t good enough to be 3-0, you have to win your pool. Which would be reasonable, except that in one pool (which has 6 teams instead of the 4 like all the others) there are 2 teams that are 3-0. Freedom and Edge. Well, because Crabs had to make it, Edge get bumped, which really stinks for them. At 7:30 the bracket is announced and sure enough, Edge got screwed. Freedom has an 11AM game as the 3rd seed vs Patriots. Well, I guess Edge is pissed and all of a sudden (at 11PM) everything chnages and now Freedom and Edge have to play a play in game at 8AM. And Patriots currently have no game scheduled. Seriously, who runs a tournament like this?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the top 10 seeds at Crab Feast make the playoffs. The tie breaker is goals against and then goal differential. 10 teams finished 3-0 on the day, so it is simple, those are the top 10, right?! Well, not so simple when the Crabs finish 2-1. So they decide that it isn’t good enough to be 3-0, you have to win your pool. Which would be reasonable, except that in one pool (which has 6 teams instead of the 4 like all the others) there are 2 teams that are 3-0. Freedom and Edge. Well, because Crabs had to make it, Edge get bumped, which really stinks for them. At 7:30 the bracket is announced and sure enough, Edge got screwed. Freedom has an 11AM game as the 3rd seed vs Patriots. Well, I guess Edge is pissed and all of a sudden (at 11PM) everything chnages and now Freedom and Edge have to play a play in game at 8AM. And Patriots currently have no game scheduled. Seriously, who runs a tournament like this?

Bottom feeding fat Crab

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]

Not only that, but they also switched where the number 10 seed (which is what they got) lines up in the bracket. The number 10 seed should have been lined up as the pigtail into the 1 seed bracket. But they slid it down so they matched up with the 2 seed. Forcing FCA to play the number 1 seed Looneys. Total classic that the Crabs lost their first game. Seriously though, waiting for the email that says “wait, there has been a change, Crabs are in the finals due to circumstances beyond out control, Next Level didn’t make it.” The Crabs just proved that they will cheat to win, glad I am not associated with that program at all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure any of this really matters anyway. This is a recruiting tournament not the World Cup. Hope all played well and they got the looks they were hoping for. Tons of college coaches there this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Not sure any of this really matters anyway. This is a recruiting tournament not the World Cup. Hope all played well and they got the looks they were hoping for. Tons of college coaches there this weekend.

It does matter, because there are more coaches watching the winners bracket for sure. And, if it didn’t matter, why did Crabs do it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

It matters because those were the rules and Crabs has been giving themselves the benefit of breaking their own and others tournament rules for years. Same team that used to bring 2019s down to make sure they beat Crush and then got demolished in the World Series when they could not bring their older kids as age proof was needed.. They have been doing it for years and the team is just not that good anymore but they always have the best excuses..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Got quiet on here...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

FCA
3d New England
Legacy
Laxachussetts
Leading Edge
Team 91
Express
Crabs
Looneys
Edge

You only about half right which shows how even the teams are, anyone can beat anyone on a given weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue is not in the same class as Igloo...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
True Blue is not in the same class as Igloo...

Who?

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard