BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,630
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 77 of 85 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Ok. In the Blatant Tourney TB went 1 - 2 & in Lax Fest they went 1 - 3. That's a record of 2 - 5 & no playoffs. On paper doesn't look very good.

Your right it doesn't however four of the losses are to Bandits, Haugen, Igloo A, S2S A. Those are the top four teams on the island according to 99% of the people on here. Unless the poster is from Bandits or Haugen, I'm pretty sure you would have the same outcome. And on any given day Igloo and S2S may steal one from the other two. They did lose a game to 3Villages by a goal which is a bad loss again no one saying they are the best they are a good team. I'm still would love to know where all the hate for TB comes from.

Nobody dislikes the players. Everybody dislikes JC.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[/quote] Does anyone know what happened to the Bandits? Hoping to get a legit answer. [/quote]

Laxachusetts black is 16 year olds and up, lax yellow is 15 and up and lax green is 14 and up. Lol.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. In the Blatant Tourney TB went 1 - 2 & in Lax Fest they went 1 - 3. That's a record of 2 - 5 & no playoffs. On paper doesn't look very good.

Your right it doesn't however four of the losses are to Bandits, Haugen, Igloo A, S2S A. Those are the top four teams on the island according to 99% of the people on here. Unless the poster is from Bandits or Haugen, I'm pretty sure you would have the same outcome. And on any given day Igloo and S2S may steal one from the other two. They did lose a game to 3Villages by a goal which is a bad loss again no one saying they are the best they are a good team. I'm still would love to know where all the hate for TB comes from.

The parents are out of control. Quite possibly the worst of any team, in any sport, at any age group on Long Island. Big mouth sore losers AND sore winners.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what happened to the Bandits? Hoping to get a legit answer. [/quote]

Afraid of Annapolis Hawks maybe? I believe they have lost to them previously

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

The parents are out of control. Quite possibly the worst of any team, in any sport, at any age group on Long Island. Big mouth sore losers AND sore winners.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I disagree with the above statement. Every team has that out of control parent, the parents on TB are no different then the parents of any other team. You have some that red cup it like all the other teams, they cheer on there kids and the opponents kid and they yell at refs like every other parent does when they feel there was a bad or non call made. Your entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine and I'm sure some people agree with me and some may with you.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year in Maryland the warriors (91 long islands “jv” team) lost to the hawks in overtime......I’m sure the bandits are terrified of the Hawks...eye roll

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Last year in Maryland the warriors (91 long islands “jv” team) lost to the hawks in overtime......I’m sure the bandits are terrified of the Hawks...eye roll

This year's Hawks are a much different team. They added some of the top players in the Baltimore area. They are the top team at 2023. Watch them play and it will be clear. They dominated the MD league this spring and did not make the finals the year before.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This year's Hawks are a much different team. They added some of the top players in the Baltimore area. They are the top team at 2023. Watch them play and it will be clear. They dominated the MD league this spring and did not make the finals the year before.

When you say added, are we talking about revlassified 8th and 9th graders playing down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was thinking the same thing. Or else the bandits would be scared of the Hawks in Denver In a week and a half also but they aren’t cause their kids are only 2023 in Maryland! 2022 and 2021 most everywhere else.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know what happened to the Bandits? Hoping to get a legit answer.

Afraid of Annapolis Hawks maybe? I believe they have lost to them previously[/quote]
Bandits have never lost to the Hawks so there's your answer for that. . The actual answer is the Bandits were never signed up for this tournament it was a mistake as the Warriors are in. Actually surprised so many teams headed to Denver are playing this weekend especially teams like express and primetime being that both will be missing players in Denver. With our team most of the families are leaving for Denver early next week and this weekend was designated as a practice weekend for our boys to get ready.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits have never lost to the Hawks so there's your answer for that. . The actual answer is the Bandits were never signed up for this tournament it was a mistake as the Warriors are in. Actually surprised so many teams headed to Denver are playing this weekend especially teams like express and primetime being that both will be missing players in Denver. With our team most of the families are leaving for Denver early next week and this weekend was designated as a practice weekend for our boys to get ready. [/quote]

If you go to the Bandits web page it lists their tournaments - Lax Clash is listed. True - Hawks have never beaten the Bandits... but there is a first time for everything, you never know.
If the Hawks were really too old for the tournament, they wouldn't be playing in it.

Everyone knows that the school cut off date is different in Maryland then it is in NY. That's just a fact of life. A 2023 is a 2023. Maybe they are just looking for a challenge. Hopefully they get it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sorry, I actually meant who are the Hawks? We are new to the club scene and didnt recognize the team. Obviously they are out of Maryland are they going to be good competition?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Bandits have never lost to the Hawks so there's your answer for that. . The actual answer is the Bandits were never signed up for this tournament it was a mistake as the Warriors are in. Actually surprised so many teams headed to Denver are playing this weekend especially teams like express and primetime being that both will be missing players in Denver. With our team most of the families are leaving for Denver early next week and this weekend was designated as a practice weekend for our boys to get ready.

If you go to the Bandits web page it lists their tournaments - Lax Clash is listed. True - Hawks have never beaten the Bandits... but there is a first time for everything, you never know.
If the Hawks were really too old for the tournament, they wouldn't be playing in it.

Everyone knows that the school cut off date is different in Maryland then it is in NY. That's just a fact of life. A 2023 is a 2023. Maybe they are just looking for a challenge. Hopefully they get it. [/quote]

"If the Hawks were really too old for the tournament, they wouldn't be playing in it". "A 2023 is a 2023"

Do you realize that these two statements are laugh-out-loud silly. "A 2023 is a 2023" is another way of saying - Hey, if the kid PLANS on graduating HS in 2023, than he gets to play on the 2023 team. Which means age is irrelevant. If age is irrelevant, than how can anyone be too old? Its an impossibility. The bottom line is that there is no such thing as being too old for a tournament. This is sad, and should be so for both the older kids and the younger kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was thinking the same thing. Or else the bandits would be scared of the Hawks in Denver In a week and a half also but they aren’t cause their kids are only 2023 in Maryland! 2022 and 2021 most everywhere else.

Hawks definitely have the athletes to cover Bandits big L Attackman and L Middie. You stop those two kids and you can compete.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Everyone knows that the school cut off date is different in Maryland then it is in NY. That's just a fact of life. A 2023 is a 2023. Maybe they are just looking for a challenge. Hopefully they get it.

"If the Hawks were really too old for the tournament, they wouldn't be playing in it". "A 2023 is a 2023"

Do you realize that these two statements are laugh-out-loud silly. "A 2023 is a 2023" is another way of saying - Hey, if the kid PLANS on graduating HS in 2023, than he gets to play on the 2023 team. Which means age is irrelevant. If age is irrelevant, than how can anyone be too old? Its an impossibility. The bottom line is that there is no such thing as being too old for a tournament. This is sad, and should be so for both the older kids and the younger kids.

[/quote]
It may seem hard to believe, but there are teams from L. I.that are looking forward to competing against the out of state teams. Good luck to all this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Hawks aren't going to Denver for obvious reasons.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just for perspective to the "new to club lacrosse" Next Level won the east qualifier for the WSYL 10 to 5 and the semi-final 7 to 1. In the MD club league they lost to Hawks 17 to 3. They added several players from Crabs. Public schools in MD and DC/VA have a similar age cut off. It is the private schools that have kids start late providing the age advantage. It is what it is but some teams are months older than others. The Hawks also do not play in the WSYL but have their own National Championship at Naptown. Another top DC area team is the Madlax DC dogs. They will be a favorite at the Millon run "National Championships" in 2023 age group. The top teams will face one another at times but there is not a true way to define a TOP team at this age. In a few years it will not matter as the focus shifts to showing not winning.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hawks didnt add any players from Crabs this year. Why would you travel to Denver when the majority of the top teams are right here on the East coast? Yes they do have maybe three holdbacks but not the boys that everyone thinks are. They also beat DC dogs in the NAL tournament last week in the championship. Yes I am a Maryland father checking out the New York forum. I will say you guys have as much drama as the Maryland forum its pretty entertaining.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is why u13 works...Levels the playing field. Why would 15 year olds want to play against 13 year olds?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think people want to go to Denver because it's a fun trip.......

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

Be honest, if your kid had the opportunity, he would want to go - and not suggesting that your kid is not good enough - I understand, and appreciate, the fact that some programs/parents simply are not interested in the cost, and some clubs could not do it without filling in for kids that do not make the age cut-off... but just because you have decided not to go, or that it is a waste of your time, which I respect, you can spare everybody the negative comments, just be happy with your decision and move on.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

Be honest, if your kid had the opportunity, he would want to go - and not suggesting that your kid is not good enough - I understand, and appreciate, the fact that some programs/parents simply are not interested in the cost, and some clubs could not do it without filling in for kids that do not make the age cut-off... but just because you have decided not to go, or that it is a waste of your time, which I respect, you can spare everybody the negative comments, just be happy with your decision and move on.

My $5,000 I'm saving by not going is going to pay for 1 year of college for my newborn. Keep telling your club how amazing it is. Tryouts are coming there is another $100 per player for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do people know about the Rebels? Is this just going to be the Outlaws with new uniforms? Or do you think the Rebels will attract better kids and improve?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

My $5,000 I'm saving by not going is going to pay for 1 year of college for my newborn. Keep telling your club how amazing it is. Tryouts are coming there is another $100 per player for you.

Hey big spender, let us know which college cost $5,000 for one year .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NOT Outlaws
Most new coaches, and many new players

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

Apparently you only read what your want to read, and conveniently ignore the rest.... perhaps you should take some additional time and focus on the words "appreciate" and "respect".....or perhaps your reading comprehension is the product of the college that cost $5,000 per year...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do people know about the Rebels? Is this just going to be the Outlaws with new uniforms? Or do you think the Rebels will attract better kids and improve?

MB is the same coach with different uniforms, no regrets but we're staying with the Outlaws. Outlaws has a long successful track record and better name for recruiting. By the time Rebels can get going my son will be out of high school.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

It's not about getting my son into college - it's about a fun, life experience.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws has been a sinking ship for years now. Rebels are a desperation to continue to grab money without going only as tournament hosts. Any fool can see what’s going on here. They are probably just trying to dissolve the outlaws quietly.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

keep telling yourself that. NCC is cheap. That's about all you'll be able to afford once you built a fortune for someone else. Spending quality time at the beach is a life experience, not 5k for 3 days. I'd rather have my son play with his friends locally on his current club which doesn't con people into going to Denver.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I understand the hawks and crabs being upset but they could of went three years ago when they were age eligible

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You have NO clue
Rebels Rule

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

keep telling yourself that. NCC is cheap. That's about all you'll be able to afford once you built a fortune for someone else. Spending quality time at the beach is a life experience, not 5k for 3 days. I'd rather have my son play with his friends locally on his current club which doesn't con people into going to Denver.

One question, did your son's team play in the qualifier

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Oh so. Almost the whole 2023 Outlaws team is leaving to go to Rebels so how do they rule??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
***Exactly, maybe I don't need to sacrifice my kids college fund in order to go. It seems that what people who aren't going complain about. I'm counting down the days to go!!!***

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why have tryouts if whole outlaw team at 2023 is getting a spot.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am sure they will have some turnover like all teams

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Have fun sucka

Again, that is great, your decision -.but what right do you have to come on here and be critical of those people that have chosen to go to Denver - nobody came on here and suggested that you are a "sucka" for not going to Denver - you made a choice not to go (or play for a club that does go), some have made the choice to go - WHY DO YOU CARE - if you are so comfortable with your decision, let it go, enjoy the beach and let your son enjoy time with his friends on his club team. I'm sure that you will have some nifty come-back about how you are just expressing you opinion - and that we are all too thin skinned to respect your opinion - but the truth is that you just want to come on here and stir the pot with your holier-than-thou wisdom.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Laxachusetts, Crabs, Hawks, Express North... you won’t see them in Denver. They only play when it’s their 15 year old vs. your 12/13 year olds. They have a “hold back World Series”, called NLF National Championship at Lehigh. Where your 12/13 year olds get to face their bearded triple Re classes. Cheating culture has been saved by their “profits” (used on purpose) Bacon Brothers! The most greedy bacons in th nations.

It’s BACON!!!

Page 77 of 85 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard