BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,814
Posts387,504
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 28 of 34 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 33 34
Re: Girls 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Gotcha... okay those are 2 good wins... TLc red isnt a bad team and hero's white is the best B team in md; they are like yj gold; only B on paper but an A team on the field.
Hopefully empire enters Hofstra in the A bracket this year; sounds like they have a new improved team..... Never know,maybe they can upset Igloo or TG Black.

Empire would also get to see how they stack up vs Jesters and Legacy. Liberty and YJ do not enter this tournament.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im a Legacy parent and we never beat the Jesters, I have to say it like it is......

"IMO the top3 are accurate. Those 3 teams have a chance to play each other at the Nationals if all the clubs attend or the Hofstra Tournament at the end of July. Jesters have beaten Legacy so they get the nod. Elevate is ok. Wright needs to challenge the team putting them in more competitive brackets to see where they stand. The rest who really knows they don't enter competitive tournaments."

Jesters beat Legacy I guess last year, not sure but either way in 2018 I wud think it be a competitive game. Jesters is a very good team who can be competitive with most teams out there. They played Igloo a couple weeks ago in a semi final game and hung in there.....lost by a bunch but heard it wasnt embarrassing.

How great would it be to see the Legacy/Jester games and the TG Black/Igloo games and then have a team like Empire get their shot to move up the ranks by playing Liberty Black and then if they can beat them then Jesters or Legacy. Only one way to gauge yourself and its by getting out on the field against each other.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Gotcha... okay those are 2 good wins... TLc red isnt a bad team and hero's white is the best B team in md; they are like yj gold; only B on paper but an A team on the field.
Hopefully empire enters Hofstra in the A bracket this year; sounds like they have a new improved team..... Never know,maybe they can upset Igloo or TG Black.

Empire would also get to see how they stack up vs Jesters and Legacy. Liberty and YJ do not enter this tournament.

Can someone who knows rank these 6 teams in order in an unbias opinion?
Elevate, Legacy, Liberty black, Jesters, Empire and YJ gold/wright

[/quot

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Jesters
2 YJ B
3 Elevate
4 Legacy
5 Empire
6 Liberty

We should know how accurate the ratings are in a couple of weeks. Liberty avoids all competition so they should be last until proven otherwise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1 Jesters
2 YJ B
3 Elevate
4 Legacy
5 Empire
6 Liberty

We should know how accurate the ratings are in a couple of weeks. Liberty avoids all competition so they should be last until proven otherwise.

Legacy and Empire in same tournament this weekend. That should tell something .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there any teams besides Igloo that will be in Nationals?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
are there any teams besides Igloo that will be in Nationals?

Top Guns Black and Yellowjackets Blue/Thorn were both there last yr... think TG beat YJ by a goal for 3rd place

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy will not be at this weekend's tournament. You must be getting legacy long island confused with legacy From upstate N.Y..
Legacy long island will be at the hofstra tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy will not be at this weekend's tournament. You must be getting legacy long island confused with legacy From upstate N.Y..

Oh too bad!

Oh that’s too bad.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop your fussing playing Hero's green Saturday and then we'll pound our chest some more.

lol good luck with that one. You will get spanked.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How are the Top Guns teams? Legit A/B teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Stop your fussing playing Hero's green Saturday and then we'll pound our chest some more.

lol good luck with that one. You will get spanked.

yep I wouldn't put money on that...lol

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top Guns is a legit program for all grades but its pride and joy is the TG 2023 Black team. TG's B (purple) teams are good B teams, but dont be fooled; all the TGs, the YJ, Express and 91 for boys are ALL about their TOP teams, the rest are money grabs. Top teams are their branding, the rest are just to fatten the wallet

Where is Legacy upstate??? IF Empire is good then why are they playing in back to back C level tournaments????
Legacy would have been a good game for Empire to prove they are an A team, instead they are going to be the KING of the BAD teams!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Top Guns is a legit program for all grades but its pride and joy is the TG 2023 Black team. TG's B (purple) teams are good B teams, but dont be fooled; all the TGs, the YJ, Express and 91 for boys are ALL about their TOP teams, the rest are money grabs. Top teams are their branding, the rest are just to fatten the wallet

Where is Legacy upstate??? IF Empire is good then why are they playing in back to back C level tournaments????
Legacy would have been a good game for Empire to prove they are an A team, instead they are going to be the KING of the BAD teams!!

That is correct; it is a biz though at the end of day. It's great to have solid B and C teams but when it comes down to it people only care about your TOP team. If 125 kids try out for a certain year at any particular club, they will make 5 teams..... No kid w/parents willing to pay will be sent away without being put on the gold, gray, red or teal team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That is correct; it is a biz though at the end of day. It's great to have solid B and C teams but when it comes down to it people only care about your TOP team. If 125 kids try out for a certain year at any particular club, they will make 5 teams..... No kid w/parents willing to pay will be sent away without being put on the gold, gray, red or teal team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy update
Legacy is a low grade A team that is coached and trained extremely well. The coaching staff is probably the best in the age group led by BBP( R Gick) and Mattituck (M Mollony.) The team is lacking talent behind some of the top girls and need to be nearly perfect to win games .But don't be surprised if they upset one of those top teams and in the same tournament lose to a subpar level team. For example.. I believe last weekend in Maryland the beat skywalkers and then had to come crawling back to edge out TCL . We'll see who they really are at Hofstra.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy update
Legacy is a low grade A team that is coached and trained extremely well. The coaching staff is probably the best in the age group led by BBP( R Gick) and Mattituck (M Mollony.) The team is lacking talent behind some of the top girls and need to be nearly perfect to win games .But don't be surprised if they upset one of those top teams and in the same tournament lose to a subpar level team. For example.. I believe last weekend in Maryland the beat skywalkers and then had to come crawling back to edge out TCL . We'll see who they really are at Hofstra.

That's a very accurate and honest analysis of Legacy at the 2023 group.
They have some top talent just not that deep and believe they are anchored by one of the top goalies in 2023 group on Long Island.
YJ Thorn got a big upgrade in the nets when 91 crew all fled and that goalie landed at YJ; I think its unanimous that she is the top goalie in 23 group but from what I heard the BBP/Legacy goalie is a close 2nd.
All these teams are traveling to play MD, NJ, and PA teams which is great, but why cant we get the Thursday night showdown of Legacy vs YJ Wright, Jesters vs Empire, and TG Black vs Igloo?? I am sure all the kids would LOVE it. Whats preventing it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy update

TLC Red which is their A team and probably ranks as the 10th best team in Maryland has a 1-3 record vs Long Island this year
BLOWN out by YJ Thorn
Lost to Legacy and Empire in close games
cant think who they beat though???? anyone know who they beat from Long Island??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lagacy is a Top B team. Tied Skywalkers last weekend and lost to Monsters. Had a couple wins against softer teams but they were by only 1 goal and 3 goals. Very good B team. Goal differential last weekend was Minus 4. Got to watch them a few times and their goalie is very good but also not in the same field as both TG goalies, both YJA goalies and Igloo goalie. Unanimously the new YJA goalie from 91/Rocky Point is #1. Leg goalie in the top 6-10 on Long Island just as Legacy is in the top 6-10 teams from LI. Coaching is excellent, but needs to fix attitude of a top player. Not an asset to the team when all not going her way. Would not be tolerated on other teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Because they own those tournaments.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YJ Thorn got a big upgrade in the nets when 91 crew all fled and that goalie landed at YJ; I think its unanimous that she is the top goalie in 23 group but from what I heard the BBP/Legacy goalie is a close 2nd.

Dear Goalie Mom or Dad, we think your daughter is better than the YJA/91 goalie. It is sad she does not get the recognition she deserves. Keep up the great job!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Legacy update

TLC Red which is their A team and probably ranks as the 10th best team in Maryland has a 1-3 record vs Long Island this year
BLOWN out by YJ Thorn
Lost to Legacy and Empire in close games
cant think who they beat though???? anyone know who they beat from Long Island??

Elevate

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo gets an automotive bid to Nationals because they won it last year. Also, they happen to be in first place with points as of now. Top guns, yellow jackets, jesters, legacy, are all in the mix fighting for a spot in the top 16 to go to the nationals. The website is not correcn It seems as if last weeks tournaments have not been tallied It also seems that the points from the weekend before, need to be revised and have not been yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLC Red beat Top Guns Black 6 to 5 at the Summer Classic
held June 9th and 10th in Bel Air Maryland.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TLC Red beat Top Guns Black 6 to 5 at the Summer Classic
held June 9th and 10th in Bel Air Maryland.

Everyone gets lucky once in a while. TG beats TLC 9/10 times, usually badly

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Dear Goalie Mom or Dad, we think your daughter is better than the YJA/91 goalie. It is sad she does not get the recognition she deserves. Keep up the great job!

Just clarify for me here........ this is a joke about the kid who used to play goalie for Igloo and left for some reason???. Someone told me Igloo scored 38 goals on her at an indoor game over the winter; from what I heard she got the message. Did that goalie go to Jesters??
I dont think anyone that has seen the 23 teams play would argue that the 91/YJ Thorn goalie is the best out there. I am not her mom or dad, just a
parent who knows when he sees a great goalie and that kid is on the path to a big time program if she keeps it up
TG and Igloo, not sure who their goalies are and I am sure they are very talented, but it also helps to have great players in front of you and those teams don't lack lots of talent.
Good Luck to all the goalies and their parents; toughest and most unappreciated position on the field

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Just clarify for me here........ this is a joke about the kid who used to play goalie for Igloo and left for some reason???. Someone told me Igloo scored 38 goals on her at an indoor game over the winter; from what I heard she got the message. Did that goalie go to Jesters??
I dont think anyone that has seen the 23 teams play would argue that the 91/YJ Thorn goalie is the best out there. I am not her mom or dad, just a
parent who knows when he sees a great goalie and that kid is on the path to a big time program if she keeps it up
TG and Igloo, not sure who their goalies are and I am sure they are very talented, but it also helps to have great players in front of you and those teams don't lack lots of talent.
Good Luck to all the goalies and their parents; toughest and most unappreciated position on the field

"from what I heard the BBP/Legacy goalie is a close 2nd." no one was talking about Igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"from what I heard the BBP/Legacy goalie is a close 2nd." no one was talking about Igloo.

""Lagacy is a Top B team. Tied Skywalkers last weekend and lost to Monsters. Had a couple wins against softer teams but they were by only 1 goal and 3 goals. Very good B team. Goal differential last weekend was Minus 4. Got to watch them a few times and their goalie is very good but also not in the same field as both TG goalies, both YJA goalies and Igloo goalie. Unanimously the new YJA goalie from 91/Rocky Point is #1. Leg goalie in the top 6-10 on Long Island just as Legacy is in the top 6-10 teams from LI. Coaching is excellent, but needs to fix attitude of a top player. Not an asset to the team when all not going her way. Would not be tolerated on other teams.""""

Someone mentioned the TG and Igloo goalies.....
u got to be a solid keeper to be on those teams. TG and Igloo clearly along w/Thorn the best 2023 teams on the island.
igloo beat thorn, and maybe tg and thorn meet this weekend

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. All mentioned are very good and will have a good future. With this under appreciated position comes opportunity as their are so few. So, Goalie Moms & Dads, just enjoy your child. They are all being complimented.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Exactly. All mentioned are very good and will have a good future. With this under appreciated position comes opportunity as their are so few. So, Goalie Moms & Dads, just enjoy your child. They are all being complimented.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Correct

Some good matchups this weekend
Thorn vs Hero's Green, skywalkers again and 2 games they shud have no trouble with (ct griz and pa express)
TG Black play monster black and think m&d black again
Igloo may be the best, but Thorn and TG def play better comp
where is igloo this weekend???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH ! I see so any other team that gets beat by Tlc Red they just stink and must be a B team but when top guns Black loses its “Oh they just had a bad day” Very Funny how it goes with you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]Exactly. All mentioned are very good and will have a good future. With this under appreciated position comes opportunity as their are so few. So, Goalie Moms & Dads, just enjoy your child. They are all being complimented.

Correct

Some good matchups this weekend
Thorn vs Hero's Green, skywalkers again and 2 games they shud have no trouble with (ct griz and pa express)
TG Black play monster black and think m&d black again
Igloo may be the best, but Thorn and TG def play better comp
where is igloo this weekend???

Igloo is a small club that cannot get into huge tournaments like Lax for the cure and the Mid Atlantic summer club championship it will severely hurt their recruiting opportunities in the future. A lot of college coaches at Lax for the cure.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lost to Heros 2023 Green 8-3, still pounding your chest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave it to a Hero’s parent to troll this forum since he can’t post in his own.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Leave it to a Hero’s parent to troll this forum since he can’t post in his own.
But you did lose, are you still pounding your chest?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout them YJs!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have a safe trip home and while you're driving, remember you're an adult and should have a life about now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How bout them YJs!

This team is in big trouble. Heard a bunch of girls are looking to leave after the season. Enough is enough. Igloo and TG have both left YJ behind. Both of those teams have room for a couple of the better YJ girls, will be interesting!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OH ! I see so any other team that gets beat by Tlc Red they just stink and must be a B team but when top guns Black loses its “Oh they just had a bad day” Very Funny how it goes with you.

crickets

Page 28 of 34 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 33 34

Link Copied to Clipboard