BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,090
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 92 of 101 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 100 101
Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You must have enjoyed losing 6-4 first time.. If you want to see what wt looks like, look in the mirror. Don't take it out on others because you lost to wolf pack again. You are the perfect example of what is wrong with youth sports

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
South shore Igloo dads are just as bad. What a bunch of animals. yelling and screaming non stop. Hey guys, relax, your kids and your team aren't that good.

[/quote]
Then why bring in Taz kid and a 7th grader? Teams bringing in older / guest kids just to say they can beat certain teams and then calling those teams not good... such a joke.... Parents and Coaches should be ashamed of themselves to even allow it to happen. What are you teaching your kids?! The top organizations in Long Island are 91, Legacy, Outlaws and Igloo - they don't cheat just to win!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
South shore Igloo dads are just as bad. What a bunch of animals. yelling and screaming non stop. Hey guys, relax, your kids and your team aren't that good.

Then why bring in Taz kid and a 7th grader? Teams bringing in older / guest kids just to say they can beat certain teams and then calling those teams not good... such a joke.... Parents and Coaches should be ashamed of themselves to even allow it to happen. What are you teaching your kids?! The top organizations in Long Island are 91, Legacy, Outlaws and Igloo - they don't cheat just to win![/quote]

Why do you care what team the kid plays with. That was his original team, coached by his dad before he went to TAZ. I just don't understand why is this such a big deal who this kid plays with, he's of age and he did play with another team that day a grade up also. What do you mean guest player? I guess you're there to see what practices he attends or not. Kids in basketball, soccer and almost any other AAU sport play with more than one team and no one complains.

LAX the place 5'6 dads try everything to get jr an advantage even picking on another kid. Why don't you guys go up to the dad or the team, or tournament director for that matter and say this is not fair I don't want my kid playing against this team.

All hail the legion of keyboard warriors.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why bring in Taz kid and a 7th grader? Teams bringing in older / guest kids just to say they can beat certain teams and then calling those teams not good... such a joke.... Parents and Coaches should be ashamed of themselves to even allow it to happen. What are you teaching your kids?! The top organizations in Long Island are 91, Legacy, Outlaws and Igloo - they don't cheat just to win![/quote]
Outlaws? They are not close to a top program anymore. They’re last good team is 2022. Express and True Blue should be on their before outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Then why bring in Taz kid and a 7th grader? Teams bringing in older / guest kids just to say they can beat certain teams and then calling those teams not good... such a joke.... Parents and Coaches should be ashamed of themselves to even allow it to happen. What are you teaching your kids?! The top organizations in Long Island are 91, Legacy, Outlaws and Igloo - they don't cheat just to win!

Why do you care what team the kid plays with. That was his original team, coached by his dad before he went to TAZ. I just don't understand why is this such a big deal who this kid plays with, he's of age and he did play with another team that day a grade up also. What do you mean guest player? I guess you're there to see what practices he attends or not. Kids in basketball, soccer and almost any other AAU sport play with more than one team and no one complains.

LAX the place 5'6 dads try everything to get jr an advantage even picking on another kid. Why don't you guys go up to the dad or the team, or tournament director for that matter and say this is not fair I don't want my kid playing against this team.

All hail the legion of keyboard warriors. [/quote]

Thanks for proving my point! That's exactly what I'm saying!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Outlaws? They are not close to a top program anymore. They’re last good team is 2022. Express and True Blue should be on their before outlaws.
[/quote]

I think what the poster was saying was those teams don’t bring in kids on tournament days just to gain an advantage on that day vs a certain teams. I would think it would matter to the kids if they brought in outside kids to make them better for a game or 2. And the parents that paid after accepted to a team and now your playing behind a hired gun.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I think what the poster was saying was those teams don’t bring in kids on tournament days just to gain an advantage on that day vs a certain teams. I would think it would matter to the kids if they brought in outside kids to make them better for a game or 2. And the parents that paid after accepted to a team and now your playing behind a hired gun. [/quote] honestly who cares. Just worry about your child and what he is doing. If you have issues complain some where else. the kid is a good player and if he chooses to play on another team that's his choice. He was a part of that team for a long time, do not see what the issue is.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the kid who plays on TAZ, was a TLI player first. From what I can see, Taz asked him to play with them, BUT he was a TLI(now 24 East player first), so that seems fair enough. Don't know enough about the other kid, but off if he is age appropriate, so let it be. Also, from watching the one of the games, no other kids were brought in for a tournament. Sounds like a a little jealousy that 24 East beat Igloo the first game 6-4, and barely won the second game, but a win is a win. Igloo parents are dropping in excess of 3K to play, so they probably expect to win everything. Also, any truth that Igloo tapes and watches video in 6th grade lacrosse? If there is any truth to that, you people have some serious deep rooted issues. Think about it, taping and reviewing 6th. grade lacrosse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So, the kid who plays on TAZ, was a TLI player first. From what I can see, Taz asked him to play with them, BUT he was a TLI(now 24 East player first), so that seems fair enough. Don't know enough about the other kid, but off if he is age appropriate, so let it be. Also, from watching the one of the games, no other kids were brought in for a tournament. Sounds like a a little jealousy that 24 East beat Igloo the first game 6-4, and barely won the second game, but a win is a win. Igloo parents are dropping in excess of 3K to play, so they probably expect to win everything. Also, any truth that Igloo tapes and watches video in 6th grade lacrosse? If there is any truth to that, you people have some serious deep rooted issues. Think about it, taping and reviewing 6th. grade lacrosse.

I don't get why watching video is so bad. If the goal of practicing is to get better then why would you frown upon using a hammerhead like video? It gives real insight in to what to work on and what happens in a game. Now, if you're out recording other teams and watching them for game planning that's a bit bizarre at the 6th grade level but I don't think using video of your team or player to get better is bizarre. Of course I'm not going to be the guy with the camera doing the recording but using it as a hammerhead for improvement is no less bizarre then sending your son to a clinic, a camp or a trainer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quite frankly , i am surprised more programs are not using video . in a visual electronic world where every kid has an i pad or phone of some sort, what better hammerhead to use then to show these children how they can improve in both games and practice.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I don't get why watching video is so bad. If the goal of practicing is to get better then why would you frown upon using a hammerhead like video? It gives real insight in to what to work on and what happens in a game. Now, if you're out recording other teams and watching them for game planning that's a bit bizarre at the 6th grade level but I don't think using video of your team or player to get better is bizarre. Of course I'm not going to be the guy with the camera doing the recording but using it as a hammerhead for improvement is no less bizarre then sending your son to a clinic, a camp or a trainer.

I know this is probably frowned upon on this forum, BUT props for an well written articulate response. I still think video at the 6th grade level is ridiculous, but I can see your point. Thank you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to YouTube and there are highlight reels on their kids 6th grade or less, check it out

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it 91WP coach is leaving at season end......thoughts?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Go to YouTube and there are highlight reels on their kids 6th grade or less, check it out

A kid’s childhood memories and achievements don’t count? Is that why a highlight reel is ridiculous? When do memories matter?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if Orange Crush is any good?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It’s not bad
But l prefer Sunkist

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

A kid’s childhood memories and achievements don’t count? Is that why a highlight reel is ridiculous? When do memories matter?

So, memories and achievements of him playing or highlight reels for evaluation of other teams? If the former, I get it, if the latter, 11 year olds man, 11 year olds.....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rumor has it 91WP coach is leaving at season end......thoughts?
if that turns out to be true, my thought is 91 is a good club and they will find a good coach for a great team. So do not think they are worried about it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Heard all of the Outlaws 2nd line are going to the Rebels.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know if Orange Crush is any good?

Decent team from Syracuse area

(NA) Re: Boys 2024 - 6th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Rebels are forming AA teams only.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you mean their 2nd line?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you mean their 2nd line?

1st line is staying with the Outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why would they stay when their coach is moving to coach the rebel’s

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Nobody on the 1st line likes the current situation with what's going on

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all the AA players are on express and igloo. Rebels is outlaws .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any truth to the story that a referee was kicked out of the Wolfpack Exprees game? Or is this being overblown?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

all the AA players are on express and igloo. Rebels is outlaws .

Anything run by the Brennan's is a disaster.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there any truth to the story that a referee was kicked out of the Wolfpack Exprees game? Or is this being overblown?
heard that was true. Congrats to Wolfpack . Nice win.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is laughable. Did you interview the kids or something? Is your kid even on the team?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
heard that was true. Congrats to Wolfpack . Nice win.

True. Guess the guy has had some issues before. Both teams handled it very well. LI teams played each other well this weekend. Congrats to WP on winning one for the Island.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of haters on this site. Amazing how you can rank teams and pull teams in and out of the top 5. Seems like a lot of WP haters on here yet the team finds ways to win. These are parents of lower level teams bashing on here or just parents who have nothing better to do with their time. If you watch WP\Taz or WP\Express WP\91MD these parents have no animosity towards each other and I see a lot of hand shaking and Great game comments from all sides. So stop the S#&% stirring and go work on your kids skills. Anyone of these teams can beat each other on any given day that's what makes this so great. WAKE UP!! if your son is good enough to be on any of these top 4 or 5 teams he is getting the best experience by going up against the best this grade has to offer...yet you sit here and act is if your ranking system matters. Note to any parent who has a son on these top teams, don't let these haters draw you into any animosity against these other top teams, there is a mutual respect between these teams and you see it when these boys walk off the field and are high fiving each other. Yes in the beginning of these teams internal jabs between parents were a problem but now its got to the point where you should realize this high competitiveness is the best thing that can happen to these select kids. You are watching some legit lacrosse and its inspiring. EMBRACE IT!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think people need to realize that some parents/coaches/ players play and coach on multiple teams like myself and my son because we love the game and love growing the game. I will be the first one to complement and help a kid on and off the field without any prejudice my player or opponent. I understand that my son plays for multiple teams and I coach him on most of those and that bothers some people. No apologies but understand that the our love of the game is the reason we are involved and won’t change that for a few people that are upset by it. Grow the game!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This is laughable. Did you interview the kids or something? Is your kid even on the team?

Yes, and yes.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think people need to realize that some parents/coaches/ players play and coach on multiple teams like myself and my son because we love the game and love growing the game. I will be the first one to complement and help a kid on and off the field without any prejudice my player or opponent. I understand that my son plays for multiple teams and I coach him on most of those and that bothers some people. No apologies but understand that the our love of the game is the reason we are involved and won’t change that for a few people that are upset by it. Grow the game!!!

Hey, you do get around. Last week I saw you with a national team, this weekend it was upstate. More power to you! If you really want to grow the game, provide lessons to under privileged kids here on LI and NYC, better yet convince the owners of clubs you coach which your son plays on to sponsor some of under privileged kids here on LI or in NYC. Listen, the bottom line is you do it for one reason and one reason alone, "Yourself." People can see right through you...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone think it was a little fishy that Wolfpack and Taz tied their game to assure both made the championship bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Like the Fulton Fishmarket on a hot August day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
M A D L A X 2 0 2 4

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No Ships for Taz this spring. Once a bridesmaid,always a bridesmaid!!

Page 92 of 101 1 2 90 91 92 93 94 100 101

Link Copied to Clipboard