BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 76 of 85 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After WSYL and now this weekend, can we now finally stop hearing about how good True Blue is?? You guys are a strong B team. There is nothing wrong with that.
Accept it and enjoy watching your son play lacrosse

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ouch. Maybe the holdbacks didn’t play for S2S? Or maybe only the 2 day and 2 month holdbacks played and not the 12 month holdbacks? What happened S2S dad?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Interesting weekend at Lax fest. Lots of teams playing dirty. That team from Jersey was ridiculous with its dirty hits. S2S (both teams) played like crap. Higgins needs to do something to help that 2nd team. I got to see them play 2x and they have zero offense. Their defense was better the first day. The 2nd day their goalie was a sitting duck. The GC team should have played in the A bracket. They have kids from both S2S and Igloo A teams on it. They are a good team but should try and challenge themselves a bit. The ither teams in the A bracket had easy schedules and still their was no rockstar among them.

That NJ team is an affiliate of 91

Knowing Higgins for many years I don't think he gives a rats @$$ about a team his son isn't on. It really showed out there. Glad I don't have to deal with that debacle.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is there a schedule yet for the upcoming weekend? @ LaxClash ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
After WSYL and now this weekend, can we now finally stop hearing about how good True Blue is?? You guys are a strong B team. There is nothing wrong with that.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If I read the standings correct S2S was also 1-3. You could've taken TB out of that bracket and inserted Igloo A and they would've had the same record 1-3 or maybe 2-2. Please stop with the TB bashing we are not the top 4 its ok, you don't like the program for whatever reason its ok. There isn't one TB parent that goes on here and pounds there chest that we are the best its some PlayLax(s) stirring the pot. Label us what you want A,B,C,D we don't care, if it makes you feel better calling us a B team then so be it. That was an extremely tough bracket and I'm proud of the way TB played. Would like to have seen a few less turn overs but that's part of the game. Good luck the rest of the summer to all even to the guy that keeps stirring the pot...

Wasn't looking to bash Igloo just saying you could put any other elite program in that bracket and more then likely the same result would have happened.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did the Express A team really only beat TB by 1?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m not holdback apologist, believe me; however, do you think it’s possible that the parents held the kid back before kindergarten because he was not physically or developmentally ready to start school? Or do you think they were really thinking that it would help him in lacrosse when he’s in 7th grade? Also, no one is going to protest anything because it’s a grade based tournament and the kid is in 7th grade. I swear, you True Blue parents will complain that water is too wet.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He wasn't ready for school yea that's the reason thanks for the clarification.

No you must be right, the parents decided when they had a son that we must hold him back so he is the biggest and best lacrosse player in 7th grade. You really need to get a LIFE, step away from the computer and look out your window, I am sorry, first go upstairs out of your parents basement then look out the window and see the real world outside.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Number 17 will get dealt with. Dirty hits are not forgotten.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No surprises in LI this weekend. (Including traffic)

Winning teams moved the ball well, and played zone defense.

Losing teams didn't.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

Yes they did. Same thing as last year also

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The holdback situation is just embarrassing. I’m embarassed for the poor kid whose being raised around kids years younger while he purports to be the same age. False sense of reality and the Protective bubble you’ve placed around Johnny Bearded Boy will come back to bite him when he finds out that life isn’t as easy when mommy and daddy aren’t setting up the wins and trophies.

You got that right!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No surprises in LI this weekend. (Including traffic)

Winning teams moved the ball well, and played zone defense.

Losing teams didn't.

Nothing like having 13 year olds playing Zone...wouldn’t want to take away from x box time teaching them right way to play

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you watched the games, most winning teams switched from zone to man as well as a mix in some situations during the game. Nothing wrong with zone because it's a team effort. If one part breaks down its easy to beat. At this level, and with such disparity in kids development, different situations call for different strategies. If you watch or have played the game in college, most use a mix or switch between man/zone to confuse the offense. Obviously, as you can see, zone does work.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

I'm not surprised. TB is a very, very good team .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Interesting weekend at Lax fest. Lots of teams playing dirty. That team from Jersey was ridiculous with its dirty hits. S2S (both teams) played like crap. Higgins needs to do something to help that 2nd team. I got to see them play 2x and they have zero offense. Their defense was better the first day. The 2nd day their goalie was a sitting duck. The GC team should have played in the A bracket. They have kids from both S2S and Igloo A teams on it. They are a good team but should try and challenge themselves a bit. The ither teams in the A bracket had easy schedules and still their was no rockstar among them.

Knowing Higgins for many years I don't think he gives a rats @$$ about a team his son isn't on. It really showed out there. Glad I don't have to deal with that debacle.

That may be but it makes S2S as an organization to have [ChillLaxin] teams out there. I don’t get why he bothered making a second 2023 team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lax fest was a good this year. The teams in the b bracket seemed to be at least close to each other. Did not get to see GC play, so I cannot comment on their A bracket chances. The winning teams took advantage of mistakes against similar skill teams and beat the teams they should beat. The only thing I will say is that the Millon team were rather chippy.. and the empire team almost won for once.. On that note, the teams that did better had shooters, where the losing team did not have a kid that attacked thr cave, or if they had one, they had only one and he could get locked down. Give any of these teams 2 legit scorers.. like a couple from the A teams that ride the bench, and they would make it to the bracket round. Looking forward to the Purchase Tournament this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

JC you need to stay off BOTC

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

If I read the standings correct S2S was also 1-3. You could've taken TB out of that bracket and inserted Igloo A and they would've had the same record 1-3 or maybe 2-2. Please stop with the TB bashing we are not the top 4 its ok, you don't like the program for whatever reason its ok. There isn't one TB parent that goes on here and pounds there chest that we are the best its some PlayLax(s) stirring the pot. Label us what you want A,B,C,D we don't care, if it makes you feel better calling us a B team then so be it. That was an extremely tough bracket and I'm proud of the way TB played. Would like to have seen a few less turn overs but that's part of the game. Good luck the rest of the summer to all even to the guy that keeps stirring the pot...

Wasn't looking to bash Igloo just saying you could put any other elite program in that bracket and more then likely the same result would have happened.

Is what your saying is that True Blue is an elite team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

True Blue picked up a few very good players this year, they are much improved from last year

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That may be but it makes S2S as an organization to have [ChillLaxin] teams out there. I don’t get why he bothered making a second 2023 team

Ego and money grab. Someone has to supplement the A team scholarships.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Losing to Express by only 1 goals proves True Blue can play with the top teams!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you aren't happy where you are you could always get on the Chan Train. Just bring your check book and your solo cup and they will make room for your kid on the bench....I can assure you the grass isn't any greener over there, or anywhere else for that matter. What are the other choices for these B team kids? The S2s B team is brand new. It takes time to attract talent and develop kids- it doesn't happen in a weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No

True Blue picked up a few very good players this year, they are much improved from last year

Ok. In the Blatant Tourney TB went 1 - 2 & in Lax Fest they went 1 - 3. That's a record of 2 - 5 & no playoffs. On paper doesn't look very good.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
test

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Is what your saying is that True Blue is an elite team

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No I said Igloo is an Elite team stop trying to twist my words. TB is a good squad and they paly hard. If it makes you feel better talking s**t about 12-13 year old boys go ahead boost that ego, I'm sure you were a stud athlete. Good luck to all and see some of you at Nassau CC this weekend, looks like another tough weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you aren't happy where you are you could always get on the Chan Train. Just bring your check book and your solo cup and they will make room for your kid on the bench....I can assure you the grass isn't any greener over there, or anywhere else for that matter. What are the other choices for these B team kids? The S2s B team is brand new. It takes time to attract talent and develop kids- it doesn't happen in a weekend.

[/quote]

There's not much attraction when you have new clubs popping up all the time, like the Rebels, or 91 making 5 teams in the same age bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]If you aren't happy where you are you could always get on the Chan Train. Just bring your check book and your solo cup and they will make room for your kid on the bench....I can assure you the grass isn't any greener over there, or anywhere else for that matter. What are the other choices for these B team kids? The S2s B team is brand new. It takes time to attract talent and develop kids- it doesn't happen in a weekend.

Teams that stink don’t attract talent. That is why teams like Express White, empire white, Icon, sharks etc don’t get better or they fold.. New kids come from other crap teams. The kids don’t leave because they can’t make other teams and their daddy’s want to be able to say they play travel.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed...Maybe the kids would rather play lacrosse on a team that you says "stinks".. better then sitting around playing fortnite, or getting in trouble..
Oh, and by the way, what team does your precious son play for , some AA team I presume???

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Why did the Bandits pull out of the Lax Clash

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed...Maybe the kids would rather play lacrosse on a team that you says "stinks".. better then sitting around playing fortnite, or getting in trouble..
Oh, and by the way, what team does your precious son play for , some AA team I presume???

I am sure your kid plays plenty of fortnite. Just because they play lax doesn’t mean they don’t get in trouble. Your just bitter that your kid can’t make a better team. These teams that get beat on a regular basis even when they play the worst teams out there are straight up money grabs by these organizations. They know they have a pool of dads living vicariously through their kids that aren’t that good at lax. I would put my kid on an AA team or solid B team any day before I paid 2/3k to be on a C team

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Interesting weekend at Lax fest. Lots of teams playing dirty. That team from Jersey was ridiculous with its dirty hits. S2S (both teams) played like crap. H. needs to do something to help that 2nd team. I got to see them play 2x and they have zero offense. Their defense was better the first day. The 2nd day their goalie was a sitting duck. The GC team should have played in the A bracket. They have kids from both S2S and Igloo A teams on it. They are a good team but should try and challenge themselves a bit. The ither teams in the A bracket had easy schedules and still their was no rockstar among them.

Knowing H. for many years I don't think he cares about a team his son isn't on. It really showed out there. Glad I don't have to deal with that debacle.

Interesting weekend at Lax fest. Lots of teams playing dirty. That team from Jersey was ridiculous with its dirty hits. S2S (both teams) played like crap. H. needs to do something to help that 2nd team. I got to see them play 2x and they have zero offense. Their defense was better the first day. The 2nd day their goalie was a sitting duck. The GC team should have played in the A bracket. They have kids from both S2S and Igloo A teams on it. They are a good team but should try and challenge themselves a bit. The ither teams in the A bracket had easy schedules and still their was no rockstar among them.

Knowing H. for many years I don't think he cares about a team his son isn't on. It really showed out there. Glad I don't have to deal with that debacle.

Teams that stink don’t attract talent. That is why teams like Express White, empire white, Icon, sharks etc don’t get better or they fold.. New kids come from other crap teams. The kids don’t leave because they can’t make other teams and their daddy’s want to be able to say they play travel.

Well I guess the rest of the lower class lacrosse world citizens should pack up their stuff and leave before they offend you. We wouldn't want you to have to pass their tent on the way to pick up you latest championship tshirt. You should hurry before the team store closes. You're probably due for a new "insert super dooper club name" polo as it gets worn every weekend. Have jr. Keep working on that full ride you keep telling everyone about.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Interesting weekend at Lax fest. Lots of teams playing dirty. That team from Jersey was ridiculous with its dirty hits. S2S (both teams) played like crap. Higgins needs to do something to help that 2nd team. I got to see them play 2x and they have zero offense. Their defense was better the first day. The 2nd day their goalie was a sitting duck. The GC team should have played in the A bracket. They have kids from both S2S and Igloo A teams on it. They are a good team but should try and challenge themselves a bit. The ither teams in the A bracket had easy schedules and still their was no rockstar among them.

Knowing H. for many years I don't think he care about a team his son isn't on. It really showed out there. Glad I don't have to deal with that debacle.

Well I guess the rest of the lower class lacrosse world citizens should pack up their stuff and leave before they offend you. We wouldn't want you to have to pass their tent on the way to pick up you latest championship tshirt. You should hurry before the team store closes. You're probably due for a new "insert super dooper club name" polo as it gets worn every weekend. Have jr. Keep working on that full ride you keep telling everyone about.

Seems I struck a nerve....I would be mad too if I spent that much cash to have my kid get crushed every weekend. Did H. make you promises? Are you just realizing now you have been duped? Or worse do you play on one of those other teams that Maeve get better. S2S B has the we are new excuse.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
In looking at the schedule for this weekend it looks like Laxachucettes has a lot of money grab teams as well. They have a lot of 2023 teams playing this weekend.

Does anyone know what happened to the Bandits? Hoping to get a legit answer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

[quote=Anonymous]Interesting weekend at Lax fest. Lots of teams playing dirty. That team from Jersey was ridiculous with its dirty hits. S2S (both teams) played like crap. Higgins needs to do something to help that 2nd team. I got to see them play 2x and they have zero offense. Their defense was better the first day. The 2nd day their goalie was a sitting duck. The GC team should have played in the A bracket. They have kids from both S2S and Igloo A teams on it. They are a good team but should try and challenge themselves a bit. The ither teams in the A bracket had easy schedules and still their was no rockstar among them.

Knowing H. for many years I don't think he care about a team his son isn't on. It really showed out there. Glad I don't have to deal with that debacle.

Funniest post ever.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Seems I struck a nerve....I would be mad too if I spent that much cash to have my kid get crushed every weekend. Did Higgins make your promises? Are you just realizing now you have been duped? Or worse do you play on one of those other teams that Maeve get better. S2S B has the we are new excuse.
[/quote]

No, try again. My kid is on another team. But a team you would look down at probalbly. But stop and think about what you say. Although you'll never see it because it's only the best for you right? With your logic, every kid in every sport should just quit what they are doing if they aren't on the best team. Hoops? Quit. Soccer? Quit? Did they fall skiing down a blue diamond? Quit. Nothing with striking a nerve, just gets painful after a while listening to it. But I guess every team has one of your type. people rolling their eyes when you walk away. But hey, keep posting away.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Annapolis Hawks playing in Lax Clash this weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No, try again. My kid is on another team. But a team you would look down at probalbly. But stop and think about what you say. Although you'll never see it because it's only the best for you right? With your logic, every kid in every sport should just quit what they are doing if they aren't on the best team. Hoops? Quit. Soccer? Quit? Did they fall skiing down a blue diamond? Quit. Nothing with striking a nerve, just gets painful after a while listening to it. But I guess every team has one of your type. people rolling their eyes when you walk away. But hey, keep posting away.

Its Black Diamond and Blue Square just sayin wink

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the Annapolis Hawks playing in Lax Clash this weekend?

Check Tourney Machine its posted.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok. In the Blatant Tourney TB went 1 - 2 & in Lax Fest they went 1 - 3. That's a record of 2 - 5 & no playoffs. On paper doesn't look very good.

Your right it doesn't however four of the losses are to Bandits, Haugen, Igloo A, S2S A. Those are the top four teams on the island according to 99% of the people on here. Unless the poster is from Bandits or Haugen, I'm pretty sure you would have the same outcome. And on any given day Igloo and S2S may steal one from the other two. They did lose a game to 3Villages by a goal which is a bad loss again no one saying they are the best they are a good team. I'm still would love to know where all the hate for TB comes from.

Page 76 of 85 1 2 74 75 76 77 78 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard