BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 36 of 45 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 44 45
Re: Boys 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We beat the brakes off the MD teams this spring. I guess the high school kids have returned to play for summer teams.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
We beat the brakes off the MD teams this spring. I guess the high school kids have returned to play for summer teams.

What position did you play?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

MD Teams this spring? Were you in HOCO? MD teams didn't play other than that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Lax Fest this weekend. Any predictions on who will win AA? 9D1 has 4 teams. 9D1 Smash will probably win it and are heads and tails above all others.

9D1 Carolina goalie also plays goalie for Smash, wonder who he will play with? 9D1 United is big and slow with no speed. 9D1 NJ - who knows? With Express North Parisi, Duke's Young Guns, Ducks, Millon Force and Empire Green, these are mostly B teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LI Lax Fest this weekend. Any predictions on who will win AA? 9D1 has 4 teams. 9D1 Smash will probably win it and are heads and tails above all others.

9D1 Carolina goalie also plays goalie for Smash, wonder who he will play with? 9D1 United is big and slow with no speed. 9D1 NJ - who knows? With Express North Parisi, Duke's Young Guns, Ducks, Millon Force and Empire Green, these are mostly B teams.

Waste of time for Smash and every team vs them. They should score about 115 goals and give up like 15 in the six games. Good luck playing of Fathers day as the sun is going playing one of the other 91 teams. Mayne they call it co champs. Tourney is too big and too chaotic in my opinion.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real 2022 question is who is going to win at NALF this weekend in Delaware. That field is as good as the NLF last week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

comment makes no sense- no one in high school in MD play down in the summer- that is just a ridiculous statement- clubs don't allow it nor schools. Md you also must be in high school too play for your high school. You can't be a 16 yr old 8th grader playing in high school team.
What teams did you beat this spring?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

comment makes no sense- no one in high school in MD play down in the summer- that is just a ridiculous statement- clubs don't allow it nor schools. Md you also must be in high school too play for your high school. You can't be a 16 yr old 8th grader playing in high school team.

BS. 2022 Crabs have high school players from other states.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The real 2022 question is who is going to win at NALF this weekend in Delaware. That field is as good as the NLF last week.

Great tournament this weekend. Interested to see how the West Coast Stars do against some of the big boys. How will Express Chan do? Are the Hawks still the #1 Team?
What a joke that Smash is not in this tournament. LaxFest has turned into a B/Town Tournament. Good Luck to all the teams this weekend.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

BS. 2022 Crabs have high school players from other states.

That's a lie. No HS players on Crabs whether their from MD or any other state.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Not true. Plenty of 9th graders (which is HS) now playing summer lacrosse for 2022

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Great tournament this weekend. Interested to see how the West Coast Stars do against some of the big boys. How will Express Chan do? Are the Hawks still the #1 Team?
What a joke that Smash is not in this tournament. LaxFest has turned into a B/Town Tournament. Good Luck to all the teams this weekend.

wonder if West Coast Stars are bringing the 2020 kid to this tourney too - and their own ref

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws started throwing punches once the MD Roughriders got up by 4 goals in IMLCA tourney. Game called. Real classless display by Outlaws. No sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws started throwing punches once the MD Roughriders got up by 4 goals in IMLCA tourney. Game called. Real classless display by Outlaws. No sportsmanship.

Was at game, Maryland player hit an outlaw behind the playing between the legs. Game was getting way out of hand with multiple bad flags on outlaws in second half. Before fight was one very very good game with two talented teams. Maryland parents are crazy too! Might beat us Long Island parents.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That’s awful. Way to represent LI, Outlaws. True to your name at least.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

wonder if West Coast Stars are bringing the 2020 kid to this tourney too - and their own ref

Express won easy. Had to be the coaching...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Classless MD Roughriders coach cursing at the Putlaws players. Yelling [ChillLaxin] to their face.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Very competitive tourney in Delaware- No real dominant team but LI Express came out on top in the heat today.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great first week of club lacrosse. Smash is back, Looks like they got bigger and faster at every position. Going to be tough to beat with or without JR.

Week 1 Ranks;

1. Smash
2. West Coast Starz
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Igloo
6. DC Express
7. Team 91 MD
8. HHH
9. Leading Edge
10. API Diamond Backs

LI Express had a bunch of kids missing do to injury. Will be interesting to see how the Holdback Hawks do this year with out their big Goalie who now plays for the Crabs.

API finished dead last in Maryland spring club league and got blown out most games. No way they are a top 10 team.

APi made championship game this weekend in a very good tournament -

The MD team rankings are fairly well established. The teams played each other in a real league with real refs all spring. (No geriatric refs on sloping, un-mowed, small fields with running clocks, guest players, and other summer BS)

Hawks 6-1 (Tourney Champs)
Madlax 6-1
Koopers/Dukes/Slante team 5-2 (1 forfeit)
Crabs 5-2
FCA 3-4 (1 win by forfeit - Tourney Runner Up)
DC Express 3-4
Roughriders MD 2-5
Team 91MD 1-6
API Diamonbacks 1-7

All these teams are very good, any one of the top 6 could win on any given day.

That being said, the Hawks went 3-2-1 this weekend with losses to DC Express, LI Express, and Tied BBL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anybody tell me about fl$, don't know much about this club?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Fake news. Outlaw player threw first punch. MD player took him to ground and pinned him down defensively without escalation. Refs with no control so benches cleared to defend teammate from another outlaw going after the MD kid. Then Outlaw parents on the field. Minute or less time left in game so Outlaw player ejected and game called. Unbelievable lack of sportsmanship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
not much to tell

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Can anybody tell me about fl$, don't know much about this club?

I have never had a son play for them, but my older boy played their 3D events, which are well run events, probably the best run in my opinion. They seem to do their own thing, though. My sons club rarely plays them. And if I am being honest, they used have teams that were as good as any LI team and now I think they don't have the talent of a 91, Igloo, Legacy, Outlaws or Express at this level. But I have heard they give you what's promised and have very good coaching, which is more important than being on the top team, IMHO. My advice, ask the parents of each team make sure the coach and/or the staff is 100% all in.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I see that Lax Fest went exactly as planned. The 91 teams playing in the finals and Big brother beat up on the little brother !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hi y'all what's the order of Express teams now from best on down?
1) Express chanachuck
2)?
3)?
4)?

Well... the way it's unfolded is interesting. What about now

Chaney
Schawle
Chucks
O’Rielly

Well #4 on your rankings won 7-0 over #3 today and then went on to win the Championship. That's 3 winning tourneys in a row. This guy just develops players and turns his teams in competitive teams by the summer, every year!

That was suppose to be the order.....but would have to agree O'Rielly did a good job with them. Good coach my sons have done training with him in the past. have they played Schawle yet? Chan's team not to hot this year either.

You Express parents are all delusional as usual.The only good team is the Chan team ! Others are a joke ! Schwalie team dropped to the B at Laxfest and still got smoked !

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t know what game you were watching but that’s a really imaginative take on what happened. RR are classless players and parents. We all know the RR player speared the outlaw player in the %#^|. And it wasn’t behind the play. It was while the ref was explaining a penalty to all the coaches. Outlaw player went back at RR player and all RR players immediately charged the field. So did outlaws. Not 1 parent went on the field. About 7-8 minutes left in game also. Without escalation? RR players started it and completely escalated it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to LI Express for beating DC Express in championship game of probably the deepest tourney of the summer. But what is wrong with that LI Express father?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don’t know what game you were watching but that’s a really imaginative take on what happened. RR are classless players and parents. We all know the RR player speared the outlaw player in the %#^|. And it wasn’t behind the play. It was while the ref was explaining a penalty to all the coaches. Outlaw player went back at RR player and all RR players immediately charged the field. So did outlaws. Not 1 parent went on the field. About 7-8 minutes left in game also. Without escalation? RR players started it and completely escalated it.

Tape don't lie, unlike your anonymous post. I won't generalize like you did. I chatted with some Outlaws parents that couldn't have been nicer. They just happened to be standing with our parents because they said they were embarrassed by how the Outlaws parents were acting. I didn't really notice anything other than complaining about calls to be honest. Outlaws coaches should teach their attack player to play the game and stop cursing at parents, refs and opposition. He's too good for that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
"Can anybody tell me about fl$, don't know much about this club?"

Good program, no daddy ball-paid coaches, but too many kids on rosters and they don't play to win or practice enough. Equal playing time...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's with the fl$$ does their program cost more than other club teams?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's with the fl$$ does their program cost more than other club teams?

Like anything, you pay for what you get. And when you are trying for to find a way to get your son in the invite only showcases in a few years, you'll kick yourself for penny foolish. Otherwise, stick with your towns summer program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's the story with the West Coast Starz? Lose first game 11-0 to Juiced Cherries and then drop an 8-4 game to Chan. This the same team that beat Igloo and won the Adrenaline Tournament the weekend before?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congratulations to LI Express for beating DC Express in championship game of probably the deepest tourney of the summer. But what is wrong with that LI Express father?

Great game between LI Express and Hawks, 6-5 Express win in a well played and tight game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Agreed, I was just wondering why the initial post asked about fl$ but inserted a dollar sign instead of the G.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Another dumb statement. They are all A teams just not in the class of Smash or Express Chan, there was a lot of great lacrosse from these teams and why would you try to diminish that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great first week of club lacrosse. Smash is back, Looks like they got bigger and faster at every position. Going to be tough to beat with or without JR.

Week 1 Ranks;

1. Smash
2. West Coast Starz
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Igloo
6. DC Express
7. Team 91 MD
8. HHH
9. Leading Edge
10. API Diamond Backs

LI Express had a bunch of kids missing do to injury. Will be interesting to see how the Holdback Hawks do this year with out their big Goalie who now plays for the Crabs.

Big Move by the LI Express this week. Smash still the top dog after killing everyone in a town tournament. New teams to top 10 Hawks, Juiced Cherries, MD Roughriders and Resolute OH.

Week 2 Rankings

1. Smash
2. LI Express
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Hawks
6. DC Express
7. BBL
8. Juiced Cherries
9. MD Roughriders
10. Resolute OH

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Week 1 Ranks;

1. Smash
2. West Coast Starz
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Igloo
6. DC Express
7. Team 91 MD
8. HHH
9. Leading Edge
10. API Diamond Backs

Big Move by the LI Express this week. Smash still the top dog after killing everyone in a town tournament. New teams to top 10 Hawks, Juiced Cherries, MD Roughriders and Resolute OH.

Week 2 Rankings

1. Smash
2. LI Express
3. Crabs
4. Primetime
5. Hawks
6. DC Express
7. BBL
8. Juiced Cherries
9. MD Roughriders
10. Resolute OH

Smash playing at the Express tourney this weekend..along with 91Md.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That is Fake News.. Rough Rider player takes 15 steps at Full Speed and hits Outlaw players so hard out of bounds that he fell into an elderly man .. likely grandfather of Rough Rider player. Didn’t see anyone come over to help him other than Outlaw parents... Dirty hit and no concern from Rough Rider parents... classless!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
FACT MD Roughrider defenseman cheapshoted the Outlaw Attackman away from the play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are irrelevant. Sincerely, LI parent.

Page 36 of 45 1 2 34 35 36 37 38 44 45

Link Copied to Clipboard