BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,545
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Boys 2027 - 3rd Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Team 91 2027 White is playing...which Igloo team?

Dude are you the next generation of 91 dad's? I lived through this with my older son. You guys are too much. This must be your oldest son. Here's some advice...... Chill Out. Enjoy the ride. They all grow up differently, and the clubs sacrifice your son for a better player as time unfolds, or he's put on the B team because of politics.go home and give your son a hug and tell him "who cares who he plays.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or....we already know and agree with everything you're saying, and love our sons no matter what team they're on or even if they play lax at all, and....wait for it....are curious about who is playing?

You're the one who needs to chill out. Sometimes, a question is just a question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Or....we already know and agree with everything you're saying, and love our sons no matter what team they're on or even if they play lax at all, and....wait for it....are curious about who is playing?

You're the one who needs to chill out. Sometimes, a question is just a question.

Here's how it goes Mom.... you won't know who is playing until a few days before the tournament. Any other tournament you can go to "Tourney Machine" and download the app.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone know what 2027 teams are playing at Penguin Invitational on 4/21?

Legacy Gators; Inferno Lacrosse are a few.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are the top clubs in the age group? Thinking about who to try out for next year. Thanks in advance.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey you get what you pay for. Next year the price will increase like everything else in the NY metro area. Everyone will be around 3k next season mark my word. It’s all about what’s good for you and your child , how far you want to travel for practice and the right coach. I rather have a great coach with a child on the team because he’s all in. Been on a team with a Hs coach and was a complete mess when he’s there or not in the spring and really didn’t care and why is 91 tryouts in Maryland $65 compare to the prices in ny , Money Grabbbbbbbbbb

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green
the rest....(outlaws, igloo glaciers, mooselax, trueblue, hitmen)

Sound about right?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green

Sound about right?

Nope, it does not sound about right.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Enlighten me, if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now we are comparing 9 year old , please help me. Please

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green

Sound about right?

Looks right to me. The only one I’m not sure about is Igloo A only because I haven’t seen any of their matchups. Have they recently beaten the Gators?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 White-LI Lax Champs--Team looks real good and on the rise.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green

Sound about right?

Looks right to me. The only one I’m not sure about is Igloo A only because I haven’t seen any of their matchups. Have they recently beaten the Gators?

Looks like Igloo is the #4 spot with 91 white moving to #3.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Legacy, seems like they have gone way down hill. The second igloo team got a very easy draw, they should not have been in the top 4. Igloo Kodiak, and 91 both great teams, and Shore to Shore was a serious contender. Looks like some great competition in this age group.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green

Sound about right?

Top 3 teams:
91 white
Igloo Kodiak
Igloo Glaciers

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green

Sound about right?

91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green

Sound about right?

At the igloo invitational, Gators tied and then lost to team inferno/24's pick up team- Igloo A beat inferno 6-4 in championship. Igloo A is legit. Both 91 teams are top notch. Should be good competition for years to come

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened to Legacy, seems like they have gone way down hill. The second igloo team got a very easy draw, they should not have been in the top 4. Igloo Kodiak, and 91 both great teams, and Shore to Shore was a serious contender. Looks like some great competition in this age group.

That was the 2027/28 Legacy team in Laxfest. Their A team was not there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green

Sound about right?

91 Orange
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
91 White
Express
S2S
Empire-Green

Sound about right?

At the igloo invitational, Gators tied and then lost to team inferno/24's pick up team- Igloo A beat inferno 6-4 in championship. Igloo A is legit. Both 91 teams are top notch. Should be good competition for years to come

Mostly agree, except the 91 Orange team is in a class by itself. They will be the actual next Crush (many teams want to be, 2023 Bandits for example, but aren't). The coaches are a special kind of crazy and so are some of the parents. Not a bad thing, but not for everybody. Have to give them credit though because, for their age, they're absolutely amazing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i happen to watch that IglooA v 91B finals game though had no dog in the fight. i was impressed with 91s toughness and heart. there were a few standouts who played excellent team ball. faceoff kid was lights out and controlled the games tempo. they had a strong and swarming defense too. cant imagine what their Ateam is like.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Never seen orange play, but know a few of the coaches and hear that its an unbelievable team. My son's 24 team has played the 91B team a few times and they are a well coached, feisty, talented team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Now that we have heard all about the prodigal 3rd grade 91 orange team, does anyone have the scoop on the laxachusetts teams or eclipse? I am assuming Laxachusetts blk is the A team? I wonder if their 3rd graders have mustaches too?? And Eclipse? Are they competitive?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on what I've seen (one person's opinion):

91 Orange
:
:
:
:
:
91 White
Igloo Kodiak Rush
Legacy Gators
Shore2Shore
Express
Hitmen
Empire-Green
Mooselax
Igloo Glaciers Edge
TrueBlue
(Have not seen Outlaws)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are good clubs in this age group to try out for, that are based out of Nassau County. Thanks in advance.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What are good clubs in this age group to try out for, that are based out of Nassau County. Thanks in advance.

Spallina's 91 orange... they practice 5 days per week.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really what loser parent would go play lacrosse 5 days a week ? Insane for a sport that there is zero future at the end of the road.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Igloo, Express, Shore 2 Shore and 24 Lacrosse are all very good clubs that have tryouts in and practices in Nassau County.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Really what loser parent would go play lacrosse 5 days a week ? Insane for a sport that there is zero future at the end of the road.

and what loser coach has hair down to his feet, gutter mouth, and is the most penalized player in lacrosse history????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

and what loser coach has hair down to his feet, gutter mouth, and is the most penalized player in lacrosse history????

With the most championship rings!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hate to say it my son is not on that team but they are ridiculous seen them yesterday on Sachem field sweep the 2026 division again , future killer team. But serious there’s a Army of coaches on the sideline I counted 7 and 1 coach has a ridiculous broken voice dude really they are 9 . They can prob hang with there 2026 A team . Bad respect to play up and the 2026 B losing all the time. B team piggy back not worth the 3k to be on. JMO

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

91 White practices one day in Bellmore/Wantagh area and one day in Suffolk at Sachem Soccer Fields one block off the LIE. Pretty fair to both Nassau and Suffolk families. Good team, good coaching, parents are sane.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Parents are sane?...you silly goose...give it some time, they will come back to earth..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Having been through this with my older one don’t get too caught up in the rockstars at this age. Many of the “studs” at this age wind up middle of the road and kids you haven’t even seen or have rotten off as so so will surprise you as they head into middle school. And that list of top teams will change multiple times.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, 3rd grade is way to early to predict that a dominant team will stay a dominant team as they get older. I have friends who have watched their kids play this team. The reports are that they are dominant because every kid can reliably pass and catch the ball in game situations. This is all you need to be dominant at 3rd grade. But as soon as 5th grade, every team will have every kid be able to catch and pass the ball. Then, you will need to be faster, quicker, stronger and more aggressive. Will this be true for this particular team in the future, who knows. Do they have have a better chance than any other team at this point? Probably yes, but future dominance is not certain yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yes, 3rd grade is way to early to predict that a dominant team will stay a dominant team as they get older. I have friends who have watched their kids play this team. The reports are that they are dominant because every kid can reliably pass and catch the ball in game situations. This is all you need to be dominant at 3rd grade. But as soon as 5th grade, every team will have every kid be able to catch and pass the ball. Then, you will need to be faster, quicker, stronger and more aggressive. Will this be true for this particular team in the future, who knows. Do they have have a better chance than any other team at this point? Probably yes, but future dominance is not certain yet.

Fair points, and I agree in general. But the kids on that team are also top-notch athletes, so as long as they stay together and practice together like they have been they’ll be the next Bandits or Crush (no, my son is not on the team but I have seen them play multiple times).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Serious talent yesterday at the Igloo tryouts.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Any new 2027 teams affordable teams starting up beside all the money grabs ?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hitmen 2027 are based out of Bellmore and had a good season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of Igloo..Express...S2S players at the 91 tryouts. Don't be surprised if your teams good players do not come back .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
A lot of Igloo..Express...S2S players at the 91 tryouts. Don't be surprised if your teams good players do not come back .

I know a lot of top talent put on B teams who are going to make A teams elsewhere.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I know a lot of top talent put on B teams who are going to make A teams elsewhere.

And that 91 B team is better than pretty much any other A team. 91B beat Igloo A (a very talented team) for the LaxFest title. It’s more like 91 AA (Orange) and A (White)

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard