BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,813
Posts387,198
Members2,608
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Re: Girls 2022 - 8th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Very close games for m&D 22 black this weekend against YJ, Top guns and C2. Were they missing kids. Cory playing attack instead of Mid, something new?

Injuries and players missing. Case closed. Go try to start your drama elsewhere.

And Kori wasn't playing attack this weekend.

m&d moms/dads will not stand for you questioning their team, do you not understand this

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

m&d moms/dads will not stand for you questioning their team, do you not understand this

You are slacking in the originality department. Keep trying though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think its M&D parents not wanting their team questioned ..... maybe they don't want 14 year old girls called out by name on an internet forum. And I don't blame them.

What is wrong with lacrosse parents ??????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think its M&D parents not wanting their team questioned ..... maybe they don't want 14 year old girls called out by name on an internet forum. And I don't blame them.

What is wrong with lacrosse parents ??????

Not all lacrosse parents, just certain ones. Don’t bunch the good ones with the crazies.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
See what happens when you [ChillLaxin] parents call out coaches and players by names?
It’s sad when 14 year olds are more mature than their parents.

#standfortheanthem
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games at g8 this weekend. I am not sure 2022’s should have been a part of this showcase though with the recruiting changes but it was nice to watch highly competitive games for a change.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Great games at g8 this weekend. I am not sure 2022’s should have been a part of this showcase though with the recruiting changes but it was nice to watch highly competitive games for a change.

M&D lost to a team that went 1-4 and tied Heroes and heroes wasn’t able to pull out a win over Skywalkers, M&D or yellowjackets. What is happening?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

M&D lost to a team that went 1-4 and tied Heroes and heroes wasn’t able to pull out a win over Skywalkers, M&D or yellowjackets. What is happening?

This must be your first rodeo. These teams all end up about the same come high school age. Also, the showcase format evens the playing field as all the teams have pretty similar overall talent. Teams dominate at younger years with one or do dominant players. As the girls get older they play better team defense. Also with the showcases, everyone has to play half the game so those dominant girls aren't on the field as much

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you notice in college not all the D1 studs are from Yellow Jackets and M & D. It helps weaker players around the better players .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At this age, what coaches do a really good job teaching defense? A lot spend time on offense. Looking for positive recommendations here.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone expecting any team jumping this tryout season?
With M&D and Heros playing their second teams in lower level A brackets does this change much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone expecting any team jumping this tryout season?
With M&D and Heros playing their second teams in lower level A brackets does this change much?

I would expect most top level clubs to remain somewhat the same. I would think these teams are for the most part set going into high school, maybe a new player here and there, but the core of these teams staying in tact. Some could use help on offense, some could use help on defense, some could use help on both sides of the field. Enough to change team dynamics at this age? I guess it will depend on the want to win versus the want to develop the player. You can’t win them all and a lot of learning comes from losses. Either way, it will be a fun year to watch this age group. Good luck to all them in high school.

Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Link Copied to Clipboard