BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School Lax
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,579
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 102 of 214 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 213 214
(NA) (NA) Re: Girls High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Cold Spring Harbor 13 - Mt. Sinai 12 in 2 OT

Anyone know about the Mattituck/CP game and the Massapequa/WI game?

West Islip WON 6-5 in DOUBLE OT

Manhasset WON 11-10 in DOUBLE OT

CSH WON in DOUBLE OT

and Mattituck blew out CP - no surprise there 16-5 (they need to do something about the D conference as Nassau will never be competitive there

Mattituck/Southhold may be moving up to Class C next year as the state is changing the way enrollment is calculated of combined school districts.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH WON in DOUBLE OT

and Mattituck blew out CP - no surprise there 16-5 (they need to do something about the D conference as Nassau will never be competitive there

Mattituck/Southhold may be moving up to Class C next year as the state is changing the way enrollment is calculated of combined school districts.

West Islip will be in B next year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH WON in DOUBLE OT

No.

No. The following year

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH WON in DOUBLE OT

No.

No. The following year

for 2018/19 WI enrollment will be 1060 placing them in B where enrollment is 790-1074

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

West Islip will be in B next year.[/quote]
No. The following year
[/quote]
for 2018/19 WI enrollment will be 1060 placing them in B where enrollment is 790-1074 [/quote]

Ooof...Long Island Class B won't get any easier... Also.. pretty crazy how deep Nassau County Conference 1 is.. has to be the best group of teams in the country.

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. The following year
[/quote]
for 2018/19 WI enrollment will be 1060 placing them in B where enrollment is 790-1074 [/quote]

Ooof...Long Island Class B won't get any easier... Also.. pretty crazy how deep Nassau County Conference 1 is.. has to be the best group of teams in the country.[/quote]

Maybe the universe.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. The following year

Ooof...Long Island Class B won't get any easier... Also.. pretty crazy how deep Nassau County Conference 1 is.. has to be the best group of teams in the country.[/quote]

Maybe the universe.
[/quote]

Hope your enjoying life in Shirley =)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. The following year

for 2018/19 WI enrollment will be 1060 placing them in B where enrollment is 790-1074

Maybe the universe.
[/quote]

Hope your enjoying life in Shirley =)[/quote]

Since Shirley is your wife....yes I am enjoying her. Too bad you cant.....ED a problem

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It is funny how so many people cry politics on these select tryout events, yet it is many of the same girls selected from two completely different events with zero common connection.

Many of the same "impartial" people are involved with selection for UA and School Girls. The same clubs are represented and very often take care of their own, whether picking their player or not picking someone perceived as their player's competition on the recruiting circuit.

Here are the School Girls coaches for 2018. All these people were evaluators...

LI Metro 1: Matthew Maloney (Mattituck) & Steve Levy (East Islip /LEGACY)
LI Metro 2: Mary Bergmann (Westhampton) & Thomas Carro (Suffolk CC/YJ)
LI Metro 3: John Geagan (Mercy) & David Kotowski (Holy Trinity/ELEVATE)

You really are a loser. "Their player's competition on the recruiting circuit " may be the funniest thing I have seen. Don't know all of the coaches but here are some factual examples of why what you are saying is nonsense. Maloney , well of the 5 players who went to the tryout from Mattituck it looks like 2 made a team, as Mattituck is a decent team not exactly taking care of his own. Steve Levy , well his own child was cut from any team and she is easily good enough to play so again taking care of his own seems like nonsense. Bergman , again had none of her players on the top team and had one who was on top team last year but team 3 this year , again does not seem like taking care of her own. Carro had 1 of his YJ players on top team which honestly seems low for 1 of the if not the top 2019 team on LI.
There are a lot more examples but convincing people that have kids that were cut that politics may come into play its not all politics is impossible.

I'm the original poster, and in spite of your name calling, not a loser.

If you don't want to hear what I have to say, how about D1 Head Coach Mindy McCord? Here are her timely tweets from yesterday:
(@JUwomenslax 7:16 p.m. 6/3/18)
"Some tryouts are decided based on what brand name school a kid has already committed to or who is their HS coach/runs the tryout. It's all brand name economics & does not address the real needs of a young player. It benefits the HS/Club coach's rep. Think deeper than a logo."
(@JUwomenslax 7:35 p.m. 6/3/18)
"You think that by making a team at a tryout that you will gain some recruiting advantage, but the 19/20 kids selected have already committed & selectors pick the ones that provide their all-star game the most notoriety at the moment. Doesn't benefit aspiring players at all."

My daughter will continue to play her heart out against any opponent, whether some "committee" filled with conflict$ of intere$t thinks she's worthy of their recognition or not. Don't bother calling my daughter a loser either, because she does not value an ignorant opinion. She knows her worth and things will turn out just fine for her.

There are some girls who are the obvious choices at a tryout - they just draw your eye and you know they are special. Then there are a lot of girls who are very similar in skill, speed, style. In my opinion, this is where the "politics" comes into play. We'll have to agree to disagree on that point, I suppose.

Good luck to all the girls in their recruiting process. May they find their "right fit" school with the proper sport/academic balance for them and may they all enjoy the great sport of lacrosse for as long as they possibly can.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[quote=Anonymous]It is funny how so many people cry politics on these select tryout events, yet it is many of the same girls selected from two completely different events with zero common connection.

Many of the same "impartial" people are involved with selection for UA and School Girls. The same clubs are represented and very often take care of their own, whether picking their player or not picking someone perceived as their player's competition on the recruiting circuit.

You really are a loser. "Their player's competition on the recruiting circuit " may be the funniest thing I have seen. Don't know all of the coaches but here are some factual examples of why what you are saying is nonsense. Maloney , well of the 5 players who went to the tryout from Mattituck it looks like 2 made a team, as Mattituck is a decent team not exactly taking care of his own. Steve Levy , well his own child was cut from any team and she is easily good enough to play so again taking care of his own seems like nonsense. Bergman , again had none of her players on the top team and had one who was on top team last year but team 3 this year , again does not seem like taking care of her own. Carro had 1 of his YJ players on top team which honestly seems low for 1 of the if not the top 2019 team on LI.
There are a lot more examples but convincing people that have kids that were cut that politics may come into play its not all politics is impossible.

If you don't want to hear what I have to say, how about D1 Head Coach Mindy McCord? Here are her timely tweets from yesterday:
"Some tryouts are decided based on what brand name school a kid has already committed to or who is their HS coach/runs the tryout. It's all brand name economics & does not address the real needs of a young player. It benefits the HS/Club coach's rep. Think deeper than a logo."
"You think that by making a team at a tryout that you will gain some recruiting advantage, but the 19/20 kids selected have already committed & selectors pick the ones that provide their all-star game the most notoriety at the moment. Doesn't benefit aspiring players at all."

My daughter will continue to play her heart out against any opponent, whether some "committee" filled with conflict$ of intere$t thinks she's worthy of their recognition or not. Don't bother calling my daughter a loser either, because she does not value an ignorant opinion. She knows her worth and things will turn out just fine for her.

There are some girls who are the obvious choices at a tryout - they just draw your eye and you know they are special. Then there are a lot of girls who are very similar in skill, speed, style. In my opinion, this is where the "politics" comes into play. We'll have to agree to disagree on that point, I suppose.

Good luck to all the girls in their recruiting process. May they find their "right fit" school with the proper sport/academic balance for them and may they all enjoy the great sport of lacrosse for as long as they possibly can.

She has zero idea how the teams from LI are chosen and by whom . That said arguably her best defender and 4 year starter was a regular on the school girl and USteams so I guess she was undeserving . You want to deal in nonsense instead of facts .Gutless losers like you say the same nonsense every year but never actually point to any player who should have made a team but did not due to politics .Schoolgirls this year teams 1 and 2 from LI made the championship game w team 1 winning .Last year I believe it was a clean sweep at UA for the LI teams . If what you are saying were true those things would not happen . “Their players competition on the recruiting circuit” What the what .

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

No. The following year
[/quote]
for 2018/19 WI enrollment will be

Maybe the universe.
[/quote]
Hope your enjoying life in Shirley =)[/quote]

Be honest.. how many rolls of that slob of yours do u have to lift UP to go down.. summer has to pretty embarrassing for you both..enjoy Walmart =). P.s. good luck Marist..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

She has zero idea how the teams from LI are chosen and by whom . That said arguably her best defender and 4 year starter was a regular on the school girl and USteams so I guess she was undeserving . You want to deal in nonsense instead of facts .Gutless losers like you say the same nonsense every year but never actually point to any player who should have made a team but did not due to politics .Schoolgirls this year teams 1 and 2 from LI made the championship game w team 1 winning .Last year I believe it was a clean sweep at UA for the LI teams . If what you are saying were true those things would not happen . “Their players competition on the recruiting circuit” What the what .

"I'm rubber. You're glue. Insults bounce off me and stick to you." I figured you could relate to that kind of immaturity better than any rational thought. Since you think you know more than a D1 coach, you must be some kind of LI lacrosse guru. Do you have the courage to reveal your identity? Didn't think so...bye bye.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound reasonable and I am not the person who called you a loser. However, I do believe most people including coaches have their own agenda. Take a look a last years Under Armour All-Americans (North Roster).

Here is the breakdown of the schools the players went to. I am guessing they are all very good players. Many of the players that I am familiar with did in fact do very well this past season as freshman.

North Carolina - 4
Syracuse - 3
Boston College - 2
Princeton - 2
Northwestern - 2
USC - 2
Duke - 2
Florida - 2
Penn State - 2
Penn - 1
Virginia - 1
Loyola - 1
Notre Dame - 1

It is safe to assume that the reason those schools are some of the best lacrosse programs in the country is because they consistently bring in the best recruits in the country.

When schools like: Albany, Bucknell, Cornell, Drexlel, Elon, Fairfield, George Mason, High Point, Jacksonville, Kennesaw State, Lafayette, and Marist start competing with the schools listed above on a regular basis I will take the coach seriously.

When the evaluators are selecting the same kids that the the top college programs are selecting I would not be so quick to assume it is simply because of where the player is committed (or due to politics). It just might be because the player is really good.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

"I'm rubber. You're glue. Insults bounce off me and stick to you." I figured you could relate to that kind of immaturity better than any rational thought. Since you think you know more than a D1 coach, you must be some kind of LI lacrosse guru. Do you have the courage to reveal your identity? Didn't think so...bye bye.

If you are going to ask someone to reveal their identity to show their courage while you are posting anonymously it comes across as kind of silly . We get it , your kid got cut even thou she is better than some other kid that made the team .Good luck to your poor kid in college because there are plenty of things to blame when she does not get as much playing time as you believe she should get or plays a position you don’t like etc etc .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Many of the same "impartial" people are involved with selection for UA and School Girls. The same clubs are represented and very often take care of their own, whether picking their player or not picking someone perceived
as their player's competition on the recruiting circuit.

My daughter will continue to play her heart out against any opponent,
whether some "committee" filled with conflict$ of intere$t thinks she's worthy of their recognition or not. Don't bother calling my daughter a loser either, because she does not value an ignorant opinion. She knows her worth and things will turn out just fine for her.

Yet somehow you know more than the D1 coaches that have recruited these players you feel made these teams thru politics.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You sound reasonable and I am not the person who called you a loser. However, I do believe most people including coaches have their own agenda. Take a look a last years Under Armour All-Americans (North Roster).

Here is the breakdown of the schools the players went to. I am guessing they are all very good players. Many of the players that I am familiar with did in fact do very well this past season as freshman.

North Carolina - 4
Syracuse - 3
Boston College - 2
Princeton - 2
Northwestern - 2
USC - 2
Duke - 2
Florida - 2
Penn State - 2
Penn - 1
Virginia - 1
Loyola - 1
Notre Dame - 1

It is safe to assume that the reason those schools are some of the best lacrosse programs in the country is because they consistently bring in the best recruits in the country.

When schools like: Albany, Bucknell, Cornell, Drexlel, Elon, Fairfield, George Mason, High Point, Jacksonville, Kennesaw State, Lafayette, and Marist start competing with the schools listed above on a regular basis I will take the coach seriously.

When the evaluators are selecting the same kids that the the top college programs are selecting I would not be so quick to assume it is simply because of where the player is committed (or due to politics). It just might be because the player is really good.

No JMU?...hmmm

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I thought it was West Islip's year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

North Carolina - 4
Syracuse - 3
Boston College - 2
Princeton - 2
Northwestern - 2
USC - 2
Duke - 2
Florida - 2
Penn State - 2
Penn - 1
Virginia - 1
Loyola - 1
Notre Dame - 1

No JMU?...hmmm

JMU had a great year and although they are a competitive program they are not consistently a Top 20 Team. JMU consistently plays a tough non-conference schedule Vs teams like Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, Penn State etc... JMU is a good program and maybe going forward they will be great.

The schools listed above (not sure about USC) have consistently finished the season ranked in the Top 20 for at least the past 5 -7 years. They are the best programs because year in and year out they bring in the best players.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can you get a list of All County and All League players?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where can you get a list of All County and All League players?

At the banquet .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So this year's senior class is one of the last of the super early recruiting classes. Share opinions of whether you think the college coaches who committed 9th graders 3 years ago got it right or wrong. I see several top seniors who were overlooked in 9th and 10th grade, but really peaked in 11th and 12th who are not going to top tier lacrosse schools. Certainly in some cases the top college teams got it right with the younger girls, but in my opinion it was pretty much 50% of the early commits had strong junior and senior campaigns and 50% have not quite panned out yet. What do other people think?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So this year's senior class is one of the last of the super early recruiting classes. Share opinions of whether you think the college coaches who committed 9th graders 3 years ago got it right or wrong. I see several top seniors who were overlooked in 9th and 10th grade, but really peaked in 11th and 12th who are not going to top tier lacrosse schools. Certainly in some cases the top college teams got it right with the younger girls, but in my opinion it was pretty much 50% of the early commits had strong junior and senior campaigns and 50% have not quite panned out yet. What do other people think?

The coaches would be beyond thrilled if 50% of the recruits panned out, the real number tops out around 25-30% and sometimes it can be much less. How many times have you heard ND #1 recruiting class in the country or Florida top #3 recruiting class in the country and the have nothing to show for it.
This year ND put the weight of the team on a freshman, what happened to all the studs from the previous three classes? The were not as good as the coach thought they were! Coaches get it wrong at all levels of every sport more often than not, it's nothing more than a calculated guess and a numbers game. How many Heisman trophy winners have had exceptional NFL careers?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Um ND never had a #1 recruiting class or hasn't for many years. Your ND bias is showing.😑 Every year a school is gonna have a top recruit or several that they are going to focus on and most likely will play a lot. But one player can't do everything. Only one team is gonna win it all. And who knows these top players could have helped their teams to be better than they would have been without them. And some coaches don't know how to work with what they have no matter who it is. Like Florida or USC...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well BC will prob have the #1 recruiting class this fall. Let’s see how they do. How much they play and contribute.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

The coaches would be beyond thrilled if 50% of the recruits panned out, the real number tops out around 25-30% and sometimes it can be much less. How many times have you heard ND #1 recruiting class in the country or Florida top #3 recruiting class in the country and the have nothing to show for it.
This year ND put the weight of the team on a freshman, what happened to all the studs from the previous three classes? The were not as good as the coach thought they were! Coaches get it wrong at all levels of every sport more often than not, it's nothing more than a calculated guess and a numbers game. How many Heisman trophy winners have had exceptional NFL careers?

I think it’s an impossible subject to comment on as most do not want to post negative things about young women . To say 25-30 % at best pan out is ridiculous as no one really knows what these coaches expectations of these players really was nor what type scholarship they were receiving . I can tell you that of the players from my daughters travel team a greater number panned out than did not .

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone want to take a stab at next years Nassau power conference teams while its still top of mind? I cant see any of the teams that won big playing a cupcake schedule below asking to move up, but will any existing power conference team ask to move down? I think we saw in the playoffs that teams that weren't in the power conference weren't competitive in the playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can see Oceanside dropping out and perhaps Farmingdale coming back in. I do not see any other B or C teams moving up.

Also, CSH up 16-8 in semi against Jamesville-Dewitt very late in game

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can see Oceanside dropping out and perhaps Farmingdale coming back in. I do not see any other B or C teams moving up.

Also, CSH up 16-8 in semi against Jamesville-Dewitt very late in game

Farmingdale didn't do great down below and typically they never shy away from competition I could see them or Southside going up. The top3 Locust Valley Plainedge Seaford would get crushed and like winning so I don't see them going but Oceanside had a really tough 0-fer season so they should be on way down to regroup

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Conf A is Brutal.. not sure anyone would volunteer.. but SouthSide & the Dalers seem reasonable. Both decent lacrosse towns..

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

I think it’s an impossible subject to comment on as most do not want to post negative things about young women . To say 25-30 % at best pan out is ridiculous as no one really knows what these coaches expectations of these players really was nor what type scholarship they were receiving . I can tell you that of the players from my daughters travel team a greater number panned out than did not .

If there's 30-40 players on any given roster, 15 play meaningful minutes - that's just reality, no bias, nothing negative, just reality and numbers, around 50% (according to Bald Bear) will no longer be playing by senior year. If a coach recruits 8-10 kids they know the majority won't be impact players

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

If there's 30-40 players on any given roster, 15 play meaningful minutes - that's just reality, no bias, nothing negative, just reality and numbers, around 50% (according to Bald Bear) will no longer be playing by senior year. If a coach recruits 8-10 kids they know the majority won't be impact players

The majority of top recruits do pan out. The majority of top recruits at the top programs do not stop playing.

Take a look at this years freshman class the majority of top recruits were impact players at powerhouse programs.

I know many of you want these young women to fail but the reality is the majority of the top recruits go on to have successful college careers.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me reframe the question...I would say 50% of the early recruits (those that committed in 8th and 9th grade) have panned out by 12th grade, then the number four years from now will be substantially lower. So of these will 25% still be strong players in college as they graduate? Maybe that is the expectation. And will that be a lower percentage than the girls coming up with later recruiting rules? Will the girls recruited earlier have higher transfer rates than the girls who commit later?

I am somewhat leading the argument...I believe later recruiting is better and more accurate. The best player on our hs team was a little under the radar as a 9th grader. She is going D1 to a mid-major lacrosse school, although a great academic school...it will work out well for this girl. However if she came up with today’s recruiting rules, she would be looking at Ivy League and Stanford as well as the top level lacrosse schools. So as we watch these transition years from early recruiting to 11th grade recruiting what do people think is better?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know why the classification is different for girls than it is for boys

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Let me reframe the question...I would say 50% of the early recruits (those that committed in 8th and 9th grade) have panned out by 12th grade, then the number four years from now will be substantially lower. So of these will 25% still be strong players in college as they graduate? Maybe that is the expectation. And will that be a lower percentage than the girls coming up with later recruiting rules? Will the girls recruited earlier have higher transfer rates than the girls who commit later?

I am somewhat leading the argument...I believe later recruiting is better and more accurate. The best player on our hs team was a little under the radar as a 9th grader. She is going D1 to a mid-major lacrosse school, although a great academic school...it will work out well for this girl. However if she came up with today’s recruiting rules, she would be looking at Ivy League and Stanford as well as the top level lacrosse schools. So as we watch these transition years from early recruiting to 11th grade recruiting what do people think is better?

You are jealous and bitter. You are not leading anything . If your daughter was as strong as you think she would have been picked up by a better program. If your daughter had excellent grades and was also an excellent player she could have gone to an Ivy or Stanford .

You are the only one who thinks she is all that.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Depends on the overall total number of schools that participate in the sport

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lacrosse is the easiest pathway to play a sport in college especially on the girls side. More and more colleges are adding the sport every year and anyone that watches the college game knows that outside of the top 30 or so the talent level is average. The top schools are all targeting the top players because there aren't that many of them. At the D2 and D3 level again except for the very top lax schools the sport is almost a walk on. Just enjoy the ride. Look in the mirror, its ok if your kid wasn't born as a top 5 percenter. the bottom 95% of college players are doing great! Playing while getting a degree

Oh that stat about only 50% of college players playing all 4 years is spot on so enjoy it while you can!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I

The majority of top recruits do pan out. The majority of top recruits at the top programs do not stop playing.

Take a look at this years freshman class the majority of top recruits were impact players at powerhouse programs.

I know many of you want these young women to fail but the reality is the majority of the top recruits go on to have successful college careers.

this is just not true. Looking at the 2015 class, out of the top 50players, maybe 5 panned out to be truly top players. If anyone can come up wit more, prove it.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see the 3 long island girls teams that won states did it with balanced scoring and played a team game. Many other teams can take a closer look at playing a team game and having better results. Are you paying attention West Babylon Coach?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Nice to see the 3 long island girls teams that won states did it with balanced scoring and played a team game. Many other teams can take a closer look at playing a team game and having better results. Are you paying attention West Babylon Coach?

West Islip coach?

Like Reply Quote
(NA) (NA) (NA) Re: Girls High School Lax
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Congratulations to all the girls this year.

Long Island has a lot to be proud of with its teams accomplishments especially the three state champs that were crowned this weekend!!!

Class B Champions Manhasset (sec 8) 6-4 over Brighton

Class C Champions Cold Spring Harbor (sec 8) 16-3 over Honeoye Falls-Lima

Class D Champions Mattituck-Southhold (sec 11) 12-1 over Bronxville

Like Reply Quote
Page 102 of 214 1 2 100 101 102 103 104 213 214
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard