BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,621
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 72 of 85 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 84 85
Re: Boys 2023 - 7th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Is Summer face off for all the unknown teams? My sons team talked about entering but decided it wasn't worth it. Mamas Boyz and the GC team are the only team I recognize. Anyone know if these are new teams?

The 2023 bracket are all established teams. Icon is out of southwest Nassau, Mamas, 91 3rd team is new this year, GC, Sachem North (probably PAL type team) E3 is from the Hamptons, Empire B and Express C have both been around for a couple years with little success.

This tourney was a joke. GC should have won the whole thing. Should have been GC and Mamas boyz in the finals. GC blew out every team they played in the bracket, they played the "harder" teams as well. Icon played the weakest teams in the bracket and barely beat them. When they were faced with a semi- legit team they got blown out of the water. Kills me how they rig these things.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS tryouts will take place in July for next year, I was wondering if there are any clubs out there as good as 91, Shore 2 Shore, Express, Igloo?

I appreciate any positive feedback.

Why not try out for one of those? They all have A&B teams.

Any feedback on these teams? Also, if there no openings, what club would be next to look at?

All of the teams you mentioned have had success. Some at both the A&B levels. I think any team would take on a rockstar. If tour kid is a middle of the road player be open to one of their B teams. The only B team in this group that we haven't seen on action yet is S2S. They have only played publically a few times. My sons team played them in the fall and beat us. They looked pretty good considering it is a brand new team. All the other have established A&B teams for awhile. Think about location, some travel more than others. Who does your kid play for now or is he new to travel? Be careful.of the clubs that make money grab teams. While Express has some very successful teams, the 3rd 2023 team is terrible. Pure money grab.

Haven't seen S2S yet because I think they don't have enough players to field a team. Although, it would probably be a better choice to tryout this summer if there aren't enough players already. However, I have seen teams fall apart because of no commitment from management or coaches for their B team. Parents walk away. Find out how the coaches and management treat the teams before you tryout.

They've got enough. Played in the fall @ blatant. First tourney is next week at the true blue thing.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AS tryouts will take place in July for next year, I was wondering if there are any clubs out there as good as 91, Shore 2 Shore, Express, Igloo?

I appreciate any positive feedback.

Why not try out for one of those? They all have A&B teams.

Any feedback on these teams? Also, if there no openings, what club would be next to look at?

All of the teams you mentioned have had success. Some at both the A&B levels. I think any team would take on a rockstar. If tour kid is a middle of the road player be open to one of their B teams. The only B team in this group that we haven't seen on action yet is S2S. They have only played publically a few times. My sons team played them in the fall and beat us. They looked pretty good considering it is a brand new team. All the other have established A&B teams for awhile. Think about location, some travel more than others. Who does your kid play for now or is he new to travel? Be careful.of the clubs that make money grab teams. While Express has some very successful teams, the 3rd 2023 team is terrible. Pure money grab.

Haven't seen S2S yet because I think they don't have enough players to field a team. Although, it would probably be a better choice to tryout this summer if there aren't enough players already. However, I have seen teams fall apart because of no commitment from management or coaches for their B team. Parents walk away. Find out how the coaches and management treat the teams before you tryout.

They've got enough. Played in the fall @ blatant. First tourney is next week at the true blue thing.

Saw all the S2S teams today except the 2023 team which fell apart.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny because none of the s2s teams played today. So maybe you meant yesterday? But I guess you didn't mean the 2023 teams, either team. Let's take it s step further- if you saw every s2s team play yesterday then, you must have been busy on Saturday at Andy Forsberg. But wait, the 2023 teams played on Sunday, not saturday.

Maybe you have more than one kid so you were there both days. Maybe you should pay more attention to their games instead of grinding whatever axe you have against a team that hasn't even started their tourney season yet. They (my sons team) have a tournament every week from June 9th through mid July. Come on down and see them play and give your imagination a rest. Good luck to all the rest of the summer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
That's funny because none of the s2s teams played today. So maybe you meant yesterday? But I guess you didn't mean the 2023 teams, either team. Let's take it s step further- if you saw every s2s team play yesterday then, you must have been busy on Saturday at Andy Forsberg. But wait, the 2023 teams played on Sunday, not saturday.

Maybe you have more than one kid so you were there both days. Maybe you should pay more attention to their games instead of grinding whatever axe you have against a team that hasn't even started their tourney season yet. They (my sons team) have a tournament every week from June 9th through mid July. Come on down and see them play and give your imagination a rest. Good luck to all the rest of the summer.

Crazy this team has haters already, they haven't even started yet!

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crazy this team has haters already, they haven't even started yet!

Probably a jealous club, but I'm sure if S2S was built with one team to where they are now, then this new team might be very good. Who knows, we'll see on BOTC. I saw on the website that Hills West Varsity coach is their coach. No daddy coach. They're going to have to produce.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express had a great joint practice with S2S A team yesterday. Parents were great and coaches were amazing. Coaching boys and making them better. That is what it should be about. Hope to keep doing this in the future.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Express had a great joint practice with S2S A team yesterday. Parents were great and coaches were amazing. Coaching boys and making them better. That is what it should be about. Hope to keep doing this in the future.

I agree. Too many teams at all skill levels not to take advantage of things like this.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is Summer face off for all the unknown teams? My sons team talked about entering but decided it wasn't worth it. Mamas Boyz and the GC team are the only team I recognize. Anyone know if these are new teams?

The 2023 bracket are all established teams. Icon is out of southwest Nassau, Mamas, 91 3rd team is new this year, GC, Sachem North (probably PAL type team) E3 is from the Hamptons, Empire B and Express C have both been around for a couple years with little success.

This tourney was a joke. GC should have won the whole thing. Should have been GC and Mamas boyz in the finals. GC blew out every team they played in the bracket, they played the "harder" teams as well. Icon played the weakest teams in the bracket and barely beat them. When they were faced with a semi- legit team they got blown out of the water. Kills me how they rig these things.

Yeah that was horrible... Icon was average and Mamas played crappy competition. Sure they look great against week competition. GC would have killed them. When they play true A teams, they lose badly.. Check out the Foxbourough tournament stats if you disagree. Without GC or MB, the other 6 teams were a lot closer in skill level. E3, Icon and 90+1 were all about equal and the Sachem, Empire and Express teams were just horrible, no offense on them..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have not seen the 2023 S2S team this year but I see they are playing in the Adrenaline Platinum Cup in Delaware this weekend. Looks like some good teams will be represented with Igloo, Brother Love, Denver Elite, FCA Md among a few others. This should be a good test for S2S; Igloo and BL looked very good this Spring.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have not seen the 2023 S2S team this year but I see they are playing in the Adrenaline Platinum Cup in Delaware this weekend. Looks like some good teams will be represented with Igloo, Brother Love, Denver Elite, FCA Md among a few others. This should be a good test for S2S; Igloo and BL looked very good this Spring.

I think S2S has an easy draw and should win their bracket walking away. It is a talented team and ranked in the top 10 in the WSYL.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yeah that was horrible... Icon was average and Mamas played crappy competition. Sure they look great against week competition. GC would have killed them. When they play true A teams, they lose badly.. Check out the Foxbourough tournament stats if you disagree. Without GC or MB, the other 6 teams were a lot closer in skill level. E3, Icon and 90+1 were all about equal and the Sachem, Empire and Express teams were just horrible, no offense on them..

Icon barely beat the Express team. The 91+1 team isn't much better. GC and Mammas were the only ones with a shot in this tourney. It was a complete C bracket.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The NLF this w/e has a lot of B teams coming in. express will beat bandits like a drum in the finals. None of the other teams have a chance
With the exception of laxachusetts black.
Don’t forget your red cups

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey you get what you pay for. Next year the price will increase like everything else in the NY metro area. Everyone will be around 3k next season mark my word. It’s all about what’s good for you and your child , how far you want to travel for practice and the right coach. I rather have a great coach with a child on the team because he’s all in. Been on a team with a Hs coach and was a complete mess when he’s there or not in the spring and really didn’t care.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey you get what you pay for. Next year the price will increase like everything else in the NY metro area. Everyone will be around 3k next season mark my word. It’s all about what’s good for you and your child , how far you want to travel for practice and the right coach. I rather have a great coach with a child on the team because he’s all in. Been on a team with a Hs coach and was a complete mess when he’s there or not in the spring and really didn’t care.

Very true. My son's friends have a HS coach and he never shows up and no communication or commitment. Total money grab.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bandits will win the NLF, Express is not as good as them. After what I saw at the Qualifier Bandits are the superior team, they put a beating on S2S and beat Express handily. Don't know much about the out of state teams but on long Island Bandits are the best by far.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will have a little trouble with Crabs. Size, age and physicality. Same with the Laxachusettes Black team.

Those 2 teams will bring 14 and 15 year olds and then parents will cheer as they score on kids 2-3 years younger.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Outlaws folding as of next year? The Rebels are advertising one team per grade, besides that what other differences will there be? Will MB coach the 2023 or the Outlaws B team coach?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1, the outlaws are not folding! 2, the Rebels are totally separate cut the crap!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
And yes, you will all trash the Rebels and then we will see you all at their tryouts,haha!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Bandits will win the NLF, Express is not as good as them. After what I saw at the Qualifier Bandits are the superior team, they put a beating on S2S and beat Express handily. Don't know much about the out of state teams but on long Island Bandits are the best by far.

Thanks Bandits parent or player. Boring...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are the Outlaws folding as of next year? The Rebels are advertising one team per grade, besides that what other differences will there be? Will MB coach the 2023 or the Outlaws B team coach?

MB should coach the Rebels and put the very good Gold coach on the Select team to resurrect that program.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good luck with the B coach going to select, leave while you can!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^

Not a Bandits parent or a player, just someone that can see that the Bandits are the best team on Long Island. Haugen, Igloo and S2S in my opinion in this order are the next three. I shouldn't have said they will win the NLF because I have never seen the Crabs or Laxachu... play, heard they are great teams. When it comes to 2023 Long Island Lax Bandits stand alone. Good luck to all teams at the NLF.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They will have a little trouble with Crabs. Size, age and physicality. Same with the Laxachusettes Black team.

Those 2 teams will bring 14 and 15 year olds and then parents will cheer as they score on kids 2-3 years younger.

Crabs are a shell of the team they were last year. Lost their best players to Hawks and some left with FB on his Stars team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^

Not a Bandits parent or a player, just someone that can see that the Bandits are the best team on Long Island. Haugen, Igloo and S2S in my opinion in this order are the next three. I shouldn't have said they will win the NLF because I have never seen the Crabs or Laxachu... play, heard they are great teams. When it comes to 2023 Long Island Lax Bandits stand alone. Good luck to all teams at the NLF.

First off, they are an awesome team. The best around. But, has anyone else noticed that the Bandits always play an easier schedule than most of the other teams? It seems like its been this way since NLF began. Why is that?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

True. Laxachusetts has turned holding back into an industry for themselves up in Boston.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Crabs are a shell of the team they were last year. Lost their best players to Hawks and some left with FB on his Stars team.

Stars aren’t a main team. More like a national team that has kids from crabs hawks and a few other dmv teams. FBs kid still on crabs. They aren’t as strong offensively because their best attack is playing on 22 team this yr

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the season kicks in. seems like everyone is playing. hopefully igloo and s2s can make it an all LI final @ Platinum. A lot of good teams at NLF. should be a lot of high level games. i know people crap on the warriors, but they don't shy away from competition. might not do well but they'll fight. And the True Blue tourney. Good parity in the "b" bracket. should be some competitive games for them all. not sure how the "a" goes. i guess outlaws or igloo? don't know who the jersey team is. i haven't seen s2s or recon play.

weather looks better than expected. good luck to all the kids.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
the season kicks in. seems like everyone is playing. hopefully igloo and s2s can make it an all LI final @ Platinum. A lot of good teams at NLF. should be a lot of high level games. i know people crap on the warriors, but they don't shy away from competition. might not do well but they'll fight. And the True Blue tourney. Good parity in the "b" bracket. should be some competitive games for them all. not sure how the "a" goes. i guess outlaws or igloo? don't know who the jersey team is. i haven't seen s2s or recon play.

True Blue made their schedule easy to be in the final with with Igloo or S2S.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

yes, forgot about true blue. i would think true blue and outlaws/igloo.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Denver will win. Hands down.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take a look at Tourney Machine True Blue Panthers are playing the two other toughest teams in the tournament, so stop with the easy schedule. The only other team that will give TB Panthers somewhat of a game is Outlaws Select. Its a TB run tournament thats the only reason why the Panthers are in it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Take a look at Tourney Machine True Blue Panthers are playing the two other toughest teams in the tournament, so stop with the easy schedule. The only other team that will give TB Panthers somewhat of a game is Outlaws Select. Its a TB run tournament thats the only reason why the Panthers are in it.

They are playing Recon and the Jersey team. Nor sure those are two toughest teams.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

They are playing Recon and the Jersey team. Nor sure those are two toughest teams.

Look Again they are playing Outlaws Select, Jersey Thunder and Recon which is a 2022/2023 combo, take a look before u open your mouth.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ya know what, sorry but the warriors let more talented kids go then they have. Rotten at the top. A far cry from a professional Bandits Team. Warriors have gotten worse every year because of nepotism. When in 4th grade 11 kids play and 13 watch and are orange cones at practice it figures theyd all leave. Funny as many have gone on to succeed on higher ranked teams. Not flaming but fact spilling.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
HOLY RE CLASS. this is embarrassing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Look Again they are playing Outlaws Select, Jersey Thunder and Recon which is a 2022/2023 combo, take a look before u open your mouth.

Sorry TB dad. I seem to have struck a nerve. Like I said they are playing Recon and the Jersey team. I have seen that Recon team play and they are no A team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

How can a 2022/2023 team play in the 2023 division?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's awesome. Bring in the 8th graders to beat on the 7th. Deusche.

Page 72 of 85 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 84 85

Link Copied to Clipboard