BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
(NA) Re: Boys 2026 - 4th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I’m new to club seen legacy looking for players I quests In the spring how is that team , do they have a A and B ? Hopefully they give me good price coming in the spring . Thx new to club seen a poster from them looking for kids .

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shamrock shoot-out coming up, anyone know who is in?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Seems this age group is relatively sane. That is all.

Re: Boys 2026 - 4th Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone go to the Blatant last weekend ? Who w
as the big winner ?

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Anyone go to the Blatant last weekend ? Who w
as the big winner ?

It's on tourney machine
https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h201805041456312683d4b1b4e49b14f

https://www.tourneymachine.com/Publ...ivision=h201805041456493014d8b1c45c98349

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you'll find at this age group that 91, Express and Legacy A teams rule the roost. Outlaws is very close but not on same level.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about fl$? I see a lot of things on line with them?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What about fl$? I see a lot of things on line with them?

Take it easy right now, don't allow yourself or son become part of the insanity at 4th grade lacrosse. If you want to go travel, select a team closest to your home. Just remember, lacrosse is a big business here on the Island. Likewise, if you fall in the trap of multi. clinics, privates, etc someone will gladly accept you hard earned money. And, I've never heard of anyone offering lessons telling a parent their son doesn't have what it takes...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Here are my thoughts on rankings so far. And this is just for fun and directional. Keep your crazy comments aside. (Only includes the LI teams I have seen)
1. 91 Storm - Beat Express 2 out of 3 times in champ...
2. Express Haugen
3. Igloo
4. Legacy
5. Outlaws
6. RVC Futures
7. Harveys
8. Moose Lax
......24, Empire, Fighting Ducks, True Blue, 91B, Express B, Igloo B.... All could win on any given day.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Here are my thoughts on rankings so far. And this is just for fun and directional. Keep your crazy comments aside. (Only includes the LI teams I have seen)
2. Express Haugen
3. Igloo
4. Legacy
5. Outlaws
6. RVC Futures
7. Harveys
8. Moose Lax
......24, Empire, Fighting Ducks, True Blue, 91B, Express B, Igloo B.... All could win on any given day.

If the Outlaws/RVC or others want to be considered in the top tier they need to enter in the A brackets of tourneys. H’s, shore 2 shore and Moose do it and at least deserve respect for that. The only way to get better. After the top 4 there is a canyon drop off.The top 4 usually play each other tough and each has wins against each. I think 91/Express are 1 and 2 but Legacy or Igloo can give them a run for their money. May not win but they are the only competitive games they will see on the island.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
do the top team in 2026 enter the LI lax fest june 23/24

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Originally Posted by 631lax58
2. Express Haugen
3. Igloo
4. Legacy
5. Outlaws
6. RVC Futures
7. Harveys
8. Moose Lax

If the Outlaws/RVC or others want to be considered in the top tier they need to enter in the A brackets of tourneys. H’s, shore 2 shore and Moose do it and at least deserve respect for that. The only way to get better. After the top 4 there is a canyon drop off.The top 4 usually play each other tough and each has wins against each. I think 91/Express are 1 and 2 but Legacy or Igloo can give them a run for their money. May not win but they are the only competitive games they will see on the island.

RVC will get there shot on Saturday. Playing both 91 and Express Haugen in pool play at Summer Face Off.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Outlaws are folding, that's why they're under the Rebels umbrella. $100 tryout fee. Come on.... same old money grab.

TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Outlaws are folding, that's why they're under the Rebels umbrella. $100 tryout fee. Come on.... same old money grab.

Rebels Lacrosse is a different entity from the LI Outlaws.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by TM@BOTC

Rebels Lacrosse is a different entity from the LI Outlaws.

Who's running it?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
See that 91 2027 team in the 2026 bracket . 2027 91 prob better than most of those teams listed .

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Originally Posted by 631lax58
2. Express Haugen
3. Igloo
4. Legacy
5. Outlaws
6. RVC Futures
7. Harveys
8. Moose Lax

RVC will get there shot on Saturday. Playing both 91 and Express Haugen in pool play at Summer Face Off.

RVC lost to 91 Orange 10-3, Express-Haugen 9-0 & Empire 5-4.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 91 can compete with any of the 2026 teams with the exception of what I believe are by far the 2 best 2026 teams in 91 Orange and Express Haugen.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
2027 91 can compete with any of the 2026 teams with the exception of what I believe are by far the 2 best 2026 teams in 91 Orange and Express Haugen.

You are such a loser, and especially when you wear Massapequa pinnies and 91 helmets.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Oh boy.... here we go. This is obviously your first time to this dance.
These are 8-9 year old kids. Stop!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

You are such a loser, and especially when you wear Massapequa pinnies and 91 helmets.

That 2027 team was given an easy schedule, as was Empire -- Knights, Harveys, Ducks. That scheduling never had a chance of seeing the 2 best teams in the championship game.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Ah I was wondering when the trash-talking would pick up in this age group!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That 2027 team was given an easy schedule, as was Empire -- Knights, Harveys, Ducks. That scheduling never had a chance of seeing the 2 best teams in the championship game.

The scheduling was completely [ChillLaxin] backwards to put Express A and 91 A against each other in Pool Play in a 9 team bracket....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where’s Legacy eels in all these tournaments ??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who the heck knows , that organization is falling apart they think they are one of the top organizations, son played with them few years back , you get bare minimum gear for the price and cheap tournaments so they put more in there pockets. Who’s there best team 2024 and they don’t win. That’s about it. Not even sending a team to World Series. Know bunch of parents exiting from them next year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when will the 2027 big clubs play against each other Igloo, Express, S2S, 91 etc?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
when will the 2027 big clubs play against each other Igloo, Express, S2S, 91 etc?

They're at the tournaments. We've already played each other. Get your son on one of those teams and you'll find out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Who the heck knows , that organization is falling apart they think they are one of the top organizations, son played with them few years back , you get bare minimum gear for the price and cheap tournaments so they put more in there pockets. Who’s there best team 2024 and they don’t win. That’s about it. Not even sending a team to World Series. Know bunch of parents exiting from them next year.

Sorry, they go to real tourneys and play MD and NJ teams. And don't line the pocket of "My Lacrosse" oh I mean 91 at their own tourneys. Also, how does it feel to be a Legacy cast off sitting on the bench of a 28 kid team and pay $3k to 91, and play in all their made up tourneys. Look at all the BS tourneys from "My Lacrosse Tournaments" you go to, pay $3k for entry fees, for your own tourneys. And this weekend's NLF tourney, that other teams have to pay to be a part of to enter, then pay big bucks to enter the tourney, is also a My Lacrosse Tournament scam. Hey, but you get Champs t-shirts, that you get when you beat up the other B/C teams that are owned by 91,(Ducks, Empire) in a 91 run tourney. Hey, but your champs.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sorry, they go to real tourneys and play MD and NJ teams. And don't line the pocket of "My Lacrosse" oh I mean 91 at their own tourneys. Also, how does it feel to be a Legacy cast off sitting on the bench of a 28 kid team and pay $3k to 91, and play in all their made up tourneys. Look at all the BS tourneys from "My Lacrosse Tournaments" you go to, pay $3k for entry fees, for your own tourneys. And this weekend's NLF tourney, that other teams have to pay to be a part of to enter, then pay big bucks to enter the tourney, is also a My Lacrosse Tournament scam. Hey, but you get Champs t-shirts, that you get when you beat up the other B/C teams that are owned by 91,(Ducks, Empire) in a 91 run tourney. Hey, but your champs.

NLF at 2026 is Bethesda, Laxachussetts, 91, Express, PrimeTime.... Tell me where you will get a better bracket of teams anywhere in the country....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

NLF at 2026 is Bethesda, Laxachussetts, 91, Express, PrimeTime.... Tell me where you will get a better bracket of teams anywhere in the country....

This is a joke.......Right??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
has the top 91 2027 team played Igloo, Express or S2S yet this year?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Check the 2027 forum... Boys 2027 - 3rd Grade Fall 2017/Summer 2018. Not sure anyone in 2026 is paying attention to 91's 3rd grade team in here.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

This weekend. NLF!!! yeah baby, bring em' on.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

This weekend. NLF!!! yeah baby, bring em' on.

2027 91 isn't registered in the 2026 NLF this weekend... I'm sure they wouldn't fare well against those teams anyhow.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Igloo played any other tourneys since Blatant? Didn’t look to be overly competitive against 91 or Express there.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF? how did that unfold?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has Igloo played any other tourneys since Blatant? Didn’t look to be overly competitive against 91 or Express there.

They went to OT against 91 at Blatant. Express beat them 9-2 or something like that.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
NLF? how did that unfold?

Laxechusett's vs Express in the final. Laxechusett's won. Don't know the score but it was supposedly close.

You didn't need to see a birth certificate to see that Laxechusett's & Bethesda had older kids on their teams. The standings are below.

Laxechusett's
Express
Bethesda
Primetime

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lots of good games - most were very close. (At least the ones that I saw were close.)

I don't think there was much separation between any of the teams. I think at least three of the teams could easily finish 1st and all of them had a solid chance. I wish they would put the full results on the website but I guess that won't happen.

Overall, good competition. Nice for the kids to see different teams.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard