BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open for Registration on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted! | Invest for Growth - ADVERTISE with us!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
Girls High School
by Anonymous -
Boys High School
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts385,595
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 122 of 264 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 263 264
Re: Boys High School Lax
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happen to all the port dad’s saying they would be in the finals???? Have fun at the beach this weekend!!

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
What happen to all the port dad’s saying they would be in the finals???? Have fun at the beach this weekend!!

Yup- boating and beaching not such a bad way to spend the weekend while the trashy Massapequa players and fans go strip mall shopping. Classless players and fans. Should all be ashamed of themselves

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soooo....from before the season starts all we hear about how Port?? is going to be a big time winner. And.......year in year out they are not. They lose again. Then they come on talking about how they are glad they lost so they can go boating. Geez

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Yup- boating and beaching not such a bad way to spend the weekend while the trashy Massapequa players and fans go strip mall shopping. Classless players and fans. Should all be ashamed of themselves

Why?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Didn’t The Hill Academy and Culver just play in some type of championship last weekend? Why are they playing again this weekend in another championship? And didn’t most of these kids already graduate? I seriously don’t get it?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I apologize if one of our Massapequa parents said that. But you should have replied back to that person. I have a very good friend on Port and I hang out with him before games, and have a couple. Actually saw his son after the game gave him a big hug and said how is college going. I would never put your whole team down for one stunads classless comment.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think a lot of the pequa families will head out to the beach after stopping buy all -American burger for lunch. watch out for rocks and sewage up there in hempstead harbor...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anyone hear anything about Black Card coming up?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soooo....from before the season starts all we hear about how Port?? is going to be a big time winner. And.......year in year out they are not. They lose again. Then they come on talking about how they are glad they lost so they can go boating. Geez

Of all the coaches of the semi finals teams I would say Ports coach is the weakest. He may be in the bottom of the so called top tier programs on Long Island. Has been out coached in every big league game by Farmingdale, Massapequa, and Syosset. He has also been out coached in out of league games by Southside, HHW, and Kellenberg. What big game has he won? None! Losses the 1 goal games time and time again.

Massapequa will win Nassau again next year
Farmingdale will be 2nd
Syosset will take 3rd
Port again will be 4th

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Of all the coaches of the semi finals teams I would say Ports coach is the weakest. He may be in the bottom of the so called top tier programs on Long Island. Has been out coached in every big league game by Farmingdale, Massapequa, and Syosset. He has also been out coached in out of league games by Southside, HHW, and Kellenberg. What big game has he won? None! Losses the 1 goal games time and time again.

Farmingdale will be 2nd
Syosset will take 3rd
Port again will be 4th

did I miss something? what was the final of the Mass-Syo game?

Like Reply Quote
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I apologize if one of our Massapequa parents said that. But you should have replied back to that person. I have a very good friend on Port and I hang out with him before games, and have a couple. Actually saw his son after the game gave him a big hug and said how is college going. I would never put your whole team down for one stunads classless comment.

I am glad to hear that. I was referring to teenage fans in the parking lot and in the stadium. Very rude and obnoxious - saying really trashy things to us while we were in the parking lot before and after the game. Also, bad behavior on the part of 2 players making gestures and shouting things to us in the bleachers while they were on the field. Never seen behavior like that in all my years of lacrosse. Just wrong and not necessary

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Did something happen at the game that you seem to be the only one aware of. There didnt seem to be any issues in the stands and or on the field. As a whole the game only had a few penalties called so it was a clean game. Massapequa just out played Port. Dont know why you would call Massapequa players and fans classless. They just beat you. You seem to be just a sore loser.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capt Underpants Team with an embarrassing loss... Where were all those big time commits and the AA? I guess they all vaporized under the pressure.

Sad.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Boo-hoo. Grow a tougher skin snowflake.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What's up Mt. Sinai?

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Capt Underpants Team with an embarrassing loss... Where were all those big time commits and the AA? I guess they all vaporized under the pressure.

Sad.

you are a brave man to post about kids anonymously, if you would like to get together to discuss your obsession with Syosset lacrosse and my son, please give me a call sometime

PO

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

I am glad to hear that. I was referring to teenage fans in the parking lot and in the stadium. Very rude and obnoxious - saying really trashy things to us while we were in the parking lot before and after the game. Also, bad behavior on the part of 2 players making gestures and shouting things to us in the bleachers while they were on the field. Never seen behavior like that in all my years of lacrosse. Just wrong and not necessary

The only bad language I came across was from the Oceanside moms.

Like Reply Quote
Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Sad.

Please log in, send me a PM and we can discuss at great detail your obsession with Syosset and my son, I would be willing to bet that you are not a random anonymous poster from another town that just hates Syo but rather a Syo parent not happy with who plays and who doesn't/didn't.

Call me if you would like 516.330.5485 would love to chat

-Peter O.

I tried to capture the spirit of the thing
Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Sad.

And BOTC is back to normal.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa will have to play a perfect game to win on Saturday.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale will be 2nd
Syosset will take 3rd
Port again will be 4th

Did you really think Syosset was going to beat Massapequa? It didnt take Nostradamus to perdict that one.

Now lets see how the Long Island Championships go.

Massapequa vs Ward Melville

Garden City vs Harborfields

Cold Spring Harbor vs Islip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale will be 2nd
Syosset will take 3rd
Port again will be 4th

Did you really think Syosset was going to beat Massapequa? It didnt take Nostradamus to perdict that one.

And you’re saying it takes Nostradamus to predict the outcome of Ward Melville beating up on massapequa on Saturday ?? That one is A LOT easier to predict

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale will be 2nd
Syosset will take 3rd
Port again will be 4th

Suffolk sweep!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa goalie will have to stand on his head to take down the Patriots. He is capable of doing so. Harborfields and Garden City should be the best game of the three. Islip is VERY strong this year with no real weakness. CSH is not as strong as they were the last three years when they won the states.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa goalie will have to stand on his head to take down the Patriots. He is capable of doing so. Harborfields and Garden City should be the best game of the three. Islip is VERY strong this year with no real weakness. CSH is not as strong as they were the last three years when they won the states.

GC will destroy Harborfields.

Massapequa by 1 over WM

CSH by 3 over Islip

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Massapequa bashing started before season started.
Think at what they accomplished
Lost 3 Div 1 starters for season
Best offense in Nassau
2nd best Best defense
Best net goals
Undefeated in Conf A
6 Players over 30 points
Lost only one game
Highest RPI in Nassau
Same RPI as Ward Melville

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa by 1 over WM

CSH by 3 over Islip

Me thinks your crystal ball has a serious crack in it. A Nassau sweep ain't gonna happen fella. Keep dreaming....

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa by 1 over WM

CSH by 3 over Islip

Me thinks your crystal ball has a serious crack in it. A Nassau sweep ain't gonna happen fella. Keep dreaming....

Nassau sweep!!!

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa by 1 over WM

CSH by 3 over Islip

WM by 3-5 over Pequa

How is GC face off kid? Harborfields kid is very good. If they match that GC by 5
CSH has no shot against Islip. Islip 12-5

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Are u saying Pequa offense is better then last year.Then maybe they have a chance.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow no mention of FO kid, without him u would be out of playoffs.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Massapequa by 1 over WM

CSH by 3 over Islip

WM by 3-5 over Pequa

How is GC face off kid? Harborfields kid is very good. If they match that GC by 5
CSH has no shot against Islip. Islip 12-5

GC kid going to Villanova. He is very good and also can carry the ball very well and shoot. Not a FOGO at all. Harborfields has a few good players but that can not beat the depth of GC and also the coaching. Harborfields have not been there before like GC. The senior class has been to the championship the last 3 years.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
All I can say is that I'm glad the season is over, now I can start work again.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The GC vs Hfields game will be a blowout. Congrats to Harborfields for winning Suffolk but they are just not in the same league as GC. It will be a similar result to last year's final vs ESM (14-4)

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The joker from laxpower "stickhead" is back making factual predictions

"Re: Nassau County 2018
New postby stickhead on Thu May 31, 2018 8:40 pm

I saw a couple of Suffolk boys going out to Nassau. CSH isn't making out of the LIC!!! #Facts"

This is the same hammerhead that said last year there was no way CSH would beat SWR. He really hated being from the other side of the tracks in Huntington and always disparages CSH. Hopefully he is wrong again and will hang up his prognostications... Richardhead would be a better handle. Islip is good. It will be a good game. $-peat dreams still alive...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CSH has more of a shot vs. Islip than Harborfields does vs. GC...

That's whhy they play the games though. Wasn't JD supposed to run away with the C championship this year? Gone. When I last checked their record Islip was not undefeated...

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

That's whhy they play the games though. Wasn't JD supposed to run away with the C championship this year? Gone. When I last checked their record Islip was not undefeated...

CSH has a chance. If Mt Sinai's face off kid wasnt suspended I don't think Islip gets out of Suffolk. Besides the fact that somehow section 11 let Islip have a home game even though they were a lower seed! Islip is a really good, should be a good game.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

CSH has a chance. If Mt Sinai's face off kid wasnt suspended I don't think Islip gets out of Suffolk. Besides the fact that somehow section 11 let Islip have a home game even though they were a lower seed! Islip is a really good, should be a good game.

It wasn't a "Home" game. Islip H.S. was chosen because of capacity long before season started because usual site - Stony Brook University hosted womens NCAA D1 Championship this year.

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Farmingdale will be 2nd
Syosset will take 3rd
Port again will be 4th

Suffolk sweep!

No love for class D?
Oyster Bay vs Mattituck

Like Reply Quote
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LOOKS LIKE A NASSAU BEATDOWN. 4 for 4 Suffolk the Bridemaids this year, acrosse all 4 games

Like Reply Quote
Page 122 of 264 1 2 120 121 122 123 124 263 264
Quick Reply

Options
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled
CAPTCHA Verification

Link Copied to Clipboard