BOTC BOTC
The UnD1sputed Showcase (Boys & Girls) in June & the Girls LI Showcase is Open on CBLaxers.com - Don't Miss Out as 88 Players Only Accepted!! PWant FILLED REGISTRATIONS, REAL SOCIAL MEDIA FOLLOWERS for you? Contact us! | Be Part of Our Intriguing Newsletter List and Our Elite Community: Influence & Network with U.S. based Laxers!
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY MOST RECENT POSTS
MD Girls 2028
by Anonymous -
Girls High School Lax
by Anonymous -
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Forum Statistics
Forums20
Topics3,802
Posts384,882
Members2,606
Most Online62,980
Feb 6th, 2020
BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Boys PAL Lacrosse Season (2018)
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Use this thread to discuss anything pertaining to the Boys PAL Lacrosse Season

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY BACK OF THE CAGE SPONSORS

Re: Boys PAL Lacrosse Season (2018)
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Games could be impacted this weekend with the qualifier happening. I know our team is going to be short on players. Add in the ones still on vacation and we may have to forfeit.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Games could be impacted this weekend with the qualifier happening. I know our team is going to be short on players. Add in the ones still on vacation and we may have to forfeit.

Hope for snow on Saturday then the games should be post pone for Sunday’s

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Getting practices in has been rough.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
PAL lacrosse just causes conflicts with real practice time on travel.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL is fun. My son gets to play with his friends. Nobody said your kid has to play. Feel free to walk away. We don't like you on the sidelines.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

PAL is fun. My son gets to play with his friends. Nobody said your kid has to play. Feel free to walk away. We don't like you on the sidelines.

Every town hugger I know always says PAL is "fun". It's a bad product, in my opinion. It could be very good, but it's not.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Every town hugger I know always says PAL is "fun". It's a bad product, in my opinion. It could be very good, but it's not.

Town hugger?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Ok Brad

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Which teams are playing in the Christian Koehler tournament? What age group? Hopefully they keep it to town only.

BOTC GIRLS BOTC BOY Sponsored Links
(NA) Re: Boys PAL Lacrosse Season (2018)
TM@BOTC Offline OP
Back of THE CAGE
OP Offline
Back of THE CAGE
Which teams are playing in the Christian Koehler tournament? What age group? Hopefully they keep it to town only.

We know that this is a Town Team Tournament only and we will reach out to the tournament to find out what teams are registered.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Town hugger?

This “town hugger ” comment comes from a guy who pays thousands for his 4th grader to play club, and believes the nonsense coming out of the club coaches mouth. Truth is you live in a weak lax town, your son will play for a weak High School team, he nor you will ever know the feeling of winning it all. But hey, you’ll always have that fictional club title! Hahahahaha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A

Town hugger?

This “town hugger ” comment comes from a guy who pays thousands for his 4th grader to play club, and believes the nonsense coming out of the club coaches mouth. Truth is you live in a weak lax town, your son will play for a weak High School team, he nor you will ever know the feeling of winning it all. But hey, you’ll always have that fictional club title! Hahahahaha

Feelings are not always the truth...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
So how was everyone's first weekend?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cold

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cold

I second that!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
windy too. you leave the house and think it's not that bad. get to the field and it's freezing and windy. wth

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

Having finished my last PAL season last year, this tournament is the one thing that I miss the most about pal lax. It is a great cause, good competition and your kids have fun. Bring a BBQ and make a day of it. Enjoy it now while you can. I miss it already and now watch from the sidelines at HS instead of coaching the boys.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Originally Posted by Colts21

Having finished my last PAL season last year, this tournament is the one thing that I miss the most about pal lax. It is a great cause, good competition and your kids have fun. Bring a BBQ and make a day of it. Enjoy it now while you can. I miss it already and now watch from the sidelines at HS instead of coaching the boys.

Couldnt have said it better myself!

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE

The teams are listed already on Tourney Machine. And it is a superb event and every town should make an effort to at least send one team.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Originally Posted by LaxFacts

The teams are listed already on Tourney Machine. And it is a superb event and every town should make an effort to at least send one team.

Yea, practically every PAL team will be playing in the Christian Koehler. Like mentioned above, its a great event right before the PAL season ends & its a great little set up.

Back of THE CAGE
Back of THE CAGE
Any teams doing the King of Hill Tournament by Hills Lacrosse at the end of June?

Link Copied to Clipboard